Observing Kids – Confidence vs Compassion, Torn between the way things seem to be and the way things could be, Realizing I can “never fix it”, and now giving myself permission to be “new me” and trusting in life again. Being true to yourself & being understanding and accepting of others, and decreasing the idea of “right and wrong” – freeing ourselves from prejudice & being authentic and honouring your soul and the souls of others is the best way to navigate life.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Venting about doctors vs nature & Flesh-eating mosquitoes in Melbourne - Oct 27, 2016
- Do I leave & give up on them? plus New Earth & Conspiracies ramble - Oct 26, 2016
- Weird Allegiant Dream & Completion by Nithyananda - Oct 25, 2016
- Video Memory-Lane Health Wake-up call - Oct 23, 2016
- Trust restored. Bulletproof coffee. Born into slavery. - Oct 22, 2016