We only use shampoo because of clever marketing. Shampoo strips the natural oils from our scalp and adds toxins and chemicals directly to our bodies.
- 2 TBSP Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Shower Water
- Place Baking Soda into an empty cup.
- Take it in the shower with you. Let it fill up with warm water.
- Give it a swirl or stir with your finger, then add to your scalp in little splashes, while massaging into your hair & scalp.
- Do this just once per week (average adult in non-dusty environment).
- Baking Soda opens cuticles and removes excess oils/dirt. Baking Soda also alkalizes pH levels.
Note: YOU MUST use if you use Baking Soda as a shampoo. as a conditioner
Bicarb Soda “opens” the cuticles which is great to clean out the oil, grease, dirt and foreign bodies in our hair leaving it the cleanest you’ve probably ever seen it! But leaving the cuticles “OPEN” can cause damage to your hair. So for bicarb/baking soda shampoo – you use it only once (max) per week and you use the conditioner to “close” and smooth the cuticles.
You can still shower during the week but you don’t shampoo/condition your hair, you either don’t get your hair wet or just wash with water.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. I do not have any medical training aside from my own research and interest in this area. The information I publish is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. I just report my own results, understanding & research.
Latest posts by Penny (NaturalHealing.com.au) (see all)
- My Health Purchases (which, why, where & how much) - Dec 5, 2016
- Thinking of new channel plus pathogens controlling us - Apr 27, 2016
- Emphysema – the beginning - Oct 13, 2015
- The Ick-Factor of Drinking your own Pee (Journey to being Educated instead of Grossed-Out) - Aug 18, 2015
- July Green Smoothies [Food Diary] - Jul 28, 2015