NZ Vaccine Mandate – Legal Option – Employer Health & Safety Act
Don’t take any action until you’ve watched both videos.
New Zealand: Using the Health and Safety Act – First option “Stress Leave”
Chris Lind CellPhone: 0275552578
Follow up to First Video (Better Option & Further Instructions):
- Health & Safety Incident Form from Employer or Internet
- Serious harm caused by psychological harm and duress caused by the vaccine mandate.
- What psychological issues the mandate has given you:
- i.e. Sleepless Nights, Fatigue
- Do not use Stress or Mental Health
- If you have concerns about wording, email Chris Lind – email@example.com – and he’ll try and get back to you.
- Submit Incident Report
- Signed, Dated, Copy
- Everyday thereafter, you put in another incident report.
- Bullying is illegal under the Health & Safety Act
- Verbal Abuse, Physical Harm, Serious Harm, Abuse in Tea-Rooms
- “They are acting illegally under the Health & Safety Act, and WorkSafe”
- Do it daily for a week (or two weeks if you are the only one) and then request a copy of the statistics
- If enough serious harm incidents happen, WorkSafe will have to act
- Once you get the statements, collate them, get out and talk to others who are affected and get them to fill out the reports as well.
- Get the reports into the system.
- It is illegal for WorkSafe not to investigate it, and illegal for your employer not to report it.
- Psychological harm is ongoing.
- Send statistics to Chris Lind – firstname.lastname@example.org
- he’ll collate them all and make sure we get legal representation and confront WorkSafe with them.
See also: Letters & Templates for Letters & Legal Options, Aussies may also use the Verifiable References, Find others in your industry on Telegram, and here’s a post I’m collecting for finding a new job.