Red Kidney Beans Pressure Cooker
Red Kidney Beans (Pressure Cooker)
How to make Red Kidney Beans taste Delicious
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Red Kidney Beans
- 6 Peppercorns
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 7 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Knob of Ginger
- 1 Tsp Garlic Paste
- 3 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Tumeric
- 1-2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Masala spices
- Add water & beans to a pressure cooker for 20 minutes.
- Add peppercorns, cinnamon stick, garlic cloves to a deep frypan and fry for 1 minute. (Use Ghee, Butter, or vegie stock)
- Add coriander powder, tumeric, red chilli powder, masala to the fry pan for 1 minute
- Add tomatoes, onions, ginger, and garlic paste for 3 minutes.
- Add the frypan to the pressure cooker and stir - cook for an extra 5 minutes.
Delicious served with rice and/or green beans.