Insider recalls New World Order meeting in 1969
Insider Dr Lawrence Dunegan recalls a meeting he attended in 1969 regarding the plans for the New World Order including population control, digital banking, bio-tracking, surveillance, and the hijacking of medicine and society. 4 hours of audio. I’ve clipped some out to present here to compare and reflect on how it relates to what is going on right now.
There was a meeting of paediatricians and students which took place on the 20th March 1969 at the Pittsburgh Pediatric Society, which was located on Ridge Avenue in Pittsburgh.
One of the speakers was Dr Richard Day, an eminent professor and physician, and Medical Director of the organisation ‘Planned Parenthood’. ‘Planned Parenthood’ was established in 1921 (then under the name of the ‘American Birth Control League’) in the United States by Margaret Sanger, a proponent of birth control, and a member of the American Eugenics Society. Read More
- New Order of Barbarians – Transcript of Tapes I-III (PDF)
- Download Audio File (MP3) 117Mb
- Listen – Youtube | Rumble | Bitchute
- Website dedicated to these tapes: https://drrichardday.wordpress.com/
4 hour recordings (3 tapes @ 1 hr each recorded in 1988 and 1 hour separate interview recorded in 1991). The recordings are of Dr Lawrence Dunegan recalling what Dr Richard Day said in that meeting about the New World Order.
- Video Tapes 1 & 2 are Dr Dunegan alone, recalling what he remembered from the lecture.
- Tape 3 is an interview with R.E. (Randy Engel, Director of the US Coalition for Life ) with Larry on Oct 10, 1991 where they discuss Tapes 1 & 2.
- Tape 4 is an interview with Dr. Stan with Larry discussing the tapes.
The audio quality of Tapes 3 & 4 is pretty horrible.
Dr Lawrence A Dunegan was born in 1923 and died in 2004 of cancer.
Covid-19 / The Great Reset / New World Order Takeover
Restrictions on Travel
Not everybody should be free to travel the way they do now. Travel is a privilege! Travel, instead of being easy for old folks, travel then would become very restricted. People would need permission to travel and they would need a good reason to travel. If you didn’t have a good reason for your travel you would not be allowed to travel, and everyone would need ID. This would at first be an ID card you would carry on your person and you must show when you are asked for it.
& Suppressing Cures
New Difficult to Diagnose and Untreatable Diseases
He said there would be new diseases to appear which had not ever been seen before. Would be very difficult to diagnose and be untreatable – at least for a long time. No elaboration was made on this, but I remember, not long after hearing this presentation, when I had a puzzling diagnosis to make, I would be wondering, “is this was what he was talking about? Is this a case of what he was talking about?” Some years later, as AIDS ultimately developed, I think AIDS was at least one example of what he was talking about. I now think that AIDS probably was a manufactured disease.
Suppressing Cancer Cures as a means of Population Control
“We can cure almost every cancer right now .”
“Information is on file in the Rockefeller Institute, if it’s ever decided that it should be released. But consider – if people stop dying of cancer, how rapidly we would become overpopulated. You may as well die of cancer as something else.”
Efforts at cancer treatment would be geared more toward comfort than toward cure. There was some statement that ultimately the cancer cures which were being hidden in the Rockefeller Institute would come to light because independent researchers might bring them out, despite these efforts to suppress them. But at least for the time being, letting people die of cancer was a good thing to do because it would slow down the problem of overpopulation. Read More
Nutrition & Exercise “Stupid People will be too dumb or lazy”
He then went on to talk about nutrition and exercise sort of in the same framework. People would not have to .. people would have to eat right and exercise right to live as long as before. Most won’t.
In retrospect, I tend to think he meant high salt diets and high fat diets would predispose toward high blood pressure and premature arteriosclerotic heart disease. And that if people who were too dumb or too lazy to exercise as they should then their dietary .. their circulating fats go up and predispose to disease.
And he said something about diet information would be widely available, but most people, particularly stupid people, who had no right to continue living anyway, they would ignore the advice and just go on and eat what was convenient and tasted good. There were some other unpleasant things said about food. I just can’t recall what they were.
But I do remember having reflections about wanting to plant a garden in the backyard to get around whatever these contaminated foods would be.
Convenience foods would be part of the hazards. Anybody who was lazy enough to want the convenience foods rather than fixing his own also had better be energetic enough to exercise because if he was too lazy to exercise and too lazy to fix his own food, then he didn’t deserve to live very long.
This was all presented as sort of a moral judgement about people and what they should do with their energies. People who are smart, who would learn about nutrition, and who are disciplined enough to eat right and exercise right are better people – and the kind you want to live longer.
Control over Healthcare
Falsified Scientific Research
Scientific research data could be – and indeed has been – falsified in order to bring about desired results. And here was said, “People don’t ask the right questions. Some people are too trusting.“
Elimination Of Private Doctors
The image of the doctor would change. No longer would he be seen as an individual professional in service to individual patients. But the doctor would be gradually recognized as a highly skilled technician – and his job would change. The job is to include things like executions by lethal injection.
The solo practitioner would become a thing of the past. A few die-hards might try to hold out, but most doctors would be employed by an institution of one kind or another. Group practice would be encouraged, corporations would be encouraged, and then once the corporate image of medical care .. as this gradually became more and more acceptable, doctors would more and more become employees rather than independent contractors. And along with that, of course, unstated but necessary, is the employee serves his employer, not his patient. So that’s .. we’ve already seen quite a lot of that in the last 20 years. And apparently more on the horizon. A few die-hard doctors may try to make a go of it, remaining in solo practice, remaining independent, which, parenthetically, is me. But they would suffer a great loss of income. They’d be able to scrape by, maybe, but never really live comfortably as would those who were willing to become employees of the system. Ultimately, there would be no room at all for the solo practitioner after the system is entrenched.
