“Artificial, Paid-For Reality” Manipulation of Media [TedX] [Video]
The “Artificial, Paid-For Reality”.
How Big pharma and Agenda-driven organizations manipulates social opinion and knowledge – so important to understand this.
I’m sure this video is buried in another post about how Big pharma and Agenda-driven organizations manipulates the media and digital information somewhere on this blog already as it’s a TedX talk from 2015, but I think it deserves it’s own post as it’s a must-watch for everyone to understand how the global media and by default “global opinion” is manipulated. It’s literally HOW OUR PLANET IS BRAINWASHED RIGHT NOW. (01) (02) (03)
How Big Pharma Manipulates the Information Doctors and You Get
- Publish Websites & Blogs
- Start Facebook Groups
- Publish ads
- Send “Letters to the Editor”
- Create “Social Media comments“
- Attack Politicians who call them out.
- Create “fake-news” to confuse and share conflicting information
- Drown-out a link between a medicine and a harmful side-effect by throwing a bunch of conflicting “paid-for” studies, surveys and experts into the mix, confusing the truth beyond recognition
- Create Charity and Non-Profit Organizations to hide behind
- Pay Doctors as “Front-men” for their Drugs at events and dinners or for videos & interviews
- Press releases
To try and fool you into thinking an independent or grassroots movement is speaking.
It is to manipulate you into changing your opinion, by making you feel you’re an outsider – when you’re not.
- news articles that are unfavourable
- whistle-blowers who tell the truth
- politicians who dare to ask the tough questions
- journalists who have the audacity to report on it
- Wikipedia manipulation – they control and fund this entire site
Signs of Propaganda (how to tell if you’re being manipulated):
- Use of Inflammatory Language, such as “crank”, “quack”, “nutty”, “lies”, “paranoid”, “pseudo”, “and “conspiracy”.
- Claim to “Debunk Myths” that aren’t myths at all – people see a headline like this from Fact-Checkers, etc. and instantly declare themselves ‘too smart to fall for it’.
- They attack “people, personalities, and organizations” surrounding an issue (rather than addressing the facts).
- Public Scepticism centred on those “exposing the wrong-doing” – rather than the wrong-doers. (Instead of questioning authority – they “question” those who “question authority”)
Hmm… sound familiar?
“Anti-Vaxxer”, “Neo-Nazi”, “Cov-Idiots”
“Trust the Science”, “The Health Advice says…”
“Gold Standard”, “Safe and Effective”
“Fake News”, “Misinformation”, “Conspiracy Theorists”
Ted-X Description of Video:
In this eye-opening talk, veteran investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson shows how astroturf, or fake grassroots movements funded by political, corporate, or other special interests very effectively manipulate and distort media messages.
Sharyl Attkisson is an investigative journalist based in Washington D.C. She is currently writing a book entitled Stonewalled (Harper Collins), which addresses the unseen influences of corporations and special interests on the information and images the public receives every day in the news and elsewhere. For twenty years (through March 2014), Attkisson was a correspondent for CBS News.
In 2013, she received an Emmy Award for Outstanding Investigative Journalism for her reporting on “The Business of Congress,” which included an undercover investigation into fundraising by Republican freshmen. She also received Emmy nominations in 2013 for Benghazi: Dying for Security and Green Energy Going Red. Additionally, Attkisson received a 2013 Daytime Emmy Award as part of the CBS Sunday Morning team’s entry for Outstanding Morning Program for her report: “Washington Lobbying: K-Street Behind Closed Doors.” In September 2012, Attkisson also received an Emmy for Outstanding Investigative Journalism for the “Gunwalker: Fast and Furious” story. She received the RTNDA Edward R. Murrow Award for Excellence in Investigative Reporting for the same story. Attkisson received an Investigative Emmy Award in 2009 for her exclusive investigations into TARP and the bank bailout. She received an Investigative Emmy Award in 2002 for her series of exclusive reports about mismanagement at the Red Cross.
- BMJ takes on FB Fact-Destroyers
- “Artificial, Paid-For Reality” Manipulation of Media [TedX] [Video]
- If you want to HEAL in an Inverse-World run by Evil… (Boycott Google & Replace with Natural Healing Sites)
- [Rant] ‘War of the Worlds’ Media Voodoo
- [Comedy] Drug Companies Don’t Fund The Media! Stop Asking!
- Journalists Against Covid Censorship
- What is a Conspiracy Theorist?
- Media-VooDoo “After elimination of hopelessness, the rats do not die.” [Study]
- What we should be talking about (if Mainstream Media was doing their job)
- How to find the truth in a “Web of Lies”
- Hoaxed | Everything They Told You Is a Lie
- Fact-Checkers – New Mind-Control Weapon
- Agenda-Driven Corrupt & Evil Programming – DO NOT TRUST THE MEDIA
- What is going on with the Censorship & Mass-Media Disinformation? What is REALLY going on?
- COVID… from the Fringe [Gagged]
- COVID Vaccine Victims Silenced
- Pandemic-Ending information Buried – Will Truth Prevail? #MediaBias
- Docs Leaked reveal Social Media censorship in the name of ‘Vaccine Hesitancy’ [Videos & Links]