[USA] Vials effect on Blood (Dr Richard Fleming)
An Investigation into the Effects of Pfizer, Moderna and Janssen Drug Biologic Vaccines on Blood.
Since he has disabled the “embed” function on his videos… (which makes no sense if you wanted to get this information out to the world).. I cannot embed them here and link to them below.
According to Dr Fleming, these 5 videos is “one video” – a result of 45-50 hours of recorded material showing the process taken to investigate the effect that the Pfizer, Moderna and Janssen vaccines had upon human blood when added directly to the blood and analyzed microscopically.
“We will look at 7 individuals, some of whom have been vaccinated; others not. Some of these individuals acquired SARS-CoV-2 infections; others not. We will briefly look at one sperm sample and then we will look at each of the three vaccines without blood to determine whether these vaccines have graphene oxide, micro technology, or living creatures in them.”
- An Investigation into the Effects of Pfizer, Moderna and Janssen:
- Part 1 (20mins – first 4 minutes is without audio) – Pfizer, Moderna and Janssen when it touches blood.
- Part 2 (19mins) – shows immediate clumping of blood cells
- (TGA keeps lying to the Australian people about the vaccine injuries, something like this may be used in court against those who have had their lives ruined by these jabs)
- Part 3 (19 mins) (first 7 mins prepping) – blood when exposed to the vaccines.
- Part 4 (26mins) blood from vaccinated and un-vaccinated individuals as well as people who have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 and those who haven’t. Also showing just the vials. “A little debris at the end of video in Moderna & Janssen”.
- Part 5 (3mins) says noone is finding graphene, but rather salt and debris. Most of the video is silent. I had a bit of a rant about this video not matching anyone else’s lab work here.
Random screenshots taken as I watched the videos:
Dr Richard Fleming
Posts tagged: “Dr Richard Fleming“
What’s in the Vials?
Telegram Channels: Get Post Updates | Post Comments | Videos
Get post updates from either Gettr or my Telegram channel: @JourneyToABetterLife. To comment on a post, the easiest way is to post in Telegram. (Note: I stopped logging into Facebook in January 2023 and haven't looked back!). Best way to reach me (although I don't login everyday) is putting a message in Telegram, Gettr, or SMS.