Tucker Carlson Clips
Tucker Carlson is no longer at Fox. Here is a collection of 50+ Tucker Carlson clips… Not sure why he got the Murdoch boot… :)
- Clip 1 – 11 Mar 2023 – Clip from Interview with Tucker Carlson Full Send Podcast
- Clip 2 – 26 April 2023 – Tucker Carlson Answers Two Questions Sunfellow On COVID-19 clip from his last public address of the sort before his departure from Fox News. The Heritage Foundation
- Clip 3 – 26 April 2023 – Tucker Carlson breaks silence for FIRST time since break-up with Fox News BonginoReport
- Clip 4 – 25 April 2023 – CNN on Tucker Carlson out at Fox News (Timestamp: 13:39 – 15:00) Ben Shapiro Reaction (Ben Shapiro REACTS To Tucker Carlson Ousting)
- See also: Fox News, Tucker Carlson, and the American Empire (Swiss Policy Research)
I lived in Washington from the age of 15. My dad worked for the federal government. Like I am not an outsider like believing that fluoride is causing brain damage, whatever, like I’ve never believed in a conspiracy theory in my entire life. I lived in Washington, and it was only in the past five years when all this evidence would, but I’m curious. So all this evidence would emerge and I’d be like, well, that doesn’t, that’s not true. It doesn’t seem true to me. Like I can, like, I don’t know what the truth is, but I can tell when someone’s lying, it’s like my one gift, and I would see these people lying and I’d be like, why are they lying?
Like I know they’re lying, but why? And so I really came to this like at the age of 50, like that’s, you’re almost dead when you’re 50. Like that’s very late.
What was it that made you?
Well, UFOs, like I never for a second thought you have UFOs.
But what changed your attitude at 50?
Which is what?
Well, oh, my gosh. The Pentagon was required by the last defense authorization bill to like produce some of their files on UFOs, and it turns out they have known about this since the end of the Second World War, which ended in 1945, been a huge increase during that war, during the war as well. Huge increase in UFO sightings in UFO crashes, et cetera, et cetera, and it turns out the federal government has been tracking this for 80 years and lying about it. So why? That’s a great question, and I can’t answer it. I have theories, but I don’t know, but here’s what I learned. Just to the first question is, is this real? Or am I just being a crazy person who’s spending too much time on the internet?
Well, this summer, we got a call. We didn’t reach out. This person called us Lexi, who’s standing right there. Who is a genius, one of our producers, gets this call from this guy who’s a tenured Stanford medical school professor, and he wants to come on the show. Now this guy has a couple patents, and so he’s rich. He’s got tenure at one of the most prestigious schools in the world. So like he’s not a flake.
He comes on and he’s like “11 years ago, the US government reached out to me because I’m an expert on head injuries, on brain injuries, traumatic brain injuries as a physician, and they had all these court cases from families of US servicemen – over a hundred – who had been killed by UFOs, and the Department of Defense was refusing to give them death benefits or medical benefits”, and I’m like, and he’s like, “they’re in the courts”, and I was like, “there are over a hundred servicemen killed by UFOs? Like, what?” He’s like, “yeah, and there are court cases about it”.
I’m like, why isn’t this on the front page of the New York Times? He goes “I don’t know, but I’m involved in it. I’m one of the researchers, I’m the expert witness in these cases.”
Oh shit. What does that mean? And he’s like, for example, UFOs appear to be attracted for whatever reason to nuclear energy. So at nuclear missile bases in the upper Midwest, for example, nuclear powered aircraft carriers, nuclear powered submarines are all getting buzzed by these objects, including underwater, and in a number of cases, these things have landed on military bases, including famously in Germany, West Germany in the 70s, and servicemen have approached them like, what is this thing? There’s just like giant glowing thing on the base, and they approach and they get traumatic brain injury. Like they are rendered… they get brain damage or are killed, and he studied their brains, and they have, this is all totally real…. this is not… this is the department of defense, dude! And they’ve all had this damage from some kind of powerful energy that we cannot identify.
