New Studies show C19 Vax are duds – negative benefit with useless & risky booster recommendations
Dr Been talks through the latest Qatar studies: “Unvaccinated vs Vaccinated PROTECTION from COVID” focusing on a massive study that includes the entire population of Qatar. They keep parroting “please go get your boosters” as the solution because the “vaccines are waning” without sharing the risks or any other solutions for improved health.
If you go the “jab-route” to health, you’re going to need to have something every 3 months to avoid “covid” infection and even that doesn’t go into all the other risks that you get from the jab-route including an overall weakening effect on the immune system and all the other more alarming things already reported – cardiac, cancer, sterilization, neurological issues and death. (01)
Browse all the other health solutions that people are using that don’t carry anywhere near the same level of high known and unknown risks of injecting experimental novel biologics into the population. These jabs make no sense as a “health solution”.
Unvaccinated vs Vaccinated PROTECTION from COVID – Qatari Cohort | New Studies
Lecture for the comparison of protection offered by vaccine vs natural infection in Qatar’s population.
- Giving this vaccine again and again is going to cause more harm now because the benefit is really low – minute – the frequency would need to be high, and the high frequency has a higher chance of causing damage.
- If somebody has previously been infected, they have a 97.3% protection from severe outcomes irrespective of variant, compared to two-dose vaccine and would need three doses at least to offer above 90% protection – but even then, it’s short-lived and has additional risks.
References discussed in above video:
- July 7, 2022 (medRxiv PrePrint)
- June 2, 2022 (nature)
- July 14, 2022 (nature)
- May 7, 2022 (BMC)
- April 18, 2022 (medRxiv PrePrint)
- Duration of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Effectiveness against Severe Disease “This study demonstrates that vaccine effectiveness against requiring intensive care remains robust till at least 12 months after the second dose of mRNA based vaccines” (06)
- Oct 6, 2021 (NEJM)
- Feb 24, 2022 (NEJM)
- Jul 7, 2022 (NEJM)
- May 12, 2022 (NEJM)
- Jun 17, 2022 (ResearchSquare PrePrint – under review for nature – Explainer Video Below)
- 25 May, 2022 (nature)
- Long COVID risk falls only slightly after vaccination, huge study shows “Results suggest that vaccines offer less protection against lingering symptoms than expected” (12)
Posts tagged “DrBeen“
- Health Authorities using Questionable studies for their Modelling & Mandates
- New Studies show C19 Vax are duds – negative benefit with useless & risky booster recommendations
- Clearing Spike Protein by Fasting (it’s the Only Way)
- Pfizer Vaccine Becomes DNA in Human Liver Cells (In-vitro Swedish Study)
- 1 minute Spike-Protein Antidote (Dandelion)
- Paxlovid / Retonovir
- Snake Venom [Notes]
- Pfizer’s Own Trial Data: 1200+ Dead, 46.5% Required Hospitalization & 30% Unrecovered in the First 2 months & 12 days of Rollout
- Spike Genes Have Patented DNA Sequences. This is Dangerous.
- Spike Protein Goes to Nucleus and Impairs DNA Repair
- “Experts” Silenced by Policy
- How does Ivermectin actually Combat COVID-19?
- Doctors using Ivermectin for COVID-19
- Long Haul COVID & Vaccine Toxicity [Videos]
- Vaccines Failed to Disclose Absolute Risk Reduction to Exaggerate Efficacy
- Ivermectin Clinical Trials Results [Videos]
- Health Professionals who SUPPORT the Jab
- Ivermectin for Covid Conference
- Approach towards Ivermectin application in COVID-19 patients
- Is Ivermectin Safe if Pregnant? (Notes)
- New Recommendations for Preventing and Treating COVID [Ivermectin & Supps]
|01||1250+ COVID Vaccine Publications and Case Reports [download]|
|02||Duration of immune protection of SARS-CoV-2 natural infection against reinfection in Qatar | Hiam Chemaitelly, Nico Nagelkerke, Houssein H. Ayoub, Peter Coyle, Patrick Tang, Hadi M. Yassine, Hebah A. Al-Khatib, Maria K. Smatti, Mohammad R. Hasan, Zaina Al-Kanaani, Einas Al-Kuwari, Andrew Jeremijenko, Anvar Hassan Kaleeckal, Ali Nizar Latif, Riyazuddin Mohammad Shaik, Hanan F. Abdul-Rahim, Gheyath K. Nasrallah, Mohamed Ghaith Al-Kuwari, Adeel A. Butt, Hamad Eid Al-Romaihi, Mohamed H. Al-Thani, Abdullatif Al-Khal, Roberto Bertollini, Laith J. Abu-Raddad | medRxiv 2022.07.06.22277306; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2022.07.06.22277306|
