Zucchini Pasta with Creamy Avocado Pesto
Zucchini Pasta with CreamyPesto
- 1 Zucchini
- 1/2 Ripe Avocado
- 1/4-1/2 (Juice of)
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Pine Nuts (or , or Pistachio Nuts, or Cashew nuts)
- 1 TBSP &/or Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Leaf (or Tuscan Cabbage), stalk removed
- Fresh herbs (like or or Italian Flat-leaf Parsley or Mint)
- 2 Cherry Tomatoes or Sundried tomatoes (optional, to garnish)
- Use a Spiral Slicer, Julienne peeler, or a Vegetable peeler to turn zucchini into "pasta"
- Blend all other ingredients except tomatoes in a blender (or mash up & mix with a fork)
- Add water or more lemon juice if you would like it runnier
- Serve & Eat
- Other vegetables you can use instead of Zucchini are , , Sweet Potato, Radish, or Butternut Pumpkin (aka Butternut Squash).
- Optional - you can warm through the zucchini by sauteing or steaming if you prefer it heated
- Black Ground Pepper is also nice, although I like to stay away from adding salt or pepper automatically to my dishes thesedays, but for a variation, I might add them sometimes.
- Optional - serve on a bed of , spinach, or mixed salad
Journey to a Better Life https://pennybutler.com/