I feel like I’m doing more to help humanity by “dealing with my own shit” and taking responsibility for my own ‘woes that I put out into the world’, than when I was writing books and creating communities, etc.
I feel like this is the base-foundation level that I “skipped” somewhere along the way, but that it’s the crucial step that I should all return to before I get out the megaphone and potentially lead others astray.
IF YOU RESONATE.. CONNECT WITH ME HERE…
SUBSCRIBE TO NEW VIDEOS ► http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyToABetterLife?sub_confirmation=1
OTHER WAYS TO CONNECT:
Facebook Profile ►https://www.facebook.com/PennyButler
Facebook Page ►https://www.facebook.com/WebWooky/
VanDwelling ► https://www.facebook.com/groups/VanDwellingAustralia/
Better Life ► https://www.facebook.com/groups/BetterLifeDaily/
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Mini-Camping trip with Zane - Dec 19, 2016
- Apathy, PTSD, Depression or Stability? - Dec 17, 2016
- Supplements I’m using to boost immunity - Dec 14, 2016
- Zombie – Lifetime of Over-thinking & Extreme Emotions to Emptiness - Dec 12, 2016
- For me, Taking Kids to School, Italian - Dec 12, 2016