Legal Actions Challenging “COVID-19”
Just want to keep my eye on various legal actions relating to COVID-19 around the world. Contact me to add any that I missed.
Living Document. Started June 30, 2021. Last Updated July 21, 2021
On June 28 2021, the Federal Government announced COVID-19 vaccinations would be made mandatory for aged care workers. All workers in aged care will be required to receive their first dose of the vaccine by September this year.
Aged-Care Workers – Class Action
G&B Lawyers, NSW is creating a class action to protect your freedom of choice with respect to making medical decisions.
Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are seeking information about the proposed class action. (Details to be released next week)
- Sydney office | Level 23, 52 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW 2000 | (02) 9220 5018
- Wollongong office | Level 1, 1 Burelli Street, Wollongong, NSW 2500 | (02) 4254 1003
- Kim Glassborow: 0481 287 528
- Nathan Buckley: 0411 067 367
Legal Action against forced medication in Australia
Matt Hopkins, Great Australian Party senate candidate, NSW has created a GoFundMe page to Fight Forced Medication.
“I am relying upon is section s51(xxiiiA) of our Constitution, which prohibits forced medication”
GoFundMe | GAP Profile | YouTube
Legal Action against Vaccinations for Employees & Students, and NSW Transport & Airport Workers
URGENT call out for anyone affected that needs help. Ashley, Francina, Leonard & Associates. AFL Solicitors.
Phone: (02) 8277 4556
Any law that purports to make it mandatory for a person to submit to a COVID-19 vaccination is invalid.
See this post for more information
Open Letter from NSW Police & Military Officers
Nov 29 2020 – Open Letter(s) from NSW Police & Military Officers concerning the use of Police Enforcement during COVID-19 Restrictions
Melbourne Lawyer takes on Unlawful PCR-Testing
Since Dec 12 2020 – Melbourne Lawyer Serene Teffaha posted Facebook video message warning citizens about their rights, was involved in the lawsuits regarding the Melbourne detention towers, and now her licence is under threat.
- Loielo v Associate Professor Giles – Case dismissed.
- Challenging the Stay at Home Directions, COVID 19 Pandemic, State of emergency, Curfew Powers
- The Supreme Court of Victoria (PDF) – Nov 2020
- COVID-19 Security Contractors (Personal Injury) – Markovic v Unified Security Group (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Class Action on behalf of all persons who suffered psychiatric injury as a result of the death of a person who died from COVID-19 or who were dependents of a person who died from COVID-19 or who suffered personal injury, loss and damage as a result of contracting COVID-19 in the ‘second wave’ coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Hotel Quarantine Class Action Summary Statement (PDF) – Sept 2020
- COVID-19 State Government (Business Losses) – 5 Boroughs NY Pty Ltd v State of Victoria
- Class Action on behalf of business owners who suffered economic loss as a result of the Stage 3 and/or Stage 4 restrictions imposed in Melbourne and regional Victoria in response to the ‘second wave’ coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- COVID-19 State Government (Personal Injury) – Roberts v State of Victoria
- Class Action on behalf of all Victorian residents who were adversely affected by the implementation of Stage 3 and/or Stage 4 restrictions and who have suffered psychological/psychiatric injury as a result.
May 25 2021 – Legal Action challenging World Health Organization’s Chief Scientist over disinformation campaign against the effective COVID-19 treatment, Ivermectin
Since July 10 2020 – Legal Action challenging PCR-Tests, Corruption, Lockdowns
- Letter before Action (PDF)
- Wedlake Bell – London Law Firm
- Source COVID19 and Human Rights in Australia: Part 2
In the United Kingdom, a letter before action has been sent on behalf of an aviation company to the Health Secretary challenging the legality of various COVID-19 lockdown measures. The letter threatens judicial review unless the government changes those measures.
At the heart of the company’s contention is that the laws are not consistent with the Human Rights Act 1998 (UK) (which domesticates the European Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms) because they disproportionately limit human rights. It is contended that the Government failed to take account of (footnote omitted):
- “(a) the uncertainty of scientific evidence about the effectiveness of the restrictions;
- (b) the effect of the restrictions on public health, including deaths, particularly from untreated or undiscovered cancer and heart disease, mental health and the incidence of domestic violence;
- (c) the economic effect of the restrictions relative to the economic effect of alternative less restrictive means of limiting its spread;
- (d) the medium and long-term consequence of the measures; and
- (e) whether, in the light of those considerations, whether less restrictive measures than those adopted would have been a more proportionate means of obtaining the objective of restricting the spread of the coronavirus without causing disproportionate harms.”
Facebook Staff Leak Censorship Documents
May 24 2021 – Facebook Staff leak documents surrounding what is censored on Social Media
Truth-seeker, ever-questioning, ever-learning, ever-researching, ever delving further and deeper, ever trying to 'figure it out'. This site is a legacy of sorts, a place to collect thoughts, notes, book summaries, & random points of interests.