Bilderberg Meeting June 2022
- Updated:2 months ago
- Reading Time:61Minutes
- Post Words:16104Words
Living Document – First published June 3, 2022. Last updated June 12, 2022
Takes a long time to look each one up, take notes, add links, and try and figure out who they are and what their influence is on the world.. and some I look at and think “there is not much there – how did this one get an invite?” … but when you go deeper, you see the powerful connections or powerful shares in companies i.e. for those where I started to think “wow- that’s so random, what could Bilderberg get out of this person? A few extra clicks later, and I could’ve completely missed that they are the most powerful of them all! – definitely recommend people look each one up themselves to see what I mean – my notes can’t cover everything that I read – and reading someone else’s notes probably won’t have the same impact where you start to see how they’re all interconnected. Anyway, I’ll continue digging, this post is doing my head in, but it’s an important one.
Elite having an innocent cup of tea and secret chat about the state of the world… (learn more about the Bilderberg group on this more detailed post if you’ve never heard of it)
68th Bilderberg Meeting: 2 – 5 June 2022 in Washington, D.C., USA
- Official Press Release
- List of 2022 Participants
The Trilateral Commission
- The Trilateral Commission started in 1973 to create a New International Economic Order and was the fountainhead of modern globalization. Their members have dominated every Government and Big Corporation since. There are a lot of members of the Trilateral Commission in this Bilderberg meeting, not surprisingly because the club that runs the world is pretty big, and the Trilateral Commission, along with the Council on Foreign Relations, The Club of Rome, the Pilgrims Society, and more are full of such people who influence our world – they are our owners, we are the cattle. Vanguard / BlackRock / StateStreet are (probably) funded by the same people in these such groups. WEF / DAVOS, UN, work with them / part of them / controlled by them, as are governments. Official Trilateral Commission Membership List (PDF) (last updated 10 Jan 2022) (18 Pages of Names!! One name per line!)
- The Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Meetings, Club of Rome, etc. are elite meetings where those that have the most power of the world from Media Moguls, Bankers, Investors, Governments, leaders of the Biggest Corporations, Military, CIA, and anyone with any “world power” that suit their view of what they want “their world” to look like, all get to have private discussions with each other about… — how to keep dominating the world.
- When you get the top people who can influence the direction of the world together in the same room, of course there are going to be some wheeling’s and dealings and decisions made that affect the entire world. Don’t have to be a “conspiracy theorist” to see the logic in that. This is how globalists control the global-media narrative down to what you pay to use your water or fill your car, (and any new innovative tracking devices or medical experiments they want to implant into their human-slaves).
68th Bilderberg Meeting to take place 2 – 5 June 2022 in Washington, D.C., USA
WASHINGTON, D.C. 2 JUNE 2022 – The 68th Bilderberg Meeting will take place from 2 – 5 June 2022 in Washington, D.C., USA. About 120 participants from 21 countries have confirmed their attendance. As ever, a diverse group of political leaders and experts from industry, finance, academia, labour and the media has been invited.
The key topics for discussion this year are:
1. Geopolitical Realignments
2. NATO Challenges
4. Indo-Pacific Realignment
5. Sino-US Tech Competition
7. Continuity of Government and the Economy
8. Disruption of the Global Financial System
10. Energy Security and Sustainability
11. Post Pandemic Health
12. Fragmentation of Democratic Societies
13. Trade and Deglobalisation (??)
Founded in 1954, the Bilderberg Meeting is an annual conference designed to foster dialogue between Europe and North America. Every year, between 120-140 political leaders and experts from industry, finance, labour, academia and the media are invited to take part in the Meeting. About two thirds of the participants come from Europe and the rest from North America; approximately a quarter from politics and government and the rest from other fields.
The Bilderberg Meeting is a forum for informal discussions about major issues. The meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule, which states that participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s) nor any other participant may be revealed.
Thanks to the private nature of the Meeting, the participants take part as individuals rather than in any official capacity, and hence are not bound by the conventions of their office or by pre-agreed positions. As such, they can take time to listen, reflect and gather insights. There is no detailed agenda, no resolutions are proposed, no votes are taken and no policy statements are issued.
Bourla, Albert (USA), Chairman and CEO, Pfizer Inc.
- Experimental Covid Shots & Experimental Covid Pill
- Pfizer’s rap-sheet is too big for this post
- Posts tagged Pfizer
Walmsley, Emma (GBR), CEO, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) plc
- Experimental Covid Pill
Both companies have a history of being the most evil pharmaceutical companies on planet earth. But these new pills – PLEASE DONT TAKE THEM OK? And stop anyone you love / anyone who will listen from taking them too. I will do a post on them soon (unfortunately I have an army of one!). Do your own research in the meantime – it might mean more when you find out for yourself what they really are.
Altman, Sam (USA), CEO, OpenAI
- OpenAI is an AI research and deployment company. Our mission is to ensure that artificial general intelligence benefits all of humanity. (is this another “Do No Evil” motto that means the opposite like Google?). Sam Altman is also a WEF Young Global Leader graduate and American tech-millionaire.
Hassabis, Demis (GBR), CEO and Founder, DeepMind
- DeepMind builds AI systems.
- Demis Hassabis – Bilderberg 2018, 2016, 2015 – Dialled in to a meeting of SAGE, which promoted the UK COVID Lockdown.
High-Volume Manufacturer of Computer Chips
Wennink, Peter (NLD), President and CEO, ASML Holding NV – (largest supplier of computer chips!)
- ASML, a semiconductor industry and stock market giant. (ASML.AS)
- ASML controls more than 90% of the lithography market.
- It is mass-chip-making machines the size of double-decker buses, weighing over 200 tonnes, in its quest to produce beams of focused light that create the microscopic circuitry on computer chips used in everything from phones and laptops to cars and AI. It’s now preparing to roll out a new $400 million machine for next-generation chips.
- ASML & IBM have been working together for 4 decades
- Peter Wennink – President and Chief Executive Officer of ASML. Joined ASML and the Board of Management in 1999 as Executive Vice President and CFO. As the Chairman of the Management Board and Pres & CEO of ASML NV, the total compensation of Mr Wennink at ASML NV is €2,428,000. There are 5 executives at ASML NV getting paid more, with PeterWennink having the highest compensation of $4,361,000.
- Prior to ASML, he worked as a partner at Deloitte Accountants where he specialized in high technology with an emphasis on the semiconductor equipment industry.
- Chair of the Supervisory Board of the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e, current)
- Chair of the Eindhovensche Fabrikantenkring (current)
- Board member of the Captains of Industry Eindhoven Region (current)
- Vice-chair of the Board of FME-CWM (Federatie voor de Metaal- en Electrotechnische Industrie, current)
- Member of the Circle of Influence of Startup Delta (current)
- Council member of the Dutch Top Sector High Tech Systems and Materials (HTSM or Holland High Tech, current)
- Member of the Advisory Committee of the Dutch National Growth Fund (current)
- €1.35 billion was allocated from the National Growth Fund to projects relating to artificial intelligence, regenerative medicine, health data infrastructure, quantum technology and hydrogen/green chemistry.
- PhotonDelta, a cross-border ecosystem of photonic chip technology of which JePPIX is a member, lands €1.1 billion to usher in a new generation of semiconductor technology.
- Member of the Netherlands Institute of Registered Accountants (current)
- Partner at Deloitte Accountants
Cyber Security, Network Monitoring for Big Industry, Big Surveillance
Easterly, Jen (USA), Director, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
Eriksen, Øyvind (NOR), President and CEO, Aker ASA
- Øyvind Eriksen is President and CEO of Aker ASA and holds a law degree from the University of Oslo. He joined the law firm BA-HR in 1990, where he became a partner in 1996 and director/chairman from 2003. Mr. Eriksen has held several board positions in different industries, including shipping, finance, asset management, offshore drilling, fisheries, media, trade and industry. As CEO Mr. Eriksen is currently chairman of the board in Aker BP ASA, Aker Solutions ASA, Cognite AS, Aker Capital AS, Aker Kværner Holding AS, and REV Ocean Inc. He is also a director of several companies, including Aker Energy AS, Akastor ASA, The Resource Group TRG AS, TRG Holding AS, The Norwegian Cancer Society (Kreftforeningen), and a member of World Economic Forum C4IR Global Network Advisory Board. Mr. Eriksen is a Norwegian citizen. (C4IR = Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution) World Economic Forum Profile
- 2 May 2022 Aker, via Aker Capital (“Aker”), Cognite and Telenor, are establishing a software security company to serve industry and operational technology. The company called Omny will fill a gap in the cybersecurity market where there is a great unmet need for software that prevents cyber attacks and secures businesses’ operations. The aim is to build a Norwegian software company that will be a global player in operational industrial security. Omny will develop software that helps to secure industrial operators and critical infrastructure, such as oil and gas producers, energy suppliers, public sector actors and hospitals. This product will be developed in close partnership with pilot customers in the industrial sector, and will be based on the Cognite Data Fusion platform. Cognite Data Fusion helps industrial companies to collect and connect large volumes of data to enable them to monitor trends and improve their businesses. In the world of cybersecurity, this affords opportunities for the prevention of attacks and allows for data-driven decisions to be made that limit damage and maintain critical functions. The company will launch a commercial product into the Norwegian market in 2023 via Telenor’s sales organisation. The aim is to launch the product internationally during 2024. Final ownership in Omny will be 50 per cent Telenor, Aker 44.2 per cent, and Cognite, who has developed the software until now, will own 5.8 per cent.
