MonkeyPox Mania Summit
I already posted the full summit on my rather large MonkeyPox post but in case you missed it, here are the separate sessions of each speaker.
Featuring in order of appearance:
- Dr. Tom Cowan – The distinction between believing and knowing
- Dr. Sam Bailey – Virus Mania and the pandemic playbook
- Mike Stone of viroliegy.com – Eradication of smallpox and how it relates to monkeypox and other pox illnesses
- Dr. Andrew Kaufman – Original MPXV “isolation” studies, no viral particles shown as usual
- Christine Massey – FOIA REQUESTS
- Dr. Mark Bailey – PCR: sequences not shown to come from a virus & not clinically-validated to diagnose anything
- Dr. Kevin Corbett – Cooking up cases through up-scaled testing and phony epidemiological clustering
- Saeed Qureshi – Vaccine development
- Eric Coppolino – PCR Test & COVID as a Digital phenomenon
- Dr. Amandha Vollmer – Nutritional deficiencies leading to skin expression, closing comments & summary.
- Q&A (roughly 20-30 minutes)