DNA Weapons | Dr Charles Morgan | Psycho-Neurobiology & War | Key Points
- Updated:4 months ago
- Reading Time:41Minutes
- Post Words:10191Words
Dr. Charles Morgan speaks to cadets and faculty at West Point about a range of topics, including psychology, neurobiology, and the science of humans at war. Dr. Morgan’s neurobiological and forensic research has established him as an international expert in post-traumatic stress disorder, eyewitness memory, and human performance under conditions of high stress. The event was organized and hosted by the Modern War Institute at West Point.
Key Points taken from full seminar (Timestamp between the 19min and 39min marks)
- 19:52 …. it was not simply using the motor cortex to run a device this is actually having one animal learn something and seeing and recording that activity and put it into the sensory cortex of a second animal and that animal acquires the knowledge.
- … from the human drone technology standpoint…
- … you can attach the human brain to another human brain you can direct motor activity or you can send communication and information.
- … Dr. Venter’s work is my my view the equivalent of the development of nuclear weapons when you realize that he created life in a cell back in 2010. (01)Craig Venter creates synthetic life form. Craig Venter and his team have built the genome of a bacterium from scratch and incorporated it into a cell to make what they call the world’s first synthetic life form – 21 May 2010 – The … Click for full citation
- … he programmed yeast cells to produce anything he wanted… these can be inserted into you through the hypo spray needles.
- … but you can engineer anything you can engineer a unique thing that would only kill one person in the world. How it’s done — you put in a specific gene slicing, you program what you like, you put it in the cell and it can reproduce and make as much as you like…
- … it sends a signal and tells which portion of the DNA should unwrap, unfold, and produce a product.
- … related to this is an idea called dreads. These are designer receptors that can be remotely controlled. … you can create a cell, you can put it somewhere in the body and you can remotely activate it when the brain is exposed to the right signal.
- … so you have the capacity to create any product as long as you know the DNA sequence you can insert it into a living system and you can remotely control it.
- … that may affect the way you think, the way you act.
- … so once you know that the technology is there to edit, splice, and program a cell and the technology currently exists to administer to somebody and have it go park anywhere you program it to go park, proliferate and do its function you can have things activated in other people’s brains.
- … these people have figured out how to hide imagery in the DNA of bacteria.
- … you can have the information reproduced in a string format as a form of a protein.
- … the new way to hide information is going to be in DNA.
- … this is the first experiment showing what imagery you can hide in bacteria — this is the latest: it’s a gif file.
- … this is what the Chinese are doing with DNA …
- … merging DNA systems with quantum computing will be really quite an amazing and both lethal threat for that the next thing I wanted to mention to you is memory…
- … can we erase memory? can we modify memory? can we change memory? The short answer is yes.
Watch Full Seminar:
15 June 2018 | Modern War Institute : YouTube | Modern War Institute Website (02) Dr Charles Morgan | Psycho-Neurobiology & War | DNA Weapons 15 June 2018 | Modern War Institute : YouTube | Modern War Institute Website
Dr Charles Morgan | Psycho-Neurobiology & War | DNA Weapons
Auto-Translation by YouTube AI with very light editing of the obvious AI-word & grammar errors, and the addition of random screenshots from his lecture.
|01||Craig Venter creates synthetic life form. Craig Venter and his team have built the genome of a bacterium from scratch and incorporated it into a cell to make what they call the world’s first synthetic life form – 21 May 2010 – The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/may/20/craig-venter-synthetic-life-form|
|02||Dr Charles Morgan | Psycho-Neurobiology & War | DNA Weapons 15 June 2018 | Modern War Institute : YouTube | Modern War Institute Website|
|03||He Draws New York’s Skyline From Memory | The Daily 360 https://youtu.be/JL6NAIVpl54|
|04||Alfred Hitchcock – The Man Who Knew Too Much (1934) / full movie https://youtu.be/vX2RTB2Fgf4|
Truth-seeker, ever-questioning, ever-learning, ever-researching, ever delving further and deeper, ever trying to 'figure it out'. This site is a legacy of sorts, a place to collect thoughts, notes, book summaries, & random points of interests.