Magnetic Phenomenon is Real
- Updated:7 months ago
- Reading Time:49Minutes
- Post Words:12997Words
The Electromagnetism phenomenon in the Vaccinated (or what we now dub “Graphinated“) is real. Along with myself and other friends who are “magnetized” (jabbed or not), this is a real phenomenon – where you would do best to trust your own experience rather than a “fact-checker” website funded by those that don’t want you to know you are magnetized, and something we are yet to still figure out.
Living Document. First published: March 29, 2022 | Last update: April 29, 2023
Magnetic Phenomenon is Real
This phenomenon – especially those sticking heavy-cellphones to themselves – was not found before the pandemic – only freak, extremely-rare “Headline-Making” – “World News” cases and stories were found.
I just did a search again now from March 2000 – March 2019 and it used to make “World News” if someone was a “Human-Magnet”:
- 1 from Croatia (Ivan Stoiljkovic)
- 1 from Serbia (Bogdan 2011)
- 1 from Russia (Nikolai Kryaglyachenko 2014)
- 1 from Bosnia (Erman Delic 2016 – cutlery & coins)
- 1 from Turkey (Mehmet Sumbul)
- 1 from Brazil (Paula David Amorinm – forks, spoons, scissors, saucepans)
- 1 from Rome (Elvir Silayciya).
They still had critics saying “these kids must be just sticky or have smooth, hairless bodies”…. but it used to be newsworthy enough that one magnetized person would make “world news“.
Now we have one in twenty? (At least in my circle it’s about half of us). Who knows or will ever know the true numbers of what’s going on out there – but now we have thousands of “Human Magnets” and instead of making “World News” – it’s censored, ridiculed, and “debunked”.
Some people believe ‘fact-checkers’ so much, they trust the bloody screen over what’s happening to them lol, cray-cray to think fact-checkers are truthful – it’s been more than 2 years now, time to learn who they are.
With me, it’s only the super-strong magnets that work, and when I detox, it will not stick at all, but with the vaccinated, there are varying differences that are astounding to watch – most especially is the denial of anything causing “magnetism” in the jab but there are those who are magnetic “ONLY” at the jab-site.
What is causing the magnetism?
In some it could be contaminated vials (Japan had 1.6 million doses of Moderna recalled with contamination of ‘stainless steel’ and ‘white floating matter’ – and there are more toxic batches worldwide).
Or it could be by design – the literature on some of the LNPs (Lipid Nanoparticles) used in the jabs do mention magnetic properties (hard to wrap ones head around something so “tiny” holding up a cell phone though.. unless it’s accumulative or some other phenomenon. Like shouldn’t we test this out? Exactly how much LNP’s are required to be magnetized? What temperature? What else?
Is it even possible to disregard anything so quickly when it’s using completely novel ingredients and a completely new technology – why are we just saying “it’s just not possible” when noone, not even our health authorities, know what the excipients & adjuvants do – because they didn’t test them, they are novel, there is nothing they can refer to – there is no data they can look up to be able to answer the question.
There is no relevant testing to back up any claims that it’s either possible or impossible. They skipped that step in their fast-tracked operation “warp-speed”.
None of us know what this is – the people doing the “ridiculing” have no idea what it is – the news anchors have no idea what it is. Just because it doesn’t “seem” possible (of course it sounds nuts!)
… but yet.. we have people who are jabbed with the jab-site magnetic, even weeks after?
Why do the magnets flip-over? What is it, a frequency thing? Maybe not an ingredient at all? Where is the investigation into the “what” and “why”?
Maybe it’s the graphene or iron or something else magnetic in the food (some supermarket chicken is magnetic these days – why?), supplements, air, water, buildings, clothes, masks, medications and so on. But this only makes sense to those whose magnetism is spread-out. Makes less sense to the “jab-site” magnetism.
Point is, fact-checkers lie because they work for the ‘bad guys’ and we can’t find a reasonable definitive answer as to what is causing it – most especially when it is “only” magnetic at the jab-site.
Except the literature does show it’s absolutely possible – that two non-magnetic ingredients can suddenly – like magic – become magnetic when mixed, such as Graphene and Biomolecules, and the literature also talks about Superparamagnetism that has the same phenomena.
Luxembourg Study of Magnetized Vaccinated People
Study on the electromagnetism of vaccinated persons in Luxembourg | PDF This study confirms that most people who received the jab are magnetized, compared to those who had not receive the jab. (01) Study on the electromagnetism of vaccinated persons in Luxembourg | PDF
New Zealand Doctors – Magnetism Investigation
Magnetism in New Zealand Covid-19 Vaccinees: Evidence of Graphene Oxide or Contaminated Vials or Both? “We did not believe the magnetism at first, but we kept seeing reports. So, the NZDSOS science team investigated”. This is their report, which they have shared with NZ authorities.
