Where am I not “aligned to the real me”? Understanding Fear. Become who you are.
Become who you are. Remembering a message that has been with me for as long as I can remember.
Pondering what that means, whether it means we are always connected to our “expanded consciousness” in some way – albeit weak when we are not aware.
* Looking at where I’m not ‘me’.
* Taking on a delusional understanding of fear.
* What are demons, what are angels.
* Fears vs Expanded Consciousness (Guidance).
* When fear shows up.. that’s the bit we’re working on (our evolving nature).
* There is no growth without change.