Inducing Heart Attacks as a form of Assassination
Another very interesting thing was heart attacks.
“There is now a way to simulate a real heart attack. It can be used as a means of assassination.”
Only a very skilled pathologist who knew exactly what to look for at an autopsy, could distinguish this from the real thing. I thought that was a very surprising and shocking thing to hear from this particular man at that particular time. This, and the business of the cancer cure, really still stand out sharply in my memory, because they were so shocking and, at that time, seemed to me out of character.
Planning the Control Over Medicine
All health care delivery would come under tight control. Medical care would be closely connected to work. If you don’t work or can’t work, you won’t have access to medical care. The days of hospitals giving away free care would gradually wind down, to where it was virtually non-existent.
Costs would be forced up so that people won’t be able to afford to go without insurance. Your medical care would be paid for by others. And therefore you would gratefully accept, on bended knee, what was offered to you as a privilege. Your role being responsible for your own care would be diminished. Everybody’s made dependent on insurance. And if you don’t have insurance then you pay directly; the cost of your care is enormous. The insurance company, however, paying for your care, does not pay that same amount. If you are charged, say, $600 for the use of an operating room, the insurance company does not pay $600 on your part. They pay $300 or $400. And that differential in billing has the desired effect: It enables the insurance company to pay for that which you could never pay for. They get a discount that’s unavailable to you. When you see your bill you’re grateful that the insurance company could do that. And in this way you are dependent, and virtually required to have insurance. The whole billing is fraudulent.
Access to Hospitals would be Tightly Controlled.
Identification would be needed to get into the building. The security in and around hospitals would be established and gradually increased so that nobody without identification could get in or move around inside the building. Anybody moving about the hospital would be required to wear an identification badge with photograph and.. telling why he was there .. employee or lab technician or visitor or whatever. This is to be brought in gradually, getting everybody used to the idea of identifying themselves – until it was just accepted. This need for ID to move about would start in small ways: hospitals, some businesses, but gradually expand to include everybody in all places!
Elimination of Elderly
Euthanasia and the “Demise Pill”
Everybody has a right to live only so long. The old are no longer useful. They become a burden. You should be ready to accept death. Most people are. An arbitrary age limit could be established. After you’re no longer productive, working, and contributing, then you should be ready to step aside for the next generation.
Limiting Access To Affordable Medical Care Makes Eliminating Elderly Easier
The cost of medical care would be made burdensomely high. Medical care would be connected very closely with one’s work but also would be made very, very high in cost so that it would simply be unavailable to people beyond a certain time. And unless they had a remarkably rich, supporting family, they would just have to do without care.
And the idea was that if everybody says, “Enough! What a burden it is on the young to try to maintain the old people,” then the young would become agreeable to helping Mom and Dad along the way, provided this was done humanely and with dignity. And then the example was – there could be like a nice, farewell party, a real celebration. Mom and Dad had done a good job. And then after the party’s over they take the “demise pill.”
Making them Do What You Want
“People can carry in their minds and act upon two contradictory ideas at one time, provided that these two contradictory ideas are kept far enough apart.” And, “You can know pretty well how rational people are going to respond to certain circumstances or to certain information that they encounter. So, to determine the response you want you need only control the kind of data or information that they’re presented or the kinds of circumstance that they’re in; and being rational people they’ll do what you want them to do. They may not fully understand what they’re doing or why.”
He said that very few people really know how government works. Something to the effect that elected officials are influenced in ways that they don’t even realize and they carry out plans that have been made for them and they think that they are authors of the plans. But actually they are manipulated in ways they don’t understand.
- RE: He didn’t say this explicitly, but again it was one of those themes that came through… he apparently thought the use of words was real important because he mentioned this with regard to a number of things, like the Bible. The very same as the psychiatrist, Miralu(sp?) mentioned that “if you want to control the people, you control the language first“. Words are weapons. He apparently knew that very well and I think the controllers as a whole know this very well. Of course, it’s part of their campaign. But that little statement about words, that “words will be changed”. They know WITH THE CHANGING OF WORDS YOU CHANGE IDEAS.
- D.L.D: They’re exerting a lot of effort and time to change it and they’re not exerting effort on things that are NOT important, so yes, you’re absolutely right. Words carry meaning. There’s the dictionary definition, but I think we all know that certain words carry meaning that is a little bit hard to put into words… but they carry meaning. So yes, controlling the language… you THINK in your language. You think to yourself in English or Spanish or whatever language you’re familiar with, but when you think, you talk to yourself and you talk to yourself in words, just the way you talk to other people, and if you can control the language with which one person speaks to himself or one person speaks to another you’ve gone a long way towards controlling what that person is ABLE – what he is CAPABLE of thinking, and that has both an inclusionary and an exclusionary component to it. You set the tone….
- RE: One of the weapons we have against the controllers is that if we can cut off his access to our mind then we have a shot at escaping the manipulation, if not totally – at least escape a portion of the manipulations. (Remember, one of the books on Chinese POWs pointed out that some of their survivors in order NOT to be brainwashed broke their eardrums. And in that way – not being able to hear – the enemy could not have access to their brain and therefore they were able to survive where others did not.) And in our popular culture we have a number of things… TV and radio probably primarily, that are the constant means by which the opposition has access to our brain and to our children’s brains. So I think the logical conclusion, and one of the common-sense conclusions is that if you don’t want the enemy to have access you have to cut off the lines of access… which would be in homes to simply either eliminate altogether, or control by other forms….
