Spike Genes Have Patented DNA Sequences. This is Dangerous.
Researchers have found a highly unusual presence of a proprietary DNA sequence in the spike protein genome. We already know that spike protein is dangerous for our cells and immune system. However, the presence of MSH3 protein can add dangerous outcomes for our cells. Spike Genes are patented by Moderna. Dr Been reviews this hypothesis.
This is what they found:
- In the spike protein genome, at the furin cleavage site, this genome sequence: 3′- GAUGCACGGGCGGCUCCUC-5′,
- In this sequence, 5′- CU CCU CGG CGG GCA CGU AG-3′, they say they don’t see CGG CGG very often together, and that they don’t see these 4 sequences: CCU CGG CGG GCA together at all (in other coronaviruses).
- When the virus is replicating, it makes an original copy of the RNA, then it makes a ‘mirror image’ of that, then it makes copies of that ‘mirror image’. So 3′- GAUGCACGGGCGGCUCCUC-5′ is the original. And 5′- CU CCU CGG CGG GCA CGU AG-3′ is the mirror image. Then originals will be made again.
- What is interesting is that the mirror image 5′- CU CCU CGG CGG GCA CGU AG-3′ is patented by Moderna as 5′-CTACGTGCCCGCCGAGGAG-3′ – (Which may not look the same at face-value, but when you take them to the codon levels, and if you compare the amino acids, they both make PRRA. The nucleotide may be different, but they are both making the same codon).
SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein and MSH3
Source: 21 Feb 2022: MSH3 Homology and Potential Recombination Link to SARS-CoV-2 Furin Cleavage Site
A peculiar feature of the nucleotide sequence encoding the PRRA furin cleavage site in the SARS-CoV-2 S protein is its two consecutive CGG codons. This arginine codon is rare in coronaviruses: relative synonymous codon usage (RSCU) of CGG in pangolin CoV is 0, in bat CoV 0.08, in SARS-CoV 0.19, in MERS-CoV 0.25, and in SARS-CoV-2 0.299.
A BLAST search for the 12-nucleotide insertion led us to a 100% reverse match in a proprietary sequence (SEQ ID11652, nt 2751-2733) found in the US patent 9,587,003 filed on Feb. 4, 2016 (Figure 1).
- U.S. patent number 9,587,003 [Application Number 15/015,684] was granted by the patent office on 2017-03-07 for modified polynucleotides for the production of oncology-related proteins and peptides. This patent grant is currently assigned to ModernaTX, Inc.. The grantee listed for this patent is Moderna Therapeutics, Inc.. Invention is credited to Stephane Bancel, Tirtha Chakraborty, Antonin de Fougerolles, Kenechi Ejebe, Sayda M. Elbashir, Jeff Lynn Ellsworth, Justin Guild, Paul Hatala, Matthias John, Atanu Roy, Jason P. Schrum, Susan Whoriskey, Kristy M. Wood.
- US10501513B2 Modified polynucleotides for the production of oncology-related proteins and peptides
- US9587003B2 Modified polynucleotides for the production of oncology-related proteins and peptides
Figure 1. The origin of the furin sequence in SARS-CoV-2. Comparison of the protein sequences at the S1/S2 junction in SARS-CoV, RaTG13, and SARS-CoV-2 demonstrating the presence of the furin cleavage site (FCS) PRRA only in SARS-CoV-2. Based on a BLAST search of the 12-nucleotide stretch coding for the FCS PRRA, a 19-nucleotide long identical sequence was identified in the patented (US 958 7003) sequence Seq ID11652. SEQ ID11652 is transcribed to a MSH3 mRNA that appears to be codon optimized for humans. This 19-nucleotide sequence including 12 nucleotides coding for the FCS PRRA, present in the human MSH3 gene might have been introduced into the SARS-CoV-2 genome by the illustrated copy choice recombination mechanism in SARS-CoV-2 infected human cells overexpressing the MSH3 gene.
- Examination of SEQ ID11652 revealed that the match extends beyond the 12-nucleotide insertion to a 19-nucleotide sequence: 5′-CTACGTGCCCGCCGAGGAG-3′ (nt 2733-2751 of SEQ ID11652), such that the resulting mRNA would have 3′- GAUGCACGGGCGGCUCCUC-5′, or equivalently 5′- CU CCU CGG CGG GCA CGU AG-3′ (nucleotides 23547-23565 in the SARS-CoV-2 genome, in which the four bold codons yield PRRA, amino acids 681–684 of its spike protein).
- This is very rare in the NCBI BLAST database.