So then this guy’s like, wow, he’s just a scientist. He never believed in UFOs. He’s like, this is real. I cannot believe this is real. This is like crazy. He’s still doing research on it. He’s still at Stanford, and it turns out that actually, yes, these things have been shot down and crashed in the US government has the wreckage, and it’s being held by defense contractors, Raytheon Lockheed, which are big independent companies, but they work for the US government, they’re really part of the Department of Defense, but they’re separate. So the Sunshine Laws don’t apply to them. You can’t actually get information from them. It’s very tricky way to hide information, and they have the wreckage from these crafts, and I’m like, Really? Are we positive these aren’t like advanced Russian or Chinese? No, of course not.
So is it more like the government or whatever is just this good at hiding it or people just don’t care?
Well, I think it’s a combination of both. I think it’s too big for people to metabolize. Like if Prince Harry says something stupid, everyone’s like, “I can’t believe Prince Harry…” because like that’s manageable. You can like, oh, this douchey fake Prince with his stupid wife from Santa Monica. Like, I get that.
But the idea that we’re not alone in the universe and we’re getting buzzed by these objects whose behaviour defies physics, like that just explodes too many categories in my head. I just can’t deal with it, and I think that’s part of it, but I’ll tell you this, the most interesting from my perspective, I don’t know if it’s a consensus, but a lot of people, serious people, not crazy people who study this stuff, US government employees seem to believe that these objects are coming from under the oceans.
So the conventional view is they’re coming in from outer space. There’s not actually a lot of that. You know, something enters the atmosphere. We can see it on satellite and there’s not any evidence of that actually. Maybe it’s happening, but we don’t know that it is. There’s a lot of evidence these things are coming out of the ocean, including videotape of these objects coming out of the water at high speed or even more amazing descending at Mach three into the water, and then of course, we have a huge submarine fleet.
What the fuck?
Then we have a huge submarine fleet, American, but also Chinese and Russian underwater with pretty sensitive measurement devices, sonar, et cetera, and they have recorded these objects doing hundreds of knots under water. So let’s just stop there.
Wait, what’s knots?
It’s 1.1 miles per hour. It’s a way that we measure objects in the water. That’s 1.1 miles. It’s a little more than mile per hour, and a mile is a measurement that we use in the United States. Distinct from a kilometre, but anyway, these things are moving at impossibly high speeds. So just like, let’s just apply common sense for one second, if I take a 45, you know, a 45 calibre handgun and fire it at you underwater in a say, a swimming pool 50 feet away, you can catch the bullet because the resistance is so strong from the water that objects can’t move that fast underwater. We know that, but they are and they’re moving with that any visible means repulsion. So no wake, no bubbles.
Where have we like tracked that?
All over the world. All over the world.
On like sonar system?
Yes, from the submarines, and this has come out. Like some of this is in the New York Times. I’m not.
It’s not like you have to go in the dark web to find out.
So what is there like aliens are living in the earth’s core or some shit?
I have no idea. I’d only be speculating, but there is I want to restate, videotape of these objects of unknown origin hitting the water and disappearing and then coming out of the water.
By the way, there was just last week. I spoke to a member of Congress about this who was on a military base in the state of Florida where they showed him images of 4 these things that like a raptor pilot, some American fighter pilot, took these images of these objects right next to his point, but here’s the most interesting thing. They got a thermal read on him. They measure heat. That’s one of the ways that you know, we get a heat imprint. Like if we have like a thermal optic, I can see the heat coming off your body. That’s how we see things. The thermal imaging of this, showed the heat at the bottom of the object and not at the top, and as the commanding general said to this member of Congress, he’s like, that doesn’t make any sense because heat does what? It rises. So you don’t ever see a thermal image of anything with the heat at the bottom. The heat’s at the top. It’s cool at the top hot at the bottom. How does that work? If I put a cigarette light under my hand, where’s the hot part?
So he’s like, as a matter of physics, that can happen. So to me, one of the most intriguing questions about all of this is, does physics actually describe the world around us? And no, not all of it anyway. So like, what the fuck is that? Like, if all of a sudden I’m saying like the laws of physics, like gravity, photosynthesis, like not all of that is real. Like it has limits and there are things that exist outside of it. That’s when your brain starts to explode.
I just wonder what would happen if something does come out and more evidence does come out how the people would respond to that.