- D.L.D: As a paediatrician I’m always interested in how kids do things and how kids are like adults, and whether you’re talking about International politics where one nation goes to war with another or kids on the playground, there are certain things that are common. It’s just that kids on the playgrounds do it on a smaller scale. But you mention cutting off access to your brain… somebody says, I don’t want to hear it. And I remember hearing kids on a playground… somebody says…”yana-na na naa-na”, and they’re teasing the kid… What’s he do? He puts his hands over his ears. Says I’m not going to listen. And the kid who’s trying to torment him will try to pull his hands away and be sure that he listens. And it’s the same….
- R.E: Words. Words entering. And the child knows. Words have meaning. They’re hurting him.
- D.L.D: Goebbels knew it. Lenin knew it. CBS knows it. It’s interesting; the principle stands – across the board. It just gets more complicated as you get older. More sophisticated. But watch kids on a playground and you’ll learn a whole lot about adults.
De-Sensitize to what’s coming
Violence would be made more graphic. This was intended to desensitize people to violence. There might need to be a time when people would witness real violence and be a part of it. Later on it will become clear where this is headed. So there would be more realistic violence in entertainment which would make it easier for people to adjust.
People’s attitudes toward death would change. People would not be so fearful of it but more accepting of it, and they would not be so aghast at the sight of dead people or injured people. We don’t need to have a genteel population paralyzed by what they might see. People would just learn to say, well I don’t want that to happen to me. This was the first statement suggesting that the plan includes numerous human casualties which the survivors would see.
Dumbing You Down
Controlling Who has Access to Information
He was already talking about computers in education, and at that time he said anybody who wanted computer access, or access to books that were not directly related to their field of study would have to have a very good reason for so doing. Otherwise, access would be denied.
The Encouragement of Drug Abuse
Drug use would he increased. Alcohol use would be increased. Law enforcement efforts against drugs would be increased. On first hearing that it sounded like a contradiction. Why increase drug abuse and simultaneously increase law enforcement against drug abuse? But the idea is that, in part, the increased availability of drugs would provide a sort of law of the jungle whereby the weak and the unfit would be selected out. There was a statement made at the time: “Before the earth was overpopulated, there was a law of the jungle where only the fittest survived. You had to be able to protect yourself against the elements and wild animals and disease. And if you were fit you survived. But now we’ve become so civilized – we’re over civilized – and the unfit are enabled to survive only at the expense of those who are more fit.” And the abusive drugs then, would restore, the law of the jungle, and selection of the fittest for survival. News about drug abuse and law enforcement efforts would tend to keep drugs in the public consciousness. And would also tend to reduce this unwarranted American complacency that the world is a safe place, and a nice place.
The same thing would happen with alcohol. Alcohol abuse would be both promoted and demoted at the same time. The vulnerable and the weak would respond to the promotions and therefore use and abuse more alcohol. Drunk driving would become more of a problem; and stricter rules about driving under the influence would be established so that more and more people would lose their privilege to drive
Food supplies would come under tight control. If population growth didn’t slow down, food shortages could be created in a hurry and people would realize the dangers of overpopulation. Ultimately, whether the population slows down or not the food supply is to be brought under centralized control so that people would have enough to be well-nourished but they would not have enough to support any fugitive from the new system.
In other words, if you had a friend or relative who didn’t sign on, and growing ones own food would be outlawed. This would be done under some sort of pretext. In the beginning I mentioned there were two purposes for everything – one the ostensible purpose and one the real purpose, and the ostensible purpose here would be that growing your own vegetables was unsafe, it would spread disease or something like that. So the acceptable idea was to protect the consumer but the real idea was to limit the food supply and growing your own food would be illegal. And if you persist in illegal activities like growing your own food, then you’re a criminal.
- R.E: For example this business which I think is so important… that people fail to distinguish between the ostensible reason and the real reason. In other words, if you want someone to do something and you know that initially he’ll be balky at doing that because it’s against his morals or against his religious beliefs, you have to substitute another reason that will be acceptable. And then, after he accepts it and it’s a fait accompli then there’s just no turning back.
- D.L.D: Right. It was in that connection that he said, “People don’t ask the right questions.” Too trusting. And this was directed, as I recall, mostly at Americans. I had the feelings he thought Europeans maybe were more skeptical and more sophisticated. That Americans are too trusting and don’t ask the right questions.
United Nations: NWO
Convince the world to accept United Nations
Out of all of this was to come the New International Governing Body, probably to come through the U.N . and with a World Court, but not necessarily through those structures. It could be brought about in other ways. Acceptance of the U.N . at that time was seen as not being as wide as was hoped. Efforts would continue to give the United Nations increasing importance. People would be more and more used to the idea of relinquishing some national sovereignty. It was recognized that doing it peaceably was better than doing it by war. It was stated at this point that war was “obsolete.” I thought that was an interesting phrase because obsolete means something that once was seen as useful is no longer useful. But war is obsolete … this being because of the nuclear bombs war is no longer controllable.