From Conclusion: The evidence and results presented in this report present alarming findings. Of the 41 reported cases of magnetism (to date), alongside concerning side effects post–vaccination reported, at least 11 batches of Pfizer–BioNTech COVID–19 mRNA vaccines distributed in at least 9 cities throughout New Zealand were found to be temporally associated with magnetism. These findings point to the possible contamination of vials of Pfizer–BioNTech Comirnaty COVID–19 mRNA vaccine vials in New Zealand, or toxicity from graphene oxide, which must be investigated thoroughly. The experience of magnetism causes great distress and we believe should be investigated transparently due to the association with serious health conditions from the presence of graphene oxide and other contaminants.
See further down the post under the heading “Vaccine-Induced Magnetism – Not on the Beeb (UK)”
AstraZeneca – detected electric fields
Molecular Biophysicist Guillermo Iturriaga, CEO of Laser Beam Technology Chile, has conducted a series of analyses of AstraZeneca vaccination vials from an external and electronics point of view. Based on what he has discovered and studied, he wrote an official interim report that describes how he detected electronic components in the composition of the substance that so many people carry in their bodies.
Interesting that these nanocomponents he detected create electric fields when the vials are shaken, and he detected semiconductors, capacitors, transistors, diodes in the AZ vial. (See Chile section of my Graphene post)
Interim Report of AstraZeneca vials (PDF) – Laser Beam Technology – Chile
Dr. Pierre Gilbert Warns In 1995 About Magnetic Vaccines (English Subtitles)
“In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections. This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory.
And these vaccines will make possible to control people. The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie.
Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda”
Dr Pierre Gilbert in 1995
Magnetic Vaccines exist in the literature…
“Production of mRNA vaccines does not require culturing cells or viruses as in traditional vaccine production technology, relying instead on in vitro synthesis technology. The Lipid InOrganic Nanoparticles (LION) delivery vehicle developed by HDT Bio is composed of squalene, Span 60, Tween80, cationic lipid 1,2-dioleoyl-3-trimethylammonium propane (DOTAP), and superparamagnetic iron oxide (SPIO), and has been used to deliver self-replicating mRNA encoding the S protein of SARS-CoV-2. Preclinical results indicate that this delivery vehicle can improve vaccine stability, delivery efficiency and immunogenicity, thereby inducing strong neutralizing antibodies and T cell response in mice and non-human primates.” (02) Fang, Enyue et al. “Advances in COVID-19 mRNA vaccine development.” Signal transduction and targeted therapy vol. 7,1 94. 23 Mar. 2022, doi:10.1038/s41392-022-00950-y
“Here, we developed an alphavirus-derived replicon RNA vaccine candidate, repRNA-CoV2S, encoding the SARS-CoV-2 spike (S) protein. The RNA replicons were formulated with Lipid InOrganic Nanoparticles (LION) that were designed to enhance vaccine stability, delivery, and immunogenicity. LION is a highly stable cationic squalene emulsion with 15 nm superparamagnetic iron oxide (Fe3O4) nanoparticles (SPIO) embedded in the hydrophobic oil phase.” (03)Erasmus, Jesse H et al. “An Alphavirus-derived replicon RNA vaccine induces SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody and T cell responses in mice and nonhuman primates.” Science translational medicine vol. 12,555 (2020): eabc9396. … Click for full citation
“The efficiency of delivery of DNA vaccines is often relatively low compared to protein vaccines. The use of superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs) to deliver genes via magnetofection shows promise in improving the efficiency of gene delivery both in vitro and in vivo” (04) Al-Deen FN, Selomulya C, Ma C, Coppel RL. Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine. Methods Mol Biol. 2014;1143:181-94. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-0410-5_12. PMID: 24715289.
(Maybe it’s this “superparamagnetic iron oxide (SPIO)” that is causing the magnetism depending on temperature / magnetic fields?)
Just because we don’t understand “how” something can be possible, doesn’t mean it’s not:
Superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles: magnetic nanoplatforms as drug carriers. International journal of nanomedicine, 2012. PMID: 22848170
Is this not a plausible explanation for what we’re seeing?
If this was possible a decade ago, what is possible now?
SPIONs are small synthetic γ-Fe2O3 (maghemite), Fe3O4 (magnetite) or α-Fe2O3 (hermatite) particles with a core ranging from 10 nm to 100 nm in diameter. In addition, mixed oxides of iron with transition metal ions such as copper, cobalt, nickel, and manganese, are known to exhibit superparamagnetic properties and also fall into the category of SPIONs. However, magnetite and maghemite nanoparticles are the most widely used SPIONs in various biomedical applications.
SPIONs have an organic or inorganic coating, on or within which a drug is loaded, and they are then guided by an external magnet to their target tissue. These particles exhibit the phenomenon of “superparamagnetism”, ie, on application of an external magnetic field, they become magnetized up to their saturation magnetization, and on removal of the magnetic field, they no longer exhibit any residual magnetic interaction.
