- Updated:5 months ago
- Reading Time:39Minutes
- Post Words:10411Words
A collection of COVID-related Tabletop exercises and other resources I find relevant. I want to add the cyber ones and the World War Games when I get a chance, but this post has taken forever. There’s also a lot of policy changes that lead up to the pandemic – there’s just too much to add and the post is too big already. You can always download my Tabletop folder for those not listed yet.
Living Document: First Published: November 2021. Last updated: 12 December 2022
Paul Schreyer: Pandemic simulation games
Political decisions during the Corona crisis did not come out of the blue. The “war on viruses” began back in the 1990s as the “war on bioterror.” Research shows: For more than twenty years since then, pandemic scenarios have been repeatedly rehearsed in simulation exercises, first in the U.S., later coordinated internationally. The titles of these exercises are reminiscent of Hollywood productions: “Dark Winter” (2001), “Global Mercury” (2003), “Atlantic Storm” (2005) or “Clade X” (2018). High-ranking government representatives as well as well-known journalists were involved, most recently, at “Event 201” in October 2019, also board members of large global corporations. After the World Health Organization (WHO) declared a coronavirus pandemic in 2020, many of the measures that had been rehearsed and discussed for years were implemented globally.
Passages like the following appeared in scripts as early as 20 years ago: “The sight of an armed military presence in US cities has provoked protests about curtailment of civil liberties (…) The question is, however, how do we enforce it and to what degree? How much force do you use to keep people in their homes?” In the event of a pandemic, “basic civil liberties such as freedom of assembly or travel” could no longer „taken for granted”. Restrictions on liberty, as well as mass vaccinations, were regular features of the planning games.
This lecture will chronologically trace how these exercises came about, who organized them, and what parallels the scripts have to the current situation. Is the virus just a pretext for a longer-planned global transformation? And was a severe stock market quake in September 2019 perhaps the real trigger for the global lockdown?
Table of contents:
- 0:00:00 Pandemic exercises – Preparation for a new era?
- 0:02:23 Era of the Cold War 1945 – 1990
- 0:05:05 The USA without an enemy
- 0:17:05 Bioterror exercises 1990 – 2005
- 0:23:51 The Exercise “Dark Winter”
- 0:30:44 Emergency plans for bioterror and flu pandemics
- 0:35:40 Interim conclusion
- 0:38:40 “Lock Step-Scenario” 2010
- 0:44:38 “MARS” and the G20 Health Minister meeting in Berlin
- 0:50:35 Why the Corona Pandemic started in 2020
- 0:58:19 “Event 201“ – Training with a Corona pandemic
John Hopkins, WHO, and GATES
Almost three years to the day, the same people behind Event 201 just completed another pandemic simulation for a new Enterovirus originating near Brazil. The virus has a higher fatality rate than COVID-19 and disproportionately affects children.
Posted by Johns Hopkins 11 Nov 2022 in “Unlisted” mode on YouTube
- The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, in partnership with WHO and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, conducted Catastrophic Contagion, a pandemic tabletop exercise at the Grand Challenges Annual Meeting in Brussels, Belgium, on October 23, 2022.
- Participants consisted of 10 current and former Health Ministers and senior public health officials from Senegal, Rwanda, Nigeria, Angola, Liberia, Singapore, India, Germany, as well as Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Noticed Jane Halton – Australian Arm of the NWO, in the “Value of Exercises” video on the video and photos page of the event; not certain if its old footage they used in the current exercise or not, but the video date on their YouTube channel is 11 Nov 2022.
- The exercise simulated a series of WHO emergency health advisory board meetings addressing a fictional pandemic set in the near future. Participants grappled with how to respond to an epidemic located in one part of the world that then spread rapidly, becoming a pandemic with a higher fatality rate than COVID-19 and disproportionately affecting children and young people.
- Participants were challenged to make urgent policy decisions with limited information in the face of uncertainty. Each problem and choice had serious health, economic, and social ramifications.
- October 23, 2022
- Catastrophic Contagion Highlights Reel – YouTube
- Catastrophic Contagion – Center for Health Security Website “About”
- Catastrophic Contagion – Center for Health Security Website “Participants”
- Catastrophic Contagion – Center for Health Security Website “Lessons”
- Catastrophic Contagion – Center for Health Security Website “Photos and Videos”
I have a blog post on this here: Catastrophic Contagion [Tabletop – Oct 2022]
WHO World Takeover
WHO International Treaty aims to put every single country into a legally binding international agreement for future pandemic management (aka pressing a button at any time they choose to declare an “emergency”, allowing for a global lockstep worse than what we saw with COVID).
- This is too big for this section, See full post to try and comprehend and understand the magnitude of this:
- “WHO Wants To Takeover World With International Pandemic Treaty. This Is Scary.“
- See also: WHO Pandemic Treaty | One World Govt [Videos]
‘Are We Ready for A New World Order?’
That’s what the elites titled their first session at the World Government Summit.
- New World Order
- Food Shortages & Global Food Crisis
- Digital Currency, Metaverse, Blockchain Technology
- Global Governance
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Ukraine-Russia War
- Re-Engineering Immunity with Next-Generation Technologies
- Accelerate Remote Education
- Re-envisioning health and medicine with Technology
- 6G (yes, six gee), from “Connecting Things” to “Connected Intelligence”
- The End of Privacy
- Digitization of Healthcare Delivery
- The Role of Media “in Building Future Governments”
- New Government Models
- The Humanity of Cybersecurity
- Covid-19 and Government
- Climate Adaption & Sustainable Development
- Smart Cities
- Artificial Intelligence
- Preventing the next Pandemic
- World Government Summit YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW4lQ2ZZh9EaVNpVtA6hX1Q
- March 28-30, 2022
- (World Government Summit has been meeting annually since 2013)
- Klaus Schwab: “We do know the global energy systems, food systems, and supply chains will be deeply affected” 2022 World Government Summit (19 second clip)
- Our World Today: Why Governments Must Act Now – March 30, 2022 – World Government Summit
International Bankers Simulate Collapse of Global Financial System
10-country simulation of a major cyberattack on the global financial system.
- High-ranking international banking representatives and organizations convened in Israel for a worldwide “war game” simulation portraying the global financial system’s downfall.
- Commencing December 9, 2021, the “Collective Strength” project was hosted at the Israeli Finance Ministry in Jerusalem for ten days.
- Treasury officials from the United States, Austria, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand, and the United Arab Emirates were among the ten countries represented amongst the Israel led contingent.
- Supranational institutions such as the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, and the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) were also represented.
