The Answer – John Assaraf
Recommend getting the book and reading it. When I read it, I didn’t take notes of all the brain stuff that he researched and it’s really, really a surprisingly good book that has a lot of studies of the brain which is really interesting (they should’ve changed the name of the book to be less “hypey” but it’s obviously good marketing for those who watch “The Secret”, yet it’s missing an entire audience of people who didn’t like or has no interest in The Secret because of the name, but I definitely recommend this book, it’s awesome.
The only notes that I took, are the “Action-steps”:
What does success look like to me?
To me, success means:
What is it I love to do that lies at the heart of my dream business?
My dream business is a vehicle that allows me to do:
What feelings do I want to experience as a result of my dream business?
Because of my dream business, I get to feel:
Because of my dream business, I arrive at the end of every day feeling:
Net Income: $_____/month
- Your Net worth: $_____
- Your annual gross income: $_____
- Your annual contribution: $_____
When you reach your target of a net worth of $X, and an annual income of $X, what does that actually mean? What will that provide you?
My One Year Goals
Today is the (date, one year from today), and I need to take a moment out of my busy day to reflect on all the amazing things that have happened over the past year, and to note the amazing place at which I have arrived:
My dream business is making a huge difference in the world around me, because through it: _____
2. NUMERIC TARGETS
- I now have a net worth of $_____
- An annual gross income of $_____
- and I am giving $_____ to charity
As a result of this extraordinary financial abundance, I now have and feel: _____
MY INVENTORY OF ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR:
A moment in my past where I experienced absolute Triumph.
MY INVENTORY OF STRENGTHS AND ABILITIES:
MY INVENTORY OF WEAKNESSES / THINGS YOU’LL NEED TO OUTSOURCE:
Your business must be extraordinary.. “Purple Cow”.(seth godin)
If you want to be a millionaire, you have to strive for excellence.
- What does your dream business provide for your customers?
- What kinds of experiences do you see your customers having as they interact with your business?
- When they do business with you, use your products or your services, what kinds of feelings does that elicit in them?
- How does it change their lives?
You want your dream business to make a memorable footprint – an extraordinary impact that nobody will forget.
- Will people talk about it to others because of the unique and satisfying experience they’ve had with my business?
MY BUSINESS VISION .. so far
- My business is helping people _____
- My business is _____
- My business gives me _____
- My business _____.
- My business _____
- My business _____
- My business inspires _____
- My business is _____.
- My business _____
THE 6 STEPS OF NEURAL RECONDITIONING
- Create a new vision of your financial and business success. Make it emotionally rich and crystal clear.
- Create powerful declarations and affirmations that support that new vision.
- Develop emotional anchors for neural linking.
- Prepare a portfolio of importing material, which may include written, auditory, visual and subliminal pieces.
- Maintain a brief daily routine of reconditioning techniques, three times a day (on waking, midday, before bed)
- Employ various forms of neurotechnology to reinforce these images throughout the day.
REPETITION + EMOTIONAL IMPACT = NEW REALITY
Your Present Beliefs
How do you know what you believe? Just look at your life. What do you see?
Your current life – your relationships, your health, your income, your lifestyle, where you live, where you work, where you play, what you do every day, all of it – is an accurate reading of the picture you’ve been holding in your non-conscious brain.
If you are broke, then your belief is, “I’m broke” or “I don’t deserve to have a lot of money”. If you are stressed out, pressured, or never have enough time, then welcome to your belief, “There is never enough time.”
If you want to change things, then decide what beliefs you WANT to have.
Examples of Affirmations
- I give myself permission to be powerful
- I have absolute certainty in my ability to generate any amount of income I choose
- Money is flowing to me from both expected and unexpected sources
- I consistently attract all the right people to help me grow my business
- I have all the talent, intelligence, and money I need to create any business I choose.
- I am always calm, happy, and outstanding when presenting a seminar or workshop.
- I am a master presenter and persuader on and off the platform. It is so much fun!
- I live each day with passion and purpose
- I am a success in all that I do
- I always have enough money for all that I need
- I always have enough time for all that I need
- My business is now filled with prosperity and abundance
- I easily achieve all my goals and dreams
- I am totally confident
- I am wealthy and successful, every day, in all that I do
- I use my wealth and prosperity very wisely
- I now have all the resources necessary to fulfill any and all of my business goals and dreams
- Making money excites me and energizes me
- I am a powerful and resourceful creator
- I have all the resources I need right now to become a multimillionaire
- I have great abundance flowing into my business, which affords every luxury that I desire
- I am an organized, proactive, disciplined, talented, innovative and intelligent businessperson applying sound and honest business practices
- I am a powerful and resourceful creator attracting all the wealth and opportunities I need for me to meet my financial success
- I deserve to earn money easily and in abundance and to live totally paid in full and on time on all accounts. I am completely paid in full on all accounts and money is flowing to me from expected and unexpected sources.