Anyhow, the new system would be brought in, if not by peaceful cooperation – everybody willingly yielding national sovereignty – then by bringing the nation to the brink of nuclear war. And everybody would be so fearful as hysteria is created by the possibility of nuclear war that there would be a strong public outcry to negotiate a public peace and people would willingly give up national sovereignty in order to achieve peace, and thereby this would bring in the New International Political System. This was stated and very impressive thing to hear then … “If there were too many people in the right places who resisted this, there might be a need to use one or two – possibly more – nuclear weapons. As it was put this would be possibly needed to convince people that “We mean business.” That was followed by the statement that, “By the time one or two of those went off then everybody – even the most reluctant – would yield.” He said something about “this negotiated peace would be very convincing“, as kind of in a framework or in a context that the whole thing was rehearsed but nobody would know it.
Another justification expressed for war was, if you think of the many millions of casualties in WWI and WWII, well.. suppose all those people had not died but had continued to live, then continued to have babies. There would be millions upon millions and we would already be overpopulated, so those two great wars served a benign purpose in delaying over-population.
But now there are technological means for the individual and governments to control over-population so in this regard war is obsolete. It’s no longer needed. And then again it’s obsolete because nuclear weapons could destroy the whole universe. War, which once was controllable, could get out of control and so for these two reasons it’s now obsolete.
“Inflation is infinite. You can put an infinite number of zeros after any number and put the decimals points wherever you want”, as an indication that inflation is a tool of the controllers.
Money would become predominately credit. It was already … money is primarily a credit thing but exchange of money would be not cash or palpable things but electronic credit signal. People would carry money only in very small amounts for things like chewing gum and candy bars. Just pocket sorts of things. Any purchase of any significant amount would be done electronically.
Earnings would be electronically entered into your account. It would be a single banking system. May have the appearance of being more than one but ultimately and basically it would be one single banking system, so that when you got paid your pay would be entered for you into your account balance and then when you purchased anything at the point of purchase it would be deducted from your account balance and you would actually carry nothing with you.
Also computer records can be kept on whatever it was you purchased so that if you were purchasing too much of any particular item and some official wanted to know what you were doing with your money they could go back and review your purchases and determine what you were buying.
People would be encouraged to use credit to borrow and then also be encouraged to renege on their debt so they would destroy their own credit. The idea here is that, again, if you’re too stupid to handle credit wisely, this gives the authorities the opportunity to come down hard on you once you’ve shot your credit.
Digital Implanted ID
Electronic payments initially would all be based on different kinds of credit cards … these were already in use in 1969 to some extent. Not as much as now. But people would have credit cards with the electronic strip on it and once they got used to that then it would be pointed out the advantage of having all of that combined into a single credit card, serving a single monetary system and then they won’t have to carry around all that plastic.
So the next step would be the single card and then the next step would be to replace the single card with a skin implant. The single card could be lost or stolen, give rise to problems; could be exchanged with somebody else to confuse identify.
The skin implant on the other hand would be not losable or counterfeitable or transferrable to another person so you and your accounts would be identified without any possibility of error. And the skin implants would have to be put some place that would be convenient to the skin; for example your right hand or your forehead.
At that time when I heard this I was unfamiliar with the statements in the Book of Revelation. The speaker went on to say, “Now some of you people who read the Bible will attach significance to this to the Bible,” but he went on to disclaim any Biblical significance at all.
It was already planned that later on some sort of device would be developed to be implanted under the skin that would be coded specifically to identify the individual. This would eliminate the possibility of false ID and also eliminate the possibility of people saying “Well, I lost my ID.” The difficulty about these skin implant that ID was stated to be getting material that would stay in or under the skin without causing foreign body reaction whereby the body would reject it or cause infection, and that this would have to be material on which information could be recorded and retrieved by some sort of scanner while it was not rejected by the body. Silicon was mentioned. Silicon at that time was thought to be well tolerated. It was used to augment breasts. Women who felt their breasts were too small would get silicon implants, and I guess that still goes on. At any rate silicon was seen at that time as the promising material to do both: to be retained in the body without rejection and to be able to retain information retrievable by electronic means.
Surveillance & Tracking
Surveillance by Radio Signals
There was some mention, also, of implants that would lend themselves to surveillance by providing radio signals. This could be under the skin or a dental implant … put in like a filling so that either fugitives or possibly every citizens could be identified by a certain frequency from his personal transmitter and could be located at any time or any place by any authority who wanted to find him. This would be particularly useful for somebody who broke out of prison.
Personal Surveillance: Audio & Visual: Cables & Televisions that Watch/Listen to you
There was more discussion of personal surveillance. One more thing was said, “You’ll be watching television and somebody will be watching you at the same time at a central monitoring station.” Television sets would have a device to enable this. The T.V. set would not have to be on in order for this to be operative. Also, the television set can be used to monitor what you are watching. People can tell what you’re watching on TV and how you’re reacting to what you’re watching. And you would not know that you were being watched while you were watching your television.
How would we get people to accept these things into their homes? Well, people would buy them when they buy their own television. They won’t know that they’re on there at first. This was described by being what we now know as Cable TV to replace the antenna TV. When you buy a TV set this monitor would just be part of the set and most people would not have enough knowledge to know it was there in the beginning. And then the cable would be the means of carrying the surveillance message to the monitor. By the time people found out that this monitoring was going on, they would also be very dependent upon television for a number of things. Just the way people are dependent upon the telephone today. One thing the television would be used for would be purchases. You wouldn’t have to leave your home to purchase. You just turn on your TV and there would be a way of interacting with your television channel to the store that you wanted to purchase. And you could flip the switch from place to place to choose a refrigerator or clothing. This would be both convenient, but it would also make you dependent on your television so the built-in monitor would be something you could not do without.