- The exercise, dubbed a “war game,” aimed to replicate the reaction to a variety of theoretical large-scale cyberattacks on the world financial framework, such as the leak of delicate financial data on the “Dark Web,” hacks designed to target the global foreign exchange system, and ensuing bank runs and market disarray largely driven by “fake news.”
- Participants in the exercise debated multilateral approaches to a possible global financial catastrophe
- Dec 9, 2021
John Hopkins Disease X
- August 9, 2021 The Disease X Act would provide $500 million per year for 4 years, starting in Fiscal Year 2022, for the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for a Disease X Medical Countermeasures Program aimed at developing responses to unknown viral threats.
- July 27, 2021 The next deadly virus, or “Disease X,” could be right around the corner. The U.S. will need to move even faster to develop and deploy medical countermeasures to save lives and safeguard the economy. Accordingly, a new dedicated Disease X Medical Countermeasures Initiative should be created to accelerate this process at BARDA, in coordination with DOD and other federal stakeholders. BARDA needs sufficient and sustained federal funding dedicated to developing medical countermeasures against future viral threats that are unknown and therefore not on the “material threat determination” list.
- June 8, 2020 Proposal for a “Virus 201” (Renamed Disease X Medical Countermeasure Program, May 7, 2021)
World Economic Forum gives heads-up for Cyber-Reset
- WEF publishes a video titled “A cyber-attack with COVID-like characteristics?” (Yep. They really named it that.) warning of a virus that would hit the internet with a “pandemic potency “10 times greater than what we’ve experienced with the coronavirus.” saying the only way to combat would be to disconnect the entire world’s computers over a matter of days, and calling the world to be prepared. In June, after the video was ratioed with only 265 likes and 1,300 dislikes, the WEF unlisted it from search results.
- Jan 19, 2021
- It must be a marketing promotion for Cyber Polygon 2021, which is an official WEF project (archive). They’ve only just removed it from their WEF site (4th March 2022)
Cyber Polygon 2021 Tabletop
Highlight Reel Featuring Klaus Schwab, WEF (1min 26secs):
- Cyber Polygon 2021 simulates a “Digital Pandemic” – a supply chain attack – in a collaboration between the World Economic Forum, Interpol, ICANN, Visa, and others. Hosted by CCP China, in connection with Russia’s government-controlled and largest bank Sberbank and its subsidiary BI.ZONE. Cyber Polygon 2021 has partnered with names as big as IBM, Ericsson, Trend Micro, Kaspersky, and more. The event lists Russian state-media TASS and Europe’s leading international news channel Euronews as information partners and companies such as Deutsche Bank and Ernst & Young, and several other large banks and government institutions.
- Browsing through the list, it looks very “Central Bankers marries Big Tech“. So we can probably expect an internet black-out, credit-score to access internet/bank-funds, and an attempt to erase “history, truth, & any evidence of their wrong-doings” at some stage as they polish up and implement Blackrock & the Central Bankers plans to completely reset the global financial world.
- Jul 14, 2021 – Online Conference Cyber Polygon 2021 – YouTube (5hrs 41mins) | Highlight Reel (1min 26secs) The event is hosted by BI.ZONE (Sber Ecosystem) with the support of the World Economic Forum’s Centre for Cybersecurity.
- Publications – Technical Articles | FAQ | Training Results 2021 (PDF)
- Watch the cybersecurity experts’ presentations “Expert Track”
- They also have a new one upcoming Cyber Polygon July 8, 2022 which you can access details from: https://cyberpolygon.com/
Conference (5hrs 41mins):
Monkeypox WarGame Simulation
An organisation founded by Ted Turner in 2001 called the ‘Nuclear Threat Initiative’ (NTI) published a report in November 2021 called “Strengthening Global Systems to Prevent and Respond to High-Consequence Biological Threats.”
The report states that in March 2021, they partnered with the Munich Security Conference to run an exercise scenario involving a, “deadly, global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox virus that emerged in the fictional nation of Brinia and spread globally over 18 months…”
The fictional pandemic/playbook resulted in more than three billion cases of monkeypox and 270 million fatalities worldwide.
The timeline had the monkeypox outbreak emerging as a result of an act of bioterrorism in May 2022, right where we are now.
Regardless, the NTI’s report suggests that what is required in a fantasy outbreak is, “aggressive measures to slow virus transmission by shutting down mass gatherings, imposing social-distancing measures, and implementing mask mandates.”
The winning countries in the NTI’s hallucination implemented, “large-scale testing and contact-tracing operations and scaled-up their health care systems.”
- Strengthening Global Systems to Prevent and Respond to High-Consequence Biological Threats (War Game) – Nov 23, 2021 (01)Strengthening Global Systems to Prevent and Respond to High-Consequence Biological Threats (War Game) – Nov 23, 2021 … Click for full citation
- NTI Paper (PDF) (02) NTI Paper (PDF) https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf
- MonkeyPox NTI Video Simulation (03) MonkeyPox NTI Video Simulation https://rumble.com/v1628ej-monkeypox-wargame-2021.html
- March 2021
2020 & 2021
WHO Immunization Agenda 2030: A Global Strategy to Leave No One Behind
“IA2030 aims to ensure that we maintain the hard-won gains and also that we achieve more – leaving no one behind, in any situation or at any stage of life.“
- The COVID-19 pandemic has reminded the world of the power of vaccines to fight disease, save lives, and create a healthier, safer, and more prosperous future. Moving forward, strong immunization systems will be needed to ensure that people everywhere are protected against COVID-19 and other diseases.
- The World Health Assembly, with the support of countries and partners, has endorsed a new global vision and strategy, called the Immunization Agenda 2030 (IA2030), to address these challenges over the next decade and save over 50 million lives.
- IA2030 envisions a world where everyone, everywhere, at every age, fully benefits from vaccines to improve health and well-being. It aims to maintain hard-won gains in immunization, recover from the disruptions caused by COVID-19, and achieve even more – by leaving no one behind, in any situation or at any stage of life.
- April 1, 2020
Align the activities of community, national, regional and global stakeholders
– national governments, regional bodies, global agencies, development partners, health care professionals, academic and research institutions, vaccine developers and manufacturers, the private sector and civil society.