- I deserve happiness, abundance, and prosperity
- I accomplish my financial goals with ease
- I have complete freedom over my time
- I am a genius and I use my wisdom every moment
- Day by day, in every way, I am better and better
- I have the extraordinary ability to accomplish everything I choose and want
- I am committed, determined and passionate about what I do
- I am very focused and persistent
- I have tremendous energy and focus for achieving all my business goals
- My business is a masterpiece
- I meditate daily and stay in constant sync with the vibration of abundance and success
- I visualize all that I desire and I have complete control over manifesting it all
- I feel happy and at peace with myself
- I give myself permission to be powerful
- I have all the talent, intelligence, and money I need
- I am a master at what I do
A POWERFULLY POSITIVE EMOTIONAL EVENT
(where you felt a thrill of accomplishment, excitement or triumph)
- The feeling of _____
Notes about seeing, hearing, smelling, feeling, experiencing for above events:
Choose an affirmation that you strongly want as a new belief:
Now go back to your positive event, feel the thrill and say your affirmation to anchor it.
HOMEWORK: PREPARE YOUR NEURAL IMPRINTING MATERIAL
- VISION STATEMENT: Typed and laminated
- AFFIRMATIONS: Audio recordings, listen throughout the day
- AFFIRMATIONS: Subliminal media (record voice lower than music)
- DREAM BOARD: Cut out pictures from magazines that represent things you want to acquire, activities you want to enjoy, places you want to live, a lifestyle you want to have – anything that offers a pictorial representation of the life you want to be living. Tack the vision board images onto a corkboard and place in an area you will see and experience often
- GRATITUDE BOARD: as above but with pictures of things you have achieved and are grateful for
NEURAL RECONDITIONING PROGRAM
- 30 Minutes Per day
- Meditate for six or seven minutes (sit, take slow deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth for a few breaths, then just let your breath move freely in and out through your nose, focusing your attention on the base of your nostrils). When your mind wanders, just notice it and gently bring your attention back to a focus on the passage of your breath slowly in and out, and to focus on the base of your nostrils.
- After 2 weeks, extend this out to fifteen minutes, then after another 2 weeks, extend this out to half an hour.
- Do it at the same time each day, and if possible, in the same place also
- Immediately after your meditation, spend a few minutes visualizing your business vision, just playing it through your head as a mental movie. Just like mediation, close your eyes, but this time you create a mental picture of the scenario you are visualizing. See your future vision as if you are already living it, make it real.
- It is the “feeling” you are going after, the vivid experience of being in your successful dream business.
- After your visualization, take a few minutes to go through a declaration of all your affirmations. You might read these out loud from your laminated sheets, or if you have created an audio recording, you might read along as you listen. As you go through them, let yourself feel the truth of them. See a picture in your mind, or feel within yourself what it feels like to have achieved each one of these statements.
FEEL THE DOUBT AND DO IT ANYWAY
As you first start going through this daily process, you may feel a nagging sense of discomfort, anxiety, or doubt. When you say “I am now earning five hundred thousand dollars a year”, you may hear another voice in your head that says “No you’re not.. Why are you lying”
Don’t let this throw you. This is completely normal.. What you’re feeling is your psycho-cybernetic system doing what it’s designed to do: alerting you to the fact that you’re making a change in course. It’s simply the lookout in your brain watching where you’re headed and sending you an alert message: “Captain – new goals, dead ahead” We’re having five-hundred-thousand-dollar thoughts We’ve changed course – what should we do?”
The key is to feel it, sense it, and appreciate the fact that your psycho cybernetic system is doing its job, doing what it does to keep you safe – but don’t interpret that with a “RETREAT” response. Interpret it as the thrill of moving into new territory. Reply to your message : “I know, it’s okay, that’s exactly where we want to be headed. Full speed ahead” Let that sense of anxiety or discomfort translate into==to the thrill of adventure, and tell yourself exactly what I told my son in those two weeks before kindergarten “You’re gonna have a blast!”
Sale: How do I get more profit per sale?
Customer: How do I get more sales per customer?
Business: How do I get more customers?
How do I get more IDEAL customers?
- Your ideal customer is the one who not only buys your product or service, but who buys it and uses it with passion.
- Your ideal customer is the one who REALLY WANTS what you have to offer.
- The ideal customer doesn’t just use your product, she LOVES your product. She doesn’t just purchase your service, she feels that she couldn’t live without it.
- The more ideal your customers are, the fewer returns and complaints you’ll have, so you’ll generate that much more customer satisfaction.
- Once you start getting the right message to the right customers, they’ll not only buy from you, they’ll keep buying from you forever.
- They’ll spend more money with you than the average customer ever would.
- They’ll tell their friends and family to buy from you too.
- Identify your ideal customer and you’ll find you are working less, and earning a lot more.
Who is your IDEAL customer?