Paranormal Interference in Love
There’s many people that experience an interference with a relationship from what I call a paranormal factor (for lack of a better term) or what we call a third-party entity type of visitation which could be a type of inter-dimensional being but it could also be an E.T. or military, or MK-ultra handlers, a sorcerer, demons, angels. There’s actually a lot of different kind of beings in which this can happen. The general symptoms so that the viewers can recognize it as opposed to a regular relationship are:
- Alien abduction history or ET Contact
- Astral or inter-dimensional visitations
- Bonding-Scenarios of various kinds with the targeted partner, which sometimes happens in trauma or in different relational/sexual or astral-sexual unions or meldings). Often remembered in dreams or as an abduction event.
- A love-obsession is one of the huge symptoms because that tends to follow after these bondings take place (from one or both can take place.)
- Switching off or psychic-unplugging of one partner (leaving the other unrequited and pining-away in yearning/obsession/grief). And this is something that was clearly observed as part of the whole scenario of the love bite.
- General emotional turmoil during the drama of the love obsession
- Increased alien abductions or visitations during the duration of the love-obsession.
- Stage-managed dreams and virtual-reality scenarios
- Trainings with the other partner
- Super-natural and paranormal events
- A lot of synchronicities regarding the targeted-partner which suggests that they are ‘the one’ or the ‘twin flame’ or ‘soul-mate’.
- Spontaneous Kundalini activation
- Increasing the people’s psychic abilities
- Exhaustion, that suggests that one is still connected to the love-bite partner, even after the relationship or obsession is over, there is still a psychic link going on.
- Emotional and telepathic linking with the love-bite partner during the bonding-phase and sometimes afterwards.
- The sense of being under a spell
- The relationship between the two bonded individuals is such that both persons are magnetically attracted to one another, often in unlikely situations.
- The love relationship set-up may include a number of bizarre synchronicities, vivid dreams, supernatural events and bonding exercises during alien encounters.
- The orchestrated experiences are often intimate and sexual such that one or the other develops an intense chemistry and love obsession with the targeted partner. Oftentimes, either person is married to or has an existing relationship with another mate. It makes no difference.
- The emotional, passionate and even telepathic connection between the bonded pair is unlike normal relationships (whatever normal is, anyway). Some have described it as the most exhilarating love imaginable, to the point of total spiritual immersion or indwelling with their “beloved.” Then the inevitable happens. It’s absolutely devastating. The targeted love partner becomes “switched off” and the love-struck other half becomes painfully unrequited.
- The switching off is described as an emotional and sexual disinterest in their once “attractive” partner. The chosen partner may have an initial attraction or even a strong love for the other, but then loses interest, often right after an abduction or vivid dream. If one or the other abductee has a good recall of their dreams and abduction memories, they may remember being previously bonded together in one or more experiences.
- Some abductees report spontaneous remote viewing images and visions of the intended partner in such a way as to elicit emotions, such as jealousy, obsessive love, yearning and grievous unrequited love pangs. The alien manipulated love obsession process is akin to a carrot being dangled just enough to get the obsessed lover into a constant cycle of love and unrequited love.
- This can extend from relationship to relationship and is emotionally exhausting.
Source: The aftermath of the alien love bite
- See also: bibliotecapleyades
- See also: My Alien Love Bite Story ~ A Treatise, by KarinLLightworker
- See also: A Unique Love Bite/Dark Side of Cupid Cases
To remove entities – see my blog posts about different ideas:
- Removing entities and implants (in-progress, just started writing, will remove this writing when it’s published – hopefully tomorrow)
- Removing Negative Entities
- Psychic Greetings / Attacks From Negative Entities
- You Are Not Evil. (Parasites Feeding Off Negative Energies)
- Non-Physical Intruders / Spirit Attachments
- Purifying Negative So That Evil Cannot Enter
- Live In Your Own Integrity (Align With Your Soul)
Penny’s view: I really don’t know what to make of any of this. I can resonate so much but my mind does not want to believe. From all the stuff that I’ve experienced in the past few years that relates to this, I kept on going “yes, there must be demons/evil/negative entities”, to “nah – surely not, can’t be, this is just delusional”, and so this is one area that I haven’t been able to explore properly because of my own blocks and disbelief. I want to open my mind so that I can just be more knowledgeable and aware about the subjects – maybe because I do agree that the more knowledge you have, the less fear you have because you see things for what they are, there is no uncertainty when you have investigated something more thoroughly than what the masses-put out, or what you learn from watching “movies”, you know? I kinda tend to believe that they are a manifestation of our own making. Our own fears being manifested. Or they are real. And the best way I can describe the way that I actually think about them currently is that no matter if they are real or imagined, it’s because of our own weaknesses and vulnerabilities and not living true to our own soul’s values, that would cause them to turn up in our lives. That doing the work on our own selves is what defeats them or makes them irrelevant. That they are.. or can be viewed as.. helpers in a way – showing us where we are weak/vulnerable/out of alignment. Showing us what to work on. I talk about it more in my blog posts above. But yeah.. I can’t just believe because someone says “hey, believe me”.. but I have had some fucking scary experiences that would make a lot more sense if these things were actually real. So eventually I hope to marry my own experiences with some form of truth that serves me, and in the meantime, I guess it’s healthy to just explore and see what I come across, keep open-minded to the possibility that what I experienced could actually have been real – and keep open-minded that it could also have been psychosis or delusional, whilst ever working on myself in regards to weaknesses/vulnerabilities, physical & mental health, and living balanced & true to my own sense of what’s right.