Australian Companies illegally backfilling risk assessments to justify jab mandates.
Workplaces jumped the gun and implemented jab mandates for employees without doing their legally obligated risk assessment. When caught out, some have tried to ‘backfill’ their risk assessment, to make it look like they had done the process properly in the first place. As the Fair Work Ombudsman has told Senator Roberts, on the face of it this would be fraudulent under Workplace Health and Safety laws.
If you suspect a workplace has backfilled or retrospectively made a risk assessment for a jab mandate after implementing it, you should immediately report them to the Work Health and Safety Regulator in your State.
COMPANIES ILLEGALLY BACK FILLING RISK ASSESSMENTS TO JUSTIFY JAB MANDATES
- How we lost Australia to Foreign Control
- Ballarat Candidates Federal Election [May 2022]
-  Grand Jury – Phase 2
-  Grand Jury
- [LEGAL] Coerced Vax = Illegal
- BMJ Clinical Trial Whistleblower Sues Pfizer (Brook Jackson)
- [Legal] Court Case: Separated Parents on Kids getting C19 Injections
- Catherine Austin Fitts “We are funding Genocide & Slavery”
- Australian Companies illegally backfilling risk assessments to justify jab mandates.
- Hands off our kids! [C19 Aussie School Safety Letters]
- [Legal] Dr David Martin – Paper trail as far back as 1999 leads to Current Pandemic
- Human Rights Lawyer on Fear & Division
- Brian Peckford – Last Living Architect of Canada’s Charter of Rights – Stands Up!
- Senate Hearing – Jan 24 2022 – 3 Military Whistleblowers on C19 Vaccines – “Our soldiers are being experimented on”
- United NT Businesses Stand Up against Unreasonable Mandates
- Winning Victoria Back – COVID Mandates [Interview]
- [Comedy] Pauline Hanson Explains Australian Politics
- Can employers mandate medical interventions?
- Laws against C19 Mandate [Australia] Barrister Raymond Broomhall
- USA Covid-19 Bill – Ban requiring employees to get COVID and other shots