There was some discussion of audio monitors, too, just in case the authorities wanted to hear what was going on in rooms other than where the television monitor was, and in regard to this the statement was made, “Any wire that went into your house, for example your telephone wire, could be used this way. I remember this in particular because it was fairly near the end of the presentation and as we were leaving the meeting place I said something to one of my colleagues about going home and pulling all of the wires out of my house.. except I knew I couldn’t get by without the telephone. And the colleague I spoke to just seemed numb.
Before all these changes would take place with electronic monitoring, it was mentioned that there would be service trucks all over the place, working on the wires and putting in new cables. This is how people who were on the inside would know how things were progressing.
- R.E: Wishing some people would ask more questions. Looking back over history there are many individuals who had an idea of what a New World Order should be, certainly Hitler and Stalin did, but what was lacking during these periods is that they lacked the technology to carry many of the things out… surveillance, constant monitoring… but in this so-called New World Order it’s going to be very difficult to escape because technology will provide those means which had been lacking those totalitarian individuals from years ago.
- D.L.D: When he mentioned bringing in the New World Order, he said, “This time we’re going to do it right“. And right away, I’m wondering, “what do you mean, ‘this time’?”. There was no explicit explanation of that, but I think it’s fairly easy to infer that previous efforts had to do with the Third Reich… Your point about the technology is critical with computers and all means of exchange being controlled by electronic impulse.
Nobody has any wealth. You own nothing of value except access to electronic impulses which are beyond your control. A cashless society. So when your reward for working is [nothing more than] impulses on the computer and the only claim you have is these impulses and the people who run the system can give or take them as they choose.
Up until this time there was no way the statement in the Book of Revelation that said, “No man can buy or sell unless he has the mark of the beast”… there’s no way that could have been enforced. People could say I’ll trade you a bushel of tomatoes for a bushel of wheat. If you’ll drive my kids to school I’ll give you six ears of corn. Bartering. And even not going necessarily that primitive, there was always gold and silver and other forms of money that were even better than bartering. But with this cashless society, I believe this is the first time in the history of the human race where the entire population of the world can be controlled economically so that somebody can say, “I pushed the right buttons and I know how much credit you have electronically; I know where you spend your money electronically; and you cannot buy, you cannot sell unless you get on my computer.” Right now you have a half a dozen credit cards in your pocket, but pretty soon it will be narrowed to one credit card and then when we… you know the ostensible reason is that when people loose their credit cards and we have to get rid of that and put the implant in… where it has to be accessible to the scanner… in your right hand or in your forehead.
You will Own Nothing…
Home Ownership A Thing Of The Past
Privately owned housing would become a thing of the past. The cost of housing and financing housing would gradually be made so high that most people couldn’t afford it. People who already owned their houses would be allowed to keep them but as years go by it would be more and more difficult for young people to buy a house. Young people would more and more become renters, particularly in apartments or condominiums. More and more unsold houses would stand vacant. People just couldn’t buy them. But the cost of housing would not come down. You’d right away think, well the vacant house, the price would come down, the people would buy it. But there was some statement to the effect that the price would be held high even though there were many available so that free market places would not operate. People would not be able to buy these and gradually more and more of the population would be forced into small apartments.
Small apartments which would not accommodate very many children. Then as the number of real homeowners diminished they would become a minority. There would be no sympathy for them from the majority who dwelled in the apartments and then these homes could be taken by increased taxes or other regulations that would be detrimental to home ownership and would be acceptable to the majority. Ultimately, people would be assigned where they would live and it would be common to have non-family members living with you. This would all be under the control of a central housing authority.
Population Birth Control
He said the population is growing too fast. Numbers of people living at any one time on the planet must be limited or we will run out of space to live. We will outgrow our food supply and we will overpopulate the world with our waste.
Permission To Have Babies
People won’t be allowed to have babies just because they want to or because they are careless. Most families would be limited to two. Some people would be allowed only one, and the outstanding person or persons might be selected and allowed to have three. But most people would [be] allowed to have only two babies.
To me, up to this point, the word “population control primarily connoted limiting the number of babies to be born. But this remark about what people would be “allowed” and then what followed, made it quite clear that when you hear “population control” that means more than just controlling births. It means control of every endeavour of the entire world population.
Tax Funded Abortion as Population Control
This was back in 1969, four years before Roe vs. Wade. He said, “Abortion will no longer be a crime.” Abortion will be accepted as normal, and would be paid for by taxes for people who could not pay for their own abortions. Contraceptives would be made available by tax money so that nobody would have to do without contraceptives. If school sex programs would lead to more pregnancies in children, that was really seen as no problem. Parents who think they are opposed to abortion on moral or religious grounds will change their minds when it is their own child who is pregnant. So this will help overcome opposition to abortion. Before long, only a few die-hards will still refuse to see abortion as acceptable, and they won’t matter anymore.
Separating Sex from Reproduction
Sex Education as a Tool of World Government
The sex education was to get kids interested early, making the connection between sex and the need for contraception early in their lives, even before they became very active. Many, many cities in the United States by this time have already set up school-based clinics which are primarily contraception, birth control, population control clinics. The idea then is that the connection between sex and contraception introduced and reinforced in school would carry over into marriage.
