[Dream] Angel Branding me with a Symbol and Injecting me with a Syringe
I had a dream 3 nights ago that I haven’t been able to get out of my head. I don’t normally even think to interpret dreams, normally they are forgotten very quickly, but this one.. haunts me, and I feel the need to try and make some kind of sense from it.. if that’s even possible. I dreamt of Angels branding me with a Symbol and injecting me with a syringe.
Here’s what I remember from the dream:
2 males, who, whilst ‘in the dream’ I believed could be Angels (plain clothed..no angel wings or anything), one blonde/sandy-coloured hair man about 45yo-ish wearing a blue/red flannelette-like shirt and blue jeans, one dark-haired younger man about 30yo-ish wearing black normal clothes, not black ‘scary’ clothes..
Within the dream, I felt that the sandy-haired man could be a good angel, and the dark-haired man could be evil/bad but I was still wary of both in the dream but more trusting of the blonde.
Suddenly, the blonde angel stamped me hard on my right hand with a symbol of a circle with lines through it, and dots in some of the ‘pie pieces’. I was shocked that a ‘good’ angel would do that without my permission, just ‘brand’ me? What the?
Then immediately after, the dark-haired man rammed a syringe in my right forearm (same side as the stamp but not in the same place) and injected something into me. Black liquid?
Then I woke up, confused about what had just transpired.
My Thought Process…
Dreams usually are forgotten within a few minutes of waking up, but this one.. I can’t get out of my head and it’s 3 days later. I even went to an Angel Reading shop to see if they could interpret it for me. (I was walking around, and thinking.. well, I guess if anyone is going to understand this dream, it might be those who believe in angels)..
After I woke up, these were my first thoughts:
- Was the blonde evil and the dark giving me an ‘anecdote’ to what the blonde had done to me?
- Were both evil?
(I don’t believe in evil anymore, so I don’t know if this was a warning to let me know that evil exists)
- I don’t generally believe in angels and don’t talk to guides or anything, although I’ve always been open to the possibility, I generally lean towards source/all being connected/all creating this reality/having an earth experience, etc., so I was also wondering whether maybe this dream was to make me pay attention that angels or guides ‘do’ exist… but then, why be seemingly ‘hurting’ me?
Figured it out (Tues 8th Apr)
Thanks everyone for your interpretations, I woke up this morning, and knew instinctively what it was all about.
The dream represented confusion of people I like and trust who my sub-conscious must think is trying to inflict their truths onto me instead of ‘share’ their truths with me, and because I like & trust them – and want to believe & agree with them because I love and respect their opinions and wisdom, that my subconscious was just ‘acting out’ the bits that conflict with my own beliefs.
I think the reason it got stuck in my mind for a few days was because I was confused by the message / the representation of ‘my confusion in the dream about them possibly being angels’ (i.e. are they good?) when that’s not the real issue at all, I focused on the wrong thing. They are good, they just have slightly altered beliefs. So after I had awoken, I missed the real point and got quite disturbed and ‘murky’ about it because I was concerned that the dream might of had more meaning; a more sinister warning or clue to something that I might not yet know.. (it wasn’t exactly a pleasant dream lol – being branded and injected! although I wasn’t ‘scared’ in the dream, I was ‘wary’ of who to trust – which one was ‘good’).. and I thought that maybe the dream was trying to tell me something…
… but when I woke up today, I realized that it wasn’t a message to make me believe in angels or evil… but more of a representation of what I was thinking…
… that I like the transfer of knowledge and wisdom from these trusted and good people, but that we don’t have the exact same beliefs/truths and the dream was just a representation of that (people injecting/stamping me with their beliefs and truths)…
…it was just a ‘dream’, I just think my mind was re-enacting what I already knew instinctively… not a warning, just a ‘processing’ of these deeper conversations that I have.
My head-space lately and what happened earlier that day:
- I’ve been in a particular awesome place lately.. everything is great, everything feels like I’m on the right track… and I’m very happy & excited about this new found awareness.
- The same night that I had the dream, I had met and chatted at length (for a few hours) with someone who seems to be on a similar page as me.. we talked about metaphysics, higher consciousness, souls, source, integrity, honesty, love of humanity, speaking your truth, religion (Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Kabbalah), conspiracy theories, politics.. you know, all the things you don’t get to chat about in everyday life because people think you are nuts? (or the things you can’t talk about because you feel they have too strong of an opinion where it makes it uncomfortable / could cause tension / uneasiness or war?) … “That” kind of conversation lol.
- I went home all happy that I actually found someone locally that I can transfer knowledge between – at least someone local that I can feel free to say whatever comes out, where I don’t have to consciously dumb down, dull, or adjust my conversations with.
- Although one major difference with our beliefs is that ‘today’ I believe in ‘source’ that we are all one, all connected and co-creating our realities, and ‘today’ he is Muslim with a metaphysical interest. Yet, I can see the correlation with all religions with what I believe, so I don’t see a direct conflict there, and he seems to be open and aware enough about other possibilities, so I don’t think this conversation sparked this dream.