This property is size-dependent and generally arises when the size of nanoparticles is as low as 10–20 nm. At such a small size, these nanoparticles do not exhibit multiple domains as found in large magnets; on the other hand, they become a single magnetic domain and act as a “single super spin” that exhibits high magnetic susceptibility. Thus, on application of a magnetic field, these nanoparticles provide a stronger and more rapid magnetic response compared with bulk magnets with negligible remanence (residual magnetization) and coercivity (the field required to bring the magnetism to zero).
This superparamagnetism, unique to nanoparticles, is very important for their use as drug delivery vehicles because these nanoparticles can literally drag drug molecules to their target site in the body under the influence of an applied magnet field.
Moreover, once the applied magnetic field is removed, the magnetic particles retain no residual magnetism at room temperature and hence are unlikely to agglomerate (ie, they are easily dispersed), thus evading uptake by phagocytes and increasing their half-life in the circulation.
Self-Assembling Ferritin “controlling brain circuits using magnetised protein”
Sneaking into the Brain with Nanoparticles (06) 2015 – NOVA – Sneaking into the Brain with Nanoparticles https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/nanoparticles-brain/
Nanoparticles’ unique properties could dramatically change the way we understand and treat the brain and its diseases.
While some nanoparticles act as treatments, others play the role of Trojan horse: they pretend to be ordinary, recognized molecules, gain access through special receptors, and sneak the drugs with them as they pass through the restricted entry gates. Nate Vinzant, an undergraduate in Gina Forster’s lab at the University of South Dakota, is using iron oxide to smuggle anti-anxiety drugs into the brain.
When injected directly into the brain, antisauvagine decreases anxiety in rats. However, direct injection into the brain isn’t a feasible treatment option for humans and antisauvagine is incapable of passing from the blood to the brain on its own. To sneak it in, Vinzant attached antisauvagine to iron oxide nanoparticles, which are regularly taken into the brain via specific receptors. When hitched to iron, antisauvagine goes along for the ride because “the brain thinks it’s iron,” Vinzant says. Indeed, typically anxious rats given iron-bound antisauvagine displayed less signs of stress than untreated rats, confirming that the drug made its way from the injection site in the abdomen, through the blood, and across the barrier.
In addition to improving treatments, nanoparticles can also help researchers understand diseases and the brain in general. President Obama’s BRAIN Initiative, a program aiming to map the neurons and connections within the human brain, is initially focused on the development of novel technologies that may lead to future breakthroughs. This fall, Sarah Stanley, a post-doctoral researcher in Jeffrey Friedman’s lab at Rockefeller University, received one of the initiative’s first grants to develop technology that uses nanoparticles to control neurons.
Stanley’s goal is to examine a diffuse network of neurons distributed throughout the brain. “We were really looking for a way of remotely modulating cells,” Stanley explains, but existing tools weren’t able to go deep or dispersed enough. For example, one popular new technique known as optogenetics, which uses light to activate neurons, wouldn’t work for Stanley’s project because light can’t penetrate very far into tissue. Another method involving uniquely designed drugs and receptors can’t be quickly turned on and off. So Stanley turned to nanoparticles.
Ferritin nanoparticles bind and store iron, and Stanley genetically tweaked the nanoparticles to also associate with a temperature-sensitive channel. When the channel is heated, it opens, leading to the activation of certain genes.
To generate heat, she used radio waves. Unlike light, radio waves freely penetrate tissue. They hit the ferritin nanoparticle, heating the iron core. The hot iron then heats the associated channel, causing it to open. Stanley tested the system by linking it to the production of insulin; when the radio waves heated the iron, the channel opened and the insulin gene was turned on, leading to a measurable increase in insulin. The nanoparticle is “basically acting as a sensor for radio waves,” says Stanley. It’s “transducing what would be entirely innocuous signals into enough energy to open the channel.”
To optimize the system, Stanley first tested it in liver and stem cells of mice, but she is now moving into mouse neurons, intending to turn them on and off with her nanoparticle remote control. The radio waves’ penetration should allow researchers to use this technique to manipulate cells that are both deep and spread throughout the brain. “This tool will allow us to be able to modulate any cells in any [central nervous system] region at the same time in a freely moving mouse,” Stanley notes.
For now, remotely controlling neurons in this way will only be used in research to discover more about these deep or dispersed networks. But eventually, it could potentially be combined with gene therapy to fine-tune protein levels. For example, in diseases with a mutated or dysfunctional gene, like Rett Syndrome, a developmental disorder causing movement and communication difficulties, gene therapy aims to replace the defective gene. Adding a functional gene isn’t always enough, however, as it must be adjusted to produce the appropriate amount of protein. Controlling the gene with radio waves and nanoparticles would allow doctors to carefully tweak the protein production.
“It was really exciting to see earlier this fall that the [National Institutes of Health] has awarded about 50 new grants for some amazing, innovative ideas.”