We’ll ignore it. We’ll ignore it. So my impression, I don’t know this for a fact, but everyone I’ve ever talked to about it is like one of the reasons they’re nervous is that this shows and the Russians in Chinese feel the same way, apparently. It shows that our military does not control our airspace, which is like a basic precept of a country. This is our country, we control our borders, we control our airspace and our waters, and we don’t. So that’s really scary, and it shows the military is not in control. So that’s, they don’t want to admit that.
And the second thing they’re worried about is some kind of like mass freak out where people are like, “I can’t believe aliens are here”, but based on my limited experience, I don’t think they should worry because people are so high and so caught up in Prince Harry that like I honestly think if an alien spacecraft landed in Times Square and started issuing orders, people would be like, wow, that’s a trip, man, and then like the next day, Daily Mail would be leading with Prince Harry again.
I do think that.
Yeah. So what’s your theory on aliens based on all the research you’ve done? Do you think they’re already on earth?
I think that there’s a huge amount of evidence in the archaeological record that these things have been around since the beginning of recorded history, the references to them, the Star Over Bethlehem, maybe one of them.
Here’s what I really think. I think I don’t know, and I think that wise people understand the limits of their knowledge and of their perception, and we should all just repeat after me admit we have no fucking idea.
Yeah, we have no idea.
We have no fucking idea.
- We don’t know who killed Jeffrey Epstein.
- We don’t know what these objects are.
- We don’t know if physics is actually real, probably not.
- Like we don’t know anything.
- We don’t know what happens when we die.
- Like stop pretending.
- We don’t know where the war in Ukraine is going.
Stop pretending that we’re God, we’re not, and we don’t know a lot, and I just wish our leaders would say that. I think they’re coming from under the ocean. It seems, the evidence suggests that, but what do I know?
What would your encounter look like if you met an alien?
I’d be super respectful, and according, I mean, based on my conversation with this Stanford medical professor, I would conduct that interview at a distance, because whatever is coming off these machines is very bad for the human body. You know, super super killed people, like a bunch of people.
By the way, last thing, how can something kill a US an active duty US servicemen or several of them? And like, that’s not a story. Like what is the, what is wrong with the media?
Was there any reason as to why they died? What was the official reason?
They had a stroke, but their brains were fried, and the Department of Defense was screwing the families because they refused to acknowledge that they were killed by these objects, whatever they are, and that’s, that was the whole point of the story. It’s like these families like, no, no, no, my son or husband is dead. I’m just like, what, why is the New York Times never written that story in 50 years?
Like I’ve spent my whole life in the media. My dad was in the media. Like that is a big part of the revelation that’s changed my life is the media are part of the control apparatus. Like there’s no, yeah, no, I know, because you’re younger and smarter and you’re like, yeah.
But what if you’re me and you spent your whole life in that world and to look around at all this and you’re like, Oh, wow. Not only are they part of the problem, but I spent most of my life being part of the problem defending the Iraq war. Like I actually did that.
Well, what do you think? what is one of your biggest regrets in your career?
Defending the Iraq war. That is it. I’ve had a million regrets, not being more skeptical, calling people names when I should have listened to what they were saying.
Look, when you when someone makes a claim, there’s only one question that’s important at the very beginning, which is, is the claim true or not? So I say, you know, you committed murder or you rigged the last election before you attack me as a crazy person for saying that, maybe you should explain whether you did it or not, and for too long, I participated in the culture where I was like, anyone who thinks outside these pre prescribed lanes is crazy – is it conspiracy theorist!, and I just really regret that.
I’m ashamed that I did that, and partly, it was age. Partly was the world that I grew up in. So when you when you look at me and you’re like, yeah, of course, they’re part of the means of control. I’m like, that’s obvious to you because you’re 28, but I just didn’t see it at all, at all, and I’m ashamed of it.
Isn’t that what the media tries to do though?
It’s their only purpose. Right. They’re not here to inform you really even on the big things that really matter like the economy and war and COVID and like things that really matter that will affect you. No, their job is not to inform you. They are working for the small group of people who actually run the world. They’re their servants. They’re their Praetorian guard, and we should treat them with maximum contempt because they have earned it.
