Taking back control
I write about this a lot because it’s what I’m researching a lot but this post will try and tie together everything I need because I want to:
- First find out what I’m deficient in (based on my illnesses/mood and brain/body activity)
- Second find the right combination of vitamins to meet those deficiencies vitamins/supplements, etc.
- Third & Finally create diet & lifestyle ‘habits’ to replace the vitamins/supplements with real food sources as much as possible, so that I’m not a pill-popper, not at the mercy of pharmaceutical companies and the prices/dangers that entails, and that I am consistently moving towards optimal health and a happy mindset with the right solutions.
Phase 1: Facing the truth.
If I study myself closely right now and observe myself and my lifestyle over the past 10 months, the problems I have to face are:asthma, emphysema/COPD, depression, hay-fever stress, procrastination/lack of motivation, addiction (I quit smoking for 4 years and then took it up again and no matter what I try, I keep finding myself unable to quit), so maybe “self-sabotage” because I see no other reason why I would possibly still have trouble quitting when I know all the ways to quit, self-esteem issues, overweight, skin problems, insomnia.
Solutions & Dealing with Causes
- Obviously smoking for the COPD, and it of course would not be helping the asthma.
- Asthma is worsened by parasites, so perhaps a parasite cleanse would help both the asthma & copd.
- Both are worsened by incorrect lifestyle so a diet/nutrition cleanup, house cleanup, product cleanup and a healthier lifestyle is also needed.
- Asthma is worsened by stress.
- Asthma – D, E, C, B5, B6, B12, .
- COPD – D, E,
- Feelings of rejection / abandonment / betrayal by my partner, dealing with all the lies/ethical issues, facing the truth about the past 4 years, not knowing who to trust or believe, and feeling like a ‘victim’ for the first time when I used to be and think I was strong.
- Anger / sadness / lack of trust in friends. Cause is following love/emotions instead of using my brain/logic.
- Cause is also the business not taking off and everything going wrong, losing my house, losing my motivation, and finding that I hate what I do.
- Feelings of sorrow for all I went through and loss for everything I missed out on and had to give up.
E.F.T + change of diet/right supplements/vitamins, mindset/goal-setting, exercise, meditation, forgiving the past, forgiving the current, gratitude.
Depression – C, B3, B5, B6, B12, Folic Acid, Biotin, , , Omega-3, Lecithin, , NADH, Niacin, L-tryptophan, Flax Seed, B1.
Change of weather, allergies to certain animals/plants/foods, parasites (potentially). Low immune-system.
Diet, Parasites, EFT
Sauerkraut (fermented cabbage)
- Not feeling like I can do what I want, feeling trapped.
- Breaking-up with partner
- Business failed.
- Losing house, having to stay with relatives instead of having my own place, loud noises, surrounded by people who do not support what I’m doing, not having anyone to relate to, not having anyone to dream-big with, feeling like I’m always having to defend myself, feeling ‘guilty’ if I smile because I’m not welcome
- Lack of faith/belief, started to believe that my business will never take off and that I have to start from scratch, broke, having to sell everything I own and still having no backup plan.
- Not showing gratitude for what I do have.
- Lack of serotonin.
Mindset + Goal-setting, Diet, Exercise, Sleep, Income, Business, Lifestyle, Support system, Gratitude, EFT.
- Stress – C, B1, B5, Tyrosine,
- Irritability – B5
- Headache – B2, B3, Niacin, B5, B6, , Magnesium
Procrastination/Lack of Motivation
- Not knowing what I want to do with my life. Loss of belief in myself.
- Realizing that I cannot trust my instincts and that I have to be careful about who I trust.
- Loss of faith in human-beings. Loss of trust.
- Feelings of worthlessness.
- Wondering if my life will get any better. Sadness. Helplessness. Anger. Nothing to aim for anymore.
- Not having things to look forward to. Not having a life-plan. Not knowing what I like.
Mindset + Goal Setting, Self-Confidence building, Diet, Exercise, Sleep, Income, Lifestyle, Support system
- Brain – B1, B3, B6, B12, Lecithin, Ginseng, Niacin.
- Clarity – B12, Omega-3, NADH.