Success will depend on building and strengthening partnerships within and outside the health sector as part of a coordinated effort to improve access to high-quality, affordable primary health care, achieve universal health coverage and accelerate progress towards the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- The purpose of the IA2030 Framework for Action is to describe how four critical operational elements enable a successful translation of the strategy into its implementation phase to achieve the IA2030 vision. These include:
- regional and national strategies that prioritize actions for operational planning;
- mechanisms to ensure appropriate ownership and accountability (O&A);
- monitoring and evaluation (M&E) frameworks to guide and monitor country implementation;
- communication and advocacy to create the necessary messaging and reinforce the required actions by all stakeholders throughout the decade.
- Implementation of IA2030 will initially focus on a comprehensive response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- An urgent priority is the rapid and equitable scale-up of COVID-19 vaccines in all countries as well as collective action to catch up on missed vaccinations and rebuild essential services.
- Jan 7, 2021
- April 1, 2020 Immunization Agenda 2030: A Global Strategy to Leave No One Behind
- April 1, 2020 Download Strategy (PDF)
- April 1, 2020 Overview
- Jan 7, 2021: Implementing the Immunization Agenda 2030 A Framework for Action through Coordinated Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation, Ownership & Accountability, and Communications & Advocacy
- Jan 7, 2021: Download Framework / Technical Document (PDF)
- Jan 7, 2021: Download Annex (PDF)
Only 500 shots to go… p10. Targets and goals. WHO Immunization Agenda 2030 (2021 version)
The SPARS Pandemic, 2025-2028
- The SPARS Pandemic, 2025-2028: A Futuristic Scenario for Public Health Risk Communicators. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security; October 2017 and published in the Journal of International Crisis and Risk Communication Research on March 5, 2020.
- Effective communication about medical countermeasures—including drugs, devices and biologics—is often critical in emergency situations. Develop communication strategies is through the use of prospective scenarios, which allow readers the opportunity to rehearse responses while also weighing the implications of their actions.
- Steps in this process included deciding on a timeframe, identifying likely critical uncertainties, and then using this framework to construct a storyline covering both the response and recovery phases of a fictional emergency event.
- Lessons learned from the scenario development and how the scenario can be used to improve communication are also discussed.
- Scenario Oct, 2017, Publication Mar 5, 2020
The Global Health Security Agenda
- Bridging Cooperative Action for Global Health Security
- The 6th Global Health Security Agenda Ministerial Meeting
- GHSA emphasizes the need for strong multisectoral engagement, including human and animal health, agriculture, security, defense, law enforcement, development assistance, foreign affairs, research, and finance sectors, among others.
- As of September 2018, 65 participating countries representing nearly 6 billion people, along with 9 international and regional multilateral organizations and institutions, and non-governmental sector partners – including over 100 private companies, non-governmental organizations, and academic institutions – are part of GHSA.
- The WHO, the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), OIE, and the World Bank play a key role in advising GHSA efforts. Other international organizations, such as INTERPOL, have been engaged in GHSA efforts as well. GHSA also leverages the efforts of non-governmental sector partners, through the GHSA Consortium (in tandem with local civil society organizations), the GHSA Private Sector Roundtable, and the GHSA Next Generation Network, to implement programming, contribute ideas, partnerships, technical support, operational support for government efforts, and advocacy at the national and local level. Further, GHSA seeks to identify synergies with related initiatives, such as the G7-led Global Partnership Against the Spread of Weapons and Materials of Mass Destruction (Global Partnership) and the JEE Alliance.
- Oct 14 – Nov 3 2020 | Nov 18-20, 2020
- NextGeneration Global Health Security Network Independent Research Panel
- Zoonotic Disease Action Package Update and Coordination Meeting
- Monitoring and Evaluating Health Security: Using the Global Health Security Index to Take National-level Action
- Sharing Best Practices of Lab Diagnostic Response for COVID-19
- Zoonotic Disease Action Package Update and Coordination Meeting
- Building National Capacity for Zoonotic Diseases Response: The Tripartite Zoonoses Guide – Tools and Resources for Pandemic Preparedness
- Zoonotic Disease Action Package Update and Coordination Meeting
- Incorporating One Health into Global Security: Educating the Public and Governments
- Biosecurity and Biosafety in the Time of COVID-19: Taking Action to Mitigate Urgent and Emerging Biological Risks
- Building Better for the Next Pandemic: Advancing Multisectoral and Whole-of-Society Approaches to Health Security Preparedness
- Leveraging Private Sector Resources to Strengthen Global Health Security
- COVID-19 Vaccine Financing: Pathways, Priorities and Pitfalls
OCTOBER 29, 2019 Fauci, Specter, and Bright conceptualized having a new outbreak of novel avian flu virus from China so they can bypass the method of FDA approval and enforce mRNA vaccines to “everyone in the world”.
- Health experts discussed the scientific and technological prospects of an effective universal influenza vaccine. Speakers included Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and Margaret Hamburg, former FDA commissioner. Panelists discussed the need for more funding for research, better collaboration between the private and government sectors, advances in technology in flu research and the goal of a universal flu vaccine.
- Oct 29, 2019
Event 201 – Pandemic Simulation with novel Coronavirus – Mild Flu-Like signs to Severe Pneumonia
- Live Simulation Exercise to Prepare Public and Private Leaders for Pandemic Response involving a new Coronavirus with symptoms ranging from mild flu-like signs to severe pneumonia.
- The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a Event 201 high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY.
- The purpose of the exercise was to illustrate the pandemic preparedness efforts, response decisions, and cooperation required from global businesses, governments, and public health leaders that the world will need to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) currently has an influenza vaccine virtual stockpile, with contracts in place with pharmaceutical companies that have agreed to supply vaccines should WHO request them. Including experimental vaccine stockpiles for WHO R&D Blueprint pathogens to deploy in a clinical trial during outbreaks in collaboration with CEPI, GAVI, and WHO.
- Oct 18, 2019
Browse to 8 min mark to understand why the global media is running in “lockstep”:
See separate post on Event 201
The Vaccine Safety Net workshop
- On 15-16 October 2019, 97 participants from 28 countries participated in the Vaccine Safety Net Workshop to share knowledge on how to promote reliable and compelling vaccine safety content and use data and analytics to improve vaccine and vaccine safety information and communication online.
- For the first time ever, 4 WHO’s divisions, UNICEF, CDC, GAVI, member states, technology companies (Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, Microsoft and Google), academia and VSN members were all in one room to strengthen ties paving the way for collaborations to surface trustworthy, science based, high quality vaccine safety information in the digital sphere.
- Archive.org Version
- Oct 15-16, 2019
On Oct 30th 2019, WHO published this video on their YouTube Channel:
Comments such as “Truth hidden in plain sight.” and “How convenient that you publish this literally weeks before this totally real outbreak!” some up my sentiments too.
