Australia PM on living in a Free Country
“We are a proud democracy, we believe in a world order that favours “Freedom” and that supports the dignity, and free expression of all people.” – Scott Morrison PM – 24 Sept 2021 – United Nations General Assembly
24 Sep 2021 – Scott Morrison PM – Virtual Remarks to the United Nations General Assembly
We are a proud democracy, we believe in a world order that favours “Freedom” and that supports the dignity, and free expression of all people.
We believe in human rights, in gender equality and the rule of law — and we back that up with how we pursue these things in our own country, in our own society, and how we raise our own children.
Australia was one of eight countries only, involved in the drafting of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
And we continue to strengthen the international human rights system.
And we will continue to raise our voice on important issues like the rights of women and girls, the rights of Indigenous peoples.
Because respecting the rights and freedoms of the individual is intrinsically important — it is fundamental to our values as a people and as a nation.
It lifts all societies and nations, too — delivering better outcomes through economic inclusion…..
“So if you get vaccinated… there will be special rules that apply to you”..
Women’s empowerment, environmental sustainability, rising living standards, and so much more.
Australia’s actions are guided by our belief in the inherent dignity of all people.
Everywhere, no matter the circumstances.
We learned through the pandemic that every moment of challenge requires us to think anew, to engage with each other, to learn as you go.
It is an experience understood by many others.
And so we will continue to meet this moment, with dialogue, with partnership.
Thank you, Mr President.
24 Sep 2021 Virtual Remarks to the United Nations General Assembly:
Posts tagged “Australian Government“
- [The Voice] “This is Trickery. Don’t put us in that Constitution” ~ via 2sm
- [The Voice] “Please don’t put us in that constitution” ~ Mebbingarri
- Australian Senators vs TGA
- Australian Senators vs modeRNA
- Australian Senators vs Pfizer
- You Walk In Two Realities [Max Igan]
- [The Voice] Why Aussies need to Say No
- Australia’s “Sound of Freedom” — Fiona Barnett (ITNJ Testimony) — Part 2 of 2
- Australia’s “Sound of Freedom” — Fiona Barnett (ITNJ Testimony) — Part 1 of 2
- John Ruddick (MLC, NSW) Inaugural Speech
- Australian Government tries to Statutorily Enshrine Ministry of Truth
- Aussies! Your Last Say: Ministry of Truth inbound…
- [Legal] Vax-Injured Class Action – Australia
- Covid Mismanagement [Senator Roberts]
- Download Research
- Why are they killing the Bees?
- Useful Tools for TruthSeekers
- [Solutions] Serene Teffaha – CoVision
- WHO Pandemic Treaty Debate [Greens – McKim “Lizard People” speech]
- WHO Pandemic Treaty Debate [Greens – Senator Dorinda Cox]