Vaccine Generated Spike in the Blood of Children with Myocarditis
Deep dive and brief dive into the new study proving vaccine-generated spike protein in the blood of children that were diagnosed with Myocarditis.
Deep Dive: Dr Been
Dr Been: Vaccine Generated Spike in the Blood of Children with Myocarditis
Apr. 24 2023 YouTube
This study from Boston Mass General Hospital answers many questions about the pathogenesis of myocarditis in adolescents. It also indicates that an acquired arm response may not be the cause of the myocarditis, and instead direct endothelial and pericyte damage by the spike protein may be the main mechanism. Additionally, the researchers found that an innate arm response may be involved.
- Circulating Spike Protein Detected in Post-COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Myocarditis (01)
- Discovering cardiac pericyte biology: From physiopathological mechanisms to potential therapeutic applications in ischemic heart disease (02)
Brief Dive: Dr John Campbell
Dr John Campbell: Circulating spike protein after vaccination, Boston research
Brief walk through of the same study: Circulating Spike Protein Detected in Post-COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Myocarditis (03)
Cases of adolescents and young adults developing myocarditis, after vaccination with (SARS-CoV-2)-targeted mRNA vaccines, reported globally, underlying immunoprofiles of these individuals have not been described in detail.
- January 2021 through February 2022
- Prospectively collected blood, from 16 patients, (12 to 21 years)
- 13 male
- 12 after 2nd dose
- Onset 4 days post vaccination hospitalized at Massachusetts General for Children, or Boston Children’s Hospital, for myocarditis
- Chest pain, Elevated cardiac troponin T, after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.
- We performed:
- Extensive antibody profiling, including tests for SARS-CoV-2-specific humoral responses, and assessment for autoantibodies, or antibodies against the human-relevant virome, SARS-CoV-2-specific T-cell analysis, and cytokine, and SARS-CoV-2 antigen profiling.
- 45 healthy, asymptomatic, age-matched vaccinated control subjects.
Results, things that were the same (Between the myocarditis group and non myocarditis group)
- Antibody profiling IgG and IgM the same
- T-cell responses the same (were essentially indistinguishable)
Results, things that were different (Between the myocarditis group and non myocarditis group)
- In the myocarditis group
- Modest increase in cytokine production
- (reminiscent of the profile seen in MIS-C)
- Total leukocytes, specifically neutrophils, significantly increased
- Markedly elevated levels of full-length spike protein,
- (33.9±22.4 pg/mL),
- unbound by antibodies, were detected in the plasma of individuals with postvaccine myocarditis,
No free spike was detected in asymptomatic vaccinated control subjects (unpaired t test; P<0.0001).
Why spike protein persisted?
- In postvaccine myocarditis, the spike protein appears to evade antibody recognition, because the anti-spike antibodies that are generated are produced in adequate quantities with normal functional and neutralization capacity.
Dr John Campbell also mentioned this video:
Dr John Campbell on Prof Arne Burkhardt : Pathology of spike protein injury
- Relatives turning to pathologists March 2022 onwards
- Suspecting deaths might be vaccine caused
- A disturbing and very complex histological picture
- 15 pathologic studies in the series so far
- Found patterns that can be attributed to vaccinations
- German pathology – Post vaccine, post mortem blood clots – Not blood clots
- Formed after death (incompatible with life)
- Blood from a living patient with acute peripheral circulation ischaemia, (after cooling the blood sample)
- Might be a consolidation of proteins previously dissolved in the blood
- Professor Arne Burkhardt (Walter Lang)
- Original German language presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJXL3YlHKE
- Link page to translated version http://docs.shortxxvids.com/burkhardt_analysis.html
- 2nd conference on vaccine adverse events (English translation) https://odysee.com/@LongXXvids:c/Prof-Arne-Burkhardt—2nd-Vax-Injury-Conference—Part-1:1?&sunset=lbrytv
- Involved a range of other analytical specialists
- We have a toxicological problem before us
- Things have been overlooked in the past
- There is a poison at work which is produced in the body
- Which means we must look of it in the tissues
- Infection has been excluded
- We have proved that spike protein in produced in the muscle it is injected into
- We are able now to prove that this can occur I almost all cells and organs the body
- Diffuse endothelialitis
- Endo thelial itis
- Active spike protein produced in adipose tissue
- Clustering around capillary endothelium (Biopsy from living patient, 8 months post vaccine)
- Left, swollen blood vessels with SP
- Right, brown stained SP with obliterative vasculitis
- Damage to vascular endothelium, thrombogenic exposure
- Foreign bodies in the lungs but not in the alveoli
- Also FBs found in the spleen, pancreas, heart
- Probably FBs are cholesterol
- ? Cholesterol released from atheromatous plaques
- Accumulation of protein, amyloid like deposits
- Found in tissues including the brain
(Just quickly posting the videos rather than going though them with a fine-tooth-comb today or transcribing them because I am working on something else)
|Yonker LM, Swank Z, Bartsch YC, Burns MD, Kane A, Boribong BP, Davis JP, Loiselle M, Novak T, Senussi Y, Cheng CA, Burgess E, Edlow AG, Chou J, Dionne A, Balaguru D, Lahoud-Rahme M, Arditi M, Julg B, Randolph AG, Alter G, Fasano A, Walt DR. Circulating Spike Protein Detected in Post-COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Myocarditis. Circulation. 2023 Mar 14;147(11):867-876. doi: 10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.122.061025. Epub 2023 Jan 4. PMID: 36597886; PMCID: PMC10010667. https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.122.061025#d1e1289|
|02||Avolio E, Madeddu P. Discovering cardiac pericyte biology: From physiopathological mechanisms to potential therapeutic applications in ischemic heart disease. Vascul Pharmacol. 2016 Nov;86:53-63. doi: 10.1016/j.vph.2016.05.009. Epub 2016 Jun 5. PMID: 27268036. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1537189116301173|