Karp, Alex (USA), CEO, Palantir Technologies Inc. (Big Data Surveillance)
- Alexander Caedmon Karp is an American former billionaire businessman, and the co-founder and CEO of the software firm Palantir Technologies. As of May 2022, his estimated net worth at US$850 million. Palantir Technologies is a data mining firm, which received early backing from CIA investment arm In-Q-Tel. Forbes Profile Palantir is a secretive and controversial big data company. Palantir partners with law enforcement, military, and US Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The company creates software to manage, analyze, and secure data, raised its last round of funding in 2015, which valued the company around $20 billion. The company has been criticized for licensing its technology to law enforcement, who have used it for practices like predictive policing and tracking cars’ routes using just their license plates. Palantir has also come under fire for its contracts with US Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The company provides software that helps the agency gather, store, and search through data on undocumented immigrants, and currently has active ICE contracts worth about $94 million, according to USAspending.gov. More recently, Palantir reportedly helped the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention track the spread of the coronavirus. Palantir Technologies CEO Alexander Karp is a member of Axel Springer’s shareholder committee. Axel Springer owns Insider Inc, Business Insider’s parent company. BusinessInsider
- He attended Haverford College (B.A., 1989), Stanford Law School (J.D., 1992), and Johann Wolfgang Goethe University in Frankfurt, Germany (Ph.D., 2002). World Economic Forum Profile At Stanford, he was classmates with PayPal cofounder and venture capitalist Peter Thiel. By 2003, Thiel, Karp’s law school classmate, had already founded and sold PayPal to eBay for $1.5 billion. He decided to launch Palantir, along with Stanford computer science graduates Joe Lonsdale and Stephen Cohen, plus Nathan Gettings, a PayPal engineer. By 2004, Karp joined as CEO.
Kudelski, André (CHE), Chairman and CEO, Kudelski Group SA
- André Kudelski, is a Swiss engineer of a Polish descent, who is the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of the Kudelski Group.
- The Kudelski Group is the world leader in the development and delivery of state-of-the-art technologies to secure the revenues of content owners and service providers for digital television and interactive applications across all network types. The Group’s solutions enable consumers to access content seamlessly over any device through a compelling viewing experience. Global provider of cybersecurity solutions and services focused on protecting companies’ and organizations’ data and systems. The company also develops and delivers Internet of Things security technology and services to help companies across all industries to protect their devices, their data, and their business models.
- The Kudelski Group is also involved in the area of access control and management of people or vehicles to sites and events. It operates in five continents and employs about 3800 people. Its services and content protection technologies are used by more than 120 leading pay-TV operators around the world securing content delivered to more than 133 million active smart cards and devices. Its products have been integrated into more than 150 million devices, enabling advanced user interfaces, video-on-demand, personal video recording, advanced advertising and a variety of enhanced television applications (end of 2010).
Meinl-Reisinger, Beate (AUT), Party Leader, NEOS
- Beate Meinl-Reisinger is an Austrian politician serving as leader of NEOS – The New Austria and Liberal Forum since June 2018. She is also the leader of the party’s parliamentary group in the National Council since 2018. Digitalization and data protection remains a key issue for the NEOS. Pro Digital Green Certificate. Pro Centralized governing. And “can’t believe how many health care workers refused the jab, despite their first-hand knowledge of the serious effects of COVID.” Doesn’t support lifting IP rights on vaccines. Bloody hell – totally clueless about the “other side”. How are they brainwashing these people, just keeping the information from them or what? Hey Beate, if you ever randomly find this post about you – perhaps you might want to actually LISTEN to what the doctors, health workers, and researchers are saying – find out why they refused the jab – you might find that you’ve been bamboozled by the lies from the globalists.. just a suggestion… and maybe if you lifted the IP rights, you may see what they put in you – assuming you worship the jab as if it’s some kind of all-mighty antidote – have you looked at ANY of the research yourself, no..? Didn’t think so.
Freeland, Chrystia (CAN), Deputy Prime Minister
- Evil. The one who gave Canada a free preview of the New World Order’s planned Social Credit System and dystopian society.
- Educated at Harvard University before continuing her studies on a Rhodes Scholarship at the University of Oxford. After launching her career in journalism as a Ukraine-based freelance correspondent for the Financial Times, The Washington Post, and The Economist, Ms. Freeland went on to various roles at the Financial Times of London. She then served as deputy editor of the Toronto-based Globe and Mail between 1999 and 2001, before returning to the Financial Times as deputy editor and then as United States managing editor. In 2010, she joined Canadian-owned Thomson Reuters and was a managing director of the company. Ms. Freeland has written two books: Sale of the Century: The Inside Story of the Second Russian Revolution (2000); and Plutocrats: The Rise of the New Global Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else (2012). (HOW CAN SHE WRITE SUCH A BOOK AND BE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY – WOW!!!?)
- Ohhh… got it! … she’s another indoctrinated WEF Young Global Leader and a member of the WEF Board of Trustees and worked with the Rothschilds at The Economist.. is there more?
Pierrakakis, Kyriakos (GRC), Minister of Digital Governance
(Facebook, Google, Microsoft)
Big Tech / Big Data / Digital Governance / Digital Control
LeCun, Yann (USA), Vice-President and Chief AI Scientist, Facebook, Inc.
- Yann André LeCun is Chief AI Scientist at Meta, a French computer scientist working primarily in the fields of machine learning, computer vision, mobile robotics, and computational neuroscience.
Schmidt, Eric E. (USA), Former CEO and Chairman, Google LLC
- Eric Emerson Schmidt is an American businessman and software engineer known for being the CEO of Google from 2001 to 2011, executive chairman of Google from 2011 to 2015, executive chairman of Alphabet Inc. from 2015 to 2017, and Technical Advisor at Alphabet from 2017 to 2020
Scott, Kevin (USA), CTO, Microsoft Corporation
- Jan. 24, 2017 – Microsoft Corp. has named Kevin Scott to a newly created role of chief technology officer (CTO) for the company. This is an expansion of Scott’s new role at LinkedIn as senior vice president of Infrastructure. As Microsoft’s CTO, Scott will drive strategic, cross-company initiatives to maximize Microsoft’s impact with members and customers.
Mundie, Craig J. (USA), President, Mundie & Associates LLC (MICROSOFT, Council of Foreign Relations, All-Digital Medical School, NSTAC, PCAST, Center for Strategic and International Studies, Digital & Cyberspace policy, Transforming Healthcare into Digital)
- Craig James Mundie is Senior Advisor to the CEO at Microsoft and its former Chief Research and Strategy Officer (oversight of Microsoft Research, Intellectual Property Strategy, Technology Policy, Trustworthy Computing and various technology and product incubation activities). At the end of 2014 Mundie retired after a twenty-two year career at Microsoft. For the last 15 years he was also Microsoft’s principal technology-policy liaison to many governments worldwide, with a special emphasis on China since 1999.
- Mundie & Associates counsels CEO’s on strategic issues caused by rapidly-evolving information technologies. These include corporate and technology strategies, techno-geopolitics, cybersecurity, and R&D management. Mundie serves on the boards of directors for Raintree Oncology Corporation. He is also on the advisory boards of Aurasense Therapeutics, Madrona Venture Group and Iron Net Cybersecurity. Mundie is collaborating with the CEO of the Cleveland Clinic and the President of Case Western Reserve University to develop a technology strategy for their joint initiative to build a new “all-digital” medical school. Mundie was appointed by President Clinton and subsequently served for Presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama on the NSTAC (The President’s National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee). President Obama appointed him in 2009 to the PCAST (President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology), on which he still serves. He served on the Markle Task Force on National Security in the Information Age and is currently a member of the Markle Initiative for America’s Economic Future. Mundie is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and helps guide their program on Digital and Cyberspace Policy. He counsels the Center for Strategic and International Studies (Kissinger) on their Institute for Digital Innovation.
- Institute for Digital Innovation is going to make all healthcare digital.
Big Digital Commerce
Lütke, Tobias (CAN), CEO, Shopify
- Tobias “Tobi” Lütke is a German-Canadian billionaire entrepreneur, and the founder and CEO of Shopify, a company based in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. He has been part of the core team of the Ruby on Rails framework and has created open source libraries such as Active Merchant. Estimated Net Worth around $12 billion in 2021.
Salvi, Diogo (PRT), Co-Founder and CEO, TIMWE (TIMWETECH)
- Digital enables of mobile operators, Business 2 Business, Digital Marketing, Mobile Payments, Mobile Lending
Sebastião, Nuno (PRT), CEO, Feedzai
- Feedzai is a data science company that develops real-time machine learning tools to identify fraudulent payment transactions and minimize risk in the financial services, retail, and e-commerce industries. The company has been classified as a unicorn startup since March 2021, after a Series D funding round pushed its value above $1 billion
Thiel, Peter (USA), President, Thiel Capital LLC (Co-Founder of Paypal)
Applebaum, Anne (USA), Staff Writer, The Atlantic
- Anne Applebaum is a staff writer for The Atlantic and a Pulitzer-prize winning historian. She is also a Senior Fellow at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies and the Agora Institute, where she co-directs Arena, a program on disinformation and 21st century propaganda. Recent articles she’s written tell you everything.
Döpfner, Mathias (DEU), Chairman and CEO, Axel Springer SE
- Mathias Döpfner is a German businessman and journalist. He is the CEO and 22% owner of the media and technology company Axel Springer in Berlin, and president of the Federal Association of Digital Publishers and Newspaper Publishers.
- In 1998, he joined the company as Editor-in-Chief of Die Welt. In 2000, he became a member of the executive board and was appointed CEO in 2002. Since then, Axel Springer has consequently focused on digitization, fostering a fundamental transformation. Revenues from digital activities increased from €117m to €2.5 bn, making Axel Springer the European market leader in content and classifieds. Mathias Döpfner is member of the boards of Netflix and Warner Music Group. In 2016, he became President of the Federation of German Newspaper Publishers. He holds honorary offices at, among others, the American Academy, the American Jewish Committee, and the European Publishers Council. In 2010, he was visiting professor in media at the University of Cambridge and became a member of St. John’s College. World Economic Forum Profile
- Axel Springer owns Insider Inc, Business Insider’s parent company.
Feltri, Stefano (ITA), Editor-in-Chief, Domani
- Stefano Feltri is the Editor-in-Chief of Domani (https://www.editorialedomani.it). Launched in September 2020, Domani is a digital and print news publication with a strong emphasis on editorial quality, investigative work, opinion and commentaries. Before starting Domani, Stefano was Chief Editor of ProMarket.org at the University of Chicago – Booth School of Business. Previously, he worked at one of the major Italian newspaper, Il FattoQuotidfdiano, first as the Editor-in-Chief of the Economic and Finance division and, in more recent years, as the Deputy Editor in Chief. In addition, he also worked as a political commentator on Italian TV and Radio networks.
Fleming, Jeremy (GBR), Director, British Government Communications Headquarters
- Sir Jeremy Ian Fleming is the Director of the Government Communications Headquarters, the UK’s intelligence, cyber and security agency. He was appointed in 2017.
Joshi, Shashank (GBR), Defence Editor, The Economist
- Lynn Forester de Rothschild is the co-owner of The Economist.
