Intra Body Nano Network – Part 4/5 (Possible Theories on Uses)
Part 4 of 5 of the Intra Body Nano Network by Mik Andersen. Part four is about hypothesizing if this technology is in us, what it could be used for.
Intra-body nano-network – Part 4 of 5 – Intra-body nano-network – Part 4 of 5 – Possible Uses: Mind-control & Population control: Neurosurveillance, Neuromodulation, Neurostimulation, Human connectivity
3.) Possible Consequences, Applications and Uses
In this section, we will carry out an exercise of imagination to try to identify the possible uses and applications of the intracorporal network. So, I will list them in the following:
- 1.) Neurosurveillance. The disposition of carbon nanotubes and graphene nanosheets in the neural tissue would facilitate the monitoring of brain activity.
The disposition of carbon nanotubes and graphene nanosheets in the neural tissue would facilitate the monitoring of brain activity.
It should be noted that brain activity can be read from electrical signals from different areas of the brain.
Therefore, these signals could be conducted through the intracorporal network to generate a data flow that would be transmitted to the outside of the body and sent to remote servers for automatic interpretation using Big Data and machine learning techniques.
In this way, it would be possible to have knowledge of people’s moods, thoughts, behaviours, States, etc.
- 2. ) Neuromodulation. Involves the interaction in the human psyche through the electrical modulation by one or multiple zones of the brain tissue according to pre-conceived patterns.
It involves the interaction in the human psyche through the electrical modulation of one or multiple zones of the brain tissue according to preconceived patterns.
This is possible if the carbon nanotubes and graphene nanosheets in the neural tissue receive the appropriate electrical pulses, which will create electromagnetic currents that will alter the normal functioning of the brain, developing the desired behaviour, emotion, mood, and even thought.
Possibly, this is where the concept of thought-grafting can be associated.
While this may be difficult to assume, it is true that there are extensive databases that locate by electroencephalography the specific regions of the brain that are pulsed by certain actions, thoughts, attitudes, feelings, and even words, and phrases and sentences. (01) (02) (03)
Taking this into account, artificial intelligence programs can be developed to redirect people’s behaviour and attitude to influence their life, work and economic decisions.
- 3.) Neurostimulation. Closely related to neuromodulation, neurostimulation would be responsible for stimulating the segregation of neurotransmitters. (04) (05) (06)
Closely related to neuromodulation, neurostimulation would be responsible for stimulating the segregation of neurotransmitters.
Neurotransmitters are naturally secreted as a result of synaptic communication between neurons, facilitating the transmission of messages, information and signals throughout the central nervous system of the human body.
An intracorporal network with carbon nanotubes and graphene nanosheets in neural tissue could increase or decrease the secretion of these neurotransmitters, decisively affecting signal transduction, emission and reception. (07)
For example, false sensations of danger, fear, pain, etc. could be provoked without any justified cause.
To give another example, the regulation of dopamine alone could cause neurodegenerative diseases, anxiety, depression, apathy, bipolar disorder, and psychotic attacks, among other disorders and problems. (08)
An interested regulation of dopamine would affect the reward system of people, affecting desire, pleasure, and, above all, conditioning.
This means that subliminal conditioned learning could be achieved so that undesired behaviours and attitudes could be channelled in people bending, to a certain extent, the will and free will that characterises a free human being.
Dopamine could also create addiction, just like a drug, in such a way that very strong habits could be created according to the interests of third parties outside the will of the inoculated person. (09)
- 4.) Human connectivity and our humanity. Connected humanity; exhaustive control over our entire lives including thoughts and beliefs.
The human collective, inoculated with the presupposed content of the vaccines, would make it possible to exercise exhaustive control over:
- human activity,
- health status,
- work performance,
- academic performance.
Influenced by currents of thought and subliminal communication strategies, it could facilitate:
- acceptance of measures and laws that are unpopular or negative for the interests of the population,
- bend the will, or any resistance to perform certain tasks or functions or undesired tasks,
- reduce energy consumption,
- reduce the use and consumption of essential resources,
- facilitate the forecasting of the demand for products, goods, and services.