- R.E: With regard to this lack of… almost a lack of discernment. I guess that’s basically what he was saying. They were easily tricked or too trusting. The thing that flashed through my mind rather quickly, for example in schools… how quickly so-called AIDS education was introduced. It did amaze me because if a group stated publicly that they wanted to introduce the concept of sodomy or initiate sex earlier and earlier in children and that was the reason given, most parents I presume wouldn’t go for that. So you have to come up with another reason and of course the reason for this so-called AIDS education was to protect children from this disease. But actually, as it turns out, it’s really been a great boon for the homosexual network, because through various things like Project Ten they now have access to our children from the youngest years. These programs are going on from K-12 and I imagine well into college and beyond, so that they are reaching a tremendous segment. Speaking of children, I gather that this speaker… he kept on making the point about, well, old people, they’re going to go by the wayside, so I presume that the emphasis for these controllers for this New World Order is really an emphasis on youth.
- D.L.D: Absolutely. Yes. Emphasis on youth. This was stated explicitly. People beyond a certain age… they’re set in their ways and you’re not going to change them. They have values and they’re going to stick to them. But you get to the youth when they’re young, they’re pliable. You mold them in the direction you want them to go. This is correct. They’re targeting the young. They figure, “you old fogies that don’t see it our way, you’re going to be dying off or when the time comes we’re going to get rid of you. But it’s the youngsters we have to mold in the impression we want.”
Redirecting The Purpose Of Sex – Sex Without Reproduction
Well, from population control, the natural next step then was sex. He said sex must be separated from reproduction. Sex is too pleasurable, and the urges are too strong, to expect people to give it up.
Contraception would be very strongly encouraged, and it would be connected so closely in people’s minds with sex, that they would automatically think contraception when they were thinking or preparing for sex. And contraception would be made universally available. Nobody wanting contraception would be .. find that they were unavailable. Contraceptives would be displayed much more prominently in drug stores, right up with the cigarettes and chewing gum. Out in the open rather than hidden under the counter where people would have to ask for them and maybe be embarrassed. This kind of openness was a way of suggesting that contraceptives are just as much a part of life as any other items sold in the store. And, contraceptives would be advertised and dispensed in the schools in association with sex education!
Sexualization of the Population
Encouraging Homosexuality … Anything Goes
“People will be given permission to be homosexual,” that’s the way it was stated. And, I remember thinking, “how arrogant for this individual, or whoever he represents, to feel that they can give or withhold permission for people to do things!” But that was the terminology that was used.
- R.E: The sexualization of the population… when he said on the tape, basically, “Anything goes“, I think that is what we’re seeing. It’s not so much that, let’s say, someone may not adopt the homosexual style for himself, but as a result of the propaganda he certainly will be a lot more tolerant of that type of behaviour too. So it’s a desensitization, even for the individual who doesn’t go over and accept it for himself.
- D.L.D: With the power of propaganda you dare not be against homosexuals, otherwise you get labelled homophobe. You dare not be against any of our programs for women, otherwise you’re a male chauvinist pig. It’s like anti-Semitism. If this label gets enough currency in the culture that people get shockingly stuck with it. It’s easier to keep quiet.
Sex and Violence Inculcated through Entertainment
Movies would gradually be made more explicit as regards sex and language. There would be pornographic movies in the theaters and on television. “you’ll see people in the movies doing everything you can think of.” He went on to say that all of this is intended to bring sex out in the open.
Music will get worse. In 1969 Rock music was getting more and more unpleasant. It was interesting just his words-the way he expressed it ” it would get worse” acknowledging that it was already bad. Lyrics would become more openly sexual. No new sugary romantic music would be publicized like that which had been written before that time. He went on to say that the music would carry a message to the young and nobody would even know the message was there they would just think it was loud music. At the time I didn’t understand quite what he meant by that, but in retrospect I think we know now what the messages are in the music for the young. And again he was right.
This aspect was sort of summarized with the notion that entertainment would be a tool to influence young people. It won’t change the older people, they are already set in their ways, but the changes would all be aimed at the young who are in their formative years and the older generation would be passing. Not only could you not change them but they are relatively unimportant anyhow. Once they live out their lives and are gone the younger generation being formed are the ones that would be important for the future in the 21st century.
- D.L.D: Slavery is if you become enslaved to your gratification, whether it’s sex, food or whatever, then you’re more easily controlled. Now, reproduction without sex… what you would get then would have all the desirable attributes of a human being without any claim to human rights. The way we do it now, we say, you’re human because you have a father and mother… you have a family and so you’re a human being with human rights. But if your father was a petrie dish and you mother was a test tube, how can you lay claim to human rights? You owe your existence to the laboratory which conveys to you no human rights. And there is no God, so you can’t go for any God-given human rights, so you’re an ideal slave. You have all the attributes of a human being but you don’t have any claim on rights.
- R.E: In “Brave New World” they had the caste system, the alphas, the omegas, etc. The way they brought about the different caste systems was that in the decanting, or birthing rooms, the individual who was to do menial or slave labor… work in the mines… received just a little bit of oxygen to the brain so they learned to love their slavery and they were very happy. They didn’t know any better. They didn’t have the wherewithal to do things, but the higher in the caste you got, the more oxygen you got to your brain. So we actually had a group of sub-human beings who loved their slavery.
In the past slaves probably didn’t love their slavery very much, but in this case, we have this technology which will make people love their slavery, and each caste loved being what they were in “Brave New World”.
There was a mention of weather. This was another really striking statement. He said, “We can or soon will be able to control the weather.” He said, “I’m not merely referring to dropping iodide crystals into the clouds to precipitate rain that’s already there, but REAL control.”
