[Biochemistry] Mineral Deficiency as Cause of Dis-ease
This is an intriguing video I recently discovered that builds on the “there is no virus” theory and argues that toxicity, mineral deficiency, and trauma/stress are the root causes of disease. It lines up many of the similar theories (German New Medicine, Epigenetics, Voltage/Electric, Structured Water, Nocebo) and matches them to an older one (Esoteric Biochemistry) that I’d never heard of, and it explains various religions, satanism, and freemasonry in a new way too.
I think it will make a lot of people mad and triggered if they watch it, but I can watch things outside of my own belief system to first try and understand where they are coming from, why they believe what they believe, and what evidence they have, and secondly to take notes of the mineral-deficiency information for further research.
Biochemistry debunks religion freemasonry and chickenpox
The video pretty-much flips everything we thought we knew about religion, Satanism, angels, and astrology on its head too, which is the part I think most people will get triggered by, and I’m not sure there’s enough evidence presented to make the leap, but it’s presented well enough to offer the possibility. There are quite a few things in the video that do add a different dimension to the story that we may wish to consider, contemplate. and investigate further. Anything is possible at this point.
In any case, if you are like me and like to hear all sides, you will really like this one. I’m also in the process of doing a post that is the complete opposite of this, which is just as convincing as a possibility. :)
Other than being a very interesting video, the main reason I’m doing a post about it is because I wanted to take notes on the cell-salts and mineral deficiencies mentioned. Natural Healing is something I had to learn the hard way when allopathic medicine failed me by keeping me sick most of my life and eventually causing my death of which is a long story that is on this blog somewhere, so it’s been my understanding for a long time that nutrients, toxins, and one’s lifestyle including mental health is more important than chasing down pill after pill trying to find some synthetic way to fix an illness caused by a toxic and deficient lifestyle.
“Disease is an altered state of the cell, produced by some irregularity in the supply to the cells of one of the inorganic salts.”
My notes: (mostly from searching the web whilst watching the video and taking notes from both at the same time)
Schüssler discovered that 11 mineral salts were present in the white ash remains of human tissue after cremation. He applied the concept of “law of minimum” by von Liebig to the human body, which stated that plant growth was dependent on the substances of which there was greatest lack, and that if this lack was then rectified by complementation of said substance, the plant could grow to full potential. He believed that every illness could be treated by correcting any deficiencies in the human body by supplementing the lacking mineral substance. (At first 12 mineral salts seemed to be present; these were reduced to 11 as he withdrew Calcium sulfuricum – Calc. Sulph as he lacked clarity about whether or not this substances was contained in all the tissues of the organism.) (01)
Schüsslers tissue salts:
- Potassium phosphate (Kali phos, Kali Phosphoricum, Phosphate of Potash): nerve and brain cell agent
- ARIES, March 21-April 20
- Used around the world as a natural tranquiliser, this is the remedy for jangled nerves. As a part of nervous tissue it is also a useful remedy in irritating skin ailments.
- Indicated when there is a lack of nerve power, prostration, nervous headache, depression, brain-fog and stress from shock or grief. Useful for shingles, menopausal symptoms where restlessness & nervousness predominates and insomnia due to worry.
- Nerve problems include the whole spectrum of emotional issues, some of which are listed here. Muscle fatigue, muscle spasms, menstrual cramping, general weakness, nervous headaches, lack of energy, sleeplessness, all symptoms associated with exhausted adrenal glands, poor vision, gums that bleed easily, poor digestion and elimination, diarrhoea/constipation, vomiting, skin problems, nervous asthma, low blood pressure, heart palpitations and arrhythmias.
- Mental symptoms include irritability, memory and concentration issues, instability of emotions and thought patterns (unable to connect cause and effect where personal actions and choices are concerned), depression, dark forebodings, looking only at the downside of situations, timidity, tantrums, over-sensitivity to noise.
- A key-note of Kali Phos deficiency is the omission of letters or words when writing, the use of wrong words, and the confusion of ideas and thoughts when making a presentation or explaining something.