- The Economist is a British weekly newspaper published digitally that focuses on current affairs, international business, politics, technology, and culture. Based in London, the newspaper is owned by The Economist Group, with core editorial offices in the United States, as well as across major cities in continental Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Shashank Joshi is the Economist’s defence editor. He was previously a senior policy fellow for international affairs in the Renewing the Centre team at the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change, where he led the Institute’s work on foreign policy, focusing on economic, political and military pressures on the liberal international order. Shashank is also a senior research fellow at the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI), where his interests lie in foreign and security policy in India and the wider Indo-Pacific region.
- Lynn Forester de Rothschild is the co-owner of The Economist.
- The Economist is a British weekly newspaper published digitally that focuses on current affairs, international business, politics, technology, and culture. Based in London, the newspaper is owned by The Economist Group, with core editorial offices in the United States, as well as across major cities in continental Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Zanny Minton Beddoes is the Editor-in-Chief of The Economist. She previously worked at the International Monetary Fund (IMF), and as an adviser to the Minister of Finance in Poland. World Economic Forum Profile
Krasnik, Martin (DNK), Editor-in-Chief, Weekendavisen
Niemi, Kaius (FIN), Senior Editor-in-Chief, Helsingin Sanomat Newspaper
- Kaius Niemi, a 2003 alum of the WPI Fellowship Program and current WPI board member, has appointed as editor-in-chief for the leading Finnish evening newspaper, Ilta-Sanomat. Along with the news operation, Niemi is in charge of the editorial digital development. Ilta-Sanomat has a daily readership of nearly 720.000. Iltasanomat.fi ‘s Website is currently in the top two position in Finland, read by 1.7 million unique weekly visitors. Ilta-Sanomat also publishes the leading Finnish electronic financial web service, Taloussanomat.fi. Before moving to Ilta-Sanomat, Niemi worked as managing editor of Finland’s largest newspaper, Helsingin Sanomat. Prior to that he was a foreign reporter for Helsingin Sanomat covering the conflicts in the Balkans, Afghanistan and the Middle East, among other assignments, and then became editor of the Metropolitan Section. He has also been a television journalist and a radio news reporter for the Finnish Broadcasting Company and the Channel Four Finland. Niemi was named Finland’s Journalist of the Year in 2002 for his reporting from Afghanistan the previous year. He is the author of a biography of Helena Ranta, a Finnish forensic expert. Both Ilta-Sanomat and Helsingin Sanomat are published by Sanoma company.
Núñez, Carlos (ESP), Executive Chairman, PRISA Media
- Promotora de Informaciones, S.A. is a Spanish media conglomerate headquartered in Madrid, Spain. It is one of the largest media companies in Spain and Latin America, with the presence of educational, cultural and informative content. PRISA owns a portfolio of newspapers, magazines, radio stations, and television networks.
Rachman, Gideon (GBR), Chief Foreign Affairs Commentator, The Financial Times
Yetkin, Murat (TUR), Journalist/Writer, YetkinReport
- Murat Yetkin is a Turkish journalist and political analyst, and the author of six books on Turkey’s foreign policy and security issues.
Yurdakul, Afsin (TUR), Journalist, Habertürk News Network
- Afsin Yurdakul, a 2019 Nieman Fellow and the first Robert L. Long Nieman Fellow, is an anchor and correspondent for the Habertürk News Network in Turkey. Previously, she was a New York City-based correspondent for Newsweek’s Turkish edition. Harvard – Nieman – To promote and elevate the standards of journalism.
Zeiler, Gerhard (AUS), President Warnermedia International
- Parent company for Warner Bros, Warner Music Group, Warner Cable, DC Comics, Mad Magazine, Partner with American Express, Owned MTV, Nickelodeon, Time Warner, TW Telcom, MediaOne, AT&T, Turner Broadcasting System (TBS), Cinemax, AOL, HBOMax, HBO, TNT, TruTV, CNN, HLN, Boomerang, Cartoon Network (CN), Adult Swim, Tooncast, TCM, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report (sports media), Rooster Teeth, POGO, CNN En Espnol, MONDO TV (Japan), BOING (Kids), TABI Channel (Japan), TNT SERIE, CARTOONITO (3-6 year olds), OH!K (Korea), SPACE (18-49, Spanish & Portuguese)
Baker, James H. (USA), Director, Office of Net Assessment, Office of the Secretary of Defense
Burns, William J. (USA), Director, CIA
Stoltenberg, Jens (INT), Secretary General, NATO
Émié, Bernard (FRA), Director General, Ministry of the Armed Forces
Kofman, Michael (USA), Director, Russia Studies Program, Center for Naval Analysis
- The Center for Naval Analyses is the federally funded research and development center for the United States Navy and Marine Corps. It also provides research and analysis services to other military and government agencies
Petraeus, David H. (USA), Chairman, KKR Global Institute
- This KKR is the same KKR mentioned a few times already with other attendees (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. – KKR Group)
- General David H. Petraeus. Partner at KKR. Retired four-star General US Army. Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (2011-2012), Commander of the International Security Assistance Force (2010-2011), Commander of US Central Command (2008-2010). Chairman of the KKR Global Institute, which he established in May 2013. He is also a member of the boards of directors of Optiv and OneStream.
- 37 years in the U.S. military, culminating his career with six consecutive commands, five of which were in combat, including command of the Surge in Iraq, and command of coalition forces in Afghanistan. Following retirement, he served as Director of the CIA during a period of significant achievements in the global war on terror, the establishment of important Agency digital initiatives, and significant investments in the Agency’s most important asset, its human capital.
- General Petraeus taught international relations and economics at the U.S. Military Academy in the mid-1980s, Senior Fellow at Harvard University’s Belfer Center. He is currently a Lecturer at Yale University’s Jackson Institute, Co-Chairman of the Global Advisory Council of the Woodrow Wilson Center for International Scholars, Senior Vice President of the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) is the world’s oldest and the UK’s leading defence and security think tank), and a Member of the Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations, as well as a member of the boards of the Atlantic Council, the Institute for the Study of War, and over a dozen veterans service organizations.
Sedwill, Mark (GBR), Chairman, Atlantic Futures Forum
- The Atlantic Future Forum is a global summit dedicated to strengthening the defence, security, technology, and trading relationships between democratic nations, and exploring the emerging technologies that will define our world.
Sullivan, Jake (USA), Director, National Security Council
Chhabra, Tarun (USA), Senior Director for Technology and National Security, National Security Council
Tellis, Ashley J. (USA), Tata Chair for Strategic Affairs, Carnegie Endowment
- Ashley J. Tellis holds the Tata Chair for Strategic Affairs and is a senior fellow at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, specializing in international security and U.S. foreign and defense policy with a special focus on Asia and the Indian subcontinent. While on assignment to the U.S. Department of State as senior adviser to the undersecretary of State for political affairs, he was intimately involved in negotiating the civil nuclear agreement with India. Previously: senior adviser to the ambassador at the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi, National Security Council staff as special assistant to President George W. Bush and senior director for strategic planning and Southwest Asia. Author of India’s Emerging Nuclear Posture (2001) and co-author of Interpreting China’s Grand Strategy: Past, Present, and Future (2000). Tellis serves as an adviser to the Chief of Naval Operations. He is a member of several professional organizations related to defense and international studies including the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the International Institute of Strategic Studies (IISS), the United States Naval Institute, and the Navy League of the United States.
Wallander, Celeste (USA), Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs
Sawers, John (GBR), Executive Chairman, Newbridge Advisory Ltd.
- Sir John Sawers is the Chairman of Macro Advisory Partners. Prior to this he was the Chief of the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) from 2009 until 2014. Before joining SIS he was the UK’s Permanent Representative (Ambassador) to the United Nations (2007-2009), Political Director of the Foreign Office (2003-2007), Special Representative in Iraq (2003), Ambassador to Cairo (2001-2003) and Foreign Policy Adviser to the Prime Minister Tony Blair (1999-2001). Sir John’s other positions have included Principal Private Secretary to the Foreign Secretary and postings in Washington, Pretoria, Damascus and Sana’a. World Economic Forum Profile
- Newbridge Advisory was founded by Sir John Sawers to provide tailored advice and personal counsel to help corporate leaders and investors gain a better understanding of how geopolitics and political risk will impact on their business.
- Macro Advisory Partners – Macro Advisory Partners is a company that develops investment strategy through analysis of global political and economic risk factors. “Our clients include the world’s leading foundations, financial services firms, and technology, telecoms, consumer, energy, logistics, and pharmaceutical companies. Our commitment to them – and to our people – is to deliver every day on our founding mission of building the world’s leading macro advisory firm“.
- He is also a Non-Executive Director of BP – Member of the safety and sustainability and people and governance committees.
- He studied at the universities of Nottingham, St Andrews and Harvard. In addition to his corporate work, he has pro bono roles with King’s College London, Chatham House, the Royal United Services Institute, the Bilderberg Association, the Ditchley Foundation and Sevenoaks School. Visiting Professor in the Department of War Studies at King’s College London
Straeten, Tinne Van der (BEL), Minister for Energy
- Tinne Van der Straeten is a Belgian politician and activist who has been serving as Minister of Energy in the De Croo Government since October 2020. She is a member of the party Groen.
Auken, Ida (DNK), Member of Parliament, The Social Democrat Party
- Ida Auken is the Former Minister for the Environment in Denmark (2011-2014). She is member of the Danish Parliament for The Social Liberal Party and is Chairman for The Parliament’s Climate and Energy Committee. Ida Auken was as the first Danish politician chosen to be a Young Global Leader for the World Economic Forum and has also been elected to be one out of the 40 most promising young leaders under 40 in Europe. She is the author of the book “Dansk” and has written about climate, energy and circular economy for many years.
The European Commission is the executive arm of the EU. It has 27 Commissioners – one from each member state. They are supposed not to represent the interests of their home nation but to work for the collective good of the EU. The Commissioners are not elected by the citizens of their respective countries. Instead, they are selected via a parliamentary vetting process, and approved by the European Parliament before being formally appointed by heads of EU member governments, who come together as the European Council.
Reynders, Didier (INT), European Commissioner for Justice
- Didier Reynders is a Belgian politician and a member of the Mouvement Réformateur serving as European Commissioner for Justice since 2019.
Schinas, Margaritis (INT), Vice President, European Commission
The European Council is made up of heads of state or government of the member states who meet at EU summits. It has its own president.