It might be time to start to reassess the terms we use to describe what we’re watching, so when I started heritage the presumption was and this is a very Anglo-American Assumption that the debates were having are kind of rational debates about the way to get to mutually agreed upon outcomes. Right? So, we all want the country to be more prosperous and free, and people to be less oppressed or whatever, and so, we’re going to argue about tax rates, and I think higher tax gets us there. I’m a Keynesian and you disagree, you’re an Austrian or whatever, but the objective is the same. So, we write our papers and they write their papers and may the best papers win.
I don’t think that’s what we’re watching now at all. I don’t think we’re watching a debate over how to get to the best outcome. I think that’s completely wrong, and I’ve come to this conclusion not and I should say at the outside of the Episcopalian, so don’t take any theological advice from me because I don’t have any. I grew up in the foul shall lowest faith tradition that’s ever been invented. It’s not even a Christian religion at this point. I say with shame, but I’m just saying this is an observer of what’s going on.
There is no way to assess say the transgenderist movement with that mindset. Policy papers don’t account for it at all. If you have people who are saying, “I have an idea, let’s castrate the next generation. Let’s sexually mutilated children.” I’m sorry. That’s not a political debate. That’s nothing to do with politics, what’s the outcome we’re desiring here, an androgynous population? Is that really – are we arguing for that? No, I don’t think anyone could defend that as a positive outcome, but the weight of the government and you know a lot of corporate interests are behind that.
Well, what is that? Well, it’s irrational. If you say well, “I think abortion is always bad.” “Well, I think sometimes it’s necessary.” That’s a debate I’m familiar with. But if you’re telling me that “abortion is a positive good’, what are you saying? Well, you’re arguing for child sacrifice, obviously.
It’s not about like oh a teen girl gets pregnant and what do we do about that, and victims of rape, I get it. Of course, I understand that, and I have compassion for everyone involved, but when the Treasury Secretary stands up and says, “you know what you can do to help the economy – get an abortion.”
Well, that’s like an Aztec principle actually. There’s not a society in history that didn’t practice human sacrifice not one, I checked. Even the Scandinavians. I’m ashamed to say it wasn’t just the MesoAmericans. It was everybody. So like that’s what that is. What’s the point of child sacrifice? Well, there’s no policy goal entwined with that. No, that’s a theological phenomenon and that’s kind of the point I’m making: None of this makes sense in conventional political terms.
When people or crowds of people or the largest crowd of people of all which is the federal government; the largest human organization in human history, decide that the goal is to destroy things. Destruction for its own sake. Hey, let’s tear it down. What you’re watching is not a political movement: It’s evil.
So if you want to assess, and I’ll put it in non political or rather non specific theological terms and just say if you want to know what’s evil and what’s good, what are the characteristics of those, and by the way, you know, I think the Athenians would have agreed with this it’s not necessarily just a Christian notion, this is kind of I would say widely agreed upon understanding of good and evil.
Well, I mean good is characterized by order, calmness, tranquillity, peace, lack of conflict, and cleanliness. Cleanliness is next to godliness. It’s true, it is.
Evil is characterized by their opposites violence, hate, disorder, division, disorganization and filth.
So if you are all in on the things that produce the latter basket of outcomes, what you’re really advocating for is evil. That’s just true.
I’m not calling for religious war – far from it. I’m merely calling for an acknowledgement of what we’re watching, and I’m not certainly not backing the Republican Party I’m not making a partisan point at all. I’m just noting what is super obvious. Like those of us who are in our mid-fifties are caught in the past in the way that we think about this. One side’s like “no”, I’ve got this idea and we’ve got this idea and let’s have a debate about our ideas. They don’t want a debate. Those ideas won’t produce outcomes that any rational person would want under any circumstances. Those are manifestations of some larger force acting upon us. It’s just so obvious.
It’s completely obvious and I think two things:
1.) We should say that and stop engaging in these totally fraudulent debates where we are using the terms that we used in 1991 when I started at Heritage as if maybe you know I could just win the debate if I marshalled more facts. I’ve tried that, doesn’t work, and
2.) Maybe we should all take just like 10 minutes a day to say a prayer about it. I’m serious and I’m saying that to you, not as some kind of evangelist, I’m literally saying that to you as an Episcopalian, the Samaritans of our time. I’m coming to you from the most humble and lowly theological position you can. I’m literally an Episcopalian, okay? and even I have concluded it might be worth taking just 10 minutes out of your busy schedule to say a prayer for the future, and I hope you will.
