Top Traffic Tips
Are you doing everything you can to get traffic into your site?
1. Include your URL in any and all printed material (business cards, invoices, Thank-You notes etc).
2. Include your URL in all follow-up emails, autoresponders, thank-you download pages, etc.
3. Include your URL in any and all email correspondence (add it to your standard signature).
4. Promotional Items – Magnets, Pens, Key Chains, Pencils, Cups, etc with your Logo & URL.
- You could also purchase customized tshirts, caps, and jackets that you can wear. (See CafePress.com to setup your own Promotional items)
- Get a bumper sticker or license plate frame made with your URL.
5. Design a Refer-A-Friend Program.
- “Refer a friend to my URL get these 3 fabulous ebooks Free as my thankyou”
6. Reciprocal Links
7.Google Ad Words (pay-per-click – minimum 5 cents per click)
8.Yahoo Sponsored Search (pay-per-click – minimum $5 to start)
9. Become Involved – Are you an expert yet? Become involved in
different chat boards, discussion groups, etc. and offer your thoughts
10. Consider writing an article for a newsletter or on-line
magazine. This is a great way to gain extra exposure, while educating
the public about a particular topic or line of products.
11. Make use of your opt-in Newsletter.
12. Optimize your URL for search engines
- Choose a Domain Name that includes keywords of the products
- Include keywords that describe the contents in your description.
- Optimize your website to include more keywords
- Use 2-word or 3-word keyword phrases (Never single-word)
13. Run Promotions & Contests
14. Become Seasonal. (Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, etc), you could just add a holiday graphic to your header.
15. “Did you know” strategy
- Use the “Did you know…” message in your site to let potentials
learn a particular fact about your business that sets you apart from
the competition. Something unique and intriguing enough to get them
signing to your list.
Did You Know?
The Law of Attraction Has Been:
- Shared among Millions of People
- Discussed on Hundreds of Forums and Websites
- Spreading across the World like Wild Fire
- Responsible for attracting Millions of Raving Fans
- Having Millions Asking For More..
16. Make an RSS feed available from your blog/website…and submit the rss feed to all the blog sites..
17. Add Custom Pages – Targeted Articles to your site
18. Setup an About Me page on your website.