Neuroscientists may need to temper their excitement, however. Clinical trials for cancer treatments have stalled as some nanoparticles—including iron—have been found to generate free radicals, which can trigger cell death. But a compromise may be possible: iron nanoparticles are also being studied to enhance magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) signals and toxicity doesn’t seem to be an issue so long as the doses are kept low. If the drugs the nanoparticles carry with them are powerful enough, lower doses can be used and harmful side effects prevented.
Magnetized protein for “Remotely Controlled” behaviour
Genetically engineered ‘Magneto’ protein remotely controls brain and behaviour (07) Genetically engineered ‘Magneto’ protein remotely controls brain and behaviour https://www.theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2016/mar/24/magneto-remotely-controls-brain-and-behaviour
“Badass” new method uses a magnetised protein to activate brain cells rapidly, reversibly, and non-invasively
Fri 25 Mar 2016
Researchers in the United States have developed a new method for controlling the brain circuits associated with complex animal behaviours, using genetic engineering to create a magnetised protein that activates specific groups of nerve cells from a distance.
The most powerful of these is a method called optogenetics, which enables researchers to switch populations of related neurons on or off on a millisecond-by-millisecond timescale with pulses of laser light. Another recently developed method, called chemogenetics, uses engineered proteins that are activated by designer drugs and can be targeted to specific cell types.
The new technique, developed in Ali Güler’s lab at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, and described in an advance online publication in the journal Nature Neuroscience, is not only non-invasive, but can also activate neurons rapidly and reversibly.
Several earlier studies have shown that nerve cell proteins which are activated by heat and mechanical pressure can be genetically engineered so that they become sensitive to radio waves and magnetic fields, by attaching them to an iron-storing protein called ferritin, or to inorganic paramagnetic particles. These methods represent an important advance – they have, for example, already been used to regulate blood glucose levels in mice – but involve multiple components which have to be introduced separately.
The new technique builds on this earlier work, and is based on a protein called TRPV4, which is sensitive to both temperature and stretching forces. These stimuli open its central pore, allowing electrical current to flow through the cell membrane; this evokes nervous impulses that travel into the spinal cord and then up to the brain.
Güler and his colleagues reasoned that magnetic torque (or rotating) forces might activate TRPV4 by tugging open its central pore, and so they used genetic engineering to fuse the protein to the paramagnetic region of ferritin, together with short DNA sequences that signal cells to transport proteins to the nerve cell membrane and insert them into it.
When they introduced this genetic construct into human embryonic kidney cells growing in Petri dishes, the cells synthesized the ‘Magneto’ protein and inserted it into their membrane. Application of a magnetic field activated the engineered TRPV1 protein, as evidenced by transient increases in calcium ion concentration within the cells, which were detected with a fluorescence microscope.
Next, the researchers inserted the Magneto DNA sequence into the genome of a virus, together with the gene encoding green fluorescent protein, and regulatory DNA sequences that cause the construct to be expressed only in specified types of neurons. They then injected the virus into the brains of mice, targeting the entorhinal cortex, and dissected the animals’ brains to identify the cells that emitted green fluorescence. Using microelectrodes, they then showed that applying a magnetic field to the brain slices activated Magneto so that the cells produce nervous impulses.
To determine whether Magneto can be used to manipulate neuronal activity in live animals, they injected Magneto into zebrafish larvae, targeting neurons in the trunk and tail that normally control an escape response. They then placed the zebrafish larvae into a specially-built magnetised aquarium, and found that exposure to a magnetic field induced coiling manouvres similar to those that occur during the escape response. (This experiment involved a total of nine zebrafish larvae, and subsequent analyses revealed that each larva contained about 5 neurons expressing Magneto.)
In one final experiment, the researchers injected Magneto into the striatum of freely behaving mice, a deep brain structure containing dopamine-producing neurons that are involved in reward and motivation, and then placed the animals into an apparatus split into magnetised a non-magnetised sections. Mice expressing Magneto spent far more time in the magnetised areas than mice that did not, because activation of the protein caused the striatal neurons expressing it to release dopamine, so that the mice found being in those areas rewarding. This shows that Magneto can remotely control the firing of neurons deep within the brain, and also control complex behaviours.
“Previous attempts [using magnets to control neuronal activity] needed multiple components for the system to work – injecting magnetic particles, injecting a virus that expresses a heat-sensitive channel, [or] head-fixing the animal so that a coil could induce changes in magnetism,” he explains. “The problem with having a multi-component system is that there’s so much room for each individual piece to break down.”
“This system is a single, elegant virus that can be injected anywhere in the brain, which makes it technically easier and less likely for moving bells and whistles to break down,” he adds, “and their behavioral equipment was cleverly designed to contain magnets where appropriate so that the animals could be freely moving around.”
‘Magnetogenetics’ is therefore an important addition to neuroscientists’ tool box, which will undoubtedly be developed further, and provide researchers with new ways of studying brain development and function.
