Big Oil Lie (Origins of Oil: falsely defined in 1892?)
This is the first time I’ve ever come across this old 1994 interview by Col. L. Fletcher Prouty (January 24, 1917–June 5, 2001), former Air Force and then Chief of Special Operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff under President John F. Kennedy.
Wow, nothing surprises me anymore: it’s more just “… pfft, here we are again, another lie to enslave the masses revealed,” which “the masses will never believe” because “everybody knows” has already infiltrated the minds of the world through the media and academic propaganda and programming. “Control the information, and you control the world.” Mind Control of the masses has always been their Monopoly, and their Super Power that has enslaved humanity.
(Reminds me of the UN Climate speaker recently stating “We Own the Science“.)
“They call it fossil fuel to raise the price and as a form of monopoly and control—to make people believe it is an asset that is depleting.”
“There’s a dollar sign behind almost everything.”
“Colonel Fletcher Prouty explains how oil was falsely classified a ”fossil fuel” in 1892 and how that deception was advanced further in the 70’s by Kissinger and Rockefeller.”
“Rockefeller came forward with some scientists who said that oil was hydrogen, oxygen, and carbon (like organic matter). Therefore, (for them) the oil had to be a derivative of the spoil and putrefaction of organic matter.
Today there is an excess supply on the market, and those who control the oil are doing everything possible to limit production in order to keep prices high. To achieve this, they receive a lot of help from the government… The oil men have always desired monopoly control, and with it, they intend to charge as much money as possible for each gallon of gasoline. They want us to believe that at our current rate of oil consumption, it can last about 20 or 30 years before it runs out. They make this sound believable with their fable of “decomposed organic matter.”
Points of Interests found along the way:
(I only spent a couple of hours on this… in another life, if lives weren’t on the line in regards to what’s happening right now in the world, I would spend a lot more time researching this but I cannot dedicate any more time on this subject)
An article about the origin of oil:
You have to translate it, but it looks like he’s spent quite a few years on this and has collected a lot more evidence and references. He includes Prouty’s quotes and has many videos on the post, many of which have been “deleted by YouTube”. He also includes screenshots explaining the “science”. Most of the references are in Spanish.
- Danilo Antón: Introduction To Abiotic Oil (Part 1)
Quoting the work by Danilo Antón, who still has a blog that is updated regularly – I just went there now and the last post was Dec 26, 2022:
- Heretical and unconventional views in science and culture
- “Where the truth behind the scientific and anthropological frauds and dogmatisms imposed by academic and political oligarchies is revealed.”
- Libya has an oil reserve of 46 billion barrels (01) https://www.aporrea.org/internacionales/n177200.html
- The reserves of the South American country grew between 2009 and 2010 by 40% (02) https://elpais.com/economia/2011/07/19/actualidad/1311060787_850215.html
- Venezuela already has almost 25% of the world’s oil reserves (03)
- New discoveries boost Iran’s oil and gas reserves (04)
- Syria, whose oil has been embargoed by the United States as punishment for the regime’s repression, has significant reserves of black gold, even if production and exports have been in decline for 15 years. (05)
Opposing Views from Mainstream Propaganda:
Obviously, take anything from Wikipedia & Academia & Scientific Literature with a discerning grain of salt, as we’ve learnt, that was taken over by the Propaganda arm of the evil-doers many, many decades ago:
- “Distinguished Research Geochemist, Corporate Strategic Research” for ExxonMobil Research & Engineering Co.
- “Research Geochemist, Petroleum Systems” for ExxonMobil Upstream Research Co
- “Laboratory Manager, Geochemistry” for Mobil Exploration and Technology Co.
Interesting article that even “sticking to the mainstream version” of science, says we’ll never run out:
- Don’t worry, we’ll never run out of oil
- When will we run out of oil? 50 years? 100? As it turns out, we may never actually run out of this incredibly useful substance.
- A Story of CO2 Data Manipulation | Article
- Birth of Climate-Hoax | Club of Rome | UN Agenda 21 | Documentary
- Fossils From Animals And Plants Are Not Necessary For Crude Oil And Natural Gas, Swedish Researchers Find | Article
- Jerome Corsi on oil not being a fossil fuel —- its ABIOTIC | Video
- Oil, The 4th Renewable Resource by Shawn Alli | Book
- Ten Technologies to Own the Weather Today! | Video & Article
- Weather Modification History | Huge archive of resources