- Before I left for work earlier that day, I had applied for an amazing opportunity in the Sunshine Coast – something that would’ve allowed me to leave the state “immediately” if I had got it. After I got back from the above conversation, I checked my email and found that the people had replied with a yes to a similar offer but not the original one I applied for… a sort of ‘counter-offer’ which was ‘almost as amazing’ but not what I was looking for.
Prior to sleeping, I sent them an email thanking them so much for their amazing offer and explaining my reasons why I wasn’t going to take it up, but I felt so empowered, that I could manifest something even better than the original opportunity when the time is right.
- That night, I went to sleep with a smile on my face, content, empowered, free, and feeling blessed to be part of this experience (this earth experience).
And this week’s thought process:
- Last Saturday night I had a trance-like or meditation-like download of information from source and I have had the best week of my entire life since then, everything is great, I am feeling love for everyone, I am seeing everyone in their true form and everything about this experience made sense to me, it all came together… this experience, this journey.. this ‘conscious trip’ :) – everything aligned for me and I ‘got it’ and I was so happy to be a fellow co-creator on this adventure.
- But.. I tried to type up what I had learnt from the trance, and was unable to do so.. something “changed my words” so that the information was not able to be typed, and each time I try.. I get brain fog or rather ‘stuck’.. for words… as in, the words won’t flow.. I feel it, I know it.. but I can’t get out any words or sentences that make any sense when I type it. It’s child-like, or worse actually.. nothing comes out.. a couple of words here and there, and then “blank”.. and I’ll be sitting there for ages trying to think of a single word that goes next.
- So another possibility is that I’m being ‘punished’ for trying to share the information? Or that I’m not allowed to share? But that also goes against what I believe as well lol.. I believe that I need to share the truth… that is why I am here, that’s why we are all here, and actually the first part of the message was “Speak your Truth and the Truth will be Revealed”.. it’s actually the only sentence that came out ‘coherent’… so I’m SOOO confused….help me interpret this dream? :)
- And last weekend, the day “after” that download, I found myself driving all the way to Ballarat after work to try and catch the last hour of the Mind/Body/Spirit festival.. I made it just before close and walked around the room, got an astrology reading (not really into astrology that much but I dunno, she did a deal for $10 instead of $35, so I went with it) and I didn’t really feel called to do anything else, but I saw a “free chakra clearing”, and so decided to do that, but when the guy stood up, I noticed the sign behind him.. I-Ching, I had never heard of it before but he said something about being able to speak to your higher-self / higher-consciousness, so I decided to have an I-Ching reading, and focused my intention on what I need to hear right now in regards to that ‘download’ that I haven’t been able to interpret for others:
The “Google Search” for answers: I did a Google Search and although there are hints of truth, I haven’t yet been able to correlate them to my experience.. I guess I was hoping to at least see the same symbol somewhere (searched Google for my image and came up empty-handed), or a similar one (more searching needed), or to read about other people who have been “injected” by angels or “stamped/branded” etc, but I haven’t had any luck there.
This is the random pieces of information I’ve gathered from dream interpretation sites, but I haven’t found any with the same experience so it’s a jumbled mess trying to make sense of it.
- To dream of angels is prophetic of disturbing influences in the soul. It brings a changed condition of the person's lot. If the dream is unusually pleasing, you will hear of the health of friends, and receive a legacy from unknown relatives. (the dream was 'not' pleasing, I was worried & had my guard-up in the dream - wasn't sure who to trust)
- If the dream comes as a token of warning, the dreamer may expect threats of scandal about love or money matters.(doubtful)
- To wicked people, it is a demand to repent; to good people it should be a consolation. (doubtful to both.. don't see anything that I need to repent for and don't see this dream as any kind of consolation)
- 1. Pay attention to the other symbols in the dream. A dream of an angel almost always implies that the dream contains an important message that could have a major impact on your life.
- 2. There are many different kinds of angels. Dreaming of a strong, commanding, six-winged seraph is a powerful sign that any difficulties occurring in your life will be overcome by your own strength and determination.
A smaller, gentler cherub is a bringer of God's knowledge and wisdom, so dreaming of a cherub (not to be confused with a putto) hints at insights and revelations that are basically spiritual in nature but can be used to enrich your earthly life as well. Putti, which are the winged babies commonly and incorrectly referred to as cherubs, imply happy times ahead.
Dreaming of one of the archangels - Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, and Uriel - means that you are or soon will be doing God's work, and the usual type of angel pictured on Christmas cards implies divine protection.
- 3. A very positive symbol implying success, happiness, and rewarding friendships ahead.
(no cherubs, no wings, I'm not sure what the archangels looks like)
- 1. If the actor or actress is a particular favorite of yours, ask yourself what you admire about this person. This could be an attempt by your Higher Self to point out a specific admirable quality in you that would prove of great use to you.
