JTM January 15 at 11:06pm
I was a bit embarrassed going out in public with my oxygen, not any more. Who cares what people think?
LLL January 15 at 11:13p
We do whatever it takes to keep going and breathing.
Read my list of Saved Conversations from the COPD Group
- Daniel Vitalis – Air Podcast with ExtremeHealthRadio [↩]
- COPD Treatments Facebook Group – admin: Greg Miller, author of How I cured my Mom’s Emphysema [↩]
- Conversations about COPD [↩]
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. I do not have any medical training aside from my own research and interest in this area. The information I publish is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. I just report my own results, understanding & research.
Latest posts by Penny (NaturalHealing.com.au) (see all)
- My Health Purchases (which, why, where & how much) - Dec 5, 2016
- Thinking of new channel plus pathogens controlling us - Apr 27, 2016
- Emphysema – the beginning - Oct 13, 2015
- The Ick-Factor of Drinking your own Pee (Journey to being Educated instead of Grossed-Out) - Aug 18, 2015
- July Green Smoothies [Food Diary] - Jul 28, 2015