The possibilities of a connected humanity are inherent in the concept of the Fourth Industrial Revolution or transhuman techno paradigm, whether at the political, economic, social, or personal level.
- Part One: Summary & MAC phenomenon (3min)
- Part 1 summarizes the presentation and gives instructions on how to test the Bluetooth/MAC address phenomenon for yourself.
- Part Two: Intra-Body Nano-Network: Graphene quantum dots / Nanonodes (3min)
- Part 2 of 5 of the Intra Body Nano Network by Mik Andersen. Part two introduces micro or nanoscale devices using graphene quantum dots, which, if present inside the human body can make up an Intracorporal Wireless Network of Nano Communications.
- Part Three: Micro/Nanointerface, Micro/Nano routers/sensors, TS-OOK signals, Gateway. (5min)
- Part 3 is really the meat & potatoes of the presentation. It goes through what is in the scientific literature regarding micro and nano sensors, carbon nanotubes, graphene and graphene oxide nanosheets, Micro and Nano routers. micro antennas or plasmonic nanoantennae microsensors, micro node signals (TS-OOK) and how our phone, tablet or can be used as the gateway.
- Part Four: Possible Uses: Mind-control & Population control: Neurosurveillance, Neuromodulation, Neurostimulation, Human connectivity (4min)
- Part 4 is about hypothesizing if this technology is in us, what it could be used for.
- Part Five: Possible Uses: Social Credit System, Eugenics, Targeted traceless weapon, & Refs (3min)
- Part 5 continues hypothesizing if this technology is in us, what it could be used for on a more devastating level regarding population control, selective genocide, and eugenics. This post also contains the references he listed in his presentation. (4min)
Telegram Channels: Get Post Updates | Post Comments | Videos
Get post updates from either Gettr or my Telegram channel: @JourneyToABetterLife. To comment on a post, the easiest way is to post in Telegram. (Note: I stopped logging into Facebook in January 2023 and haven't looked back!). Best way to reach me (although I don't login everyday) is putting a message in Telegram, Gettr, or SMS.
|01||Brain/Minds Data Portal https://dataportal.brainminds.jp/|
|03||Brain-CODE Canada https://www.braincode.ca/|
|04||Hejazi M, Tong W, Ibbotson MR, Prawer S, Garrett DJ (2021). Advances in carbon-based microfiber electrodes for neural interfacing. Frontiers in Neuroscience. Apr 12;15:658703 doi: 10.3389/fnins.2021.658703 (eCollection 2021) ResearchGate https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnins.2021.658703/full|
|05||See also: TABLE 1. Commonly used materials and carbon-based microfibers for neural stimulation and recording. from the same paper: https://www.frontiersin.org/files/Articles/658703/fnins-15-658703-HTML/image_m/fnins-15-658703-t001.jpg|
|06||See also: FIGURE 2. Examples of carbon-based microfibers for neural interfacing. From the same paper: https://www.frontiersin.org/files/Articles/658703/fnins-15-658703-HTML/image_m/fnins-15-658703-g002.jpg|
|07||Abd El‐atty SM, Lizos KA, Gharsseldien ZM, Tolba A, Makhadmeh ZAL. Engineering molecular communications integrated with carbon nanotubes in neural sensor nanonetworks. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2018 Jan 22;12(2):201–10. doi: 10.1049/iet-nbt.2016.0150. PMCID: PMC8676084. Archive.is | ResearchGate | https://ietresearch.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1049/iet-nbt.2016.0150 “See Figure 5 – Proposed nanonetwork incorporating MC and CNTs – (a) Cultured neural network-based CNT, (b) Graphical illustration of the proposed scheme”|
|08||Han M, Karatum O, Nizamoglu S. Optoelectronic Neural Interfaces Based on Quantum Dots. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2022 May 11;14(18):20468-20490. doi: 10.1021/acsami.1c25009. Epub 2022 Apr 28. PMID: 35482955; PMCID: PMC9100496. https://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/acsami.1c25009|
|09||Nussenbaum, Kate and Alexandra O. Cohen. “Equation Invasion! How Math can Explain How the Brain Learns.” Frontiers for Young Minds (2018). ResearchGate | https://kids.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/frym.2018.00065|