- Dairy, Meat (chicken, beef, pork), Fish (salmon, cod, sardines), Nuts (almonds, cashews, hazelnuts), Legumes (lentils, peanuts, chickpeas, black beans, kidney beans, lima beans, white beans), Fruits (cucumber, bananas, oranges, raisins, avocados, tomatoes, dates, figs, apples, olives, cantaloupe), Vegetables (spinach, sweet potato, squash, kale, cauliflower, pumpkin, potatoes, carrots) Other: (ginger, mushrooms)
- Sodium sulphate (Nat sulph, Natrum Sulphuricum, Sulphate of Sodium): liver cleanser
- TAURUS April 21-May 20
- Eliminates excess water. Ensures adequate bile. Removes poison-charged fluids from the interior of cells, treats rheumatic ailments.
- Eliminate harmful effects of vaccinations. And rectify personality after head-injury (Per 14-16min mark of this Podcast)
- Nat Sulph adjusts the density of intercellular fluids and fluids in the liver and pancreas. It carries water away from the tissues and helps eliminate toxins. Any complaint such as chills or flu where there is a need to regulate the excretion of excess fluids
- MENTAL DEFICIENCY SYMPTOMS Poor short term memory, stumbling over words, inability to recall the word wanted.
- It is the chief tissue salt used in the treatment of both diabetes and asthma and useful in the latter stages of digestion. Nat Sulph has an affinity with the liver which may make it useful in the treatment of hepatitis.
- Lentils, spinach, peppers, paprika, celery, leeks, spring onions, oats, garlic, parsley, dandelion, chillies, horseradish, broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts, kale, onions, red beets, pumpkin, cucumber, bananas, apples.
- Potassium Chloride (Kali mur, Kali Muriaticum, Chloride of Potash) – detoxifying agent
- GEMINI, May 21-June 20
- Aids in the treatment of burns, aids digestion by increasing bile which is needed to process fats and fat soluble vitamins. Cleanses and purifies the blood.
- An essential constituent of muscle, nerve, blood and brain cells. Useful in treating severe inflammation in chronic conditions. A building agent that aids the convalescent process. The throat and Eustachian tubes are the organs most influenced by Kali Mur.
- All complaints with thick, white discharge. Especially useful after Ferr Phos and along with it in cases of fever, swollen throat and swelling from injury. Chronic tonsillitis. Earache and swelling of glands around ears.
- Great sadness alternating with cheerfulness, irritable and angry at trifles, often sits in silence, and intense fear of evil.
- Cucumber, hazelnuts, lentils, spinach, sesame seeds, potatoes, carrots, apples, peanuts, blackstrap molasses, ginger, coren, asparagus, celery, peaches, cauliflower, pineapple, kale, squash, red beets.
- Calcium fluoride (Calc Fluor, Calcarea Fluorata, Fluoride of Lime): tissue elasticity restorer
- CANCER, June 21-July 22
- Maintains the elasticity and contractive power of muscles, arteries, and veins. Vital to the ability of the periosteum to cling to the bones. Helps maintain connective tissue integrity.
- Interference with absorption into the cells which leads to a relaxed condition resulting in hardening & swelling of the tissues. Part of the surface of bones & tooth enamel and a major component of elastic fibres
- Haemorrhoids, enlarged veins, swollen & hardened glands. Sluggish circulation, muscular weakness, ailments of tendons, ligaments and fibrous tissue, teeth loose in their sockets & enamel deficiencies. Cracks in skin especially hands and toes.
- MENTAL DEFICIENCY SYMPTOMS Great depression, indecision and fears about money
- Nat phos is always needed in order to absorb Calc fluor. Kali mur is also recommended to be taken along with, or just before, Nat phos.
- Sesame seeds, spinach, broccoli, squash, pineapples. alfalfa, kelp, eggs, whole grains, raw green vegetables, beets, fish, apples, mushrooms.