Good evening, it’s Tucker Carlson. One of the first things you realize when you step outside the noise for a few days is how many genuinely nice people there are in this country, kind and decent people, people who really care about what’s true, and a bunch of hilarious people also, a lot of those. It’s got to be the majority of the population, even now. So that’s heartening.
The other thing you notice when you take a little time off is how unbelievably stupid most of the debates you see on television are. They’re completely irrelevant. They mean nothing. In five years, we won’t even remember that we had them. Trust me, as someone who’s participated, and yet, at the same time, and this is the amazing thing, the undeniably big topics, the ones that will define our future, get virtually no discussion at all.
War, civil liberties, emerging science, demographic change, corporate power, natural resources. When was the last time you heard a legitimate debate about any of those issues? It’s been a long time. Debates like that are not permitted in American media.
Both political parties and their donors have reached consensus on what benefits them, and they actively collude to shut down any conversation about it. Suddenly, the United States looks very much like a one-party state. That’s a depressing realization, but it’s not permanent.
Our current orthodoxies won’t last. They’re brain dead. Nobody actually believes them. Hardly anyone’s life is improved by them. This moment is too inherently ridiculous to continue, and so it won’t.
The people in charge know this. That’s why they’re hysterical and aggressive. They’re afraid. They’ve given up persuasion. They’re resorting to force, but it won’t work.
When honest people say what’s true, calmly and without embarrassment, they become powerful. At the same time, the liars who’ve been trying to silence them shrink, and they become weaker. That’s the iron law of the universe. True things prevail.
Where can you still find Americans saying true things? There aren’t many places left, but there are some, and that’s enough. As long as you can hear the words, there is hope. See you soon.
The reason that Tucker was fired is because he was leading them in an extremist direction which of course was always going to be CNN’s line on this:
“.. this raises a lot of questions about whether the network potentially is trying to at least rein in some of the more extreme uh… people on the channel mean of course Tucker Carlson – the most extreme probably on that channel, and I should also note, John why this is so important, Tucker Carlson, outside Donald Trump really was the person commanding the GOP, really directing it, you saw republican lawmakers – prominent republican lawmakers – often grovel at his feet. Ted Cruz for instance, grovelled, because they were afraid of him going on his prime time show and lashing out at them, so this is not only huge news in the world of media, but also in the world of politics where he was really pushing the GOP in that extremist uh… direction.”
And Tucker is not going to go away here despite CNN really revelling in all this.
59 More Reasons why Murdoch might of cancelled Tucker:
- Fox News Fires Tucker Carlson! Here’s The Fiery Monologue That May Be Responsible… https://rumble.com/v2k6vnw-fox-news-fires-tucker-carlson-heres-the-fiery-monologue-that-may-be-respons.html
- Tucker Carlson Interviews @RobertKennedyJr https://rumble.com/v2k712q-tucker-carlson-interviews-robert-f.-kennedy-jr..html
- Fox News Fires Tucker Carlson! Here’s The Fiery Monologue That May Be Responsible… https://rumble.com/v2k6vnw-fox-news-fires-tucker-carlson-heres-the-fiery-monologue-that-may-be-respons.html
- Tucker Carlson Interviews Elon Musk: Part 1 & 2 (The Complete, Unedited Interview) https://rumble.com/v2jag6c-tucker-carlson-interviews-elon-musk-part-1-and-2-the-complete-unedited-inte.html