Weather was seen as a weapon of war, a weapon of influencing public policy. It could make rain or withhold rain in order to influence certain areas and bring them under your control. There were two sides to this that were rather striking.
He said, “On the one hand you can make drought during the growing season so that nothing will grow, and on the other hand you can make for very heavy rains during harvest season so the fields are too muddy to bring in the harvest, and indeed one might be able to do both.” There was no statement how this would be done. It was stated that either it was already possible or very very close to being possible.
Accept the New World Order or Die
The Arrival Of The Totalitarian Global System
When the new system takes over people will be expected to sign allegiance to it, indicating that they don’t have any reservations or holding back to the old system. “There just won’t be any room“, he said, “for people who won’t go along. We can’t have such people cluttering up the place so such people would be taken to special places“, and here I don’t remember the exact words, but the inference I drew was that at these special places where they were taken, then they would not live very long. He may have said something like, “disposed of humanely“, but I don’t remember very precisely … just the impression the system was not going to support them when they would not go along with the system. That would leave death as the only alternative.
Somewhere in this vein he said there would not be any martyrs. When I first heard this I thought it meant the people would not be killed, but as the presentation developed what he meant was they would not be killed in such a way or disposed of in such a way that they could serve as inspiration to other people the way martyrs do. Rather he said something like this. “People will just disappear.”
- What would happen with people who wouldn’t go along, and particularly that point about, “There wouldn’t be any martyrs”? That was significant, because I recall having watched some movies about the Third Reich that many times they would come late in the evening and people would be taken from their home, but neighbours would never ask, “Where did they go?” They knew where they went!
- D.L.D: Solzhenitsyn mentions that in the Gulag Archipelago.
- R.E: I think this is very similar to what we would see. People would just disappear and you would not ask because it might endanger yourself or your family. But you would know where they went. If you ask questions, you draw attention to yourself and then you might follow them to where they went. So you mind your own business and step over the starving man on the street who didn’t go along.
Just a few additional items sort of thrown in here in the end which I failed to include where they belong more perfectly. One: The bringing in of the new system he said probably would occur on a weekend in the winter. Everything would shut down on Friday evening and Monday morning when everybody wakened there would be an announcement that the New System was in place. During the process in getting the United States ready for these changes everybody would be busier with less leisure time and less opportunity to really look about and see what was going on around them.
- R.E: Toward the end of the tape there was a reference – at the time everything would be coming together – how this New World Order would be introduced to a population which, at this point I think they would assume would be acceptable to it…. how was this put? We’re just going to wake up one morning and changes would just be there? What did he say about that?
- D.L.D: It was presented in what must be an over-simplified fashion, so with some qualifications, here’s the recollections I have… That in the winter, and there was importance to the winter – on a weekend, like on a Friday an announcement would be made that this was or about to be in place… That the New World Order was now the System for the World and we all owe this New World Order our allegiance. And the reason for winter is that – and this was stated – people are less prone to travel in the winter, particularly if they live in an area where there’s ice and snow. In summer it’s easier to get up and go. And the reason for the weekend is, people who have questions about this, Saturday and Sunday everything’s closed and they would not have an opportunity to raise questions, file a protest and say no. And just that period over the weekend would allow a desensitizing period so that when Monday came and people had an opportunity maybe to express some reservations about it, or even oppose it… there would have been 48 hours to absorb the idea and get used to it.
Shut out from the System…
- R.E: What about those who decided they didn’t want to go along?
- D.L.D: Somewhere in there it was that… because this is a “New Authority” and it represents a change, then, from where your allegiance was presumed to be, people would be called on to publicly acknowledge their allegiance to the new authority. This would mean to sign an agreement or in some public way acknowledge that you accepted this… authority. You accepted its legitimacy and there were two impressions I carried away.
If you didn’t… and I’m not sure whether the two impressions are necessarily mutually exclusive because this wasn’t explored in great detail… one of them was that you would simply have nowhere to go. If you don’t sign up then you can’t get any electric impulses in your banking account and you won’t have any electric impulses with which to pay your electric, or your mortgage or your food, and when your electric impulses are gone, then you have no means of livelihood.
- R.E: Could you get these things from other people, or would that be… in other words, let’s say if you had a sympathetic family…
- D.L.D: No you could not because the housing authority would keep close tabs on who is inhabiting any domicile. So the housing authority would be sure that everybody living there was authorized to live there.
- R.E: Could I get some food?
- D.L.D: Your expenditures, through electronic surveillance would be pretty tightly watched so if you were spending too much money at the supermarket, somebody would pick this up and say, “How come? What are you doing with all that food? You don’t look that fat. You don’t have that many people. We know you’re not entertaining. What are you doing with all that food?” And these things then would alert the…
- R.E: I have seven people in my basement who object to the New World Order and I’m feeding them and then they said, well, one has to go.
- D.L.D: They don’t belong there and you can’t feed them and since you’re sympathetic to them, maybe your allegiance isn’t very trustworthy either.
- R.E: Yes. We see this… I think the Chinese experience tells us a great deal about certain things. For example, when they wanted to enforce the “One child family”… they cut off all education for the second child. Your food rations were cut so you couldn’t get the right amount of food, and if they found ways around that, they instituted compulsory abortions and compulsory plugging in of the IUD’s. Somewhere in the tape this business about “People can carry two conflicting ideas around – or even espouse two conflicting ideas as long as they don’t get two close together“. And what immediately came to mind is… here we have an organization like Planned Parenthood… “freedom to choose”, yet they support population control programs which is of course NOT the freedom to choose. And then when they’re called into account and someone says, “Now wait a minute here. You’re, ‘freedom to choose – freedom to choose’ here, but you’re supporting the Chinese program which is compulsory. I remember a statement from the late Allen Guttmacher, one of the medical directors of Planned Parenthood and he said, “Well, if people limit their families and do what we say, fine. But if we need compulsory population control, we’re going to have it.”