- Magnesium phosphate (Mag phos, Magnesia Phosphorica, Phosphate of Magnesia): nerve and muscle agent
- LEO July 23-August 22
- The outstanding function of Mag phos is on the nervous system, particularly as it communicates with muscles, including the heart muscles. Mag phos affects the elasticity of muscles and prevents or eliminates muscle spasms and muscle fatigue throughout the body
- The primary function of Mag Phos is in correcting violent ailments especially spasm. It is a nerve stabiliser and reduces spasmodic, darting pains such as those found in sciatica and neuralgia. Taken with Calc Phos it helps in most types of cramps. Deficiencies of Mag Phos result in flatulence, convulsions and nerve disturbances and its main organs of affinity are the muscles and heart. Magnesium is found abundantly in cereal grains but most people don’t get enough through their diet.
- Mag Phos is the one tissue salt which always acts best when dissolved in warm water and sipped (rather than being dissolved in tablet form under the tongue).
- Nerves are on edge with the inability to relax emotionally (showing as anxiety, nervous disorders, depression); susceptible to stress, pain, anxiety, and depression
- KEY NOTES Craving for chocolate, low blood sugar and insulin resistance
- Green vegetables, chlorophyll, dark chocolate, nuts, seeds, whole grains, sea salt, corn, peas, brazil nuts, white beans, corn, walnuts, peas, bananas, plums, limes, gooseberries.
- Potassium sulphate (Kali sulph, Kali Sulphuricum, Sulphate of Potash): metabolism, pancreatic restorer
- VIRGO August 23-Sept 22
- Oxygen carrier, maintains hair, benefits perspiration and respiration
- Lack of Kali sulph suffer most from virulent & poisonous diseases (flu) & more easily poisoned by tainted food and pharmaceuticals. Feelings of suffocation, shortness of breath.
- Kali Sulph is known as the antifriction cell salt and aids in conditions of the lungs, sinuses and bronchi. It is also important for healthy skin. It builds and distributes oil in the body and if deficient pores become clogged and sticky, yellow discharges exude from the skin, mucus membranes or any orifice in the body.
- Feelings of being boxed in physically or emotionally. Extreme irritability, always being in a hurry but unable to get everything that is wanted done, anxiety in the evening, timid in crowds, any mental exertion aggravates all symptoms.
- Builds new cells when the old ones have been damaged or killed by disease. Useful for treating dandruff, eczema and hot, dry, harsh skin which lacks oil. It is often prescribed for asthma where the lungs are filled with loose, yellow matter that is easily coughed up. Any yellow discharges may benefit from Kali Sulph.
- Potassium sulphate is recommended for dermatological issues (psoriasis, eczema, alopecia) and for problems with epithelial cells. This salt, used primarily for skin diseases, is found mainly in skin tissues, mucous membranes, throat and lungs, and has numerous applications. It has found application in all bronchial and sinus ailments, as well as in oily skin, foot fungus, migratory pains, excessive sweating. This salt is also recommended in the advanced stage of any inflammation.
- Viral infections, colds, and flus deplete Kali sulph. This deficiency must be corrected in order for the patient to fully recover. Never-the same-since (NSS) symptoms from any cause usually indicate a Kali sulph deficiency
- Beets, hazelnuts, lentils, peas, lettuce, flaxseed, wheat germ oil, seaweed, almonds, cheese, spinach, lean beef, oranges, lemons, bananas, and fresh vegetables that usually cover green leaves, almonds, spinach, nuts, parsley, watercress, cottage cheese, green leafy vegetables, apples
- Sodium phosphate (Nat phos, Natrum Phosphoricum, Natrum Phosphoricum, Phosphate of Sodium): acid-neutralizing tissue salt
- LIBRA, Sept 23-Oct 22
- Acid neutralizer, promotes liver and gall bladder functions which aid in the breaking down of fats and the assimilation of nutrients, disperses lactic acid which can build up in muscles causing stiffness and paralysis.
- This is the great acid balancer of the body and the principle remedy of acid conditions in the blood such as rheumatism and gout. It neutralises acid to bring the body back into balance.
- Nat Phos is the natural answer to dyspepsia, heartburn and digestive upsets and can be taken in place of antacid medication. It also aids in the digestion of fats.
