“They Killed Science” (Papers) – Debunking “Political” Science
“They start with the conclusions (a political agenda) and hire the scientists to give foundation for the political actions.” – Peter Stallinga takes aim at the “Political Agendas” with COVID-19 and Climate Change.
Peter Stallinga Publications & Videos:
Science in the times of Covid. An alternative hypothesis
How the Scientific Method was “Cancelled” during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Peter Stallinga explains his paper – Feb 14, 2022
Here it is shown how science was cancelled by the Covid19 pandemic. Governments everywhere stopped using the Scientific Method. The result is that we had a pandemic that never was. “Pandemic of PCR-Test”
- Jan 27, 2021, Peter Stallinga, Igor Khmelinskii, Leslie V. Woodcock
- Abstract: Science consists of testing hypothesis. However, this Scientific Method is used ever more scarcely, and is replaced by general research to help making society a better place. In the current work we analyze how the approach of a solution to the sanitary problem caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been done in a non-scientific way leading to erroneous conclusions. Moreover, we form an alternative hypothesis that has withstood our own attempts at debunking. We conclude that the pandemic is caused by misdiagnosis of other respiratory illnesses and a runaway-testing-scenario.
- There is the problem of ”who pays the piper?”, where it is ever more common that scientists must get funding from industry or must show their work is of industrial interest.
- There is the direct meddling of politics into science, up to the point that political instruments are used in the discovery of truth.
- So called consensus science that has now been promoted as the cornerstone of research. As shown by us, such consensus science leads to the rapid establishment of a consensus in any subject, however, the consensus does not necessarily represent the truth.
- So modern science fails in its primary objective, namely finding the truth, and only achieves uniformity in thought, which is rather a political objective.
- People who only know one side of a story are more convinced they know the truth than people who know all sides of the story.
- Research Review: Research Review 3, 580588 (2022)
- PDF: http://researchreview.in/index.php/rr/article/download/78/119/248
Human rights, the economy, the environment and the Covid-19 governmental actions
- Video Presentation: Human rights, the economy, the environment and the Covid-19 governmental actions (Nov 25, 2021)
“Those in power act out of mental illness”
“A concentration of wealth has taken place in the world that has no equivalent in modern times.”
“With a handful of people now owning most of the capital in the world, it is not strange that they also control the narrative.”
- Oct 8, 2021, Peter Stallinga, Igor Khmelinskii
- Abstract In this work we study one of the tenets of the imagined future sustainable economy. Namely, that the energy transition to a carbon-lean economy – for which the Human Rights have to be bypassed – will in effect result in staving off the climate disaster. It is shown here that a wrecking of the economy done by the regime to mitigate the Covid-19 pandemic, and the accompanying reduced carbon emissions, have had no effect whatsoever on the dynamics of the atmosphere, that increased the carbon content in a way business as usual. This result fully undermines the central pillar of justification of the transition to a sustainable economy. Whatever the true reasons behind it, the power grab cannot be sold to the public as a solution to the climate problem, whether this climate problem exists or not. Therefore, the cancellation of Human Rights also has no merit whatsoever.
- The plan of the world leaders is to start managing the global economy in a sustainable way, this sometimes referred to as the New World Order (1945, 1990), Build Back Better (2004) or The Great Reset (2010). It is inspired by the notion that a world governance is a new collective effort to identify, understand, or address global problems that go beyond the capacity of individual nation-states to solve. And this is the mission statement of world governance institutes such as the United Nations, among others.
- CEDH 2021 Conference. Coimbra (PT) 8 October 2021
- PDF (In Portugese but can be translated using Google Translate): http://www.stallinga.org/AcadActiv/Publications/Stallinga_CEDH%282021%29.pdf
Using random data to make people believe anything …
- Nov 18, 2020, https://youtu.be/3EojCMN_2SQ (7mins)
How humans see patterns in random data and how this can be used to program people into believing things. An example is the song of Lady Gaga, Paparazzi, that, when played backwards (thus random), seems o contain a hidden message. Once you see or hear the pattern, you can no longer unsee it. All new data will then be confirmation of the pattern.
Effects of the Covid-19 Measures on the Economy and the Environment
- Video Presentation Effects of the Covid-19 Measures on the Economy and the Environment (Atmosphere) (Oct 13, 2021)
- June 23, 2021, Peter Stallinga, Igor Khmelinskii
- Abstract: The effects of the Covid-19 pandemic and governmental countermeasures are described in this work by putting it in the framework of the Energy Theory of Value. It is found that the downturn in economy is not accompanied by an equal downturn in energy consumption nor of carbon emissions. Moreover, not even the empirical fifth-power law linking the former two is any longer sustained, more so proving the state of virtualization of our economy (disconnecting it from a physical reality). It is also found that the reduction of carbon emissions had no impact on the dynamics of carbon in the atmosphere, which goes on business as usual. All these results undermine the planned policies of the world agenda.