A World at Risk
- In September 2019, A World at Risk scenario – WHO/WorldBank – “Prepare for the Worst: A Rapidly Spreading, Lethal Respiratory Pathogen Pandemic” – all countries must be prepared by September 2020, including developing a system for immediately sharing of genome sequences, means to share medical countermeasures across countries, and commit to financing and development of a universal vaccine.
- Sept 18, 2019
See separate post about A World At Risk for details.
Crimson Contagion War Game Simulation
In August, 2019—not even ten weeks before the first COVID-19 infections were reported in Wuhan—a war game code-named Crimson Contagion capped eight months of planning overseen by Robert Kadlec, who was, by then, President Trump’s Disaster Response Leader.
In October 2019, the Trump administration held a training simulation called Crimson Contagion, of a hypothetical pandemic originating in china, that predicted, with remarkable accuracy, “some of the exact same scenarios appearing now, including delays and inconsistencies at the state and local levels over school closures, and mandates that most people work from home and practice social distancing, and systemic problems in manufacturing…”, etc.
The so-called Crimson Contagion almost exactly paralleled the novel coronavirus in several respects. It was first identified in China, was characterised by symptoms including fever, and was brought to the US by people who travelled by air. In all, 7.7 million were hospitalized and over half a million Americans died from the Crimson Contagion.
- Also involved in this virus war game scenario was Anthony Fauci representing the NIH, Dr. Robert R. Redfield of the CDC, and HHS Secretary Alex Azar.
- The HHS Office of Preparedness and Response teamed with the top spooks at the National Security Council to lead the four-day nationwide “Functional Exercise.”
- The draft “After-Action” report after the exercise was completed stated that there was “insufficient funding sources designated to use in response.
- The Crimson Contagion 2019 Exercise Series included two tabletop exercises, a seminar, and a functional exercise to examine issues related to response structures, information exchange, coordination of resources, and policy decisions—with a non-traditional lead federal agency—in accordance with the Biological Incident Annex to the Response and Recovery Federal Interagency Operational Plans (January 2017) and the Pandemic Crisis Action Plan Version 2.0 (January 2018). These events involved all levels of government, private industry partners, and nongovernmental organizations.
- The culminating event of the Series—the Crimson Contagion 2019 Functional Exercise—was a four-day, multi-state, and multi-regional exercise that focused on whole-of-community response and policy issues of workforce viability; critical infrastructure protection; economic impact; social distancing; scarce resource allocation; prioritization of vaccines and other countermeasures; available (or potentially available) funding streams or mechanisms to fund the response; and medical surge operations.
- New York Times “Before Virus Outbreak, a Cascade of Warnings Went Unheeded”
- Crimson Contagion 2019 Functional Exercise Key Findings Draft Report (PDF Obtained by the NY Times)
- Tabletop to Reality – How Crimson Contagion Became COVID 19 YouTube (the health workers can’t believe how the simulation became real)
- The exercise began on August 13, 2019 and concluded on August 16, 2019.
August 2019 Pandemic Preparation Video “Road to Pandemic” Utilized as part of the US Government’s August 2019 “Crimson Contagion” Pandemic Exercises Co-Led by Chicago Dept of Public Health sent to health workers.: YouTube | Full Video
August 2019 National Preparedness Exercise called “Crimson Contagion” to get health workers in Yuma County to coordinate, synchronize, and respond to a highly infectious disease safely. “Crimson Contagion” is a national level functional exercise that has to do with a novel influenza virus that is as large as the Spanish flu of 1918 that “struck without warning” working through the exercise thanks to technology like skype, zoom, and social media. YouTube
August 2019 Cocopah Tribal Health Maintenance Director Onawa Allen talks about the lessons learned while participating in a nationwide training exercise in mid-August 2019. Allen served as the Incident Commander during the drill. YouTube
Global Vaccine Safety Blueprint 2.0
How to lockstep the Media & Health Workers (Hesitancy, Misinformation)
Vaccine Safety Network downloads:
- July, 2019: Global Vaccine Safety Blueprint 2.0 Background Research Promoting “Vaccine Hesitancy” and “Misinformation” as biggest problem Industry faces. With reports on how “safe” vaccines are and a plan to recruit all the relevant stakeholders in the vaccine-safety-campaign (PDF)
Global Health Security – International Conference
- In the wake of the 2014 West African Ebola outbreak, the international spread of Zika, the ongoing transmission of antimicrobial resistance, and the ever-present threat of another influenza pandemic, global health security has taken on a new level of importance.
- Multiple commissions and high-level panels have been held, recommendations have been issued, and governments, international organisations, civil society and private industry have all committed to various initiatives aimed at improving health outcomes.
- First international conference on global health security in Sydney, Australia.
- Jun 18-20, 2019
Vaccine Safety Communication in the Digital Age
- In 2019 WHO published the “Vaccine Safety Communication in the Digital Age” report which was based on the findings of the Global Meeting held at Les Pensieres Center for Global Health in Veyrier-du-Lac, France on 4-5 June 2018.
- June 4-5 2018 / Published on WHO in 2019
If you want to know exactly how they got the world into “lockstep” for censorship and their message being the only voice heard in the mainstream media, Google, Facebook, etc. This is the report to read.
- In 2019 the Centre on Global Health Security and European Scientific Working Group on Influenza hosts a conference in influenza pandemic preparedness for Stakeholders.
- Joining forces in influenza pandemic preparedness – PDF
- 22 Jan 2019
Focused on re-creating the fear and panic of the 1918 influenza virus, this conference reviews the 1918 pandemic and sets the stage to profiteer from a pandemic & get maximum profit for their endeavours. In one of the sessions by the Flu Commissioner in Belgium, he shames Dr Wodarg at around the 15min mark (who called out the H1N1 pandemic as the scam that it was & has been working with the CoronaVirus Investigation Committee to call out these vultures during the COVID-19 pandemic) and lists the steps on how to engineer profit from a pandemic.
- Dr. Ab Osterhaus, RIZ Hannover, Germany/ESWI chair
- Dr. David Heymann, Centre on Global Health Security, Chatham House
- Dr. John Ryan, Commission Public Health Directorate, European Commission
- Dr. Gülsah Gabriel, Heinrich Pette Institut, Hamburg, Germany
- Dr. Danuta Skowronski, BC Centre for Disease Control , University of British Colombia, Canada
- Dr. Susanne Herold, University of Giessen, Germany
- Dr. Terry Jones, Cambridge University, UK
- Dr. Florian Krammer, Mount Sinai, US
- Dr. Pasi Penttinen, Head of Disease Programme Influenza and other Respiratory Viruses
- Dr. Marc Van Ranst, Flu Commissioner Belgium
- Laura Spinney, Author and Science Journalist
- See Video & Transcript in my post “How to create a Vaccine-Hungry Market (Stakeholders Conference 2019)“
Clade X Pandemic Exercise
Pandemic of a “novel coronavirus that caused a mild, flu-like disease in most instances, but pneumonia and/or hypoxia requiring hospitalization and extensive medical treatment in a small minority of cases.”