- MENTAL DEFICIENCY SYMPTOMS include irritability, tension, crabbiness, argumentative tendencies. Argumentative, irritable children are often benefited by this remedy. Excess acidity in the blood may cause intense emotional symptoms such as hate, envy, criticism and jealousy and Nat Phos can help restore emotional balance.
- Lentils, spinach, rose hips, oats, olives, carrots, rice, celery red beets, apples, peaches, apricots, lemons, papaya, grapes, watermelon, asparagus, basil, mint, and the spices coriander, cumin, anise, and ginger.
- Calcium sulphate (Calc sulph) : blood purifier
- SCORPIO, Oct 23-Nov 22
- Blood purifier and healer that removes waste products from the blood. Aids in the production of bile and is particularly helpful in the proper digestion of fats
- The chief builder of epithelial tissue, important in the formation of new skin cells and the elimination of waste. Deficiency results in a discharge of pus. A great blood purifier and healer. Helps the liver detoxify.
- Changeable mood, sudden loss of memory or consciousness, being absent-minded, increased irritability, discontented, full of fears, anxiousness that is better for being outside.
- Causes suppurating tissue to discharge readily (whilst SIL hastens suppuration, Calc Sulph closes a process that has gone on for too long). Therefore useful in the latter stages of catarrh, bronchitis, boils, ulcers and abscesses
- Leeks, turnips, brussels sprouts, Oats, almonds, cucumbers, lentils, peanuts, soybeans, cauliflower, onions, garlic, radishes, asparagus, celery, parsley, and green leafy vegetables
- Silica (Sil, Silicea, Silica Oxide, Pure Silica): skin and connective tissue restorer
- SAGITTARIUS, Nov 23-Dec 21
- Cleanser and eliminator, initiates the healing process, insulator of the nerves, restores the activity of the skin
- Often known as the ‘homeopathic surgeon’, this remedy cleanses and eliminates waste and aids in the discharge of pus. It is a basic nutrient of the skin, hair and nails and works well in constitutions that are imperfectly nourished due to deficient assimilation.
- Used to counteract bad effects of vaccinations (as per this website)
- MENTAL SYMPTOMS Firmness of purpose but lacking the physical stamina to carry through. Inability to focus or maintain attention for even short periods of time, over sensitivity to noise, anxiety, great irritability, gloomy and despondent
- Promotes suppuration of boils and abscesses and a useful tissue salt in cases of pilonidal sinuses. Hair, skin and nails are continuously sloughing off cells and benefit greatly from Silica’s strengthening properties. Dissolves the urate deposits of arthritis and gout.
- Anecdotal evidence for reversal of Autism symptoms.
- Silica helps to expel foreign objects from the body (slivers, bits of glass, aluminum, and brings abscesses to a head, opening an exit so that infection and foreign objects may leave the body.
- Cucumbers, peas, carrots, strawberries, parsley, cabbage, apricots, millet, brown rice, whole grains, stinging nettle, dandelion, horsetail, comfrey, bamboo shoots, spinach, nuts, seeds, lemons, guavas.
- Calcium phosphate Lime Phosphate (Calc phos): cell restorer
- CAPRICORN, Dec 22-Jan 19
- Aids normal growth and development. Restores tone and strength. Necessary for injury repair. Aids digestion. Aids bone and teeth formation. Essential for recovery from and prevention of anaemia
- A major constituent of bones. Promotes healthy cellular activity and restores tone to weakened organs and tissues. Restorative after acute disease and infection. Defective nutrition, imperfect growth & decay.
- Impaired memory and inability to concentrate and increased anxiety
- Use when generally run down and when powers of recuperation are lacking. Especially useful for infants, teenagers and the elderly. Give to infants when teething. Fractures respond well to Calc Phos when given with Ferr Phos. Give when general chilliness predominates
- Almonds, cucumbers, white beans, dates, vegetables, herbs, oats, soybeans, white beans, dandelion greens, cherries, spinach, squash, pumpkins, and dairy products.