- 2. If the actor or actress isn't a particular favorite, but reminds you of someone you know, this is a wake-up call: That person is "acting," not showing his or her true colors, probably to suit his or her own ends.
- 3. Depending on the other symbols in the dream, this could mean that YOU need to do a little "acting." A situation may arise where showing your true feelings will NOT be in your best interests.
(the sandy-haired angel looked like an actor from the past.. one of the older Australian actors - I can't remember his name.. maybe Jack Thompson, or someone that looks similar to his younger-self?)
- To dream of a syringe, denotes that false alarm of the gravity of a relative’s condition will reach you. To see a broken one, foretells you are approaching a period of ill health or worry over slight mistakes in business. (doesn’t seem relevant)
- To dream of a syringe represents influence. A person or situation has the power to influence your choices, beliefs, or feelings. (this is probably the most relevant out of all the google searches, yet at the same time, doesn’t fit with my feelings)
- To be injected with a syringe represents a person or situation that is influencing your choices, beliefs, or feelings. (also relevant)
- To dream of being injected with a clear fluid represents habit or situation that influences a more transparent outlook. Something or someone is making you see a situation clearer. (the liquid was dark-coloured)
- To see a syringe in your dream symbolizes health issues, illness, or drug use. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor that you need to inject more enthusiasm, fun, or determination into your life. Consider also the contents of the syringe and how it would affect you.(also could be relevant – although I’m the healthiest I’ve been in years, I still have more I want to do, and I still smoke)
- From a Freudian perspective, the needle and its contents represent the penis and sexual intercourse. (doesn’t seem relevant, happily single right now lol)
- To dream that you are removing syringes from your arm means that you need to rid yourself of the toxic influences in your life.
(I woke up before the syringe was removed from my arm)
- To see an unknown symbol in your dream indicates your ambivalence, confusion, or ignorance in a situation. Consider the shape of the symbol and what it reminds you of for additional significance.(sigh, I wish the shape of the symbol reminded me of something.. anything..)
- This symbol needs to be considered in view of the dreamer’s situation at the time.
- If your life circumstances are calm and pleasant at the moment, dreaming that you are afraid of something is a warning of trouble ahead.
- Other symbols in the dream, and circumstances in your life, can explain to you exactly what the trouble will be and how to resolve it.
- If you’re presently involved in some tense situations and you dream of being afraid, people whom you consider to be friends may turn out to be less than that.
- To dream of calming someone else’s fears implies the resolving of misunderstandings.
(Life is great right now, I’m not sure if I was really scared, or just concerned / wary, I didn’t know which one (if any) to trust in the dream, especially after what transpired)
- 1. A hand that is open and pointing towards the sky is giving the “Fear not!” gesture of ancient times. Therefore, if you see this symbol, whether the hand is of a person or is totally disembodied, something that you’re afraid of is actually nothing to fear.
- 2. Beautiful, well-kept hands indicate satisfaction in life, while dirty hands indicate some kind of “mess” in your life that needs to be “cleaned up.”
- 3. Hands that are working diligently indicate success and good fortune through the dreamer’s own efforts.
- 4. Hands that caress the dreamer or someone else in the dream, including a pet, imply happiness in love, while hands that are waving in farewell indicate temporary separations.
- 5. Tied hands imply obstacles in attaining one’s goals, while shaking hands imply either a new friend or a reunion with an old one.
- 6. Injured or bandaged hands indicates delays in attaining one’s goals; look to other symbols in the dream to discern how these delays can be subverted, or, if they’re inevitable, how best the time during the delays can be spent.
- 1. If someone is speaking to you, make sure you write down what he or she is saying immediately upon awakening. Even if what’s being said is cryptic, or seems to make no sense, it is a message from your Higher Self and needs to be heeded. If the message is in fact rather mysterious, look to other symbols in the dream to see what it actually means. If the speaker is male, then the message from your Higher Self is being filtered through your intellect, and if female, through your supportive mind (emotions and intuition).
- 2. If someone is speaking to you and yet you don’t hear what he or she is saying, then there is some sort of situation in your life that you don’t understand, and which you need to understand. Again, for the actual message, look to other symbols in the dream.
- 3. If you are the one doing the speaking, this is a dream of contrary. Again, it’s a message from your Higher Self that you need to understand. If you are giving the message to others, the message is designed not only for you, but for those close to you as well. See 1. and 2. above.
- 4. If you dream that you or someone else is giving a speech, this is a harbinger of increased social and professional status.
(Blonde was talking, and we were all communicating.. but I don’t remember anything that was said..and he didn’t talk at all after he stamped me.)
Thanks everyone for your interpretations via Facebook, but I woke up this morning and it was all clear :) I’ve posted it above if you are interested, and will soon take this page down to add to the members-only section.. the ‘safe space’ lol.