Michel, Charles (INT), President, European Council
- Charles Michel has been the President of the European Council since 1 December 2019. Prior to that, he was Prime Minister of Belgium for 5 years.
Marin, Sanna (FIN), Prime Minister
Byrne, Thomas (IRL), Minister of State for European Affairs
- Thomas Byrne (born 1 June 1977) is an Irish Fianna Fáil politician and qualified solicitor who was appointed Minister of State for European Affairs by Taoiseach Micheál Martin in July 2020. He has served as a Teachta Dála (TD) for Meath East from 2007 to 2011, and subsequently since 2016, during which period he held the position of Dáil Éireann opposition front bench spokesperson for Education and Skills.
Donohoe, Paschal (IRL), Minister for Finance; President, Eurogroup
- Paschal is the Fine Gael TD for Dublin Central and in June 2020 was re-appointed as the Minister for Finance for Ireland. He was first appointed to that role in June 2017, at which point he also held the position of Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform.
Hoekstra, Wopke (NLD), Minister of Foreign Affairs
Netherlands, H.M. the King of the (NLD)
- On 30 April 2013, King Willem-Alexander succeeded his mother as monarch. Since 1985, when he became 18 years old, Willem-Alexander has been a member of the Council of State of the Netherlands. This is the highest council of the Dutch government and is chaired by the head of state (then Queen Beatrix). Willem-Alexander is interested in water management and sports issues. He was an honorary member of the World Commission on Water for the 21st century and patron of the Global Water Partnership, a body established by the World Bank, the UN, and the Swedish Ministry of Development. He was appointed as the Chairperson of the United Nations Secretary General’s Advisory Board on Water and Sanitation on 12 December 2006
Rutte, Mark (NLD), Prime Minister
- Mark Rutte is a Dutch politician who has been serving as the prime minister of the Netherlands since 2010 and leader of the People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy since 2006.
Sikorski, Radoslaw (POL), MEP, European Parliament
- Radosław Tomasz “Radek” Sikorski is a Polish politician and journalist who is a Member of European Parliament. He was Marshal of the Sejm from 2014 to 2015 and Minister of Foreign Affairs in Donald Tusk’s cabinet between 2007 and 2014
Albares, José Manuel (ESP), Minister of Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation
Casado, Pablo (ESP), Former President, Partido Popular
- Pablo Casado Blanco is a Spanish former politician. He was a member of the Congress of Deputies representing Madrid until 4 April 2022, having previously represented Ávila between 2011 and 2019. From 2015 to 2018, he also served as vice secretary general of communication of the People’s Party. From July 2018 until April 2022, he was the president of the PP.
- He is a collegiate economist and lawyer. He was the president of the New Generations of the People’s Party in Madrid between 2005 and 2013. Between 2009 and 2012 he was the president of former Prime Minister José María Aznar’s cabinet. He holds a Master degree in administrative law. In addition, he holds the Certificate in Legislative Studies (CLS), issued by the Governmental Affaires Institute of the university of Georgetown (Washington) and the DGP, issued by the Kennedy School of Government of Harvard University. Pablo Casado Blanco is a fellow of the SAIS (School of Advance International Studies of Johns Hopkins University, Washington) and a visiting professor at the Global Leadership and Competitiveness Program of Georgetown University.
- World Economic Forum Profile
Hallengren, Lena (SWE), Minister for Health and Social Affairs
Leu, Livia (CHE), State Secretary, Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
- Livia Leu Agosti is a Swiss diplomat. She is the first female ambassador of Switzerland to France and former Swiss Ambassador to Iran.
Gove, Michael (GBR), Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Cabinet Office
Lammy, David (GBR), Shadow Secretary of State for Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Affairs, House of Commons
Tugendhat, Tom (GBR), MP; Chair Foreign Affairs Committee, House of Commons
- Tom Tugendhat – Bilderberg 2019 – UK MP who in November 2020 suggested that COVID vaccination could be mandated for UK workers or travellers. In 2021, asked for investigation of the claim of Matthew Pottinger (also a 2019 Bilderberger) that the virus came from the WIV
Markarowa, Oksana (UKR), Ambassador of Ukraine to the US
Adeyemo, Adewale (USA), Deputy Secretary, Department of The Treasury
Campbell, Kurt (USA), White House Coordinator for Indo-Pacific, NSC
Economy, Elizabeth (USA), Senior Advisor for China, Department of Commerce
Mullen, Michael (USA), Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Raimondo, Gina M. (USA), Secretary of Commerce
Sinema, Kyrsten (USA), Senator
- Kyrsten Lea Sinema is an American politician serving as the senior United States senator from Arizona since January 2019. Democrat.
Treichl, Andreas (AUT), President, Chairman ERSTE Foundation
- Andreas Treichl is an Austrian bank manager and board member of the International Monetary Conference (IMC), of the Institute of International Finance (IIF) and of the Trilateral Commission European Region.
- The international monetary conferences were a series of assemblies held in the second half of the 19th century. They were held with a view to reaching agreement on matters relating to international relationships between national currency systems.
- Bilderberg: 2009, 2010
- ERSTE Foundation is the biggest Austrian savings bank foundation. In 2003, it evolved from the Erste Oesterreichische Spar-Casse, the first Austrian savings bank founded in 1819. It is the main shareholder of Erste Group. As a private Austrian savings banks foundation, the foundation is committed to serve the common good. ERSTE Foundation invests parts of its dividends to support the development of societies in Central and South Eastern Europe
Carney, Mark J. (CAN), Vice Chair, Brookfield Asset Management
- Former Governor of the Bank of England and Bank of Canada. Mark served as the Governor of the Bank of England from 2013 to 2020. served as First Vice-Chair of the European Systemic Risk Board, and remains a member of the Group of Thirty and the Foundation Board of the World Economic Forum. World Economic Forum Profile
- August 2020 – Brookfield Announces Appointment of Mark Carney as Vice Chair and Head of ESG and Impact Fund Investing
- December 2019, Mark was appointed as the United Nations Special Envoy for Climate Action and Finance.
Emond, Charles (CAN), CEO, CDPQ (Pension Fund)
- Jan 29, 2020 appointed as President & CEO of Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), which has worldwide investments of more than (US) $291 billion, including in pension funds, insurance plans, and other organizations in Québec. Previously 20 years at Scotia Bank.
Liikanen, Erkki (FIN), Chairman, IFRS Foundation Trustees
- Erkki Liikanen began an initial three-year term as chair of the IFRS Foundation Trustees in October 2018. Mr Liikanen began his second term in October 2021. He took up the position after having served two seven-year terms as governor of the Bank of Finland. Before joining the Finnish central bank, he served two terms as a commissioner at the European Commission, first for Budget and then for Enterprise and the Information Society. From 2004 to 2018, he was a governor of the International Monetary Fund and a member of the Governing Council of the European Central Bank. Mr Liikanen served as Finland’s minister of finance (from 1987 to 2009) and as the head of the Finnish mission to the European Union at the ministry for foreign affairs (from 1990 to 1994).
- The International Monetary Fund is an international financial institution, headquartered in Washington, D.C., consisting of 190 countries. The IMF is an institution of the United Nations that sets standards for the global economy with the aim of strengthening its member countries economically.
- The Board of Governors is the highest decision-making body of the IMF. It consists of one governor and one alternate governor for each member country. The governor is appointed by the member country and is usually the minister of finance or the head of the central bank.
Baudson, Valérie (FRA), CEO, Amundi
- Valérie Baudson is a Chief Executive Officer at CPR Asset Management SA and a Head-ETF, Index Funds & Smart Beta at Amundi SA. She has been working in the finance industry since 1995. CEO of Amundi since 2008. In March 2016, she became CEO of CPR Asset Management. From 2004 to 2007, Ms. Baudson was Marketing Director and Member of the European Management Committee of Crédit Agricole Cheuvreux, the European stockbroking subsidiary of Crédit Agricole Group. From 2000 to 2004, she held the position of Corporate Secretary and was a Member of the Management Committee. She started her career at Banque Indosuez where she managed international audit missions from 1995 to 1999. She is a graduate of HEC (Hautes Études Commerciales – Paris) where she majored in Finance. Investment Management, Asset Management.
Buberl, Thomas (FRA), CEO, AXA SA
- Thomas Buberl is a German businessperson who has been at the head of 16 different companies. CEO & Director at AXA SA (Life & Health Insurance) and Member-Climate Finance Leadership Initiative at Bloomberg LP and on the board of 5 other companies. He previously occupied the position of Chairman at The Pan European Insurance Forum (PEIF), Director at Equitable Holdings, Inc. and Director at AXA Financial, Inc. (a subsidiary of Equitable Holdings, Inc.), CEO at Zurich Insurance Group AG and Chief Executive Officer-Switzerland at Zurich Investment Management Ltd., Chairman-Management Board at DBV Deutsche Beamtenversicherung AG, Member-Management Board at Winterthur Group, Chairman-Supervisory Board for Deutsche Ärzteversicherung AG, Chairman of XL Group Ltd., Chairman at Axa Leben AG, CEO & Managing Director at Vinci B.V., Chairman-Management Board at AXA Lebensversicherung AG, Chairman-Management Board at AXA Krankenversicherung AG and Chairman-Management Board at AXA Versicherungen. (IT Services, Life & Health Insurance)
- Independent Director of IBM International Business Machines Corporation
Achleitner, Paul M. (DEU), Former Chairman Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank AG; Treasurer Bilderberg Meetings
Kukies, Jörg (DEU), State Secretary, Chancellery
- Jörg Kukies is the state secretary for financial market policy and European policy at the Federal Ministry of Finance since April 2018. Before that he was co-chief executive officer of Goldman Sachs AG and managing director of the Frankfurt branch of Goldman Sachs International from 2014 to 2018.