- Genetically targeted magnetic control of the nervous system (08) Wheeler, M. A., et al. (2016). Genetically targeted magnetic control of the nervous system. Nat. Neurosci., DOI: 10.1038/nn.4265
Ferritin, can self-assemble into a “cage” that holds as many as 4,500 iron atoms (09) Engineered protein crystals make cells magnetic | 2019 press release https://www.acs.org/content/acs/en/pressroom/newsreleases/2019/september/engineered-protein-crystals-make-cells-magnetic.html
If scientists could give living cells magnetic properties, they could perhaps manipulate cellular activities with external magnetic fields. But previous attempts to magnetize cells by producing iron-containing proteins inside them have resulted in only weak magnetic forces. Now, researchers reporting in ACS’ Nano Letters have engineered genetically encoded protein crystals that can generate magnetic forces many times stronger than those already reported.
The new area of magnetogenetics seeks to use genetically encoded proteins that are sensitive to magnetic fields to study and manipulate cells. Many previous approaches have featured a natural iron-storage protein called ferritin, which can self-assemble into a “cage” that holds as many as 4,500 iron atoms. But even with this large iron-storage capacity, ferritin cages in cells generate magnetic forces that are millions of times too small for practical applications. To drastically increase the amount of iron that a protein assembly can store, Bianxiao Cui and colleagues wanted to combine the iron-binding ability of ferritin with the self-assembly properties of another protein, called Inkabox-PAK4cat, that can form huge, spindle-shaped crystals inside cells. The researchers wondered if they could line the hollow interiors of the crystals with ferritin proteins to store larger amounts of iron that would generate substantial magnetic forces.
To make the new crystals, the researchers fused genes encoding ferritin and Inkabox-PAK4cat and expressed the new protein in human cells in a petri dish. The resulting crystals, which grew to about 45 microns in length (or about half the diameter of a human hair) after 3 days, did not affect cell survival. The researchers then broke open the cells, isolated the crystals and added iron, which enabled them to pull the crystals around with external magnets. Each crystal contained about five billion iron atoms and generated magnetic forces that were nine orders of magnitude stronger than single ferritin cages. By introducing crystals that were pre-loaded with iron to living cells, the researchers could move the cells around with a magnet. However, they were unable to magnetize the cells by adding iron to crystals already growing in cells, possibly because the iron levels in cells were too low. This is an area that requires further investigation, the researchers say.
- Engineering a Genetically Encoded Magnetic Protein Crystal (10)Li TL, Wang Z, You H, Ong Q, Varanasi VJ, Dong M, Lu B, Paşca SP, Cui B. Engineering a Genetically Encoded Magnetic Protein Crystal. Nano Lett. 2019 Oct 9;19(10):6955-6963. doi: 10.1021/acs.nanolett.9b02266. Epub 2019 Sep 25. PMID: 31552740; PMCID: … Click for full citation
Here’s a covid jab funded by Zuckberg and Stanford Uni
- A Single Immunization with Spike-Functionalized Ferritin Vaccines Elicits Neutralizing Antibody Responses against SARS-CoV-2 in Mice (11)Powell AE, Zhang K, Sanyal M, Tang S, Weidenbacher PA, Li S, Pham TD, Pak JE, Chiu W, Kim PS. A Single Immunization with Spike-Functionalized Ferritin Vaccines Elicits Neutralizing Antibody Responses against SARS-CoV-2 in Mice. ACS Cent Sci. 2021 … Click for full citation
If you’ve done your research, you’ll see alarm bells already in the title with the ferritin, but the first couple of sentences of the abstract should make your eyes pop.
We designed subunit vaccine candidates using self-assembling ferritin nanoparticles displaying one of two multimerized SARS-CoV-2 spikes: full-length ectodomain (S-Fer) or a C-terminal 70 amino-acid deletion (SΔC-Fer). Ferritin is an attractive nanoparticle platform for production of vaccines, and ferritin-based vaccines have been investigated in humans in two separate clinical trials.
The conflict$ of interest are fun too:
The authors declare the following competing financial interest(s): A.E.P., P.A.W., and P.S.K. are named as inventors on a provisional patent application applied for by Stanford University and the Chan Zuckerberg Biohub* on immunogenic coronavirus fusion proteins and related methods.
AstraZeneca & the US Military have a joint ferritin covid jab too with connections to Moderna, Pfizer & other Big-Chemical giants
- SARS-CoV-2 ferritin nanoparticle vaccines elicit broad SARS coronavirus immunogenicity (12)Joyce MG, Chen WH, Sankhala RS, Hajduczki A, Thomas PV, Choe M, Chang W, Peterson CE, Martinez E, Morrison EB, Smith C, Ahmed A, Wieczorek L, Anderson A, Chen RE, Case JB, Li Y, Oertel T, Rosado L, Ganesh A, Whalen C, Carmen JM, Mendez-Rivera L, … Click for full citation
A Spike-ferritin nanoparticle (SpFN) vaccine elicited neutralizing titers more than 20-fold higher than convalescent donor serum, following a single immunization, while RBD-Ferritin nanoparticle (RFN) immunogens elicited similar responses after two immunizations.
