June 13, 2023 Marjorie Taylor Greene congratulates Walensky on making Pfizer & Moderna rich and murdering babies
It’s quite impressive though that Pfizer worldwide worldwide went from at 190 billion dollars right there towards the beginning of 2021, and skyrocketed at the end of 2021 to 330 billion dollars worldwide.
That’s quite impressive. Thanks to the American taxpayer and thanks to the CDC director, Dr. Walensky, who said that vaccines were safe and effective.
I’d also like to talk to you on behalf of all the pregnant women, not people as you call them.
To quote you on August 11, 2021. CDC encourages all pregnant people—it’s women, by the way—who are thinking about becoming pregnant and those breastfeeding to get vaccinated to protect themselves from COVID-19.
This has also been ignored: the amount of miscarriages and still births that increased drastically due to your advice to get vaccinated, pregnant women again, not people, and then we could go on and on about the tragic stories of myocarditis and many other things.
But my question for you today, Dr. Walensky, is now that you’re going to be leaving the CDC pretty soon, what job are you going to take? Are you going to be on the board of either Pfizer or Moderna because you’ve done one hell of a job at making sure that they’ve made a lot of money.
- Thank you for that question. Maybe first I will comment that CDC is not responsible for the purchase of vaccines. So I can’t speak to all of the economics that you spoke to.
- I do want to talk a minute about the vaccine adverse event reporting system. So that system is intended for any person who has gotten a vaccine if they have an untoward event after that vaccine—whether or not is related to the vaccine—they report. It is intended to have an over reporting.
- All of the vaccine, not all, most of the vaccines that were being given, remember we gave 676 million doses of the vaccine—any adverse event—if you got hit by a truck after you got your vaccine, that was reported to the vaccine adverse event reporting system.
- We at the CDC have a responsibility to comb through every single one of them to review the medical charts and to see if they are related. It is the case that the vaccine doesn’t prevent being a-
Ms. Walensky, I’ll reclaim my time. You did nothing about that and continued to push vaccines. That’s what the American people care about.
- We review all of the things that come into the vaccine adverse event reporting system. I’d be happy to have our staff educate your staff on the work.
I don’t want my staff educated. You should educate the American people about what you’ve done of 1.5 million reports, because they feel like you’ve done nothing and continue to say, “safe and effective.”
- Maybe I will just close by saying I don’t have plans after I step down.