- Memory – B1, B2, B3, B12, Folic Acid, Omega-3, Lecithin, Tyrosine, NADH, Niacin
- Not sure, really not sure why I keep sabotaging myself with smoking. There is absolutely no plusses to smoking; none. There is nothing good, the only thing it does is cause the pang/craving of nicotine addiction to go away, and it’s the “cause” of the craving if I stop smoking, I won’t get the nicotine, and I won’t get the cravings, and then I won’t need to smoke to get rid of the cravings.
- Why I smoke is beyond me, I’ve quit successfully before and I felt like superman; I could achieve anything.
- I think it’s an excuse that keeps me from succeeding.
- I think it’s self-sabotage.
- I hope that an improvement in my mindset, diet, and lifestyle and happiness, will be the answer.
- Addiction – C, Zinc
- Smoking – E, B12, Tyrosine, L-tryptophan.
- Failure to quit smoking over 50 times.
- Feelings of disgust with myself. Self-loathing.
- Business failing.
- Relationship failing.
- Losing everything.
- Feelings of worthlessness.
- Weight-gain / feeling ugly / disgusting / unlovable.
Quit smoking, Mind-Set, Goal-Setting, Support network. Exercise.
- Not having a choice of what I eat due to finances.
- Eating cheaper meals instead of organic fruits & vegetables.
- Eating the wrong foods.
- Eating the wrong portion size.
- Not exercising. Not moving. Not getting out of bed. Not moving from one spot.
- Choosing the easy/lazy way.
Diet, Lifestyle, Mindset, Goal-setting. Exercise.
- Weight-Loss: Chromium, , Lecithin, D, B5, Flax Seed
- Energy – E, B1, B2, B12, Magnesium, Zinc, Chromium, Tyrosine, Ginseng, NADH, coQ10
- Fatigue – C, E, NADH, Magnesium, Selenium, Tyrosine, Ginseng, B2, CoQ10, GrapeSeed
- Perhaps parasites
- Lack of nutrition.
Diet. Quit smoking.
- Acne – A, C, B2, B3, B5, B6, Niacin, , Flax Seed
- Look younger – Grape Seed Extract, Apple Cider Vinegar, E, C, B1, B2, Folic Acid, NADH, Niacin
- Skin Infections – Tea-tree oil. Apple cider vinegar. , oil, grapefruit seed extract, , garlic, ginseng and .
- Drink too much coffee.
- Too upset to sleep.
- Too busy to sleep.
- Not enough exercise. Laziness.
- A sense of control/stubbornness, i.e. “I’ll sleep when I’m tired, I’ll wake up when I’m no longer tired”.
- Feeling forced into normality. Pressure from society to sleep certain times.
- Being more productive in the evening.
- Mind not stopping, too many thoughts.
Try to sleep earlier. Quit/cut-down caffeine. Remove stress. Remove depression. Exercise. Diet. Lifestyle.
Insomnia – B5, Magnesium, Ginseng, L-tryptophan, B12, Tyrosine, Folic Acid
Good reality check exercise for me. I don’t feel too good about writing this, I’m embarrassed, ashamed, and annoyed.
Vitamins that I need to incorporate into my diet: B5, B12, C, B2, Tyrosine, Ginseng, E, B1, B6, NADH, Niacin, Magnesium, B3, Folic Acid, Selenium, Lecithin, D, coQ10, Flax Seed, Chromium, Omega-3, Zinc, L-tryptophan, Grape Seed Extract, Probiotics, Apple Cider Vinegar, Biotin, Lysine, A.
So it seems that most of my problems can be ‘cured’ by:
- cleaning up my diet
- having something to look forward to (cleaning up my mindset/having goals)
- surrounding myself with the right people
- living a healthier, fitter lifestyle
And stage 2 of the plan to get back my life, can now be put into action.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. I do not have any medical training aside from my own research and interest in this area. The information I publish is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. I just report my own results, understanding & research.
Latest posts by Penny (NaturalHealing.com.au) (see all)
- My Health Purchases (which, why, where & how much) - Dec 5, 2016
- Thinking of new channel plus pathogens controlling us - Apr 27, 2016
- Emphysema – the beginning - Oct 13, 2015
- The Ick-Factor of Drinking your own Pee (Journey to being Educated instead of Grossed-Out) - Aug 18, 2015
- July Green Smoothies [Food Diary] - Jul 28, 2015