- Scholink: http://www.scholink.org/ojs/index.php/elp/article/view/4186
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.22158/elp.v4n2p1
- PDF http://www.scholink.org/ojs/index.php/elp/article/view/4186/4648
Education, Science and Governance for Sustainable Development: Change of Paradigms
- 2020, Igor Khmelinskii, Peter Stallinga
- Abstract: The main challenges to the sustainable development of humanity were identified and ways to win those challenges proposed, by changing the key concepts in education, science and governance. We conclude that urgent measures should be implemented to avoid the impending catastrophe.
- Open Access Library Journal https://www.oalib.com/paper/5426919
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/oalib.1106124 (01)
Consensus in science
- Feb 14, 2015, Peter Stallinga, Igor Khmelinskii
- Abstract: The biggest argument in some areas of science is the existence of a consensus. However, on top of it being a non-scientific argument, it is easy to show how a consensus naturally evolves in modern research environments. In this paper we demonstrate analytically and by cellular automata how a consensus is obtained. Important conclusions are that a consensus is not necessarily representing the truth and, once established, can never change anymore.
- De Gruyter https://www.degruyter.com/document/doi/10.1515/mcma-2014-0008/html
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/mcma-2014-0008 (02)
- The climate dossier (Anthropogenic Global Warming). The things they forgot to tell you in class http://www.stallinga.org/Climate/index.html
- More publications here: http://www.stallinga.org/AcadActiv/Publications.html
- More videos here: http://stallinga.org/Videos/index.html
- Using AI to generate courses & events to ‘Shine Light on Corruption & awaken humanity’
- How AI Mind-Controls everyone on the Internet
- Decentralization & Digital Enslavement (chat with AI bots)
- Demonstration of Graphene to Indian Scientific delegation 
- Dear Global Citizens (Human “Slave Force” & “Lab-Rats”) [RANT]
- Internet of Bio-NanoThings
- [Prof Nazar] C19 Vaccine-Bioweapon Genocide (paper & presentation)
- Pilgrim Society (Who the heck are they?)
- CERN from Different Perspectives [Videos]
- Movies (Black Goo, Neuralink, Transhumanism)
- Myron Fagan on United Nations as a Communist front for One-World Government [1967-68]
- Former UN Exec. Director & Club of Rome member explains Global Takeover [Dec 2022]
- Corrupt Scientific Medical Research
- [RANT] MTBE – THIS is CRAZY! Poisoned by Policy…
- Travelers (Season 1, Episode 10) Kathryn (Graphene-based nanotech)
- Pfizer Employees don’t get the same “fake-vaccine” as the rest of Australia
- Robert Kennedy Jr on “Censorship”
- Reviewing c19=Bioweapon Patent evidence [Kingston]
- Big Oil Lie (Origins of Oil: falsely defined in 1892?)
- Elon Musk – Golden Share – Something to explore
- James Giordano: 2017, 2018, 2020, 2021, 2022 Compilation
- Myron Fagan on the Media Cartel 
- Lieberman > Lieber > HCQ > Quantum Dot > Self-Assembling NanoTech > DARPA > Nano-Networks
- What is the BIS? What’s the difference between the IMF & World Bank? What is Bretton Woods?
- Transhumanism, CBDCs, Nano-Network C19 Shots & the coming Social Credit System
- “Internet of Things” patent
- Why does the IMF need the whole world injected?
- CBDC – Central Bank Digital Currency
-  Social Influence Mind Control (ONR)
- C19 Vial Contents Summary (Presentation & Paper comparing 26 Labs from 16 countries)
- Grimes, i_o, Musk, & The Art of War
- Catastrophic Contagion [Tabletop – Oct 2022]
- Matt Hancock | Midazolam | We Won’t Forget
- Ursula von der Leyen
- Truth in Fiction: 2018 movie predicts flu-pandemic & New World Order
- “We are nice, but we are just too many” (Clips)
- Best Geoengineering Links
- [Download] Analysis Reports (Vials, Bloodwork & Autopsies)
- The Twitter Files
- The Dumbing Down Of A Population (Tap Water & Flu Shots)
- Dr Yanowitz’s “Connecting the Dots” Story
- “Voice in your head” military weapon only you can hear & other mass-mind-control methods since the 1940s
- Senators Try to Wake Up the Corrupt Hive-Mind we call ‘the government’
- Stargate Episodes & Current World Topics of Discussion
- The Science behind the Personality Changes in the Jabbed
- The Director ID in Australia is Illegal
- Sberbank Owns All Aspects of Russian Lives
- All viruses & vaccines are bioterrorism? [Documentary, 2007]
- Former DARPA/DoD Scientist on Neuro-AI Mind-Control & Virus Weapons on ‘Ignorant Humanity’ 
- Archbishop Viganò warns of nanostructure-injectables [Nov 2022]
|01||Khmelinskii, I. and Stallinga, P. (2020) Education, Science and Governance for Sustainable Development: Change of Paradigms. Open Access Library Journal, 7, 1-13. doi: 10.4236/oalib.1106124|
|02||Stallinga, Peter and Khmelinskii, Igor. “Consensus in science” Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, vol. 21, no. 1, 2015, pp. 69-76. https://doi.org/10.1515/mcma-2014-0008|