- The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security hosted the Clade X pandemic tabletop exercise on May 15, 2018, in Washington, DC.
- The purpose of the exercise was to illustrate high-level strategic decisions and policies that the United States and the world will need to pursue in order to prevent a pandemic or diminish its consequences should prevention fail.
- To counteract “misleading or dangerous information” about pharmaceuticals, in particular “vaccine injuries”.
- The project team named this fictional pathogen the St. Paul Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus, or SPARS for short.
- May 15, 2018
Global Police Force – Strong Cities Network
Global Summit (Melbourne hosted)
(Strong Cities Network is not to be confused with Smart Cities Network)
Launched at the United Nations General Assembly in 2015, the Strong Cities Network (SCN) is the first global network of mayors, policymakers and practitioners united in building social cohesion and resilience to prevent and counter violent extremism in all its forms.
- The Strong Cities Network is run by the Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD), a UK registered charity with charity number 1141069, and comprises more than 120 cities from across every major global region.
- To facilitate this, ISD fosters strategic partnerships across governments, academia, civil society and the private sector to develop policy and operational programmes to respond to the threat of extremism. They also work closely with leading players in the media and technology sector to help achieve impact on a global scale.
- ISD Global “Powering solutions to extremism, hate and disinformation”
- The funding partners include Microsoft, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Open Society Foundation (George Soros) and Australian Department for Home Affairs, and more.
- Melbourne signed up to 100 Resilient Cities funded by the Rockefellers.
- Funding was later funnelled into:1.) Resilient Cities Catalyst (RCC has access to Aussie taxpayer $$ from the Great Barrier Reef Foundation who is a sponsor). 2.) Global Resilient Cities Network (GRCN)
- ”Victoria is a member of two global think tanks (plus BRI):
- All the presentations delivered during open sessions.
- Strong Cities Network Melbourne Declaration
- July 11-12 2018
- See also:
- Australia’s State of Victoria Sold Out to the Soros-Backed Strong Cities Network (SCN) with PRIVATISED POLICE
- Let’s Just label someone an Anti-Vaxxer
- The privatisation of a Police Force governed by global NGO’s. And Victoria is the only state in Australia to sign on.
- The “Covid-19 Emergency”: What Is Really Going On?
- 2015 – The UN Strong Cities Network is the Police Force for the MegaRegions Control Grid
- “By connecting municipal leaders, facilitating information-sharing and providing training and other assistance where appropriate, the Strong Cities Network will help to fashion a global response to a global issue…” Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch Announces the Launch of the Strong Cities Network at the United Nations General Assembly – New York, NY ~ Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Global Forum – Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention
- The first annual Global Forum on Scientific Advances Important to the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention, hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, addressed rapidly emerging advancements in biology and biotechnology and their impact on bioweapons nonproliferation policy.
- 2018 & 2019
- 2019 – 2nd Annual Global Forum On Scientific Advances Important To The Biological And Toxin Weapons Convention Meeting Report (PDF)
- 2019 Presentations (PDF)
- Gene Drives: Advances in Insect Control (PDF)
Chloe HAWKINGS, PhD, Assistant Professor, Rutgers University, United States of America
- Gene Drives and Engineered Ecology: What can we expect from these advancing capabilities and what are their implications for the BWC? (PDF)
Alexander KAGANSKY, PhD, Head, Center for Genomic and Regenerative Medicine of the School of Biomedicine, Far Eastern Federal University, Russia
- Can we predict the outcome of CRISPR gene drive releases? (PPTX)
Philipp MESSER, PhD, Assistant Professor, Cornell University, United States of America
- Potential Public Health Use of Gene Drive Approaches to Reduce Vector-Borne Disease (PDF)
Michael SANTOS, PhD, Associate Vice President of Science, Foundation for the National Institutes of Health, United States of America
- The Synthetic Biology Community in Pakistan (PDF)
Faisal KHAN, DPhil, Director and Assistant Professor, Institute of Integrative Biosciences, CECOS University, Pakistan
- Current Biotechnology Research at Centre for Biotechnology and Bioinformatics and its impact on the Biological & Toxin Weapons Convention (BWC) (PDF)
George OBIERO, PhD, Director, Centre of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, University of Nairobi, Kenya
- Agroterrorism: Agriculture as a target What should be done? (PDF)
Luis Alberto OCHOA CARRERA, MSc, Mexican Biosafety Association (AMEXBIO), Mexico
- Current developments in agricultural science Possible implications for biological security (PDF)
Christine UHLENHAUT, PhD, Chargée de Mission for Biological Threat Reduction, World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE), France
- Barriers and Opportunities: Science, Technology, Disarmament and Non-proliferation (PDF)
Jonathan FORMAN, PhD, Science Policy Advisor, Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, The Netherlands
- Strengthening Security for Gene Synthesis Recommendations for Governance (PDF)
Gigi GRONVALL, PhD, Senior Scholar, Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, United States of America
- WHO Human Genome Editing Committee (PDF)
Katherine LITTLER, Co-Lead, Global Health Ethics, World Health Organization, Switzerland
- Can Cutting-edge Biology Strengthen the BWC? Barriers and Opportunities (PDF)
- Gene Drives: Advances in Insect Control (PDF)
- 2018 Global Forum Presentations
- 2018 Meeting Report (PDF)
The Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production, and Stockpiling of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxin Weapons and on their Destruction prohibits the development, production, acquisition, transfer, stockpiling and use of microbial or other biological agents, or toxins in a manner which has no justification for prophylactic, protective or other peaceful purposes. It also bans weapons, equipment or means of delivery designed to use such agents or toxins for hostile purposes or in armed conflict. It covers biological and toxin weapons against humans, animals and plants. Brief History
The Biological Weapons Convention (BWC) currently has 183 states-parties, including Palestine, and four signatories (Egypt, Haiti, Somalia, and Syria). Ten states have neither signed nor ratified the BWC (Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Israel, Kiribati, Micronesia, Namibia, South Sudan, and Tuvalu). The BWC opened for signature on April 10, 1972, and entered into force on March 26, 1975. A country that did not ratify the BWC before it entered into force may accede to it at any time. Fact Sheet, Nov 2020
- “Each State Party to this Convention undertakes never in any circumstances to develop, produce, stockpile or otherwise acquire or retain:
- 1. Microbial or other biological agents, or toxins whatever their origin or method of production, of types and in quantities that have no justification for prophylactic, protective or other peaceful purposes;
- 2. Weapons, equipment or means of delivery designed to use such agents or toxins for hostile purposes or in armed conflict.”
