South Australian MP Ann Bressington Explains & Warns about Agenda 21
Ann Bressington Exposes Agenda 21, Club of Rome, Sustainable Development, at the Lord Monckton Launch 2 Feb 2013 at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
2013 – Hon Ann Marie BRESSINGTON MLC, Member for South Australia (01) explains Agenda 21, the Club of Rome and the World Economic Forum to bring about the New World Order.
In 1972 with the first report to the Club of Rome, The Limits to Growth. This is the report that Ann Bressington mentions in her lecture.
Alarmingly, in citing Agenda 21’s depopulation agenda, she warned: “Another goal of the depopulation process is that the upcoming generation will submit to sterilization to save mother earth.” And with that sentence Bressington connected the dots between ‘fighting climate change’ and ‘mandated vaccinations,’ both Agenda 21 strategies to depopulate the planet and establish a single world government.
PDF Download: Ann Bressington Exposes Agenda 21 and the Club of Rome
- September 2021
- February 2013
- Australian politician Ann Bressington explains Agenda 21 (strip the developed populations of wealth)
- ClubOfRome.org Official Website (02)
- Club of Rome – Wikipedia (03)
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is set up by a UN assembly of government representatives to provide “policy guidelines” for the UN and it’s member states decision making bodies. The IPCC is a political organization tasked with evaluating and compiling the findings of climate scientists around the world, in support of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change. (05)
Learn more about Agenda 21 / Agenda 2030 / World Economic Forum:
- United Nations Agenda 21
- Agenda 21 (PDF)
- United Nations Agenda 2030
- World Economic Forum
- World Economic Forum on COVID-19 & The Great Reset
Some of my posts (as I try and get my head around it):
|01||Hon Ann Marie BRESSINGTON MLC, Member for South Australia|
|03||Club of Rome – Wikipedia|
|04||The Club of Rome Predicament of Mankind PDF|
|05||UN Framework Convention on Climate Change|
|06||World Meteorological Association|
|07||UN Environment Programme|
|08||United Nations Agenda 21: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/outcomedocuments/agenda21|
|09||Agenda 21 (PDF) https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf|
|10||United Nations Agenda 2030: https://www.un.org/humansecurity/agenda-2030/|
|11||General Assembly Release (PDF) on Agenda 2030|
|12||World Economic Forum https://www.weforum.org/|
|13||World Economic Forum on COVID-19 & The Great Reset: https://intelligence.weforum.org/topics/a1G0X000006O6EHUA0?tab=publications|