- Tucker Carlson Interviews Elon Musk: Part 1 (Full Interview) https://rumble.com/v2ivs6m-tucker-carlson-interviews-elon-musk-part-1-full-interview.html
- Elon Musk On Artificial Intelligence (AI) https://rumble.com/v2iw7q8-elon-musk-on-artificial-intelligence-ai.html
- Glenn Beck Offers Chilling Predictions, Carlson Says Beck “Got It Right” More Than Anyone Else https://rumble.com/v2fmkps-glenn-beck-offers-chilling-predictions-carlson-says-beck-got-it-right-more-.html
- Tucker Carlson Expresses Shame & Regret For Being Mouthpiece Of Big Brother Media https://rumble.com/v2cyowq-tucker-carlson-expresses-shame-and-regret-for-being-mouthpiece-of-big-broth.html
- Tucker Carlson: “I Have A Right To All The Information I Need To Make An Informed Decision!” https://rumble.com/v2co9u0-tucker-carlson-i-have-a-right-to-all-the-information-i-need-to-make-an-info.html
- Tucker Carlson: New January 6th Video Released For The First Time! https://rumble.com/v2c22cw-tucker-calrson-new-january-6th-video-released-for-the-first-time.html
- Tucker Carlson: China Unleashed COVID-19 On The World & Lied About It (7 Million People Dead) https://rumble.com/v2b83ia-tucker-carlson-china-unleashed-covid-19-on-the-world-and-lied-about-it-7-mi.html
- Tucker Carlson Weighs In On Woody Harrelson’s Saturday Night Live “Drug Cartels” Monologue https://rumble.com/v2b7zk0-tucker-carlson-weighs-in-on-woody-harrelsons-saturday-night-live-drug-carte.html
- Tucker Carlson: US Food, Water, Energy, Infrastructure Are Being Degraded (Is There A War Going On?) https://rumble.com/v29ko3e-tucker-carlson-us-food-water-energy-infrastructure-are-being-degraded-is-th.html
- Michael Oxford @SCMountainGoat #NoFaceMaskMan Appears On Tucker Carlson! https://rumble.com/v28cyns-michael-oxford-scmountaingoat-nofacemaskman-appears-on-tucker-carlson.html
- Tucker Carlson: Why We’re Paranoid About The American Food Supply https://rumble.com/v27xehe-tucker-carlson-why-were-paranoid-about-the-american-food-supply.html
- Captain Bob Snow: His Cardiac Arrest, FAA Negligence, Other Pilots Suffering Vaccine Injuries https://rumble.com/v27xbl8-captain-bob-snow-his-cardiac-arrest-faa-negligence-other-pilots-suffering-v.html
- Tucker Carlson On Project Veritas, Jordon Walker & Pfizer’s “Directed Evolution” Plans https://rumble.com/v27ai1e-tucker-carlson-on-project-veritas-jordon-walker-and-pfizers-directed-evolut.html
- FAA Relaxes EKG Requirements For Pilots & Provides No Explanation! https://rumble.com/v2636sm-faa-relaxes-ekg-requirements-for-pilots-and-provides-no-explanation.html
- Tucker Carlson: Were Flight Control Systems In The US, Canada And Philippines Hacked? https://rumble.com/v2634h0-tucker-carlson-were-flight-control-systems-in-the-us-canada-and-philippines.html
- Ooops: CNN’s Dr. Leana Wen Now Admits “Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated” Was A Total Lie https://rumble.com/v22aiu0-ooops-cnns-dr.-leana-wen-now-admits-pandemic-of-the-unvaccinated-was-a-tota.html
- Canadian Propaganda Video Encourages Children To Comply With Santa’s Covid-19 List https://rumble.com/v22ag7a-canadian-propaganda-video-encourages-children-to-comply-with-santas-covid-1.html
- Tucker Carlson Presents Evidence The CIA Was Involved In The Assassination Of President Kennedy https://rumble.com/v2124yo-tucker-carlson-presents-evidence-the-cia-was-involved-in-the-assassination-.html
- Dr. Jay Bhattacharya: Censorship Was Used To Create THE ILLUSION Of Consensus https://rumble.com/v210fwc-dr.-jay-bhattacharya-censorship-was-used-to-create-the-illusion-of-consensu.html
- Tucker Carlson: How Elon Musk Handled Twitter’s Lazy, Little Work, “Me, Me, Me” Culture https://rumble.com/v200dxy-tucker-carlson-how-elon-musk-handled-twitters-lazy-little-work-me-me-me-cul.html