- MSH3 replacement with a codon-optimized mRNA sequence for human expression likely has applications in cancers with mismatch repair deficiencies. While a portion of a reverse complement sequence being present in SARS-CoV-2 could be a random coincidence, other possibilities merit consideration.
- Overexpression of MSH3 is known to interfere with mismatch repair (MSH2 sequestration from the MutS alpha complex comprising MSH2 and MSH6 results in MSH6 degradation and MutS alpha depletion), which holds virologic importance.
- Induction of DNA mismatch repair deficiency results in permissiveness of influenza A virus (IAV) infection of human respiratory cells and increased pathogenicity.
- Mismatch repair deficiency may extend shedding of SARS-CoV-2
- The presence in SARS-CoV-2 of a 19-nucleotide RNA sequence encoding an FCS at amino acid 681 of its spike protein with 100% identity to the reverse complement of a proprietary MSH3 mRNA sequence is highly unusual. Potential explanations for this correlation should be further investigated.
How can this Happen?
- The problem is these mutations are not in any other coronavirus.
- Yes, you can have mutations, 3 spots here, 3 there, and 3 there, but not 19 together – that’s never been seen before.
- “Maybe” if it’s replicating in a cell, the virus could grab the entire 19, but the problem is, we usually do not have so much expression of MSH3 that the virus can steal it to make it part of it’s own genome.
- Because MSH3 is related to cancer, it’s possible that labs that are experimenting with MSH3 (because that sequence is patented), and maybe there are labs that are using that particular sequence, then it’s possible for the virus to pick it up in that scenarios — if SARS-Cov-2 was also present in the cells, and if it entered a cell that was being researched, and the cell had an over-expression of MSH3.
- Or, it can be a deliberate addition in a lab. “Crazy scientist weaponizing virus”
- MSH3 presence can cause more severe disease because can impair DNA repair and if you can’t repair the cell correctly, it means more cytokines or the cell might end up dying and that can cause the immune system to react badly.
- Recovery can become prolonged. Because the cells are not able to repair fast enough because of this stalling of the cell-repair.
- Cancers might start occurring. If the DNA repair cannot be done and the cell continues to live-on. Normally if the repair cannot be done, the cell commits suicide (apoptosis). But SARS-Cov-2 can stop the cell-death pathway. So if the cell doesn’t die, and it has a damaged DNA, that can have a possibility of cancer-forming.
Dr. Been References:
- MSH3 Homology and Potential Recombination Link to SARS-CoV-2 Furin Cleavage Site
- Structure, Function, and Antigenicity of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Glycoprotein
- DNA and RNA codon tables – Wikipedia
- The polybasic insert, the RBD of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and the feline coronavirus – evolved or yet to evolve
- What is a Polybasic Cleavage Site?
- Why do RNA viruses recombine?
- ‘nucleotide bases’ Google Search
- Genetics of COVID-19
- Gene of the month: the 2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2 novel coronavirus spike protein
- The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2
- Vaccination: The Hidden Truth (1998) [Australian documentary]
- Covid Vaccines deliver 5G Nanotechnology (La Quinta Columna)
- Fauci (2019) Self-Assembling Nano Flu Vaccines
- Game is Over – Microscopy – Contents of Vials [3/6]
- [2a] Game is over: Graphene – Raman Evidence
- Vax Injured? Long-Covid symptoms? Fix your gut health…
- [Canada] National Citizens Inquiry
- Intra Body Nano Network – Part 1/5 (Summary & MAC phenomenon)
- New Study on Transparent Mice Finds Injected Spike Protein Travels to Most Organs Within 30 Minutes
- BlueTRUTH [Part-3/5] Testing “Grave sites”
- BlueTRUTH [Part-2/5] Testing “Vaccinated”
- BlueTRUTH [Part-1/5] Documentary
- Clearing Spike Protein by Fasting (it’s the Only Way)
- Vaccine Generated Spike in the Blood of Children with Myocarditis
- Autopsies: Evidence for Jab-Related Harm & Death. (Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt)
- What your doctor won’t tell you about the Pfizer docs
- BioNTech Collaborators
- c19 Jabs causes multi-organ inflammation [Dr John Campbell]
- How Jimmy Dore Broke Out of the Propaganda Matrix
- RW 4/8.) OTA & Brook Jackson’s Pfizer Case
Telegram Channels: Get Post Updates | Post Comments | Videos
Get post updates from either Gettr or my Telegram channel: @JourneyToABetterLife. To comment on a post, the easiest way is to post in Telegram. (Note: I stopped logging into Facebook in January 2023 and haven't looked back!). Best way to reach me (although I don't login everyday) is putting a message in Telegram, Gettr, or SMS.