Australian Companies illegally backfilling risk assessments to justify jab mandates.
Workplaces jumped the gun and implemented jab mandates for employees without doing their legally obligated risk assessment. When caught out, some have tried to ‘backfill’ their risk assessment, to make it look like they had done the process properly in the first place. As the Fair Work Ombudsman has told Senator Roberts, on the face of it this would be fraudulent under Workplace Health and Safety laws.
If you suspect a workplace has backfilled or retrospectively made a risk assessment for a jab mandate after implementing it, you should immediately report them to the Work Health and Safety Regulator in your State.
COMPANIES ILLEGALLY BACK FILLING RISK ASSESSMENTS TO JUSTIFY JAB MANDATES
- COVID-19: The Protocol That Kills
- [ICIC] Important Lawsuit which will investigate Pfizer (5 min summary)
- The Director ID in Australia is Illegal
- Prof. Iain Benson (Lawyer) | Ethical problems of forced experimental drugs
- Peter Fam (lawyer) | on Human Rights re: Covid
- NZ Informed Consent document
- [Legal] U.S. Felonies with Forced or Coerced Experiments
- Dr Mark Hobart vs AHPRA
- Sean Hartman’s dad wants to know “What happened to my son?” after Pfizer shot
- How we lost Australia to Foreign Control
- Safe & Effective = Reckless & Dangerous | Julian Gillespie
- 200+ Aussie Doctors Request Health Reform (AMPS Summit 2022)
- Canadian Lawyer & Doctor on Corrupt Institutions
- Ballarat Candidates Federal Election [May 2022]
-  Grand Jury – Phase 2
-  Grand Jury
- [LEGAL] Coerced Vax = Illegal
- BMJ Clinical Trial Whistleblower Sues Pfizer (Brook Jackson)
- [Legal] Court Case: Separated Parents on Kids getting C19 Injections
- Catherine Austin Fitts “We are funding Genocide & Slavery”