I feel like I’m doing more to help humanity by “dealing with my own shit” and taking responsibility for my own ‘woes that I put out into the world’, than when I was writing books and creating communities, etc.
I feel like this is the base-foundation level that I “skipped” somewhere along the way, but that it’s the crucial step that I should all return to before I get out the megaphone and potentially lead others astray.
IF YOU RESONATE.. CONNECT WITH ME HERE…
SUBSCRIBE TO NEW VIDEOS ► http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyToABetterLife?sub_confirmation=1
OTHER WAYS TO CONNECT:
Facebook Profile ►https://www.facebook.com/PennyButler
Facebook Page ►https://www.facebook.com/WebWooky/
VanDwelling ► https://www.facebook.com/groups/VanDwellingAustralia/
Better Life ► https://www.facebook.com/groups/BetterLifeDaily/
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Instant Karma – HomeR is Down [Just whinging] - Dec 9, 2016
- Natural Mold Removal in the Van - Dec 7, 2016
- First try of Chaga Mushroom Tea (Yum + Health Benefits) - Dec 5, 2016
- Standing Rock is an important event in the awakening of humanity #FindTheOthers - Dec 4, 2016
- I’m a hypocrite – why don’t you call me out? - Dec 3, 2016