Their conflict$ are even more impressive – wow. almost the whole gang is here!
M.G.J. and K.M. are named as inventors on International Patent Application No. WO/2021/21405 entitled “Vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 and other coronaviruses.” M.G.J. is named as an inventor on International Patent Application No. WO/2018/081318 and U.S. patent 10,960,070 entitled “Prefusion Coronavirus Spike Proteins and Their Use.” Z.B. is named as an inventor on U.S. patent 10,434,167 entitled “Non-toxic adjuvant formulation comprising a monophosphoryl lipid A (MPLA)-containing liposome composition and a saponin.” Z.B. and G.R.M are named inventors on “Compositions And Methods For Vaccine Delivery”, US Patent Application: 16/607,917. M.S.D. is a consultant for Inbios, Vir Biotechnology, NGM Biopharmaceuticals and Carnival Corporation and on the Scientific Advisory Boards of Moderna and Immunome. The Diamond laboratory has received funding support in sponsored research agreements from Moderna, Vir Biotechnology and Emergent BioSolutions. S.R., P.M.M., and M.T.E. are employees of AstraZeneca and currently hold AstraZeneca stock or stock options. Zoltan Beck is currently employed at Pfizer.
Just say no to jabs people, just say no.
Here’s another one, funded by NIAID and the US Military (amongst others)
- A SARS-CoV-2 spike ferritin nanoparticle vaccine protects hamsters against Alpha and Beta virus variant challenge (13)Wuertz KM, Barkei EK, Chen WH, Martinez EJ, Lakhal-Naouar I, Jagodzinski LL, Paquin-Proulx D, Gromowski GD, Swafford I, Ganesh A, Dong M, Zeng X, Thomas PV, Sankhala RS, Hajduczki A, Peterson CE, Kuklis C, Soman S, Wieczorek L, Zemil M, Anderson A, … Click for full citation
We evaluated whether a SARS-CoV-2 spike ferritin nanoparticle vaccine (SpFN), adjuvanted with the Army Liposomal Formulation QS21 (ALFQ), conferred protection against the Alpha (B.1.1.7), and Beta (B.1.351) VOCs in Syrian golden hamsters.
Wouldn’t want to be in the military right now, certain they are experimenting on them.
Pretty sure this conflict$ of interest statement is very incomplete: (check out the list of affiliations on this page to see what I mean – they also neglected to mention NIAID – Fauci)
Drs. Modjarrad and Joyce are co-inventors on a pending patent application for the Spike Protein Ferritin Nanoparticle (PCT/US2021/021405) Assigned to the U.S. Government as represented by the Secretary of the Army.
Why they use LNPs and PEG in mRNA vaccines
mRNA vaccine delivery using lipid nanoparticles (Published by co-founder of Moderna, Robert Langer, who also collaborated with Bill Gates on developing implantable-chips, and Charles Lieber – expert in “nano-wires” who was funded by DARPA & CCP China and working in Wuhan!)
This paper goes through why they use Lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) with mRNA vaccines, why adjuvants are used (and how they can be incorporated in LNPs to tailor the immune-response), why they use polyethylene glycol (PEG), and that at the time this study was published (2016), there were still no mRNA vaccines using LNPs. (14) Reichmuth, A. M., Oberli, M. A., Jaklenec, A., Langer, R., & Blankschtein, D. (2016). mRNA vaccine delivery using lipid nanoparticles. Therapeutic delivery, 7(5), 319–334. https://doi.org/10.4155/tde-2016-0006
Magnetic LNP studies:
- Lipid Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery (2021) (15) Lipid Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery – Nov 25, 2021 – Wiley – https://doi.org/10.1002/anbr.202100109
- Lipid Nanoparticles for Gene Delivery (2014) (16) Zhao, Yi, and Leaf Huang. “Lipid nanoparticles for gene delivery.” Advances in genetics vol. 88 (2014): 13-36. doi:10.1016/B978-0-12-800148-6.00002-X
- Surfactant-Free, Lipo-Polymersomes Stabilized by Iron Oxide Nanoparticles/Polymer Interlayer for Synergistically Targeted and Magnetically Guided Gene Delivery – Adv Healthc Mater. (2014) (17)Hu SH, Hsieh TY, Chiang CS, Chen PJ, Chen YY, Chiu TL, Chen SY. Surfactant-free, lipo-polymersomes stabilized by iron oxide nanoparticles/polymer interlayer for synergistically targeted and magnetically guided gene delivery. Adv Healthc Mater. 2014 … Click for full citation
- A novel magnetic crystal–lipid nanostructure for magnetically guided in vivo gene delivery – Nature Nanotech (2009) (18) Namiki, Y., Namiki, T., Yoshida, H. et al. A novel magnetic crystal–lipid nanostructure for magnetically guided in vivo gene delivery. Nature Nanotech 4, 598–606 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1038/nnano.2009.202
- Magnetic Nanoparticles in Human Health and Medicine: Current Medical Applications and Alternative Therapy of Cancer (Book) (2021) “… valuable resource for researchers in the fields of nanomagnetism, nanomaterials, magnetic nanoparticles, nanoengineering, biopharmaceuticals nanobiotechnologies, nanomedicine,and biopharmaceuticals, particularly those focused on cancer diagnosis and therapeutics.” “Topics include magnetic nanoparticles with antioxidant activity, iron oxide nanoparticles in nanomedicine, superparamagnetic hyperthermia in clinical trials, and simulating the physics of magnetic particle heating for biomedical applications.” (19) Magnetic Nanoparticles in Human Health and Medicine: Current Medical Applications and Alternative Therapy of Cancer (Book) (2021) DOI:10.1002/9781119754725
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (Deactivate Parts of Brain | Alter & Manipulate Beliefs)
2013 : Ben Swann Truth in Media: Government Program To Control Religious Thought
The intention of the NWO is for you to accept having your thoughts controlled by DARPA.
