- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Room-Temperature (filtered) water
- Optional: 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Optional: 1 capful 3% Hydrogen Peroxide (except if you have metal fillings, as they react)
- Optional: 1 capful food-grade White Vinegar or Apple Cider Vinegar
- Optional: 1-2 drops of Essential Oil (i.e. Peppermint, Spearmint, Clove)
- Stir until dissolved.
- Brush teeth with a soft toothbrush with the liquid.
- Floss your teeth with Floss, String, or Fishing Line.
- Then, use the rest of the water mixture to swish/strain through gaps of teeth, gargle, then spit out.
- * I've also made a batch of this, adding coconut oil - see images below, and this is what I'm currently using.
But right now I’m using a mix of the above and also added coconut oil, and this is the result.. I love it:
(Note: The most important thing for protecting teeth is ‘disturbing’ the bacteria on the teeth so that they cannot form plaque, if you keep that in mind, you will make better decisions regarding your tooth health)
Why these ingredients:
Soda neutralizes any acid in the mouth (major cause of tooth decay/cavities/tartar), kills germs (removes odour, sweetens breath) eliminates mild surface stains, removes plaque deposits,
will help draw fluids from the tissues whilst stimulating saliva production
Whitens Teeth, Removes Stains, Reacts with Baking Soda to form bubbling suds
Vinegar helps to kill bacteria and prevent the build-up of calculus, also known as tartar. Brushing with vinegar reduces the risk of gingivitis, which is a major cause of tooth decay. (Do not swallow the vinegar)
Mouth inflammation, Sinus/Respiratory Infections, Tastes like Toothpaste (or Spearmint Essential Oil: Tastes like toothpaste)
Potent (Use diluted), pain reliever, toothaches, mouth sores, beneficial to bad breathe, infections, parasite killer
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. I do not have any medical training aside from my own research and interest in this area. The information I publish is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. I just report my own results, understanding & research.
Latest posts by Penny (NaturalHealing.com.au) (see all)
- My Health Purchases (which, why, where & how much) - Dec 5, 2016
- Thinking of new channel plus pathogens controlling us - Apr 27, 2016
- Emphysema – the beginning - Oct 13, 2015
- The Ick-Factor of Drinking your own Pee (Journey to being Educated instead of Grossed-Out) - Aug 18, 2015
- July Green Smoothies [Food Diary] - Jul 28, 2015