- The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Huët, Jean Marc (NLD), Chairman, Heineken NV
- (Heineken = Brewers, Goose Holdings = Extreme weather & High-Quality Apparel, Vermaat = high-end catering/hospitality for health care, business, leisure & travel sectors), Bristol Myers Squibb = American multinational pharmaceutical company – in 2021 $46.4 billion – currently in phase 3 trial for COVID vaccines sponsored by NIH & immune modulators). Unilever = British Multinational consumer goods, food, supplements, tea & coffee, water & air purifiers, pet food.. )
- R. Jean-Marc Sidney Huët holds the position of Chairman of Vermaat Groep BV, Chairman-Supervisory Board for Heineken NV and CFO & Director at Unilever France SAS. He is also on the board of Travelsmart Technologies Ltd. and Canada Goose Holdings, Inc. He previously held the position of CFO & Executive Vice President for Bristol Myers Squibb Co., CFO & Non-Executive Director at Unilever Plc, Commercial Manager at Clement Trading, CFO of Royal Numico NV and Executive Director-Investment Banking Services at Goldman Sachs International. Mr. Huët received an MBA from INSEAD and an undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College.
Reksten Skaugen, Grace (NOR), Board Member, Investor AB
- InvestorAB “We own significant minority stakes in our listed companies and are typically the largest shareholder. This creates a solid base for engaged ownership, with long-term value creation as the guiding principle.“.
- The companies:
- AtlasCopCo – sustainable productivity solutions
- ABB – leader in electrification, motion, robotics, and process automation, serving a broad range of end-markets
- AstraZeneca – global biopharmaceutical company – Oncology, Cardiovascular, Renal and Metabolism (CVRM),and Respiratory. (And obviously COVID-19 Vaccines, and asthma inhalers).
- SEB – financial services
- Epiroc – leading supplier of equipment to mining & infrastructure
- Ericsson – Information & Communication Technology to service providers
- Nasdaq – leading global provider of financial markets infrastructure, technology and information services.
- Sobi – Swedish Orphan Biovitrum – a biopharmaceutical company focused on rare diseases (with a strange tagline…).
- Husqvarna – leading outdoor products company (including… “robotic lawn mowers”).
- SAAB – products, services, solutions for military defense and civil security.
- Electrolux – household appliances.
- WARTSILA – lifecycle power solutions for marine & energy markets.
- Electrolux Professional – leading global provider of food service, beverage & laundry solutions.
- The companies:
- Dr Grace Reksten Skaugen co-founded and is a board member of the Norwegian Institute of Directors. She holds several board positions in listed companies, including the Swedish investment company Investor AB, the energy company Lundin Petroleum AB, the tanker company Euronav and she is deputy chair of Orkla ASA, the Nordic consumer goods company.
- She was formerly on the board of Norway’s oil company Statoil ASA (now Equinor ASA) from 2002 – 2015, partly as Deputy Chairman. She has also chaired the Norwegian real estate company Entra Eiendom ASA, then owned by the Norwegian state, and has held other board positions in technology, investment and industrial companies. Dr Grace previously worked in Corporate Finance in the Oslo branch of the Nordic bank SEB.
- She is a member of the council of the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS). The IISS is a British research institute in the area of international affairs and is a world-leading authority on global security, political risk and military conflict. With offices in London, Washington DC, Bahrain and Singapore, the Institute owes allegiance to no government. It works to shape the strategic agenda for governments, business, media and experts across the world using fact-based research, insightful analysis, published in a suite of prestigious publications and world-renowned summits that promote international dialogue.
Arnaut, José Luís (PRT), Managing Partner, CMS Rui Pena & Arnaut
- José Luís Arnaut is a lawyer specialising in Intellectual Property. His main areas of practice include restructuring, privatisations, mergers and acquisitions and private equity. His career has started as a lawyer within the practice area of intellectual property law with special focus on patent, trademarks, domain names, new technologies and competition law.
Pinho, Ana (PRT), President and CEO, Serralves Foundation (Museum in Portugal, UBS)
- Ana Pinho is the Chairman of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of Fundação Serralves since January 2016 and Director since January 2010.
- Serralves is a cultural institution located in Porto, Portugal, and one of the most important institutions worldwide, ranking in the list of most-visited art museums in the world. The 13,000-square-meter building, which includes 4,500 square meters of exhibition space in 14 galleries, opened its doors to the public in 1999, with the old Casa de Serralves serving as the foundation’s head office. In 2000, an auditorium was added.
- In an old 1998 newspaper article in the NY Times, it made a bit more sense of its importance? (I’m just trying not to call another art museum out for money laundering / art washing but who knows lol) In 1998, it said “Portugal is about to get its first museum of contemporary art. The Serralves Museum of Contemporary Art is scheduled to open in June in Oporto, Portugal’s second largest city, about 200 miles from Lisbon. The museum, which will cost $28 million to build, will be designed by the Portuguese architect Alvaro Siza, and its holdings will concentrate the 1960’s through the present. The museum will be owned and operated by the Serralves Foundation, a nine-year-old partnership among the city government, Portuguese businesses and benefactors. The foundation is housed in the Casa de Serralves, an Art Deco house surrounded by a 44-acre park of formal gardens in the heart of the city. The museum will be built in the park.
- Hmm or maybe it’s to do with TAP… largest airline in Portugal? Ana Pinho is also Director of TAP SGPS (June 2017)
- Hmm or maybe it’s to do with ENERGY…? (Director of REN SGPS (May 2019), Member of the Board of the Porto Tourism Association (September 2017) and is the Administrator of Oporto British School (April 2014).
- Hmm.. ok, maybe she’s in everything.. UBS again.. UBS is the world’s largest global wealth manager… I think this could be it (or a combination of the whole influence she has across all of these industries).. She was CEO of UBS Portugal and a Member of the Executive Committee of UBS Spain, having held many other positions at UBS AG. Previously, was Equity Analyst at Schroder Securities in London and Financial Analyst at Banco Português de Investimento, in Porto. She was also a Member of the Porto Commercial Association Board for 10 years. Holds a degree in Economics from the Faculty of Economics of the Universidade do Porto, holds an MBA with a specialization in Finance from Cass Business School and a Corporate Finance Executive Program from the London Business School. Attended several art history courses at the Fundação Serralves, the Sociedade Nacional de Belas Artes Lisboa, Christie’s Education London and Sotheby’s Institute London
Barroso, José Manuel (PRT), Chairman, Goldman Sachs International LLC
- José Manuel Durão Barroso is a Portuguese politician and university teacher, currently serving as non-executive chairman of Goldman Sachs International. He previously served as the 11th president of the European Commission and the 115th prime minister of Portugal.
- The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Wallenberg, Marcus (SWE), Chair, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
Ermotti, Sergio (CHE), Chairman, Swiss Re
- 30 Mar 2022 Ermotti joined Swiss Re in October 2020 after a nine-year spell as Chief Executive at Switzerland’s biggest bank UBS. He became chairman in 2021. Swiss Re is one of the world’s biggest insurers.
Hamers, Ralph (NLD), CEO, UBS Group AG (world’s largest global wealth manager)
- 19 February 2020 – The Board of Directors of UBS Group AG announced today it has named Ralph Hamers as its new Group CEO and President of the Executive Board of UBS AG, effective 1 November 2020. Formerly CEO of ING Group. “A seasoned and well-respected banker with proven expertise in digital transformation, Ralph has an impressive track record leading ING Group for more than six years.“.
- UBS is the world’s largest global wealth manager. Since the foundation of the Bank in Winterthur in 1862, more than 300 financial firms, ranging from private banks and savings banks to wealth managers and brokers to commercial banks, have become part of today’s UBS.
Rende, Mithat (TUR), Member of the Board, TSKB (Investment / Corporate Banking – Türkiye’s first privately-owned development & investment bank)
- Mithat Rende – Graduated from the Faculty of Political Science of the University of Ankara. Worked in Ministry of Commerce, then Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Damascus, Rome, Brussels (NATO), Sofia, Vienna (OSCE), and London. Served as Director of the Human Rights Department at the Ministry. Deputy Director General of Energy Environment and Water Affairs (2005). Chairman of the Trade and Transit Working Group of the Energy Charter Conference in Brussels. Ambassador to Doha (Qatar) (2007). Director General of Multilateral Economic Affairs and Turkey’s Chief Negotiator for Climate Change and Turkish Nuclear Energy Commission. between 2010-2013. OECD Permanent Representative of Turkey (2013). Chairman of the Executive Committee of the OECD (2013). Retired in 2015 and since 2017 has been a member of the TSKB Board of Directors.
Altman, Roger C. (USA), Founder and Senior Chairman, Evercore Inc.
- Roger Charles Altman is an American investment banker, the founder and senior chairman of Evercore, and a former Democratic politician. He served as Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Carter administration from January 1977 until January 1981 and as Deputy Secretary of the Treasury in the Clinton administration. Evercore is the most active independent investment bank in the United States.
Fanusie, Yaya (USA), Adjunct Senior Fellow, Center for a New American Security
- Yaya J. Fanusie is an Adjunct Senior Fellow at the Center for a New American Security (CNAS). His research focuses on the national security implications of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Yaya spent seven years as both an economic and counterterrorism analyst in the CIA.
Hobson, Mellody (USA), Co-CEO and President, Ariel Investments LLC
- Mellody Hobson. President & Co-CEO, responsible for management, strategic planning and growth for all areas of Ariel Investments outside of research and portfolio management. Additionally, she serves as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Ariel Investment Trust—the company’s publicly traded mutual funds.
- Chairwoman of Starbucks Corporation. She is the former chairwoman of DreamWorks Animation, having stepped down after negotiating the acquisition of DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc., by NBCUniversal in August, 2016.
- She is also a director of JPMorgan Chase. She also was a long-standing board member of the Estée Lauder Companies.
- Bachelor of Arts (AB) from Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of International Relations and Public Policy. In 2019, she was awarded the University’s highest honor, the Woodrow Wilson Award, which is presented annually to a Princeton graduate whose career embodies a commitment to national service. She has also received honorary doctorate degrees from Howard University, Johns Hopkins University, St. Mary’s College, and the University of Southern California. In 2015, Time Magazine named her one of the “100 Most Influential People” in the world.
- Oh dear.. she’s listed as receiving a Lincoln Leadership Prize amongst these lists of names (not saying all are bad.. just wondering to myself whether they are rewarded for keeping the delusional narrative about our reality alive) “Since 2006, the ALPLF has awarded the Lincoln Leadership Prize to outstanding individuals who serve in the Lincoln Tradition. Previous recipients include: Astronaut James Lovell, Jr.; Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson; Filmmaker Steven Spielberg; 42nd President of the United States Bill Clinton; 43rd President of the United States George W. Bush; Former Polish President Lech Walesa; Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair; Journalist Tim Russert; Philanthropist David Rubenstein and award-winning actor and Philanthropist Gary Sinise.”
