Propaganda Antidotes [Part 17] Medical Mafia (psychiatric drugs & mass-killings)
How people have helped their loved ones see through the propaganda Part Seventeen.
(Another long entry submitted to Steve Kirsch’s survey – Red-Pilling of the Medical Mafia using the connection between psychiatric drugs and mass killings)
My Red-Pilling of the Medical Mafia:
- Investigate the connection between SSRI drugs and mass killings.
- Young killers/shooters are victims of Learn-to-Kill-with-Glee violent videos, such as “Call of Duty” and “Fortnite” and…
- psychotropic drugs that CAUSE violent behaviour in both children and adults (suicides and/or murders).
Here’s Big Pharma’s contribution: PSYCHIATRIC Drugs cause mass killings?:
- Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that “SSRI drugs can kill.”
- Drugs prescribed for these mental disorders: https://www.wnd.com/2021/06/mass-shooters-undiagnosed-psychiatric-condition/.
Convenient deaths of whistleblowers:
- The following list of mass shooting perpetrators and the drugs they were taking or had been taking shortly before their horrific actions was compiled and published to Facebook by John Noveske, founder and owner of Noveske Rifleworks just days before he was mysteriously killed in a single-car accident.
- Is there a link between Noveske’s death and his “outing” of information numerous disparate parties would prefer to suppress, for a variety of reasons? I leave that to the individual readers to decide. But there is most certainly a documented history of people who “knew too much” or were considered a “threat” dying under extraordinarily suspicious circumstances:
- Katherine Smith, a Tennessee DMV worker who was somehow involved with several 9/11 hijackers obtaining Tennessee Drivers Licenses, and was later found burned to death in her car
- Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Gary Webb, who exposed a CIA Operation in the 80s that resulted in the flooding of LA Streets with crack cocaine and was later found dead from two gunshot wounds to the head, but was officially ruled as a “suicide,”
- Frank Olson, a senior research microbiologist who was working on the CIA’s mind control research program MKULTRA.
- After Olson expressed his desire to leave the program, he was with a CIA agent in a New York hotel room and is alleged to have committed “suicide” by throwing himself off the tenth-floor balcony.
- In 1994, Olson’s sons were successful in their efforts to have their father’s body exhumed and re-examined in a second autopsy by James Starrs, Professor of Law and Forensic Science at the National Law Center at George Washington University.
- Starr’s team concluded that the blunt force trauma to the head and injury to the chest had not occurred during the fall but most likely in the room before the fall.
- The evidence was called “rankly and starkly suggestive of homicide.”
- Based on his findings, in 1996 the Manhattan District Attorney opened a homicide investigation into Olson’s death but was unable to find enough evidence to bring charges.
On to the list of mass shooters and the stark link to psychotropic drugs:
PROZAC-Caused Murders—the Record
- Eric Harris, age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox), and Dylan Klebold, aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others before killing themselves. Klebold’s medical records have never been made available to the public.
- Eric Harris, age 17 (first on Zoloft, then Luvox), and Dylan Klebold, aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold’s medical records have never been made available to the public.
- Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather’s girlfriend, and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.
- Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.
- Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.
- Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.
- Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.
- Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire, killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.
- Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac), killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.
- A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand-off at his school.
- Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded.
- A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.
- Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.
- TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his classmates.
- Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.
- James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school, killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.
- Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania.
- Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California.
- Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.
- Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.
- Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledgehammer, hatchet, butcher knife, and mechanic’s file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.
- Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide by hanging from a tall ladder at the family’s Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.
- Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara’s parents said “the damn doctor wouldn’t take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil…”
- Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002. Gareth’s father could not accept his son’s death and killed himself.
- Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family’s detached garage.
- Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later, his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.
- Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.
- Woody _, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death, his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.
- A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.
- Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.”
- Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.
- Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax, and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.
- Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School. Then, he committed suicide.
- Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.
- Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his New York high school.
Note: The list mentions that three of four individuals known to have taken these same medications are missing. However, there is no information provided on who these individuals are or what medications they took.
- What drugs was Jared Lee Loughner on, age 21, when he killed 6 people and injured 14 others in Tucson, AZ?
- What drugs was James Eagan Holmes on, age 24, when he killed 12 people and injured 59 others in Aurora, Colorado?
- What drugs was Jacob Tyler Roberts on, age 22, when he killed 2 and injured 1 in Clackamas, OR?
- What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on, age 20, when he killed 26 and wounded 2 in Newtown, CT?
Those who focus solely on further firearms bans or magazine restrictions are clearly missing the point and asking the wrong questions, either as a deliberate attempt to hide the links between psychiatric drugs and violence or out of complete and utter ignorance. – End of Report – #
Learn-to-Kill-with-Glee —and psychotropic drugs
Again: possibly, young killers/shooters are victims of “Learn-to-Kill-with-Glee” violent videos (Call of Duty and Fortnite, and…)—and psychotropic drugs that CAUSE violent behaviour in both children and adults (suicides and/or murders). – Rick
Below paragraphs found at gunsinthenews.com:
“Suicide, birth defects, heart problems, hostility, violence, aggression, hallucinations, self-harm, delusional thinking, homicidal ideation, and death are just a few of the side effects caused by the medication taken by the monsters named above, some of which are known as SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors), or antidepressants.
There have been 150 studies in 17 countries on antidepressant-induced side effects. There have been 134 drug regulatory agency warnings from 11 countries and the EU warning about the dangerous side effects of antidepressants.
Despite this deadly laundry list of potential reactions to these medications, their use has skyrocketed by 400% since 1988. Coincidentally, as antidepressant use went up, so have mass shootings.
The website SSRIstories.org has been documenting the link between selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and violence. On the website is a collection of over 6,000 stories that have appeared in local media (newspapers, TV, scientific journals) in which prescription drugs were mentioned and in which the drugs may be linked to a variety of adverse outcomes including most of the mass shootings which have taken place on US soil.”
As the Citizens Commission on Human Rights notes, before the late nineteen-eighties, mass shootings and acts of senseless violence were relatively unheard of. Prozac, the most well-known SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) antidepressant, was not yet on the market. When Prozac did arrive, it was marketed as a panacea for depression which resulted in huge profits for its manufacturer Eli Lilly.
Of course, other drug companies had to create their own cash cow and followed suit by marketing their own SSRI antidepressants. -Rick
Telegram Channels: Get Post Updates | Post Comments | Videos
Get post updates from either Gettr or my Telegram channel: @JourneyToABetterLife. To comment on a post, the easiest way is to post in Telegram. (Note: I stopped logging into Facebook in January 2023 and haven't looked back!). Best way to reach me (although I don't login everyday) is putting a message in Telegram, Gettr, or SMS.