- Sodium chloride (Nat-Mur, Natrum Muriaticum, Chloride of Sodium) : water distributor
- AQUARIUS, Jan 20-Feb 19
- Nat Mur is the body’s water distributor and is present in every fluid and solid part of the body. Its prime function is to maintain a proper degree of moisture throughout the system. Exceptional dryness or excessive moisture indicates a need for Nat Mur.
- Water distribution, nutrition and glandular activity, cell division, growth and aids the digestion process.
- The organs in the body most influenced by Nat Mur are the kidneys and sinuses and it is the number 1 tissue salt for headaches. It is an anti-histamine remedy so is very useful in the control of hay fever symptoms. Imbalances in the lymphatic system, blood, spleen and mucus membrane lining of the alimentary canal respond well to this remedy.
- The menses are often late and scanty or else cease altogether. (source)
- DEFICIENCY SYMPTOMS Weakness bordering on collapse if the deficiency is severe enough. Headaches with constipation. Runny stools, thin and watery blood, heartburn, toothache, hay fever, constant sore throats with a nose that is running clear liquid, abnormal appetite with thirst, sense of coldness, low blood pressure that is alleviated by adequate intakes of salt and water, allergies, excessive perspiration with exertion, inability to digest meats, pale and waxy looking complexion, puffy eyes, and neuralgic pains.
- MENTAL DEFICIENCY SYMPTOMS Low spirits, long-term grief, sadness, feeling of despair about the future, dwelling on depressing subjects or events, continually bringing up the past and dwelling on it, feeling like a good cry for no reason but consolation from others aggravates and annoys, angry irritability with passionate outbursts, excessively excited and fast moving, mental exhaustion—mental exertion causes fatigue.
- Sea salt, Pink salt, Table salt, red beets, lentils, radishes, tomatoes, dairy products, celery and celery seeds, figs, pecan nuts, oregano, sauerkraut.
- Ferrum Phosphate, Ferrum Phosphoricum (Ferrum Phos, Phosphate of Iron, Iron phosphate) – anti inflammatory, anti-anemia
- PISCES, Feb 20-March 20
- First-aid, oxygen carrier, supplementary remedy.
- The primary first aid remedy as it carries oxygen throughout the body and strengthens blood vessel walls. This is iron in phosphate form and the body uses iron to kill off viruses.
- Always use in the first stage of inflammation – coughs, colds, earache, sore throat and childhood diseases. Effective during plane travel to reduce ear pain caused by pressure changes. Give after sprains & fractures. Menopausal hot flushes with sleeplessness
- Indifference to the details of daily life, loss of hope and courage, small things seem like huge difficulties and create extreme annoyance, delirium, maniacal mood swings, dizziness as a consequence of anger, inability to find the right word.
- Spinach, green leafy vegetables, green vegetables in general (good sources of the calcium and Vitamin C that is necessary for the absorption of iron), onions, grapes, apricots, nuts, rice, and other whole grains, sesame and other oil seeds, tomatoes, oats, red and blueberries, currants, garlic, blackstrap molasses, brewer’s yeast, eggs, and meat sources including liver
Covers all 12 minerals:
- Legumes: White Beans, Lentils
- Vegetables: Cucumbers, Spinach, Peppers, Pumpkins, Celery, Leeks, Spring Onions, Potatoes, Carrots, Broccoli, Mushrooms, Squash, Cauliflower, Turnips, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Red Beets, Radishes, Celery, Asparagus, Kale
- Fruits: Apples, Pineapples, Bananas, Plums, Limes, Apricots, Cherries, Dates, Figs, Tomatoes, Avocados, Olives
- Herbs/Spices: Paprika, Basil, Mint, Oregano, Garlic, Parsley
- Nuts/Seeds: Almonds, Hazelnuts, Sesame Seeds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts, Flax Seeds, Pecan Nuts
- Berries: Strawberries, Blueberries, Currants, Gooseberries
- Others: Rose Hip, Sauerkraut
Mineral Deficiencies calculated according to conception to birth
Some of the other sites I came across were quite detailed too and offered explanations on why certain zodiac signs might be prone to certain illnesses due to mineral deficiencies.