- Mellody’s community outreach includes her role as Chairman of After School Matters, a Chicago non-profit that provides area teens with high-quality after school and summer programs. Additionally, she is vice chair of World Business Chicago; co-chair of the Lucas Museum of Narrative Art; and a board member of the George Lucas Education Foundation and Bloomberg Philanthropies. She also serves on the board of trustees of the Center for Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) (Kissinger), and of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA). Mellody is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, The Rockefeller Foundation Board of Trustees, and serves on the executive committee of the Investment Company Institute.
- Defense.gov Profile
Kravis, Henry R. (USA), Co-Founder, Co-Chairman, Co-CEO KKR & Co. Inc.
- Henry R. Kravis is an American businessman, investor, and philanthropist. He is the co-founder of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Company (KKR). Kravis is a Republican who has supported a variety of causes and made significant donations to both parties, including a contribution of $1 million to Donald Trump’s presidential inauguration.
- Mr. Kravis currently serves on the boards of First Data Corporation, China International Capital Corporation, and ICONIQ Capital, LLC. He also serves as a director, chairman emeritus, or trustee of several cultural, professional, and educational institutions, including the Business Council (vice chairman), Claremont McKenna College, Columbia Graduate School of Business (co-chairman), Mount Sinai Hospital, the Partnership for New York City, the Partnership Fund for New York City (founder), Rockefeller University (vice chairman), Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (chairman), and the Tsinghua School of Economics and Management.
- Prior to cofounding KKR, Mr. Kravis worked in the investment banking group at Bear Stearns & Company from 1969 to 1976, becoming a partner at 30. During this time, he, along with George Roberts and Jerry Kohlberg, originated what is now known as private equity. Columbia Business School Profile
- Henry Kravis has made 31 investments. Their latest investment was Debt Financing – Space Perspective on May 19, 2022, when Space Perspective raised $17M. (Space Perspective is a space travel company that provides a luxury spaceflight experience.). May 11, 2022 into Habi – a digital platform that aims to simplify the process of buying and selling real estate properties. May 28, 2022 into Inkitt – digital publishing platform that uses a computer algorithm to predict book success based on reader behavior. May 22, 2022 into CloudFrame – automates the transformation of COBOL applications into maintainable Java using an incremental and self-guided approach. Jan 12, 2022 into Stoïk – provides insurance and security to free your business from cyber-risk. 2021 into Ethena – Compliance training for today’s teams (used by Netlfix, Zendesk, TED). 2021 into Vianai – provides enterprise artificial intelligence solutions. 2021 into Bitwise – a crypto index fund manager for individuals, investment managers, and institutions navigating cryptocurrency.
Azoulay, Audrey (INT), Director-General, UNESCO
- Audrey Azoulay is a French civil servant and politician who has been serving as the Director-General of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization since 2017. She previously served as France’s Minister of Culture in the government of Prime Minister Manuel Valls from 2016 to 2017.
Kissinger, Henry A. (USA), Chairman, Kissinger Associates Inc.
- Henry Alfred Kissinger is a German-born American politician, diplomat, and geopolitical consultant who served as United States Secretary of State and National Security Advisor under the presidential administrations of Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford. Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
- I’m not sure if I’ve written about this on this site yet, but he is likely the brainchild of a CIA-funded program that “recruited” Klaus Schwab to create the World Economic Forum. You can find many articles and videos with the evidence that Rockefeller launched Kissinger, and Kissinger launched Schwab. World Economic Forum Profile
- Henry Kissinger – Bilderberg 2019 … (over 40 intermediate meetings) … 1957 February – deep politician, numerous influential public pronouncements on COVID-19.
Hedegaard, Connie (DNK), Chair, KR Foundation
- Connie Hedegaard was the European Commissioner for Climate Action from 2010 to 2014, during which she led the negotiations towards the adoption of the EU 2030 Climate and Energy Framework. As EU Commissioner, she was also responsible for the 2050 Roadmap for moving to a low carbon economy and represented the EU in the international climate negotiations. After being President of the NATO-close Atlantic Association of Young Political Leaders in 1985, she became defense spokeswoman for the party.
- Currently Connie Hedegaard is chairing a number of foundations and executive boards, including OECD’s Round Table for Sustainability, KR Foundation, Aarhus University, and Denmark’s green think tank, Concito. Moreover, she serves as board member in Danfoss, Nordex, Teknologisk Institut , European Climate Foundation and the Danish Annual Democracy Festival, Folkemødet. Ms. Hedegaard holds a master degree in History and Literature.
- Member of The Club of Rome
- Since March 2018, she has been board director for Berlingske Media Group. Berlingske Media is a Danish Copenhagen-based media company that owns many newspapers, websites and radio stations. The main newspaper in the company, Berlingske Tidende, now Berlingske, is one of the world’s oldest newspapers, having published its first issue on 3 January 1749.
- OECD The Round Table on Sustainable Development brings ministers and high-level governmental officials together with senior-level representatives of business, intergovernmental and non-governmental organisations to help tackle complicated sustainability questions that defy negotiated solutions at the global level. Established by the OECD Secretary-General in 1998. Their most recent paper is about “Preparing automotive workers for a climate-neutral transport future“
Kravis, Marie-Josée (USA), Co-Chair Bilderberg Meetings; Chair, The Museum of Modern Art (Money Laundering?)
- Third wife of Billionaire financier Henry Kravis (listed in Banking, Finance, Investment section)
- Marie-Josée Kravis – Senior Fellow, Board Member and Member of the Executive Committee, Hudson Institute – World Economic Forum Profile
- MoMA was founded by pioneering modern art collectors Abby Aldrich Rockefeller (wife of John D. Rockefeller, Jr.), Lillie P. Bliss and Mary Quinn Sullivan.
- MoMA’s board of trustees, particularly Leon Black; it recently came to light that Black had deep connections, financial and personal, with Jeffrey Epstein. Many of the other board members, according to the site, have ties to arms manufacturing, prisons, the NYPD as well as other “vulture fund exploitation, gentrification and displacement of the poor, extractivism and environmental degradation, and patriarchal forms of violence.” The sin of ‘artwashing’ – Palestine has been part of the Strike MoMA movement since the beginning. She criticized the museum for “laundering” perception and public opinion of board members with financial ties to Israel’s military or various Zionist initiatives. “The money’s been dirty for a few hundred years,” wrote Abou Farman, in a blog post for Verso on the post-MoMA future. “Wherever the money comes from, the museum or non-profit acts as the laundromat for the global oligarchy, sanitizing the money and giving it the stamp of culture’s approval.” There were also slides condemning MoMA board members for giving funding to pro-Israel initiatives such as Taglit-Birthright and an Art Institute of Chicago trip to Israel, or lobbying for the IHRA definition of antisemitism, which it says results in the “proscription and criminalization of speech in support of Palestinian liberation.” What does the Museum of Modern Art have to do with Palestinian oppression?
- The LITERAL Art of War
Leysen, Thomas (BEL), Chairman, Umicore and Mediahuis; Chairman DSM N.V. (member of The Trilateral Commission & European Round Table of Industrialists – Umicore = Speciality Chemicals, Koninklijke = Food, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices & Dietary Supplements, and looks like a bit of a Media Tycoon)
- Thomas Leysen is a Belgian businessperson who has been at the helm of 14 different companies and holds the position of Chairman for Umicore, Chairman for European Friends of Versailles, Chairman at Mediahuis NV (Consumer Publishing – Mediahuis is a leading European media group, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium with operations across Belgium, the Netherlands, Ireland and Luxembourg. With about 4,300 employees, and an annual turnover of approximately €1 billion, since its creation in 2014 Mediahuis has built a highly diversified portfolio of news media and digital brands, delivering daily news to more than 10 million readers, both digitally and in print.) and Chairman at Mediahuis Partners NV. Mr. Leysen is also on the board of Koninklijke DSM NV (Food Processing – Dutch-based multinational life sciences and materials sciences company including food & dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, automotive, electrical, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials), Independent News & Media Group Ltd., B. Metzler seel. Sohn & Co (The B. Metzler seel.Sohn & Co. AG is a private banking company in Frankfurt, Germany (Metzler) which traces its origins to a trading company established 1674 by Benjamin Metzler in Frankfurt and is Germany’s second oldest bank (after Berenberg Bank) and the world’s 5th oldest. The Metzler has been owned continuously and exclusively by the founding family since its foundation in 1674) . KGaA and Rubens House Museum and Chairman at Fondation Roi Baudouin-Koning Boudewijnstichting, Chairman of Belgium-Japan Association & Chamber of Commerce, Chairman for Rubenianum Fund, Member of The Trilateral Commission, Member of European Round Table of Industrialists and Vice President at Vrienden van het Rubenshuis vzw. In his past career Mr. Leysen was Independent Chairman of KBC Group NV and Chairman at KBC Insurance NV (a subsidiary of KBC Group NV), Chairman at Agoria VZW, Chairman of VUMmedia, Chief Executive Officer of Transcor (Energy) Corp., Chairman of Federation of Enterprises in Belgium and Chairman of European Association of Metals. Mr. Leysen received a graduate degree from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- The Trilateral Commission is a nongovernmental international organization aimed at fostering closer cooperation between Japan, Western Europe and North America. It was founded in July 1973 principally by American banker and philanthropist David Rockefeller. David Guyatt reports that it could be “said to be the Bilderberg group dressed in another frock“.
- Past Bilderbergs: 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011
- KBC started as a merger between two Belgian banks and a Belgian insurance company. It’s continued to acquire banks, pensions & insurance companies all across Europe.
- Mediahuis is a newspaper & magazine publishing, distribution, printing, TV, radio and online media company founded in 2014 with assets in Belgium, the Netherlands, Ireland and Luxembourg. Mediahuis is a privately owned company registered in Belgium which was formed in 2014 as a joint venture between two publishing groups, Corelio and Concentra. There are three main shareholders with a shareholding in excess of 10% as follows: Mediahuis Partners NV (50.57%) which is ultimately owned by Mr Thomas Leysen and by Ackermans & Van Haaren investment fund; Concentra NV (32.31%) whose largest shareholder is owned by the Baert family; and VP Exploitatie N.V. (16.27%) which is ultimately owned by the Van Puijenbroek family.
