Reserve Bank wants a Central Bank Digital Currency in Australia
- Updated:12 months ago
- Reading Time:16Minutes
- Post Words:4128Words
Feb 25, 2022 – Senator Malcom Roberts – A Central Bank Digital Currency goes hand in hand with the idea of a Digital Identity. With all of your information and money stored online, central banks or governments could turn off your access to money and society in the blink of an eye.
The last time I asked the Reserve Bank about a Central Bank Digital Currency, there seemed to be no real plans. Conveniently, they are now considering it, just as the feared Digital Identity Bill proposal is being pushed by Government.
Why should you be worried about the Digital Identity Bill? Here’s just a few of the reasons:
- [The Voice] “This is Trickery. Don’t put us in that Constitution” ~ via 2sm
- [The Voice] “Please don’t put us in that constitution” ~ Mebbingarri
- Australian Senators vs TGA
- Australian Senators vs modeRNA
- Australian Senators vs Pfizer
- You Walk In Two Realities [Max Igan]
- [The Voice] Why Aussies need to Say No
- Australia’s “Sound of Freedom” — Fiona Barnett (ITNJ Testimony) — Part 2 of 2
- Australia’s “Sound of Freedom” — Fiona Barnett (ITNJ Testimony) — Part 1 of 2
- John Ruddick (MLC, NSW) Inaugural Speech
- Australian Government tries to Statutorily Enshrine Ministry of Truth
- Aussies! Your Last Say: Ministry of Truth inbound…
- [Legal] Vax-Injured Class Action – Australia
- Covid Mismanagement [Senator Roberts]
- Download Research
- Why are they killing the Bees?
- Useful Tools for TruthSeekers
- [Solutions] Serene Teffaha – CoVision
- WHO Pandemic Treaty Debate [Greens – McKim “Lizard People” speech]
- WHO Pandemic Treaty Debate [Greens – Senator Dorinda Cox]
Truth-seeker, ever-questioning, ever-learning, ever-researching, ever delving further and deeper, ever trying to 'figure it out'. This site is a legacy of sorts, a place to collect thoughts, notes, book summaries, & random points of interests.