- Tucker Carlson: Twitter Documents Show “Systemic Violation Of The First Amendment” https://rumble.com/v1ykqmd-tucker-carlson-twitter-documents-show-systemic-violation-of-the-first-amend.html
- Tucker: More People Have Been Injured By Covid Vaccines Than By All Other Vaccines Combined! https://rumble.com/v1x5t0y-tucker-more-people-have-been-injured-by-covid-vaccines-than-by-all-other-va.html
- Tucker Carlson: Fauci Peddling Old Lies About Masks & Unvaxxed https://rumble.com/v1wozvo-tucker-carlson-fauci-peddling-old-lies-about-masks-and-unvaxxed.html
- Tucker Carlson: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Must Apologize For Spreading Misinformation https://rumble.com/v1pzy95-tucker-carlson-cdc-director-rochelle-walensky-must-apologize-for-spreading-.html
- Kari Lake Turning The Tables On Mainstream Media (Features Tucker Carlson, Kari Lake, Dan Bongino) https://rumble.com/v1p2avd-kari-lake-turning-the-tables-on-mainstream-media-features-tucker-carlson-ka.html
- Tucker Carlson Interviews EPM Rob Roos: Pfizer Vaccines Not Tested For Preventing Transmission https://rumble.com/v1oy9uo-tucker-carlson-interviews-epm-rob-roos-pfizer-vaccines-not-tested-for-preve.html
- Tucker Carlson: COVID Fax Will Be Forced In Schools After CDC Vote https://rumble.com/v1oxa0y-tucker-carlson-covid-fax-will-be-forced-in-schools-after-cdc-vote.html
- MUST WATCH! Mattias Desmet & Tucker Carlson Discuss Mass Formation (Complete Interview) https://rumble.com/v1ja623-mattias-desmet-and-tucker-carlson-discuss-mass-formation-complete-interview.html
- Mattias Desmet On Tucker Carlson: How Totalitarian States Emerge Through Mass Formation (Excerpt) https://rumble.com/v1ja1hx-mattias-desmet-on-tucker-carlson-how-totalitarian-states-emerge-through-mas.html
- Alex Berenson: All-Cause Mortality Rising In Europe [And Elsewhere In The Vaccinated World]! https://rumble.com/v1hicit-alex-berenson-all-cause-mortality-rising-in-europe-and-elsewhere-in-the-vac.html
- Tucker Carlson: Democrats Trying To Shift Vaxx Blame To Donald Trump! https://rumble.com/v1hib0j-tucker-carlson-democrats-trying-to-shift-vaxx-blame-to-donald-trump.html
- Dr. Scott Atlas: Fauci’s Legacy Is Presiding Over The Greatest Debacle In Public Health History https://rumble.com/v1h9flx-dr.-scott-atlas-faucis-legacy-is-presiding-over-the-greatest-debacle-in-pub.html
- Fauci “Engineered The Single Most Devastating Event In American History” And Retires As A Hero?! https://rumble.com/v1h08h3-tucker-carlson-tony-fauci-is-a-fraud-and-knows-it.html
- Tucker Carlson: Drugs Are Not The Answer To Every Human Problem https://rumble.com/v1dosyl-tucker-carlson-drugs-are-not-the-answer-to-every-human-problem.html
- More Alarming Data About COVID-19 Vaccine (We Forced MILLIONS Of Women To Take That Drug!) https://rumble.com/v1doul7-more-alarming-data-about-covid-19-vaccine-we-forced-millions-of-women-to-ta.html
- Tucker Carlson: Have Millions Of People Been Hurt By COVID Vaccines? (Full Report) https://rumble.com/v1dad2h-tucker-carlson-have-millions-of-people-been-hurt-by-covid-vaccines-full-rep.html
- Tucker Carlson: Have Millions Of People Been Hurt By COVID Vaccines? (Edited Report) https://rumble.com/v1da9if-tucker-carlson-have-millions-of-people-been-hurt-by-covid-vaccines-edited-r.html
- Tucker Carlson Interviews Comedian JP Sears (June 28, 2022) https://rumble.com/v1b9a19-tucker-carlson-interviews-comedian-jp-sears-june-28-2022.html
- Tucker Carlson: This Is “The Single Most Successful Human Rights Protest In A Generation” https://rumble.com/vunes4-tucker-carlson-this-is-the-single-most-successful-human-rights-protest-in-a.html
- Tucker Carlson: “Justin Trudeau Has Ended Democracy In Canada” https://rumble.com/vvaw9w-tucker-carlson-justin-trudeau-has-ended-democracy-in-canada.html