- D.L.D: Something also that was mentioned; forests could — and if necessary would — be levelled or burned. Now this comes out of this movement… goddess mother earth, and how we have to protect the environment… but if we want to get someone who’s trying to get away we’ll burn down the whole forest. We’ll find them. That was stated. Deforestation could be and would be brought about to make sure that nobody gets outside the control of the system.
What can we do?
Try and Inform the others
I think there is no denying that this is controlled and there is indeed a conspiracy. The question then becomes what to do. I think first off, we must put our faith in God and pray and ask for his guidance. And secondly do what we can to inform other individuals as much as possible, as much as they may be interested. Some people just don’t care, because they’re preoccupied with getting along in their own personal endeavours. But as much as possible I think we should try to inform other people who may be interested, and again … put our faith and trust in God and pray constantly for his guidance and for the courage to accept what we may be facing in the near future. Rather than accept peace and justice which we hear so much now … it’s a cliché. Let’s insist on liberty and justice for all.
- R.E: Who will control the controllers?
- D.L.D: Yeah. They would stab themselves. I think so. They would create their own seeds of destruction while they’re creating the system. But the other thing I wonder if indeed this may be time for our Lord to come back and say, “Enough’s enough. Because you’re going to destroy my planet earth. I am in charge of the planet. I’m in charge of mankind. Mankind will be destroyed if I say. I will not allow my creatures to assume and exert this degree of control where you’re going to destroy the whole thing.
- R.E: What I was just thinking as you were just saying that is that in the past, dictators could kill people, they could torture them, but essentially they could not change what it meant to be a human being. They could not change human nature. Now we are going to have with this new Genome Project, a multi-billion dollar project where they’re going to be getting a tab on everyone’s genes. No one shall escape. Everyone shall have their genetic codes and with this opens the door to manipulation to change the very meaning of what it MEANS to be human. And if one has an entity then that no longer has free will, you just have to wonder if that point out Lord says, “Enough”.
- D.L.D: Just as Lucifer set himself up as God in the beginning, some people now would set themselves up as God and say, “I control the computers, I control the genomes, I control everything, I am God…” and at that point He would have to say, “No, you are not! I have to demonstrate to you… you’re NOT. I’m still God. You’re just a creature” [human+Being]
- D.L.D: Just as with the prisoners who survived the brainwashing, I think people who are Spiritually oriented, who are thinking about God, thinking about their relationship WITH God, are the ones who will then be better prepared or equipped to survive this world and the next. Whereas, those who are just focused on meeting their needs right now, strictly the material needs of the day, they’re more easily controlled. Under the threat of losing your comforts or losing your food or loosing your head or whatever, certainly some people are going to yield, and those who I think will survive and I really mean both in this life and the next – they’re going to have to be the ones who are prepared because it’s my belief when the time comes to make the decision… “Are you going to sign on or not?”… it’s too late to begin preparation and start saying, “Well, let me think about this.” You won’t have time to think about it. You’re either going to say yes or no. I hope a lot of us make the right decision.
- R.E: I do so too, and I think the tape will change as many lives and have hopefully as good an effect as it had on mine and on yours and so let me thank you very much.
Destroy Love of Country
Just a Little Bit of Terrorism
Just a Little Bit of Terrorism would help convince the Americans that the world is indeed a dangerous place, or can be if we don’t relinquish control to the proper authorities.
The People who will survive will be those not deluded by our Propaganda
- Accept NWO or Die [Rumble | Telegram]
- Destroy Love of Country [Rumble | Telegram]
- Home Ownership a Thing of the Past [Rumble | Telegram]
- Financial Control [Rumble | Telegram]
- Skin Implants to Replace Credit Cards [Rumble | Telegram]
- Surveillance by Radio Signals [Rumble | Telegram]
- Television & Audio Surveillance [Rumble | Telegram]
- Just a Little Bit of Terrorism [Rumble | Telegram]
- You Will Own Nothing – Mark of the Beast [Rumble | Telegram]
- Shut out of the System [Rumble | Telegram]
- New diseases will appear & AIDS [Rumble | Telegram]
- Suppressing Cancer Cures 1969 for Population Control [Rumble | Telegram]
- The People who will survive will be those not deluded by our Propaganda [Rumble | Telegram]
- What Can We Do? [Rumble | Telegram]
Telegram Only Clips
- In the past, dictators could kill – now they have Genome Project
- When people don’t go along & no Martyrs created – People will “disappear”
- Enslaved by Gratification = More easily controlled + Lab-Created babies no claim on “Human Rights”
- Bringing in new system will come in a Weekend
- New World Order lacked technology in past to Succeed
Mind Control https://t.me/c19Videos/49
- Ostensible vs Real reasons: How they get past our Morals
- Weapon we have against Controllers Mind-Manipulation
Sexualizing Population https://t.me/c19Videos/51
- Sexualizing and De-Gendering our Youth
- AIDS education – to bring concepts of Sex & Sodomy in Schools
- Sexualization using “Labels” to get Currency in the Culture “Homophobe” “Male Chauvinist”