Spike Genes Have Patented DNA Sequences. This is Dangerous.
Researchers have found a highly unusual presence of a proprietary DNA sequence in the spike protein genome. We already know that spike protein is dangerous for our cells and immune system. However, the presence of MSH3 protein can add dangerous outcomes for our cells. Spike Genes are patented by Moderna. Dr Been reviews this hypothesis.
This is what they found:
- In the spike protein genome, at the furin cleavage site, this genome sequence: 3′- GAUGCACGGGCGGCUCCUC-5′,
- In this sequence, 5′- CU CCU CGG CGG GCA CGU AG-3′, they say they don’t see CGG CGG very often together, and that they don’t see these 4 sequences: CCU CGG CGG GCA together at all (in other coronaviruses).
- When the virus is replicating, it makes an original copy of the RNA, then it makes a ‘mirror image’ of that, then it makes copies of that ‘mirror image’. So 3′- GAUGCACGGGCGGCUCCUC-5′ is the original. And 5′- CU CCU CGG CGG GCA CGU AG-3′ is the mirror image. Then originals will be made again.
- What is interesting is that the mirror image 5′- CU CCU CGG CGG GCA CGU AG-3′ is patented by Moderna as 5′-CTACGTGCCCGCCGAGGAG-3′ – (Which may not look the same at face-value, but when you take them to the codon levels, and if you compare the amino acids, they both make PRRA. The nucleotide may be different, but they are both making the same codon).
How can this Happen?
- The problem is these mutations are not in any other coronavirus.
- Yes, you can have mutations, 3 spots here, 3 there, and 3 there, but not 19 together – that’s never been seen before.
- “Maybe” if it’s replicating in a cell, the virus could grab the entire 19, but the problem is, we usually do not have so much expression of MSH3 that the virus can steal it to make it part of it’s own genome.
- Because MSH3 is related to cancer, it’s possible that labs that are experimenting with MSH3 (because that sequence is patented), and maybe there are labs that are using that particular sequence, then it’s possible for the virus to pick it up in that scenarios — if SARS-Cov-2 was also present in the cells, and if it entered a cell that was being researched, and the cell had an over-expression of MSH3.
- Or, it can be a deliberate addition in a lab. “Crazy scientist weaponizing virus”
- MSH3 presence can cause more severe disease because can impair DNA repair and if you can’t repair the cell correctly, it means more cytokines or the cell might end up dying and that can cause the immune system to react badly.
- Recovery can become prolonged. Because the cells are not able to repair fast enough because of this stalling of the cell-repair.
- Cancers might start occurring. If the DNA repair cannot be done and the cell continues to live-on. Normally if the repair cannot be done, the cell commits suicide (apoptosis). But SARS-Cov-2 can stop the cell-death pathway. So if the cell doesn’t die, and it has a damaged DNA, that can have a possibility of cancer-forming.
Dr. Been References:
- MSH3 Homology and Potential Recombination Link to SARS-CoV-2 Furin Cleavage Site
- Structure, Function, and Antigenicity of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Glycoprotein
- DNA and RNA codon tables – Wikipedia
- The polybasic insert, the RBD of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and the feline coronavirus – evolved or yet to evolve
- What is a Polybasic Cleavage Site?
- Why do RNA viruses recombine?
- ‘nucleotide bases’ Google Search
- Genetics of COVID-19
- Gene of the month: the 2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2 novel coronavirus spike protein
- The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2
- Finally, an Australian paper on COVID Vaccines…
- NSW fast tracks mRNA Livestock jabs
- Transplant recipients reject their new organ after receiving Jab
- Dr Robert Young “Covid-19 caused by radiation poison”
- WHO Immunization Agenda 2030
- Former Pfizer Staff Speak Out
- The Big Reset Movie (Documentary) English
- COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Data Shows a Negative Benefit to Harm Ratio in New Peer-Reviewed Paper
- Sudden “Dead Doctor” Syndrome
- Dr Mike Yeadon
- New Boosters approved that were tested only on Mice (What happened to them?)
- 11 reasons an annual COVID booster is NOT LIKE an annual flu shot
- [Funeral Directors] speaking up about Covid and Boosters
- Chasing down vaccinators who harmed loved ones with Covid Vaccines
- Australian Jab Update – Miscarriages & Serious Injuries
- Mother of 3 – Darkest moments after Moderna
- “They were the smart ones…” [Video|Pfizer]
- Health Authorities using Questionable studies for their Modelling & Mandates
- New Studies show C19 Vax are duds – negative benefit with useless & risky booster recommendations
- Clearing Spike Protein by Fasting (it’s the Only Way)