- Article I: Never under any circumstances to acquire or retain biological weapons.
- Article II: To destroy or divert to peaceful purposes biological weapons and associated resources prior to joining.
- Article III: Not to transfer, or in any way assist, encourage or induce anyone else to acquire or retain biological weapons.
- Article IV: To take any national measures necessary to implement the provisions of the BWC domestically.
- Article V: To consult bilaterally and multilaterally to solve any problems with the implementation of the BWC.
- Article VI: To request the UN Security Council to investigate alleged breaches of the BWC and to comply with its subsequent decisions.
- Article VII: To assist States which have been exposed to a danger as a result of a violation of the BWC.
- Article X: To do all of the above in a way that encourages the peaceful uses of biological science and technology.
In conjunction with the BioWeapons Prevention Project, Richard Guthrie has been producing daily reports from the inter-governmental meetings of the Biological Weapons Convention since 2006. Following the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, an additional series of reports is being produced in the same style to the BWC daily reports. The aim of this new series is to explore lessons to be learned from past BWC activities and discussions for responses to the COVID-19 pandemic as well as examining impacts of the pandemic on BWC activities.
G20 Health Ministers | Berlin Declaration
- The first Meeting of Health Ministers of the Group of Twenty leading industrialised and emerging economies (G20) took place in Berlin, Germany at the invitation of Federal Minister of Health Hermann Gröhe for a two-day meeting focused on combating global health hazards and be better prepared for future health crises.
- At that meeting the participants watched a fictitious Health Emergency Simulation named MARS (Mountain Associated Respiratory Syndrome).
- The exercise focused on multilateral coordination, WHO’s crisis response mechanisms and the International Health Regulations (IHR).
- This meeting marks the start of “Global Health” becoming a constant on the G20 agenda.
- The Berlin Declaration came out of this meeting and is a “seven-page final resolution on pandemic preparedness and antimicrobial resistance.”
- May 19-20, 2017
At the invitation of Germany’s Federal Minister of Health Hermann Gröhe, held under the auspices of Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel, the first meeting of Health Ministers of the Group of Twenty leading industrialized and emerging economies (G20) took place in Berlin between 19-20 May 2017.
“In ‘Anycountry’, a fictitious low-income country, an unknown virus is causing a severe respiratory disease. Due to the pathogen’s characteristics and the weakness of the local health system, the virus spreads rapidly. What began as a local outbreak develops into an epidemic that quickly spreads into neighbouring countries across the region. There is a risk of a global health emergency. The participants will deal with questions such as:
What are the challenges we face in reporting outbreaks at an early stage?
What is the best way we can help Anycountry to deal with the outbreak?
Which members of the G20 can provide which resources?
How can assistance be coordinated as effectively as possible? In this context, how can we support the World Health Organization?
Are travel and trade restrictions likely to be effective or counterproductive, and how can we avoid unjustified restrictions?
How can the G20 states help to provide appropriate funding for the emergency response measures?
What can we do as the G20 to prevent future epidemics?
FORMAT AND STRUCTURE OF THE EXERCISE
The simulation will take the form of a tabletop exercise. Based on the defined scenario, the participants will discuss the measures required to deal with the emergency and identify solutions. Fictitious news reports and social media communications will be used to make the crisis situation appear more realistic. The exercise will be held in a separate room at the AXICA convention and conference centre next to the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin. Only the ministers and representatives of the international organisations, each with a single advisor, will have access to the room. This is intended to create the atmosphere of a real crisis management centre. The exercise was designed by the German Federal Ministry of Health with support from the Robert Koch Institute, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, the World Health Organization and the World Bank. As part of the preparations for the event, a G20 expert conference involving civil society groups and academia was held in Berlin in December 2016 on the subject of global health crisis management.
- During the G20 meeting of health ministers on May 19 and 20, 2017 in Berlin, the ministers conducted a crisis simulation exercise together with representatives of the World Health Organization and the World Bank. They developed exercise materials for further crisis simulation exercises from this meeting: The 5C Health Emergency Simulation Exercise Package Manual – (PDF)
- Berlin Declaration of the G20 Health Ministers: Together Today for a Healthy Tomorrow (PDF-English)
- “By putting global health on the agenda of the G20, we affirm our role in strengthening the political support for existing initiatives and working to address the economic aspects of global health issues. We support the leading role of the World Health Organization (WHO), as the United Nations specialized agency for health, in global health cooperation. Furthermore, we seek to intensify global action and cooperation in order to address ever-evolving challenges and identify where the health sector can provide leadership and added value.”
- G20 Health Ministers recognize the importance of GISAID – Press Release
- MARS Pandemic Simulation Exercise Background Info (Press Release) – PDF
- See also Video in Overview/Summary section top of this post, from timestamp “45:14” for more info on this simulation and how it connects.
WHO Launches Simulation Exercise Training Portal
- WHO Simulation Exercise Manual (PDF)
- Simulation Exercises: TABLETOPS
- Simulation Exercises: FIELD or FULLSCALE Exercises
- Simulation Exercises: DRILLS
- Simulation Exercises (SIMEX) Courses: https://openwho.org/courses?q=simex | archive
- https://www.who.int/ihr/procedures/simulation-exercise/en/ | archive
- https://www.who.int/ihr/publications/exercise-toolbox/en/ | archive
- Feb 2017
2016 – Ongoing
United Nations Agenda 2030 “One World Government”
(climate change, healthcare, agriculture, housing, transportation, education, vaccines, GMO food)
United Nations Sustainable Development Summit on 25 September 2015.
There is an agenda to impose a One World Government, also known as the New World Order (NWO) and subjugate us all under it called Agenda 2030. It is designed to complement Agenda 21, and as such it goes far beyond the aims of Agenda 21.