In this episode of Ben Swann’s Reality Check, Ben talks to an anonymous source who details mind control research that DARPA has been funding to see how narratives (and even direct magnetic stimulation of the brain) can control how people think, act, and perceive reality!
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) for “Religious Extremism”
DARPA, US Dept of Interior (DOI) and The Center for Strategic Communication at ASU “Mapping the Narrative Comprehension Network and its Persuasive Effects” (supposedly for ‘religious extremism’)…
- Funding by: US Department of the Interior (DOI): $2,057,390.00
- the research group will “selectively alter aspects of narrative structure and brain functions via Transcranial Magnetic Simulation (TMS) to induce or disrupt selected features of narrative processing.”
- Once the research group determines which parts of the brain are associated with cognitive reasoning and narrative comprehension, they will be attempt to impair those sections in order to “create a fundamental basis for understanding how to disrupt or enhance aspects of narrative structure and/or brain functioning to minimize or maximize persuasive effects on subject proclivity to engage in political violence.” (Page 23)
- Once it is determined that disruption of certain portions of the brain can enhance persuasive messaging, individuals can be persuaded to do things they normally would not do and believe things they normally would not believe. This could include something as simple as telling a closely guarded secret, to believing in government propaganda, or even committing a violent act.
- The group writes on page 26, “once we have produced a narrative comprehension model [i.e., how individuals comprehend stories and persuasive messages], end users [aka the government] will understand how to activate known neural networks (e.g., working memory or attention) and positive behavioral outcome”
- The group will investigate “possibilities for literally disrupting the activity of the NCN [narrative comprehension network] through Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation.” (page 30)
- The group is so confident that they will be able to induce or disrupt the operations of narratives in the brain, that they say on page 26 that the research “offers the capability to induce or disrupt the operation of narratives in the brain, and develops the capability to induce narrative validity, transportation, and integration with certainty.”
The group gives the following example of this projects usefulness: “If it is the case that activation in one particular neural network enables people to connect personal narrative to master narratives, by disrupting activity in that brain area, we should be able to selectively impair that specific aspect of narrative processing while holding other meaning making processes constant, effectively creating a ‘narrative disruptor.’ Not only would this be an important finding in the science of neural networks and narrative persuasion, but would also have considerably practical and strategic importance.” (page 40)
Essentially, the research aims to literally disrupt how people think and comprehend ideas and messages.
- Further, and perhaps even more terrifying, on page 40, the group writes, “Mechanical disruptions of narrative processing may be, ultimately, replicated in through targeted strategic communication campaigns that approximate the narrative disruptions induced via magnetic stimulation.
- So, after figuring out which parts of the brain are activated by particular persuasive messages and propaganda, the government can test out messages that only activate particular portions of the brain and not others, in order to persuade individuals to believe or not believe something.
- Essentially, they are attempting to modify brain functioning without TMS, and only words.
- They could make the public believe almost anything that suits their needs. It could literally lead to mass brainwashing.
But what does this mean, practically? It means that if this research succeeds, the government will be able to modify how one personally thinks.
Further, through extensive research, they may be able to replicate the machine’s brain disrupting functioning simply through carefully crafted and researched persuasive messages and propaganda. They can use brain imaging to determine which portions of the brain are activated when a particular message is presented to an individual, and if the “right” portions are activated, they know the message will circumvent one’s mental reasoning and lead to almost automatic acceptance. With enough data, the government could spread propaganda through the media that people will almost automatically believe, whether it is true or not. (20) Secret DARPA Mind Control Project Revealed: Leaked Document https://themillenniumreport.com/2016/05/secret-darpa-mind-control-project-revealed-leaked-document/
They use ‘magnetofection’ as a more effective delivery system.
- Magnetofection: The Use of Magnetic Nanoparticles for Nucleic Acid Delivery http://m.cshprotocols.cshlp.org/content/2009/6/pdb.prot5230.abstract (21) Plank C, Rosenecker J. Magnetofection: the use of magnetic nanoparticles for nucleic acid delivery. Cold Spring Harb Protoc. 2009 Jun;2009(6):pdb.prot5230. doi: 10.1101/pdb.prot5230. PMID: 20147188.
