Observing Kids – Confidence vs Compassion, Torn between the way things seem to be and the way things could be, Realizing I can “never fix it”, and now giving myself permission to be “new me” and trusting in life again. Being true to yourself & being understanding and accepting of others, and decreasing the idea of “right and wrong” – freeing ourselves from prejudice & being authentic and honouring your soul and the souls of others is the best way to navigate life.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Mini-Camping trip with Zane - Dec 19, 2016
- Apathy, PTSD, Depression or Stability? - Dec 17, 2016
- Supplements I’m using to boost immunity - Dec 14, 2016
- Zombie – Lifetime of Over-thinking & Extreme Emotions to Emptiness - Dec 12, 2016
- For me, Taking Kids to School, Italian - Dec 12, 2016