Looney, Bernard (GBR), CEO, BP plc
- Bernard Looney is an Irish businessman and CEO of BP. Looney’s tenure as CEO of BP has been controversial due to his and BP’s relationship with Rosneft, the Russian state-owned energy giant, amid Russia’s 2022 invasion of Ukraine. Looney was a member of Rosneft’s board until February 2022.
Starace, Francesco (ITA), CEO, Enel S.p.A.
- Francesco Starace is an Italian business executive and the CEO and general manager of Enel Group. From 2008 to 2014, he served as CEO and General Manager of Enel Green Power, the Group’s renewable power generation company and a leading player in the global renewables industry. In November 2010, he oversaw the initial public offering (IPO) of the company and its listing on the Milan and Madrid Stock Exchanges with a market capitalization of 8 billion euros. In April 2018 he was appointed President of the Enel Group’s Internal Cyber Security Committee.
- He served as a member of the Advisory Board of the United Nations’ Sustainable Energy for All (SEforALL) initiative from June 2014 until the dissolution of the Board in 2017 and in October 2020 he was appointed Chair of SEforALL’s Administrative Board, which aims to accelerate and deliver at scale the solutions needed to achieve the UN’s Sustainable Development Goal 7 by 2030 (SDG 7: Affordable and Clean Energy). From 2015 until 2021, he served as member of the Board of Directors of the United Nations’ Global Compact. From January 2016 until January 2018, he was co-chair of the World Economic Forum’s Energy Utilities and Energy Technologies Community. World Economic Forum Profile
- Co-Chair of the B20 Germany 2017 “Climate & Resource Efficiency” Task Force. Co-Chair of the B20 Saudi Arabia 2020 “Energy, Sustainability and Climate” Task Force. From June 2020 to December 2021, he was a member of the G20 Business Advisory Board for the Italian Presidency, which is led by The European House Ambrosetti. Chair of the B20 Italy 2021 ‘Energy & Resource Efficiency’ Task Force, the aim of which is to make practical and actionable policy recommendations for sustainable progress. He served as President of Eurelectric, the European association for the electricity industry from 2017 until 2019. In September 2017, the European Commission made him a member of the “Multi-stakeholder Platform on the Implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals in the EU”. In September 2019, he became a member of the Global Commission to End Energy Poverty, on the invitation of the Rockefeller Foundation. Since January 2020 he has been co-chair of the WEF “Net Zero Carbon Cities – Systemic Efficiency Initiative” and since January 2021 he has been co-chair of the European Clean Hydrogen Alliance’s round table on “Renewable and Low-carbon Hydrogen Production.”
- A graduate in Nuclear Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Milan.
Koç, Ömer (TUR), Chairman, Koç Holding AS
- Ömer Mehmet Koç is a businessperson who has been at the helm of 13 different companies and currently is Chairman for Koç Holding A.S., Chairman of Turkiye Petrol Rafinerileri AS, Chairman of Demir Export AS, Chairman of Entek Elektrik Üretimi AS, Chairman at Mogaz Petrol Gazlari AS and Chairman of Akpa AS (which are all subsidiaries of Koç Holding A.S.), Chairman of Tofas Turk Otomobil Fabrikasi AS and Chairman of Yapi Kredi Kültür Sanat Yayincilik A.S. He is also Chairman at Türk Egitim Vakfi, Chairman for KOC University, Chairman of Environment Foundation and President of Geyre Vakfi and on the board of 7 other companies. In the past he occupied the position of President of Energy Group Srl, Sales Officer at Ramerica International, Inc., Manager of Gazal AS and Sales Officer at Kofisa SA. Mr. Koç received an undergraduate degree from Robert College and an undergraduate degree and an MBA from Columbia University.
Vitrenko, Yuriy (UKR), CEO, Naftogaz
- Naftogaz of Ukraine is the largest national oil and gas company of Ukraine.
Beurden, Ben van (NLD), CEO, Shell plc
- Since 1983, with Royal Dutch Shell; Executive Vice-President, Chemicals; 2013, Director, Downstream and Member of the Executive Committee, responsible for Europe and Turkey; since 2014, Chief Executive Officer. Former Member of the Board, various industry associations, including the International Council of Chemicals Associations and the European Chemical Industry Council. World Economic Forum Profile
- Ben is the highest-paid executive at Royal Dutch Shell with a total remuneration of 10 million Euros. Of this amount, 1.57 million Euros is the base salary while he receives an annual bonus of 800,000 Euros and long-term incentive plans amounting to 7.2 million Euros. The CEO’s current pay package is half of what he used to get in 2019 when his compensation was halved to reflect the drop in revenue.
Little, Mark (CAN), President and CEO, Suncor Energy Inc.
- Mark Little joined Suncor in 2008 as senior vice president, Strategic Growth and Energy Trading before becoming the senior vice president of integration following Suncor’s merger with Petro‑Canada. Mark has over 34 years of international energy industry experience, including 23 years at Imperial/Exxon.
TITAN Cement Group
Papalexopoulos, Dimitri (GRC), Chairman, TITAN Cement Group
- Dimitri Papalexopoulos is Chairman of the Executive Committee of TITAN Cement Group, an international cement and building materials producer active since 1902. The Group has cement production facilities in 10 countries and presence in more than 15 countries. TITAN is an active member of the WBCSD, was the first company in Greece and among the first 500 global signatories of the United Nations Global Compact.
- MSc in Electrical Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETHZ); MBA, Harvard Business School. Consultant at McKinsey & Company, New York and Munich. Vice-Chair of the European Round Table for Industry (ERT) and Chair of the ERT Energy Transition & Climate Change Committee. Chairman of the Board of Directors of SEV (Hellenic Federation of Greek Industries); Member of the Board of IOBE (Foundation for Economic and Industrial Research); Hellenic Foundation for European Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP) and Endeavor Greece. World Economic Forum Profile | WEF Annual Meeting 2020
- Bilderbergs: 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2012, 2009, 2008
Barbizet, Patricia (FRA), Chairwoman and CEO, Temaris & Associés SAS
- Member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee
- Patricia Barbizet is founder & chairman of Temaris & Associés. She began her career within the Renault Group as treasurer of Renault Véhicules Industriels then as CFO of Renault Crédit International. She joined the Pinault Group in 1989 as CFO and has held the position of CEO of Artémis, François Pinault’s family holding, since 1992. She is graduated from the École supérieure de commerce de Paris (a french top business school). Patricia Barbizet is also Chairman of the Investment Committee of the Fonds stratégique d’Investissement (French Sovereign Fund), and an independent member of the Board of Directors of Total since 2008 and Air France-KLM since 2003. She was Vice Chairman of the Board of Kering until December 2018. France-China Foundation
- Independent Director TotalEnergies SE (Oil & Gas), AXA SA (Life & Health Insurance), Pernod Ricard (Distillers & Wineries), and a massive list here of all her other connections.
Pouyanné, Patrick (FRA), Chairman and CEO, TotalEnergies SE
- Patrick Pouyanné Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer at TotalEnergies, a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity.
Furtado, Isabel (PRT), CEO, TMG Automotive
- TMG specializes in supplying interiors for premium car makers and is one of the largest in Europe. They have a joint venture in North America and an industrial plant in China for the automotive business. TMG supplies 40 markets, primarily in Europe.
Lundstedt, Martin (SWE), CEO and President, Volvo Group
- Martin Lundstedt. President and CEO of AB Volvo. Member of the Executive Board since October 2015. With Volvo since 2015.
Dudley, William C. (USA), Senior Research Scholar, Princeton University
Erdogan, Emre (TUR), Professor Political Science, Istanbul Bilgi University
Halberstadt, Victor (NLD), Co-Chair Bilderberg Meetings; Professor of Economics, Leiden University
Hodges, Ben (USA), Pershing Chair in Strategic Studies, Center for European Policy Analysis
Kostrzewa, Wojciech (POL), President, Polish Business Roundtable
Stelzenmüller, Constanze (DEU), Fritz Stern Chair, The Brookings Institution
- Constanze Stelzenmüller is an expert on German, European, and trans-Atlantic foreign and security policy and strategy. She is the inaugural holder of the Fritz Stern Chair on Germany and trans-Atlantic Relations in the Center on the United States and Europe at Brookings. From March 2020 to December 2020, she was a senior fellow in the Center on the United States and Europe. She held the Kissinger Chair on Foreign Policy and International Relations at the Library of Congress from October 2019 to March 2020. She served as the inaugural Robert Bosch Senior Fellow at Brookings from 2014 to 2019. Her areas of expertise include: transatlantic relations; German foreign policy; NATO; the European Union’s foreign, security, and defense policy; international law; and human rights.
- Stelzenmüller is the former director of GMF’s Berlin office. From 1994 to 2005, she was an editor for the political section of the German weekly DIE ZEIT, where she had also served as defense and international security editor and covered human rights issues and humanitarian crises. From 1988 to 1989, she was a visiting researcher at Harvard Law School. She has also been a GMF campus fellow at Grinnell College in Iowa, a Woodrow Wilson Center public policy scholar in Washington, D.C., and a member of the Remarque Forum—a conference series of the Remarque Institute at New York University.
Schadlow, Nadia (USA), Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
- The Hudson Institute is a conservative American think tank based in Washington, D.C. It was founded in 1961 in Croton-on-Hudson, New York, by futurist, military strategist, and systems theorist Herman Kahn and his colleagues at the RAND Corporation. They want NATO to arm Ukraine. Coincidentally… There is another Hudson Institute in Australia – focus on Reproductive Health.
Veremis, Markos (GRC), Co-Founder and Chairman, Upstream
- Co-founder and Executive Chairman of Upstream, Partner at BigPi Venture Capital. In 2002, he returned to Greece and, along with Alex Vratskides, co-founded Upstream. Since then, Upstream has evolved into a leading global technology company within the field of mobile commerce, conducting business in over 45 markets.
- But I think they got him in for this…
Marcos Veremis is the President of SEN/Junior Achievement Greece and a Board member of the Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV), of the Foundation for Economic and Industrial Research (ΙΟΒΕ), of Endeavor and of the research and policy institute diaNEOsis.
- diaNEOsis – is a think tank that conducts in-depth investigative journalism reports and produces open data research and related projects. “We aspire to become a point of reference for researchers, institutions and decision makers.” Visit the site and you’ll see what I mean, especially with people’s “comments” on it. But it could be because of Upstream too.
