[Film] Globalist Utopia – Australia – Social Credit System
THIS IS WHAT THE PANDEMIC IS ALL ABOUT.
A Man Lives in a Society Where Citizens Police Each Other With Their Mobile Phones
Jack has just come back to his homeland of Australia after over a decade away in paradise. But after being met at the airport by his brother Frank, Jack discovers that the country has radically changed. Citizens report and fine one another for various civil infractions, using their mobile phones to record and upload offenses to a government app.
Jack is in disbelief as he arrives at Frank’s home with his wife Margaret, and he can’t even believe that swearing is fined and alcohol is banned. There are cameras everywhere, and the only safe place in people’s homes is the bathroom. Unable to adapt or accept the changes, Jack attempts to leave the country — a much harder feat to accomplish than he thought.
Written and directed by Kosta Nikas, this sci-fi short may be named after an ideal paradise of balance and peace, but its title is deeply satirical in how the film portrays the absurdity of the new surveillance state. It constructs a fascinating world that seems only a few steps removed from our phone-saturated society, telling its cautionary tale in an ironically jaunty way.
The writing takes time in its world-building, which is often one of the pleasures of the sci-fi genre. The narrative action at the beginning catalogs the myriad ways that control and order are exerted over people, and there’s dour, wry humor embedded in how Frank escorts his increasingly skeptical brother through this brave new world. The bright sunniness of the cinematography and the percolating, cheerful musical score that peppers itself throughout the film also add touches of stylish buoyancy to what is an increasingly dark story.
The aesthetic approach offers a counterpoint to the often horrifying reality shown on screen, in which citizens are incentivized to document one another’s offenses through their omnipresent phones. Jack is a stand-in for the audience, looking increasingly askance at how even the most intimate recesses of everyday life can’t escape the pitiless lens of a camera and the desperate people wielding them.
It takes some time for the dramatic conflict to emerge, but the world-building is fascinating enough to carry interest through, and is substantial and detailed enough to power an entire series or feature. By the time Jack finally decides that he must escape, the building blocks of the world and story have been carefully laid into place, forming a chain of obstacles that make it harder for him to leave. He seems trapped indefinitely, but then he gets an unexpected chance — though one that comes at considerable cost.
That cost, however, doesn’t seem so bad by the time we conclude “Utopia,” which we realize is anything but. Its sense of horror derives not from perversity or violence, but from how the world that the film constructs is only a few clicks from our current reality.
Practically everyone has a smartphone, and the devices are deeply integrated with almost all aspects of our lives, from banking to romance to communication to entertainment. At many levels, we’re still reckoning with how mobile technology is transforming our lives and our relationships. A population armed with phones — and imbued with increasingly knee-jerk punitiveness towards fellow humans — seems ludicrous, but with deeper reflection, viewers realize those pieces are already in place in other aspects of our culture. Are human beings so weak that they could be weaponized to do a government’s surveillance for them? “Utopia” imagines that day isn’t as far as one would think.
- How AI Mind-Controls everyone on the Internet
- Demonstration of Graphene to Indian Scientific delegation 
- Dear Global Citizens (Human “Slave Force” & “Lab-Rats”) [RANT]
- Internet of Bio-NanoThings
- [Prof Nazar] C19 Vaccine-Bioweapon Genocide (paper & presentation)
- Pilgrim Society (Who the heck are they?)
- Movies (Black Goo, Neuralink, Transhumanism)
- Myron Fagan on United Nations as a Communist front for One-World Government [1967-68]
- Former UN Exec. Director & Club of Rome member explains Global Takeover [Dec 2022]
- Travelers (Season 1, Episode 10) Kathryn (Graphene-based nanotech)
- Robert Kennedy Jr on “Censorship”
- Reviewing c19=Bioweapon Patent evidence [Kingston]
- Big Oil Lie (Origins of Oil: falsely defined in 1892?)
- Elon Musk – Golden Share – Something to explore
- James Giordano: 2017, 2018, 2020, 2021, 2022 Compilation
- Myron Fagan on the Media Cartel 
- Lieberman > Lieber > HCQ > Quantum Dot > Self-Assembling NanoTech > DARPA > Nano-Networks
- What is the BIS? What’s the difference between the IMF & World Bank? What is Bretton Woods?
- Transhumanism, CBDCs, Nano-Network C19 Shots & the coming Social Credit System
- “Internet of Things” patent
- Why does the IMF need the whole world injected?
- CBDC – Central Bank Digital Currency
-  Social Influence Mind Control (ONR)
- Grimes, i_o, Musk, & The Art of War
- Catastrophic Contagion [Tabletop – Oct 2022]
- Matt Hancock | Midazolam | We Won’t Forget
- Ursula von der Leyen
- Truth in Fiction: 2018 movie predicts flu-pandemic & New World Order
- “We are nice, but we are just too many” (Clips)
- Best Geoengineering Links
- [Download] Analysis Reports (Vials, Bloodwork & Autopsies)
- The Twitter Files
- “Voice in your head” military weapon only you can hear & other mass-mind-control methods since the 1940s
- The Science behind the Personality Changes in the Jabbed
- The Director ID in Australia is Illegal
- Sberbank Owns All Aspects of Russian Lives
- All viruses & vaccines are bioterrorism? [Documentary, 2007]
- Former DARPA/DoD Scientist on Neuro-AI Mind-Control & Virus Weapons on ‘Ignorant Humanity’ 
- Archbishop Viganò warns of nanostructure-injectables [Nov 2022]
- Archbishop Viganò Addresses Australia [27 Feb 2022]
- Dr Robert Malone on who controls the world
- Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn on the New World Order
- Rigged Victorian Elections – Leaked Recordings (Another call added today, Nov 25)
- [Mike Yeadon] I’ve not been religious, but we’re in the good vs evil
- They warned us 20+ years ago & we called them fringe conspiracy theorists
- [Senator Malcom Roberts] the “Great Resist” of the “Great Reset”
- [Ronald Bernard] Did the Dirty-Work for NWO (Bankers, Multinationals & Governments) says “an Evil force enjoys Destroying Life” (Testimony, 2018)
-  CNN: Electromagnetic Mind Control Weapons
- Canada CIA Mind-Control MK Ultra
- Who Owns the World?