Agenda 2030 has 17 Sustainable Development Goals and 169 targets that demonstrate the scale and ambition of this new universal Agenda. The new Goals and targets came into effect on 1 January 2016 (this is when Victoria signed up to UN strong cities) and will guide the decisions we take over the next fifteen years. All of us will work to implement the Agenda within our own countries and at the regional and global levels, taking into account different national realities, capacities and levels of development and respecting national policies and priorities
Speaker: Rosa Koire, author of ‘Behind the green mask: U.N. Agenda 21’,
Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA)
Launched in 2014 by nearly 30 countries and international organizations, the Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA) serves as a catalyst for progress toward the vision of attaining a world safe and secure from global health threats posed by infectious diseases.
- It is a collaborative, multisectoral initiative, bringing together countries, regions, international organizations, and the non-governmental sector (including the private sector) to accelerate and optimize global health security.
- This includes sharing best practices, elevating global health security as a national leaders’-level priority, and facilitating national capacity to comply with and adhere to the World Health Organization (WHO) International Health Regulations (IHR), the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) international standards and guidelines, the United Nations Security Council Resolution 1540 and Biological Weapons Convention, and other relevant frameworks that contribute to global health security.
2012 (Action Plan for 2011-2020)
GVAP / DoV (Decade of Vaccines) Action Plan
- May, 2012: Global Vaccine Action Plan “2011-2020” | Archive
- The Global Vaccine Action Plan (GVAP) — endorsed by the 194 Member States of the World Health Assembly in May 2012 — is a framework to prevent millions of deaths by 2020 through more equitable access to existing vaccines for people in all communities.
- GVAP was the product of the DoV (Decade of Vaccines) Collaboration, an unprecedented effort that brought together development, health and immunization experts and stakeholders. The leadership of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, GAVI Alliance, UNICEF, United States National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID – Fauci) and WHO, along with all partners – governments and elected officials, health professionals, academia, manufacturers, global agencies, development partners, civil society, media and the private sector – are committed to achieving the ambitious goals of the GVAP. Many more are expected to add their support in the future as the plan is translated and implemented at the country and regional levels.
- 2021 – Simulation Exercises To Strengthen Polio Outbreak Preparedness in The Horn of Africa: Experiences and Lessons Learnt (Publication about POSE) (05)Okiror, S., Nwogu, C., Igweonu, O., Hydarov, R., Karim, D., Imambakiev, F., Ogange, J., Kisakye, A., Okeibunor, J., & Shukla, H. (2021). Simulation Exercises To Strengthen Polio Outbreak Preparedness in The Horn of Africa: Experiences and … Click for full citation
- 2019 – Manila, Philippines | March 12–14, 2019 (PDF)
- 2017 – Tajikistan | February 14-15, 2017 (Press Release)
- 2015 – WHO Europe – Polio Outbreak Simulation Exercise Manual (Website | PDF)
- 2015 – Almaty, Kazakhstan | November 17-20, 2015 (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, the Russian Federation, China, Mongolia) (Press Release)
- 2015 – Bucharest, Romania | October 7-8, 2015 (Czech Republic, Hungary, Republic of Moldova, Romania and Slovakia) (Press Release)
- 2013 – Kiev, Ukraine | May 15-16, 2013 (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Ukraine and the Russian Federation) (Press Release | PDF)
- 2011 – Bosnia | December 14-15, 2011 (Bosnia, Herzegovina, Serbia, and Montenegro) (Final Report | PDF)
Tighter top-down government control, pandemic, climate change, healthcare, agriculture, housing, transportation, education, vaccines, & GMO food.
- Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development
- Technology was chosen as a focal point of this project because of its potentially transformative role — both in a positive and negative way — in addressing a wide range of development challenges, from climate change, healthcare, and agriculture to housing, transportation, and education.
- Scenarios For The Future Of Technology and International Development
The Rockefeller Foundation paper published back in 2010 predicted a pandemic could be used as an excuse to establish an authoritarian global government with their ‘Lock Step’ scenario unfolding nearly exactly as we’re witnessing with the coronavirus pandemic now. Predicting mass shutdowns across America and the world, that Rockefeller paper, which we’ve also predicted a scenario eerily similar to ‘Event 201’, the pandemic simulation staged last October by Johns Hopkins University with the World Economic Forum, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Johnson & Johnson.
Laura Ingraham Covers Operation Lockstep
Alex Jones Covers Operation Lockstep back in July 2010
Rumble July 16, 2010 (Well, I guess this explains why he became the most censored and vilified “conspiracy theorist” in the world).
Lockstep Operation Narration Summary
I used to have an overview video here, but their channel was deleted. It’s still available on Archive.org
- In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world
- “The United States initial policy of “strongly discouraging” citizens from flying proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but across borders. However, a few countries did fare better — China in particular. The Chinese government’s quick imposition and enforcement of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of all borders”
- China’s government was not the only one that took extreme measures to protect its citizens from risk and exposure. During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and Restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems — from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty — leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power.
- At first, the notion of a more controlled world gained wide acceptance and approval. Citizens willingly gave up some of their sovereignty — and their privacy — to more paternalistic states in exchange for greater safety and stability. Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for top-down direction and oversight, and national leaders had more latitude to impose order in the ways they saw fit. In developed countries, this heightened oversight took many forms: biometric IDs for all citizens, for example, and tighter regulation of key industries whose stability was deemed vital to national interests. In many developed countries, enforced cooperation with a suite of new regulations and agreements slowly but steadily restored both order and, importantly, economic growth.
- By 2025, people seemed to be growing weary of so much top-down control and letting leaders and authorities make Choices for them.
- Scanners using advanced functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) technology become the norm at airports and other public areas to detect abnormal behavior that may indicate “antisocial intent.”
- Intelligent electricity, water distribution, and transportation systems develop in urban areas. In these “smart cities,” internet access is seen as a basic right by the late 2010s.
- A malaria vaccine is developed and deployed broadly — saving millions of lives in the developing world.
- Advances in low-cost mind-controlled prosthetics aid the 80 percent of global amputees who live in developing countries.
- And a lot more
Random interpretation I found amusing that is not totally accurate, but close-enough:
- 1st PHASE
- Common cold/flu. Mild symptoms at most.
- Media endorsement of mass paranoia and fear.
- Flawed testing system utilised. which picks up any genetic material in the body and triggers a positive result.
- Inflation of Covid case numbers through the changing of death certificates, double counting, classifying all deaths including other diseases and natural causes as Covid19.
- Lockdown will condition people to life under Draconian Laws, prevent protests and identify public resistance.
- 2nd PHASE
- The 1st Phase will lead to compromised and frail immune systems through lack of food, social distancing, wearing of masks, lack of sunlight and healthy bacteria.
