New Study Shows Pfizer & Moderna Jabs ‘Associated with Increased Risk of Serious Adverse Events’
International scientific researchers from Stanford, Louisiana, Maryland, Spain, and Australia have found that Pfizer & Moderna Covid-19 mRNA injections posed an increased risk of “serious adverse events” that surpassed the placebo group in the “risk reduction for Covid-19 hospitalization” in the trials.
“The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious COVID-19 outcomes such as hospitalization or death.”
The scientific findings suggest that the risk-benefit analysis is trending against mass inoculation for Covid-19 due to the ‘increased risk of serious adverse events’ in examined populations.
“Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an increased risk of serious adverse events of special interest, with an absolute risk increase of 10.1 and 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 (95% CI -0.4 to 20.6 and -3.6 to 33.8), respectively… Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an absolute risk increase of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 (95% CI 2.1 to 22.9).”
“The excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest surpassed the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group in both Pfizer and Moderna trials (2.3 and 6.4 per 10,000 participants, respectively)”.
Read/Download the June 1, 2022 Study:
- Serious Adverse Events of Special Interest Following mRNA Vaccination in Randomized Trials – June 1st, 2022 (01)
Posts tagged: Peter Doshi
- Australian Senators vs Pfizer
- Fully-Referenced Scientific Reasoning to stay away from the jabs (Letter)
- Finally, an Australian paper on COVID Vaccines…
- COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Data Shows a Negative Benefit to Harm Ratio in New Peer-Reviewed Paper
- New Study Shows Pfizer & Moderna Jabs ‘Associated with Increased Risk of Serious Adverse Events’
- Australian Medical Network – Open Letter to Atagi & TGA
- List of Doctor Names (Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency)
- Dr Peter Doshi – Editor BMJ – attitude of “Everybody Knows” has shutdown intellectual curiosity
|01||Fraiman, Joseph and Erviti, Juan and Jones, Mark and Greenland, Sander and Whelan, Patrick and Kaplan, Robert M. and Doshi, Peter, Serious Adverse Events of Special Interest Following mRNA Vaccination in Randomized Trials. JVAC-D-22-01206, Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=4125239|