[Hanson] COVID-19 Vaccination Status (Prevention of Discrimination) Bill
Senator Pauline Hanson -Speech – on early treatments banned, vaccine long-term effects unknown – TGA adverse reactions – AHPRA gagged doctors, media censorship, clinical trials, blocking Australian-made vaccines and more.
You know you’re in an inverse world when a bill to stop segregatated society, businesses closing, the suppression of working treatments, the blocking of Australian-made vaccines, the censorship of doctors, and not to mention the right over your own body against an experimental needle from a seedy corporation is denied 44 to 5! Are they all brainwashed? Corrupt? Clueless? Threatened? Or is it a combination? Wow.
Senate Voted Down the Bill
Senate Voted Down the Bill– Senator Malcolm Roberts shares the horrifying news.
Supporting the rights over what gets injected into your own body and a non-segregated society:
Senators: Hanson, Roberts, Canavan, Fierravanti-Wells, McMahon, Antic
Opposing the rights over your own body, and supporting an “End Game” experience for Australians is all the rest of them. Seems the media has been getting us to turn against the wrong people in parliament, wouldn’t you say?
Australian Government Posts:
- Police, Fire and Rescue, Nurses, Teachers & more – WA Parliament
- [Comedy] Pauline Hanson Explains Australian Politics
- COVID Conflict$ of Interest Australia [Video]
- Senator Malcolm Roberts – TGA fails duty of care to kids
- [Hanson] COVID-19 Vaccination Status (Prevention of Discrimination) Bill
- [Rennick] COVID-19 Vaccination Status (Prevention of Discrimination) Bill
- Victoria Introduces New Pandemic Bill which is ‘The End’
- Conflicts of Interest Australia COVID Policy [Part 2]
- Conflicts of Interest Australia COVID Policy [Part 1]
- Opposing Vaccine Passports – Australian Parliament – COVID-19
- Human Rights COVID-19 (Resources & Downloads)
- The misuse of emergency powers…
- Australian Parliament – Ivermectin
- VIC Government (Inquiry into COVID-19 response) – Individual Submissions
- VIC Government (Inquiry into COVID-19 response) Business & Community Impact
- 27 April 2021 – Australian Parliament – COVID-19 Hearing
- 20 April 2021 – Australian Parliament – COVID-19 Hearing