MonkeyPox Mania Summit
I already posted the full summit on my rather large MonkeyPox post but in case you missed it, here are the separate sessions of each speaker.
Host Alec Zeck of The Way Forward presents a live summit to dissect and debunk the monkey business surrounding both monkeypox and the theory of pathogenic viruses at large.
Featuring in order of appearance:
- Dr. Tom Cowan – The distinction between believing and knowing
- Dr. Sam Bailey – Virus Mania and the pandemic playbook
- Mike Stone of viroliegy.com – Eradication of smallpox and how it relates to monkeypox and other pox illnesses
- Dr. Andrew Kaufman – Original MPXV “isolation” studies, no viral particles shown as usual
- Christine Massey – FOIA REQUESTS
- Dr. Mark Bailey – PCR: sequences not shown to come from a virus & not clinically-validated to diagnose anything
- Dr. Kevin Corbett – Cooking up cases through up-scaled testing and phony epidemiological clustering
- Saeed Qureshi – Vaccine development
- Eric Coppolino – PCR Test & COVID as a Digital phenomenon
- Dr. Amandha Vollmer – Nutritional deficiencies leading to skin expression, closing comments & summary.
- Q&A (roughly 20-30 minutes)
Unfortunately the PDF option doesn't print citations or any text that needs expanding. Will find another PDF solution another day - I've already lost half the day trying to get it to work. ~ May 9th, 2023
Telegram Channels: Get Post Updates | Post Comments | Videos
Get post updates from either Gettr or my Telegram channel: @JourneyToABetterLife. To comment on a post, the easiest way is to post in Telegram. (Note: I stopped logging into Facebook in January 2023 and haven't looked back!). Best way to reach me (although I don't login everyday) is putting a message in Telegram, Gettr, or SMS.