For anyone that knows about Democide and #WHO-lockstep this Opportunistic Vaccinations & Sedation rules are horrifying. This is how we kill off/control the planet and get our own schools, hospitals, and so-called health professionals to do it on our behalf.
The “School of Population Health” – University of NSW, published an article in Jan 2021 to the journal “Vaccine” titled “A review of hospital-based interventions to improve inpatient influenza vaccination uptake for high-risk adults” (Click image below).
- Author Holly Seale:
- receives funding from Sanofi Pasteur – “the vaccines division of the pharmaceutical company Sanofi – the largest company in the world devoted entirely to vaccines“. (01)
- presents at conferences & workshops & develops resources for: Sanofi Pasteur and:
Sequiris – the World Leader in Influenza Vaccines! one of the largest flu vaccine makers in the world. including their own new sa-mRNA (self-amplifying flu vaccines), as well as the controversial Quadrivalent flu vaccines, and owns the only influenza vaccine manufacturing facility in Australia and is the world’s only manufacturer of local antivenoms. (02) Sequirus.com “Our Products” https://www.seqirus.com/products )) (Sequeirus – “About us” > “Manufacturing” https://www.seqirus.com/manufacturing/global-manufacturing-network ))
GSK – “THE MANUFACTURER of Influenza Vaccines! Including the controversial trivalent & quadrivalent flu vaccines” as well as one of the largest vaccine companies in the world developing vaccines all the Infant, Adolescent, Traveller, and Adult vaccines in 160 countries! (03) (04)
Methods: A search was conducted using Scopus, Embase and PubMed databases for articles reporting on hospital-based interventions aimed at improving influenza vaccination for adults. Studies published in English were included and descriptively analysed.
(“we searched for publications, reviewed 31 of them from 1983-2017, and only 3 articles reported no significant increase in uptake attributed to patient refusals, and so we conclude — that “hospital-based interventions are an effective means of improving opportunistic inpatient vaccination“)
Queensland Health “Opportunistic Vaccination.”
This Guideline provides information for all Queensland public health system employees (permanent, temporary and casual) and all organisations and individuals acting as its agents (including Visiting Medical Officers and other partners, contractors, consultants and volunteers).
School Immunisation Program
The Department will provide funding to the HHS for delivery of the School Immunisation Program (SIP).
- ensure the necessary assets, equipment, materials, services and staff (eg. purpose-built vaccine refrigerators, vehicles, coolers/portable fridges, resuscitation equipment and disposables) are available to deliver the SIP effectively and efficiently; (setup Democide in schools)
- ensure SIP service providers comply with the Immunisation Schedule Queensland, the current online edition of the Australian Immunisation Handbook, current Queensland’s Health (Drugs and Poisons) Regulation 1996, the Department’s SIP Resource Kit for Vaccine Service Providers and the National Vaccine Storage Guidelines; (get up-to-date brainwashing handed-down from WHO)
- ensure “catch-up” vaccination services to students who missed school clinics are offered in various settings including schools and community health/immunisation clinics;
- ensure vaccination records and consent forms are kept in accordance with the Queensland Health (Clinical Records) Retention and Disposal Schedule;
- record and send all required SIP data to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) within four weeks of an individual being immunised through the SIP; (digital health coming to your social credit system soon, so keep your records so that we can use this against them later)
- participate in regular communication with the Immunisation Program, Department of Health, including, but not restricted to: bi-monthly teleconferences; scheduled video conferences; face to face and other incidental meetings as required; (get up-to-date brainwashing handed-down from WHO)
- manage clinical incidents and adverse events; and (wow… detailed… )
- work with the Department of Health to:
- improve immunisation coverage rates for the SIP; and (get em all!)
- improve program delivery
- analyse local vaccination data on the AIR to identify and rectify:
- incorrect vaccination data;
- duplicate records; and
- incomplete vaccination data.
- upon request from providers, supply them with accurate and up-to-date vaccination data to assist in
the administration of recommended vaccinations (and prevent over vaccination) for individual
- routinely interrogate local vaccination data to identify children who are overdue for vaccination or
have additional vaccination needs such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, refugees and
medically at-risk children; (hassle them for jabs, and wtf re Aboriginal & Refugees?)
- undertake follow up of children overdue for vaccination; (hassle ’em)
- identify individuals’ vaccination status to assist in the management of outbreaks of vaccine
- educate providers on the requirements for providing high quality vaccination data; (keep the brainwashing going)
- provide technical data support to providers to ensure accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive data
is stored and transmitted for individual patient records; (digital health will ensure your medical records follow you around – even to your local store, services, and any business who gets brainwashed to comply with draconian dictatorship from the NWO)
- review and respond to regular immunisation coverage data reports provided by Queensland Health; (get your latest brainwashing from WHO)
- report vaccination data to AIR; and (digital Health records)
- identify geographical areas and providers with low coverage and undertake data interventions to
improve vaccination rates (hmm, data interventions, what does that mean?)
- ATAGI advice on use of sedation for CVODI-19 Vaccination, Apr 6, 2022 (Docx) “Vaccines may also be administered opportunistically while patients are undergoing sedation for unrelated procedures.” (05)
- A review of hospital-based interventions to improve inpatient influenza vaccination uptake for high-risk adults (NSW ‘School of Population Health’, Dec 2020) (PubMed) (06)
- Queensland Health Guideline Approval date: 25 June 2019 (PDF) Document Number: QH-GDL-955:2014 (07)
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. I do not have any medical training aside from my own research and interest in this area. The information I publish is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. I just report my own results, understanding & research.