Henry, Mary Kay (USA), International President, Service Employees International Union
- Mary Kay Henry is the International President of the 2 million-member Service Employees International Union (SEIU). In 2010, Mary Kay Henry became the first woman elected to lead SEIU, after more than 30 years of helping unite healthcare workers. By 2015, she was named one of the 100 most creative leaders by Fast Company magazine and was included in the top 50 visionaries reshaping American politics by Politico magazine for SEIU’s innovative leadership in propelling the fight for living wages embodied in the historic movement known as the “Fight for $15.” Stanford HAI – (Stanford Univiersity – Human-Centerd Artificial Intelligence) Profile. ) WTF?
- Stanford founded the Institute for Human-Centered AI (HAI) in early 2019: to guide and build the future of AI. The mission of HAI is to advance AI research, education, policy and practice to improve the human condition. Led by faculty from multiple departments across Stanford, research focuses on developing AI technologies inspired by human intelligence; studying, forecasting and guiding the human and societal impact of AI; and designing and creating AI applications that augment human capabilities.
- World Economic Forum Profile
WEF Young Global Leaders Graduates
- Sam Altman, an American tech-millionaire. He is the CEO of OpenAI, a company specialising in Artificial intelligence.
- Ida Auken is a Danish politician. Wrote for the WEF “Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better”.
- José Manuel Barroso (President of the European Commission 2004–2014, current Chairman, Goldman Sachs International LLC)
- Thomas Buberl is a money manager who first went to the Bilderberg in 2017, current CEO, AXA SA.
- Mark Carney, former Governor of the Bank of Canada, is a member of WEF Board of Trustees, and currently Vice Chair, Brookfield Asset Management.
- Deputy Prime Minister of Canada, Chrystia Freeland (selected in 2001; former managing director of Reuters and a member of the WEF Board of Trustees)
- Mellody Hobson, president and co-CEO of Ariel Investments, wife of filmmaker George Lucas.
- Mustafa Koç (died on Jan 21, 2016) was the Chairman of Koç Holding, the dominant business group in Turkey and was a member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee and was in the first YGL meeting. This year, Koç, Ömer (who is not a YGL) is at the Bilderberg meeting as the Chairman for Koç Holding AS
- Sanna Marin – Marin held her first political post at the age of 27. Despite a total lack of experience, she was Finland’s Prime Minister during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Former Google CEO Eric Schmidt (2001-2017, selected in 1997)
- PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel (2007)
- Jacob Wallenberg – Scion of the Wallenberg family business empire, dominating Sweden. Member of the Bilderberg Steering committee. He is not listed on this years Bilderberg participants but Marcus Wallenberg is listed – which could be either his father or brother.
The following invitees have World Economic Forum Profiles (see individuals for their connections, some are Chairs, others are Authors/Speakers, and others graduates)
- Eriksen, Øyvind (NOR), President and CEO, Aker ASA – member of World Economic Forum Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Global Network Advisory Board https://www.weforum.org/agenda/authors/oyvind-eriksen
- Karp, Alex (USA), CEO, Palantir Technologies Inc. (Big Data Surveillance) https://www.weforum.org/people/alex-karp
- Döpfner, Mathias (DEU), Chairman and CEO, Axel Springer SE https://www.weforum.org/people/mathias-dopfner
- Minton Beddoes, Zanny (GBR), Editor-in-Chief, The Economist https://www.weforum.org/people/zanny-minton-beddoes
- Sawers, John (GBR), Executive Chairman, Newbridge Advisory Ltd. https://www.weforum.org/people/john-sawers
- Auken, Ida (DNK), Member of Parliament, The Social Democrat Party https://www.weforum.org/agenda/authors/ida-auken
- Casado, Pablo (ESP), Former President, Partido Popular https://www.weforum.org/people/pablo-casado-blanco
- Carney, Mark J. (CAN), Vice Chair, Brookfield Asset Management https://www.weforum.org/agenda/authors/mark-carney
- Kissinger, Henry A. (USA), Chairman, Kissinger Associates Inc. https://www.weforum.org/people/henry-a-kissinger/
- Kravis, Marie-Josée (USA), Co-Chair Bilderberg Meetings; Chair, The Museum of Modern Art https://www.weforum.org/people/marie-josee-kravis
- Starace, Francesco (ITA), CEO, Enel S.p.A. co-chair of the World Economic Forum’s Energy Utilities and Energy Technologies Community. https://www.weforum.org/agenda/authors/francesco-starace
- Beurden, Ben van (NLD), CEO, Shell plc https://www.weforum.org/agenda/authors/ben-van-beurden
- Henry, Mary Kay (USA), International President, Service Employees International Union https://www.weforum.org/people/mary-kay-henry
- Papalexopoulos, Dimitri (GRC), Chairman, TITAN Cement Group https://wikispooks.com/wiki/WEF/Annual_Meeting/2020
Also not a complete list (I only noted it if it happened to popup when I was searching each of them).
BILDERBERG IS MEETING NOW! – ELITES PLAN OUR DEMISE! – GLOBALIST SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED!
Josh Sigurdson reports on the Bilderberg meetings happening in Washington, DC, announced the evening of the FIRST day of the meeting, giving no one time to gather, protest or confront the elites at the meeting.
From Edward Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer to Chrystia Freeland, Deputy Prime Minister of Canada, countless major players in the Great Reset are meeting to plan our demise. If you want to know what they globalists are planning, look no further than what they’re talking about at the Bilderberg meetings!
Kissinger is in attendance as per usual and the topics include war, technocracy, economy and governance as well as a “post pandemic world.”
This is only the beginning! Fight now! This is a war on humanity!
June 3, 2022 | Bitchute
If you thought DAVOS Was Scary – WATCH THIS Next Level SH*T!!!
Russell Brand: 11 June, 2022
I feel like we’re living in a dystopian movie most days, and sometimes I can’t work out if the globalists even know how much of a dystopia they are creating or whether they are just too close to it and that they just have no idea what it’s like to be on the receiving end of their decisions.
The censorship on the truth is already controlled (but with this group-together they’ll have complete control over all the information – education, court system, police & armies, governments, entertainment – everything – the whole internet “which will be your life” and your own data – so noone will ever get close to the truth, noone will have access to any information other than what they deem is good… for them! Whatever version of truth makes “them” look like the “good guys”. Look at the past 2 years, nothing gets through those censors – they even re-write history “on the fly” in WikiPedia and Dictionaries – changing history & definitions before our eyes and only allowing globalists-approved content to make it to the masses… and this is NOTHING compared to what they want to accomplish).
Most days I think that most of them know exactly what they are doing, along with the ones behind them who are shaping their minds, putting the right people together, implanting the ideas, and programming them into a globalists wet-dream reality who just don’t give a shit about the “unchosen” ones. We’re just another “blip” – a lab rat or toy – consumer & labour slave, of which now that they can replace humans with AI, there’s not much need for the majority of us in their version of Utopia.
X-Files pretty much sums it up in under 2 minutes:
So other than that – here’s my other first thoughts before I head to bed..
This is Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla at WEF/DAVOS in 2018 speaking of a biological chip that got approved for “compliance” – the globalists new favourite word that they’ve programmed into everyone. (DARPA & Google also created Compliance-Sensor Pills & Authentication Tattoos back in 2013)
So this year’s Bilderberg meeting combines all these Human 2.0 “Compliance” technocrat AI-surveillance companies with the largest, most corrupt pharmaceutical companies, and all sorts of other worrisome connections –
The Pfizer CEO, GlaxoSmithKline CEO, and the largest shareholder of AstraZeneca – along with the CEO of the largest supplier of computer chips in the world (ASML who supplies 90% of the lithography market)
Together with the other globalists, such as:
The CEO of OpenAI (WEF Young Global Leader graduate), the CEO of DeepMind (builds AI systems – who dialled into the SAGE meeting on Covid for some reason.. not sure why an AI CEO would need to be a part of that meeting?), Co-Founder & CEO of InflectionAI (one of which was a founding DeepMind member)
Along with Politicians who promote the Great Reset / Digital ID / Surveillance under the skin / Green/Health Passes / Digital Governance
(aka Social Credit System aka Globalists Wet-Dream – “Normal human’s dystopian nightmare” and permanent slavery for the kids)
Together with BigTech & BigData Surveillance companies (who monitor secret data for governments, internet of things and the like), and Facebook’s Chief AI Scientist, Former CEO/Chairman of Google/Alphabet, Current CTO of Microsoft & Senior Advisor to the CEO of Microsoft (who is currently transforming healthcare into Digital) & the CEO of TIMWETECH (digital mobile) with those that pretty own and control the internet, digital payments and commerce.
Media Tycoons who control most of the world’s source of news
Military/CIA/NATO directors & think tanks
The bankers & wealthiest investors / insurers, and a lawyer specializing in intellectual property.
All of which is worrisome – putting those heads in the same room when they are fast-tracking everyone into a MetaVerse / Digital ID slavery system – resetting the banks, destroying immune systems and downplaying how many have been murdered or mentally / physically / financially destroyed through these mandates and 2 years of lockdowns for all businesses not under their umbrella.
This is a war on humanity, and whether some of them realize it or not, what they are doing under the guise of a pandemic is inexcusable and even if it stopped right now, would take decades to repair but things are just getting started and about to ramp up and having all these people in the same meeting is most definitely not rainbows & butterflies of the wonderful utopia they are promising — they already own everything and they want us all to own nothing and be completely enslaved by them.
People brainwashed into their wargame for humanity (sold to us as “Utopia“) forget that these guys are not going to be handing over their fortunes to become “one of us”, “everyone equal and you will be happy” – NO. They will continue to own and control us just as they always have, and they will continue to own and control the governments just as they always have, but with far more power to make the monkeys dance on command and far more power over governments, information, education, food, air, water, housing, supplies – because they own the infrastructure, they are the architects – there is no “up-side” for “the rest of us” – that is… brutally honestly… anyone NOT in their club is fucked…. unless we unite & stand up.
The most detailed/referenced posts I have so far on the NWO/Bilderberg are:
- [NWO] Bilderberg Group (Hollywood Actor Investigates)
- Bill Cooper Notes [NWO]
-  Dr John Coleman – New World Order
Truth-seeker, ever-questioning, ever-learning, ever-researching, ever delving further and deeper, ever trying to 'figure it out'. This site is a legacy of sorts, a place to collect thoughts, notes, book summaries, & random points of interests.