Australian Jab Update – Miscarriages & Serious Injuries
Latest news in Australia, and unfortunately I’m preoccupied with the “nearly homeless” financial situation, so I cannot give a deep-dive right now on anything, but these are important updates that I don’t want to keep in drafts:
First is a Freedom of Information request that just got released by the TGA on the 22nd of July 2022.
- Download PDF: TGA FOI # 3727 (170 Pages | Pfizer)
- View FOI Disclosure Log for those you might of missed.
- (Don’t forget that massive Open Letter to ATAGI / TGA that contains most of the important ones)
Cumulative Number of Case Reports (Serious and Non-Serious, Medically Confirmed and Non Medically-Confirmed) from Post-Marketing Data Sources, Overall, by Sex, Country, Age Groups and in Special Populations Reporting Period: Through 15-APR-2022
- 1,348,079 people have reported vaccine side effects to Pfizer of which 387,675 are serious injuries.
- 68.5% of victims are woman including 17,156 who were breastfeeding.
- 45,523 victims were children.
- Included in this list are 40,866 Australians.
- This is understated as we know that over 120,000 people had suffered injuries by April 22 as reported to the TGA.
Source: Senator Gerard Rennick FB post
And the second is another Australian doctor speaking out – this time a fertility specialist in Brisbane who was fired before the release of the data, but still intends to publish.
Australian Obstetrician and Gynaecologist Dr. Luke McLinden has been keeping stats since the introduction of the vaccine, found that (50% – 74%) of women who are vaccinated are now having miscarriages.
If he does publish the data somewhere, I’ll be sure to do a more detailed separate post on it. Right now it’s only listed on the following sites (if you don’t have time to read all of them, I suggest the first one):