- Exposure to 5G radiation will further attack the immune system.
- Thus when people re-merge into society, more people will fall ill.
- This will be blamed on Covid19.
- This will all occur before the vaccination is ready to justify it.
- A longer and more potent lockdown will follow until everyone takes the vaccine.
- 3rd PHASE
- If a majority of people resist the vaccine, a weaponised SARS/HIV/MERS virus will be released.
- A lot of people will die from this.
- It will be the survival of the fittest.
- It will also be the ultimate push for everyone to be vaccinated in order to return to normality.
- Those who have taken the vaccine will be at war with those who have not.
- It will be anarchy from all sides.
TOPOFF Military Simulations
- Since 2000, the security, military, police, and intelligence agencies have been secretly staging other mass simulations, under the codename TOPOFF, of which the public is almost entirely unaware.
- Each of these functioned as training exercises for the lockstep imposition of global totalitarianism…“These are brainwashing exercises,” says former CIA officer and whistleblower Kevin Shipp. “Getting all of these thousands of public health and law enforcement officials to participate in blowing up the US Bill of Rights in these exercises, you basically have obtained their prior sign-off on torpedoing the Constitution to overthrow its democracy”.
Atlantic Storm Global SmallPox Epidemic & Bioterrorist Attack
Atlantic Storm was a ministerial table-top exercise convened by the Center for Biosecurity, the Center for Transatlantic Relations of the Johns Hopkins University, and the Transatlantic Biosecurity Network.
Fullscreen – Real Politicians Role Play a Worldwide Smallpox Pandemic. Madeleine Albright Plays the US President. BBC Newsnight Video: BBC Newsnight aired a report on Atlantic Storm on January 17, 2005.
- Smallpox or Terrorist Attack – How would world leaders manage the catastrophe of a fast-moving global epidemic of deadly disease?
- The exercise used a fictitious scenario designed to mimic a summit of transatlantic leaders forced to respond to a bioterrorist attack.
- The event website provides a comprehensive overview of the exercise and access to all materials and multimedia, including Atlantic Storm Interactive, and the after-action report, “Navigating the Storm.”
- Atlantic Storm Interactive (60 Mins)
- Exercise Documents
- Jan 14, 2005
International Health Regulations (IHR)
The International Health Regulations (IHR) are a formal code of conduct for public health emergencies of international concern. They involve all 194 World Health Organization member countries. WHO was established in 1948. The World Health Assembly adopted the IHR (2005) on 23rd May 2005; entered into force on 15th June 2007.
- The IHR constitute the legal framework that, inter alia, defines national core capacities, including at points of entry, for the management of acute public health events of potential or actual national and international concern, as well as related administrative procedures.
- The IHR (2005) has as purpose and scope “to prevent, protect against, control and provide a public health response to the international spread of disease in ways that are commensurate with and restricted to public health risks, and which avoid unnecessary interference with international traffic and trade.”
- The regulations require that all countries have the ability to detect, assess, report and respond to public health events. IHR (2005) is coordinated by the World Health Organization (WHO) and aims to keep the world informed about public health risks and events. As an international treaty, the IHR (2005) is legally binding; all countries must report events of international public health importance.
- The implementation of IHR (2005) shall be: With full respect for the dignity, human rights and fundamental freedom of persons; Guided by the Charter of the United Nations and the Constitution of the WHO; Guided by the goal of their universal application for the protection of all people of the world from the international spread of disease; Member states should uphold the purpose of these Regulations.
- Global Partnerships with all countries between different sectors to build coherent alert and response systems which cover all public health threats:
- International Air Transport Association
- International Atomic Energy Agency
- International Civil Aviation Organization
- International Labour Organization
- International Maritime Organization
- International Shipping Federation
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- World Organisation for Animal Health
- World Tourism Organization
Dark Winter – Smallpox Outbreak, examining the challenges of a biological attack.
Operation Dark Winter was the code name for a senior level biological terrorist attack simulation conducted in June 2001 at Andrews Air Force Base.
- It was designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the United States.
- Dark Winter was focused on evaluating the inadequacies of a national emergency response during the use of a biological weapon against the American populace.
- Dark Winter Script (PDF) is no longer available on their website, but is in my Tabletop Exercises folder on Mega
- Jun 22-23, 2001
United Nations Agenda 21
(Tighter top-down government control, climate change, healthcare, agriculture, housing, transportation, education, vaccines, GMO food)
In 1992, Paul Keating signed Agenda 21 on behalf of Australia. 178 Nations around the world signed Agenda 21. What is Agenda 21 you may ask? In short, it’s about global land use, global education, and global population control and reduction.
Maurice Strong, Secretary General of the UN’s Earth Summit 1992 said, “Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class – involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, home and work air conditioning, and suburban housing are not sustainable.”
Agenda 21 decreed that the government took away our right to collect rainwater and store it in water tanks. Now the government imposes a licencing fee to collect free rainwater! This is one of many, many things contained in Agenda 21. The UN outlined their plans for a one world government in the Agenda 21 document. They recently updated it to Agenda 2030 which is designed to complement Agenda 21, and as such goes far beyond the original totalitarian aims of Agenda 21. To download Agenda 21 files that I’ve saved, grab them from my online folder.
|01||Strengthening Global Systems to Prevent and Respond to High-Consequence Biological Threats (War Game) – Nov 23, 2021 https://www.nti.org/analysis/articles/strengthening-global-systems-to-prevent-and-respond-to-high-consequence-biological-threats/|
|02||NTI Paper (PDF) https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf|
|03||MonkeyPox NTI Video Simulation https://rumble.com/v1628ej-monkeypox-wargame-2021.html|
|04||Vaccine safety communication in the digital age. 2018 meeting report, Veyrier-du-Lac, France, 4–5 June 2018. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2019 (WHO/MVP/EMP/SAV/2019.02). Licence: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 IGO).|
|05||Okiror, S., Nwogu, C., Igweonu, O., Hydarov, R., Karim, D., Imambakiev, F., Ogange, J., Kisakye, A., Okeibunor, J., & Shukla, H. (2021). Simulation Exercises To Strengthen Polio Outbreak Preparedness in The Horn of Africa: Experiences and Lessons Learnt. Journal of immunological sciences, Spec Issue(2), 1107. https://doi.org/10.29245/2578-3009/2021/S2.1107|
Truth-seeker, ever-questioning, ever-learning, ever-researching, ever delving further and deeper, ever trying to 'figure it out'. This site is a legacy of sorts, a place to collect thoughts, notes, book summaries, & random points of interests.