For example, on this site, if I’ve understood it correctly (calculating back from conception to birth), then because I’m a Pisces, I’m more prone to be deficient in “Gemini, Taurus, Aries” (Kali Mur. Nat Sulph. Kali Phos) which would explain any issues with things such as Bronchial, Shoulders, Hands, Lungs, Fibres, Tissues, Liver, Gall Bladder, Sensory Nerves, Lower Jaw, etc.), and because I was born premature, I’m also likely to be deficient in “Cancer, Leo” (Calc Fluor. Mag phos.) But I could be calculating wrong as I’m just quickly trying to figure it out and take notes, so visit the site yourself in case I’m misunderstanding it :)
So to correct my mineral deficiencies, all of us still need to ensure we include all 12, but I might require a higher concentration of those that I am likely deficient in. So these foods would cover most of my deficiencies: spinach, hazelnuts, sesame seeds, cucumber, and lentils, but I could search the full range and just include a food from each of the mineral groups. In other words, “eat healthy and nutritious food” is the answer yet again :)
The video is based on the following books and supplemental reading:
- 1932, The Zodiac and the Salts of Salvation (PDF) copies of it here, here, here, and here.
- God Man: The Word Made Flesh | PDF
- The Biochemic System of Medicine. Comprising the theory, pathological action, therapeutical application, materia medica, and repertory by George Carey PDF
- The Witness of the Stars (Bullinger) | PDF | Archive
- Dictionary of the Sacred Language of Scriptures and Myths by G.A. Gaskell | Archive | PDF
- and the recent video The Disease Deception by Dr Barre Lando and Mike Winner (fast-forward to around 32min mark to where the presentation starts after the chit-chat at the start. Cell Salts start at 49min mark).
To find out what will “naturally” ail you based on your birth sign, you put a cross and it will give you the 4 most vital and important salts, and do the same for whatever is actually ailing you right now by finding the corresponding body part and putting a cross through it which will show you the three squared signs to complement it. I think I will read the books to understand this further.
Found other references along the way:
- Cell Salts Quick Reference Chart | PDF
- Sign, Salt, Food | Image
- Foods rich in the 12 biochemical cellular minerals | Post
- Quick Reference Guide to Salt Combo Recommendations | Image
- Tissue Salt Overview | PDF
- Tissue Salts table | PDF
- The Twelve Biochemic Cell Salts Handout | PDF (This one is a great summary)
- Individual Tissue Cell Salts Summary | PDF
- TISSUE SALTS (Dr. Schuessler Biochemical Cell Salts) | Post
- Astro-Chemico-Physiological Chart | PDF
- Bioterrain 3.0 – The Disease Deception | PDF Presentation
- The Biomedical System of Medicine – The Twelve Biochemic Cell Salt Remedies – Lecture by Dr. Shuruq Abdur Rahman ND | Slideshow
- Schussler’s tissue salt remedies – Quick Reference Charts. | PDF
- Cell Salts & Tissue Remedies, Podcast, Sue Meyer | Part 1 | Part 2
- The Anti-Christ, Dr George W. Carey 1918 (a great summary of the book)
Related Videos & Links from the video’s comments section:
- 104 yr Old Book Reveals The Highest Sacred Spiritual Knowledge | YouTube (above) | BitChute
- The Anti-Christ by Dr. George W. Carey | PDF (the book the above video is talking about)
- The Disease Deception – Bioterrain 3.0 w/ Dr. Barre Lando & Mike Winner | YouTube
- Germ Theory Debunked Final-cut – Biochemistry Debunks Contagions | Posts, Videos, Refs
- Steve Falconer of Spacebusters on Virus Fraud and Previous Reset Events (Interview with the filmmaker who created the first video on this post which was interesting to watch). | Rumble
|01||Between the paradigms – Wilhelm H. Schüssler, and the tissue salts https://cleverhthemag.com/2015/06/01/between-the-paradigms-wilhelm-h-schussler-and-the-tissue-salts/|