|03||Chemaitelly, H., Ayoub, H.H., AlMukdad, S. et al. Duration of mRNA vaccine protection against SARS-CoV-2 Omicron BA.1 and BA.2 subvariants in Qatar. Nat Commun 13, 3082 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-022-30895-3 https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-30895-3|
|04||One coronavirus infection wards off another — but only if it’s a similar variant | Infection with a pre-Omicron SARS-CoV-2 variant protects against reinfection with a second, although the effect fades almost completely after three years. https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-01914-6|
|05||Ssentongo, P., Ssentongo, A.E., Voleti, N. et al. SARS-CoV-2 vaccine effectiveness against infection, symptomatic and severe COVID-19: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Infect Dis 22, 439 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12879-022-07418-y|
|06||Duration of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Effectiveness against Severe Disease | Devendra Bansal, Jazeel Abdulmajeed, Esraa Yassin, Maha H M A Al-Shamali, Soha S A Albayat, Sayed M Himatt, Farhan S Cyprian, Tawanda Chivese, Jesha M A Mundodan, Hayat Khogali, Rekayahouda Baaboura, Anvar H Kaleeckal, Mujeeb C Kandy, Ali Nizar Latif, Mohamed G Al-Kuwari, Hamad Eid Al-Romaihi, Abdullatif Al Khal, Roberto Bertollini, Mohamed H Al-Thani, Elmobashar Farag, Suhail A R Doi | medRxiv 2022.04.12.22273745; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2022.04.12.22273745|
|07||Waning of BNT162b2 Vaccine Protection against SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Qatar | Hiam Chemaitelly, M.Sc., Patrick Tang, M.D., Ph.D., Mohammad R. Hasan, Ph.D., Sawsan AlMukdad, M.Sc., Hadi M. Yassine, Ph.D., Fatiha M. Benslimane, Ph.D., Hebah A. Al Khatib, Ph.D., Peter Coyle, M.D., Houssein H. Ayoub, Ph.D., Zaina Al Kanaani, Ph.D., Einas Al Kuwari, M.D., Andrew Jeremijenko, M.D., et al. N Engl J Med 2021; 385:e83 DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2114114|
|08||Abu-Raddad LJ, Chemaitelly H, Bertollini R; National Study Group for COVID-19 Vaccination. Effectiveness of mRNA-1273 and BNT162b2 Vaccines in Qatar. N Engl J Med. 2022 Feb 24;386(8):799-800. doi: 10.1056/NEJMc2117933. Epub 2022 Jan 19. PMID: 35045222; PMCID: PMC8796790.|
|09||Altarawneh HN, Chemaitelly H, Ayoub HH, Tang P, Hasan MR, Yassine HM, Al-Khatib HA, Smatti MK, Coyle P, Al-Kanaani Z, Al-Kuwari E, Jeremijenko A, Kaleeckal AH, Latif AN, Shaik RM, Abdul-Rahim HF, Nasrallah GK, Al-Kuwari MG, Butt AA, Al-Romaihi HE, Al-Thani MH, Al-Khal A, Bertollini R, Abu-Raddad LJ. Effects of Previous Infection and Vaccination on Symptomatic Omicron Infections. N Engl J Med. 2022 Jul 7;387(1):21-34. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa2203965. Epub 2022 Jun 15. PMID: 35704396; PMCID: PMC9258753. PDF: https://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa2203965|
|10||Abu-Raddad LJ, Chemaitelly H, Ayoub HH, AlMukdad S, Yassine HM, Al-Khatib HA, Smatti MK, Tang P, Hasan MR, Coyle P, Al-Kanaani Z, Al-Kuwari E, Jeremijenko A, Kaleeckal AH, Latif AN, Shaik RM, Abdul-Rahim HF, Nasrallah GK, Al-Kuwari MG, Butt AA, Al-Romaihi HE, Al-Thani MH, Al-Khal A, Bertollini R. Effect of mRNA Vaccine Boosters against SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Infection in Qatar. N Engl J Med. 2022 May 12;386(19):1804-1816. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa2200797. Epub 2022 Mar 9. PMID: 35263534; PMCID: PMC8929389.|
|11||Ziyad Al-Aly, Benjamin Bowe, Yan Xie et al. Outcomes of SARS-CoV-2 Reinfection, 17 June 2022, PREPRINT (Version 1) available at Research Square [https://doi.org/10.21203/rs.3.rs-1749502/v1] https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-1749502/v1 | PDF: https://assets.researchsquare.com/files/rs-1749502/v1/499445df-ebaf-4ab3-b30f-3028dff81fca.pdf?c=1655499468|
|12||Long COVID risk falls only slightly after vaccination, huge study shows https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-01453-0|