Where do your blood donations really go?
A report by Marie Maurisse, Francois Pilet, Pierre Monnard
The dark-side of the blood harvesting agenda and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Gillion = A unit of counting that equals a billion million. The cardinal number equal to 1000000 × 1000000000.
- Full Documentary (52 mins) “Blood Business” is only available in French as far as I can find.
- It was also shown on ABC Four Corners Australia, but they removed it on August 23, 2020. (Which makes me believe there must be an English version of the documentary available somewhere, albeit seemingly impossible to find).
- What many donors don’t know: Their blood is sold.
- A lawsuit between the Oklahoma Blood Institute and a Minnesota blood broker reveals details of the valuable blood business. July 5, 2014
- Selling Donated Blood is Big Business in U.S. The sale of people’s donated blood for hundreds of dollars per pint explains how a non-profit like OBI can make $86 million a year, according to The Oklahoman. July 9, 2014.
- What Happens To Unused Blood After It’s Been Donated? Blood banks don’t want you to know this. Mar 4, 2017
|01||Research and Markets – “Global Plasma” search https://www.researchandmarkets.com/search.asp?query=global%20plasma&NoSpellCheck=True&IsAWebsiteInitiatedSearch=True|
|02||Global Plasma Therapeutics Market 2015-2019 with Baxter, CSL Behring, Grifols Therapeutics & Octapharma Dominating https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-plasma-therapeutics-market-2015-2019-with-baxter-csl-behring-grifols-therapeutics–octapharma-dominating-300139905.html|