Australian Companies illegally backfilling risk assessments to justify jab mandates.
Workplaces jumped the gun and implemented jab mandates for employees without doing their legally obligated risk assessment. When caught out, some have tried to ‘backfill’ their risk assessment, to make it look like they had done the process properly in the first place. As the Fair Work Ombudsman has told Senator Roberts, on the face of it this would be fraudulent under Workplace Health and Safety laws.
If you suspect a workplace has backfilled or retrospectively made a risk assessment for a jab mandate after implementing it, you should immediately report them to the Work Health and Safety Regulator in your State.
COMPANIES ILLEGALLY BACK FILLING RISK ASSESSMENTS TO JUSTIFY JAB MANDATES
- Free Electricity UK [Solutions]
- How We Win | Legal & Mankind Remedy
- US Rep. Trying To Stop Edible MRNA Vaccine Research…
- You Walk In Two Realities [Max Igan]
- Australian Government tries to Statutorily Enshrine Ministry of Truth
- [Legal] Vax-Injured Class Action – Australia
- [Legal] Bioweapon evidence [May 23, 2023]
- [Canada] National Citizens Inquiry
- Michael Swimwood – Are We Presently Living In Genocide?
- [Solutions] Serene Teffaha – CoVision
- RW 7/8.) EUA Removal of Informed Consent
- [ICIC] Australian Aboriginals Fight for Survival
- Covid-19 Military Operation [Katherine Watt]
- [Senator Rennick] Health advice never mandated jabs in the workplace
- “C-19 Jabs are bioweapons” [Karen Kingston] Florida County Commissioners Presentation
- “Staying Sane” in Australian Parliament [Senator Malcolm Roberts]
- COVID-19: The Protocol That Kills
- [ICIC] Important Lawsuit which will investigate Pfizer (5 min summary)
- C19 Shots | US Senate Roundtable Highlights (Dec)
- The Director ID in Australia is Illegal