- Tucker Carlson Reports On Canadian Truckers Convoy To Protest Vaccine Mandate https://rumble.com/vtj5jw-tucker-carlson-canadian-truckers-create-convoy-to-protest-vaccine-mandate.html
- Tucker Carlson: ‘Impotent’ Leaders Are Threatening The ‘Freedom Convoy’ Because They Lost https://rumble.com/vuqp1w-tucker-carlson-impotent-leaders-are-threatening-the-freedom-convoy-because-.html
- Tucker Carlson Interviews Canadian Freedom Convoy Spokesperson Benjamin Dichter https://rumble.com/vtj4mu-tucker-carlson-interviews-canadian-freedom-convoy-spokesperson-benjamin-dic.html
- Tucker Carlson: Canadian Truckers Are Being Treated Like A Terror Group https://rumble.com/vuen0m-tucker-carlson-canadian-truckers-are-being-treated-like-a-terror-group.html
- Tucker Carlson: Trudeau Has Declared Canada A Dictatorship https://rumble.com/vv0nuk-tucker-carlson-trudeau-has-declared-canada-a-dictatorship.html
- Tucker Carlson: Unmask The Kids https://rumble.com/vu0w5w-tucker-carlson-unmask-the-kids.html
- Tucker Carlson: The Prevailing Theory Behind Cattle Mutilation Is Extraterrestrial Activity https://rumble.com/v11sddi-tucker-carlson-the-prevailing-theory-behind-cattle-mutilation-is-extraterre.html
- Tucker Carlson: The Cult Of Coronavirus https://rumble.com/vn3iq4-tucker-carlson-the-cult-of-coronavirus.html
- More Food Supply Issues: Multiple Food Processing Plant Accidents https://rumble.com/v11ysv4-more-food-supply-issues-multiple-food-processing-plant-accidents.html
- Alarming: Multiple Food Processing Plant Accidents https://rumble.com/v11ysjq-alarming-multiple-food-processing-plant-accidents.html
- DeSantis Responds To Outrage Over Telling High School Students To Remove Face Masks https://rumble.com/vwg80s-desantis-responds-to-outrage-over-telling-high-school-students-they-didnt-n.html
- Candace Owens Wants Officials Who Promoted Mask Mandates Held Accountable https://rumble.com/v11seu1-candace-owens-wants-officials-who-promoted-mask-wearing-held-accountable.html
- Forbes Contributor Says He Was Fired Over Investigative Stories On Fauci https://rumble.com/vv0moc-forbes-contributor-says-he-was-fired-over-investigative-stories-on-fauci.html
- Dr. Robert Malone – Biomedical Ethics Matter: The Damage To Our Entire Medical System Is Profound https://rumble.com/vt21ck-dr.-robert-malone-biomedical-ethics-matter-the-damage-to-our-entire-medical.html
- Co-Organizer Taken Off Facebook For Planning U.S. Freedom Convoy https://rumble.com/vu0wpw-co-organizer-taken-off-facebook-for-planning-u.s.-freedom-convoy.html
My Fave Rigged-Media (Journalists speaking out) posts are:
- Honest Journalism Is DEAD (clips and interviews of journalists speaking out in 2021)
- If Paid-Media Actually Read The Studies (Australian journalist doesn’t read the studies, Melbourne)
See also Category: Rigged-Media
Posts tagged: Tucker Carlson
- Tucker Carlson Clips
- How Jimmy Dore Broke Out of the Propaganda Matrix
- Australia Records Highest Excess Deaths since WWII
- Censorship Industrial Complex (Congress hearing, March 9, 2023)
- CBDC – Central Bank Digital Currency
- The Twitter Files
- Fully-Referenced Scientific Reasoning to stay away from the jabs (Letter)
- Transplant recipients reject their new organ after receiving Jab
- Food supply Incidents #AccidentsHappen
- 2,500 Researchers are pouring through the Pfizer-FDA docs (Summary with Edward Dowd & Dr Naomi Wolf)
Telegram Channels: Get Post Updates | Post Comments | Videos
Get post updates from either Gettr or my Telegram channel: @JourneyToABetterLife. To comment on a post, the easiest way is to post in Telegram. (Note: I stopped logging into Facebook in January 2023 and haven't looked back!). Best way to reach me (although I don't login everyday) is putting a message in Telegram, Gettr, or SMS.