Wow, I didn’t know Pfizer & Monsanto had merged 20 years ago
You learn something new everyday. Coincidentally after my transcription of the horrifying Monsanto Eugentics-Genetics report yesterday, I only just now discovered that Pfizer and Monsanto are the same company.
Wonder why that’s not commonly highlighted in the misledia? How did I just find out about this now when I’ve been neck-deep in Pfizer studies for 2 years?
Not the kind of thing you want to learn, especially when my head is still full of sadness after learning just some of the evil things these corporate criminals are inflicting on the world just last night.
2003:Pfizer and Pharmacia Merger
Pfizer Inc and Pharmacia Corporation began operating as a unified company on April 16, 2003, forging one of the world’s fastest-growing and most valuable companies. With a research and development budget of $7.1 billion in 2003, the new Pfizer is now the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical company.
“Today we go forward as a single company, providing more products to help more patients than any other pharmaceutical company has ever done before,” said Pfizer Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Hank McKinnell. “On any given day, we estimate that nearly 40 million people around the world are treated with a Pfizer medicine. Our new company is the global leader in discovering, developing and delivering innovative medicines and health care solutions essential to improving global public health and addressing unmet medical needs.”
In April 2000, Pharmacia & Upjohn completed a merger with Monsanto and Searle creating Pharmacia, a dynamic new competitor in the pharmaceutical industry. This top-tier company’s innovative medicines and other products saved the lives of many and enhanced health and wellness. Following the merger, Pharmacia continued Searle’s agreement with Pfizer to co-promote Celebrex, which was originally co-developed by Searle and Pfizer.
In August 2002, Pharmacia completed the spin-off of its agricultural subsidiary, Monsanto Company.
- 7 Companies Owned by Pfizer – Investopedia, Last Updated Dec 2021
- Monsanto’s Main Competitors – Investopedia, Last Updated Oct 2019
- Court Documents (Commonwealth of Pennsylvania v Monsanto, Oct 2021)
- Pharmacia is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pfizer, Inc., and is the successor to the original Monsanto Chemical Company (Old Monsanto). Following a merger transaction that closed in 2018, Monsanto is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bayer AG. Old Monsanto operated an agricultural products business, a pharmaceutical and nutrition business, and a chemical products business. Now, Monsanto operates Old Monsanto’s agricultural products business, Solutia operates Old Monsanto’s chemical products business, and Pharmacia operates Old Monsanto’s pharmaceuticals business.
- Who owns Pfizer and where is the company based?
- According to Investopedia, the top shareholders in Pfizer are Frank A. D’amelio, John Douglas Young, Mikael Dolsten, Vanguard Group Inc., BlackRock Inc. (BLK), and State Street Corp.
- State Sues Monsanto For PCB Contamination, Joining Hundreds Of Similar Claims – Oct, 2020
- Monsanto is now owned by Bayer, based in Germany, and it previously spun off its chemical business into two companies: Solutia and Pharmacia, now owned by Pfizer.
- Monsanto Poisoned This Alabama Town — And People Are Still Sick
- Monsanto Stock History: The Story Behind the Agriculture Giant – Dec 2016
- Revealed: Monsanto predicted crop system would damage US farms – The Guardian – Mar, 2020
- The US agriculture giant Monsanto and the German chemical giant BASF were aware for years that their plan to introduce a new agricultural seed and chemical system would probably lead to damage on many US farms, internal documents show.
- Finally, an Australian paper on COVID Vaccines…
- Transplant recipients reject their new organ after receiving Jab
- Dr Robert Young “Covid-19 caused by radiation poison”
- Dr Phillip Altman | C-19 Shots are the biggest public health gamble in history
- Former Pfizer Staff Speak Out
- Suspicious Patents
- Fred Corbin
- DNA Harvesting via PCR tests?
- The Big Reset Movie (Documentary) English
- COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Data Shows a Negative Benefit to Harm Ratio in New Peer-Reviewed Paper
- Dr Mike Yeadon
- New Boosters approved that were tested only on Mice (What happened to them?)
- 11 reasons an annual COVID booster is NOT LIKE an annual flu shot
- Australian Jab Update – Miscarriages & Serious Injuries
- Dr Mike Yeadon – respiratory specialist – overcomes belief system about respiratory viruses
- “They were the smart ones…” [Video|Pfizer]
- New Studies show C19 Vax are duds – negative benefit with useless & risky booster recommendations
- Sean Hartman’s dad wants to know “What happened to my son?” after Pfizer shot
- Pfizer Vaccine Becomes DNA in Human Liver Cells (In-vitro Swedish Study)
- Senator Rennick to Office of Gene Technology & TGA | Spike Protein