WHO Immunization Agenda 2030
I already have this on my Tabletop Exercises post, but wanted to point out something I missed when I read them the first time that I think is quite concerning, and that is the 500 Vaccine Introductions by 2030:
p10. Targets and goals. WHO Immunization Agenda 2030
Implementing the Immunization Agenda 2030 (01)
A Framework for Action through Coordinated Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation, Ownership & Accountability, and Communications & Advocacy
2020 & 2021
WHO Immunization Agenda 2030: A Global Strategy to Leave No One Behind
“IA2030 aims to ensure that we maintain the hard-won gains and also that we achieve more – leaving no one behind, in any situation or at any stage of life.“
- The COVID-19 pandemic has reminded the world of the power of vaccines to fight disease, save lives, and create a healthier, safer, and more prosperous future. Moving forward, strong immunization systems will be needed to ensure that people everywhere are protected against COVID-19 and other diseases.
- The World Health Assembly, with the support of countries and partners, has endorsed a new global vision and strategy, called the Immunization Agenda 2030 (IA2030), to address these challenges over the next decade and save over 50 million lives.
- IA2030 envisions a world where everyone, everywhere, at every age, fully benefits from vaccines to improve health and well-being. It aims to maintain hard-won gains in immunization, recover from the disruptions caused by COVID-19, and achieve even more – by leaving no one behind, in any situation or at any stage of life.
- April 1, 2020
Align the activities of community, national, regional and global stakeholders – national governments, regional bodies, global agencies, development partners, health care professionals, academic and research institutions, vaccine developers and manufacturers, the private sector and civil society.
Success will depend on building and strengthening partnerships within and outside the health sector as part of a coordinated effort to improve access to high-quality, affordable primary health care, achieve universal health coverage and accelerate progress towards the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- The purpose of the IA2030 Framework for Action is to describe how four critical operational elements enable a successful translation of the strategy into its implementation phase to achieve the IA2030 vision. These include:
- regional and national strategies that prioritize actions for operational planning;
- mechanisms to ensure appropriate ownership and accountability (O&A);
- monitoring and evaluation (M&E) frameworks to guide and monitor country implementation;
- communication and advocacy to create the necessary messaging and reinforce the required actions by all stakeholders throughout the decade.
- Implementation of IA2030 will initially focus on a comprehensive response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- An urgent priority is the rapid and equitable scale-up of COVID-19 vaccines in all countries as well as collective action to catch up on missed vaccinations and rebuild essential services.
- Jan 7, 2021
- April 1, 2020 Immunization Agenda 2030: A Global Strategy to Leave No One Behind (02)
- April 1, 2020 Download Strategy (PDF)
- April 1, 2020 Overview
- Jan 7, 2021: Implementing the Immunization Agenda 2030 A Framework for Action through Coordinated Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation, Ownership & Accountability, and Communications & Advocacy
- Jan 7, 2021: Download Framework / Technical Document (PDF)
- Jan 7, 2021: Download Annex (PDF)
Tabletops | WHO | Jabs | Victims
Posts about the World Hell Organization:
- Australian Aboriginals Fight for Survival
- Covid-19 Military Operation [Katherine Watt]
- WHO Pandemic Treaty Debate [Greens – Shoebridge “Cooker speech”]
- WHO Pandemic Treaty Debate [Senator Matt Canavan]
- WHO Pandemic Treaty Debate [Senator Anne Ruston]
- WHO Pandemic Treaty Debate [Senator Alex Antic]
- WHO Pandemic Treaty Debate [Senator Gerard Rennick]
- WHO Pandemic Treaty Debate [Senator Ralph Babet]
- WHO Pandemic Treaty Debate [Senator Malcolm Roberts]
- Senator Roberts calls out the W.H.O. Terrorist Organization
- [Senator Rennick] Health advice never mandated jabs in the workplace
- NWO Conspiracy Notes
- [AC] 666 & Freemasonry Symbolism in Logos
- Paxlovid / Retonovir
- [RANT] Explain why they’re counting the “Jabbed” as “Unvaccinated” [ChatGPT]
- Basic PCR Questions to AI
- [Prof Nazar] C19 Vaccine-Bioweapon Genocide (paper & presentation)
- [ICIC] Important Lawsuit which will investigate Pfizer (5 min summary)
- Let’s help the Vaxxed in 2023 [Jason Christoff #168]
- TGA: FOI 3471 & FOI 4077
I just joined Gettr and I highly recommend it - it's the best alternative to them all so far:
Telegram Channels: Get Post Updates | Chat/Comment | Video Evidence | c19 Images/Memes
|01||Implementing the Immunization Agenda 2030 | WHO | https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/implementing-the-immunization-agenda-2030|
|02||Immunization Agenda 2030 | WHO | https://www.who.int/teams/immunization-vaccines-and-biologicals/strategies/ia2030|