- Magnetofection: A Reproducible Method for Gene Delivery to Melanoma Cells: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2013/209452/ (22) Prosen L, Prijic S, Music B, Lavrencak J, Cemazar M, Sersa G. Magnetofection: a reproducible method for gene delivery to melanoma cells. Biomed Res Int. 2013;2013:209452. doi: 10.1155/2013/209452. Epub 2013 Jun 3. PMID: 23862136; PMCID: PMC3686069.
- Magnetofection of Green Fluorescent Protein Encoding DNA-Bearing Polyethyleneimine-Coated Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles to Human Breast Cancer Cells https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsomega.9b01000 (23)Zuvin M, Kuruoglu E, Kaya VO, Unal O, Kutlu O, Yagci Acar H, Gozuacik D, Koşar A. Magnetofection of Green Fluorescent Protein Encoding DNA-Bearing Polyethyleneimine-Coated Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles to Human Breast Cancer Cells. ACS … Click for full citation
Company selling these substances (24) Chemicell – magnetofection http://www.chemicell.com/products/Magnetofection/Magnetofection_separation.html
“Magnetofection™ is a novel, simple and highly efficient method to transfect cells in culture. It exploits magnetic force exerted upon gene vectors associated with magnetic particles to draw the vectors towards, possibly even into, the target cells. In this manner, the full vector dose applied gets concentrated on the cells within a few minutes so that 100% of the cells get in contact with a significant vector dose. This has several important consequences:
Greatly improved transfection rates in terms of percentage of cells transfected compared to standard transfection.
Up to several thousand fold increased levels of transgene expression compared to standard transfections upon short-term incubation.
High transfection rates and transgene expression levels are achievable with extremely low vector doses, which allows to save expensive transfection reagents.
Extremely short process time. A few minutes of incubation of cells with gene vectors are sufficient to generate high transfection efficiency, compared to several hours with standard procedures.”
Self-Assembly Nanotech in the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccines – March 23, 2022
The following article explains the measurements of alternating current measured with a voltmeter on the head of the “vaccinated”:
“In this paper we present detailed investigations of the structural, AC transport and magnetotransport properties of reduced graphene oxide (rGO) compounds and magnetite nanoparticles measured in the frequency range of 10 Hz to 2 MHz and in static magnetic fields of up to 500 mT. The AC conductivity of the composite samples increased by a factor of ~ 3 over that of pure rGO, although the conductivity of magnetite is five orders of magnitude less than that of rGO”.
Capital Magnetoconductivity of Reduced Graphene Oxide and Transport of Alternating Current (25)Khush Bakhat Akram, Syed Mohsin ul Hassan, Awais Ahmed, Muhammad Asif Hamayun, Mohsin Rafique, Sadia Manzoor. Giant ac magnetoconductivity in rGO-Fe3O4 composites, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Volume 499, 2020, 166174, ISSN … Click for full citation
- Observation of magnetic domains in graphene magnetized by controlling temperature, strain and magnetic field – Nature – Dec 2020 (26) Alimohammadian, M., Sohrabi, B. Observation of magnetic domains in graphene magnetized by controlling temperature, strain and magnetic field. Sci Rep 10, 21325 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-78262-w
- Strong ferromagnetism of reduced graphene oxide – ScienceDirect – 2014 (27) Strong ferromagnetism of reduced graphene oxide – ScienceDirect, 2014 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbon.2014.07.039
- Unexpected magnetism in nanomaterials – ScienceDirect – 2013 (28) Unexpected magnetism in nanomaterials – ScienceDirect, 2013 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2013.07.005 R. Singh
- Strong ferromagnetism of reduced graphene oxide – Carbon – 2014 (29) Strong ferromagnetism of reduced graphene oxide Carbon(2014) S. Qin et al.
- Observation of different charge transport regimes and large magnetoresistance in graphene oxide layers – Carbon – 2015 (30) Observation of different charge transport regimes and large magnetoresistance in graphene oxide layers – Carbon – 2015 A. Vianelli et al.
- Synthesis of reduced graphene oxide–Fe3O4 multifunctional freestanding membranes and their temperature dependent electronic transport properties – Carbon – 2012 (31) Synthesis of reduced graphene oxide–Fe3O4 multifunctional freestanding membranes and their temperature dependent electronic transport properties Carbon (2012) T.N. Narayanan et al.
- Superparamagnetic iron oxide-reduced graphene oxide nanohybrid-a vehicle fr targeted drug delivery and hyperthermia treatment of cancer – Magn. Mater – 2018 (32) Superparamagnetic iron oxide-reduced graphene oxide nanohybrid-a vehicle for targeted drug delivery and hyperthermia treatment of cancer J. Gupta et al. J. Magn. Magn. Mater.(2018)
If you mix Graphene with Biomolecules, it becomes Magnetic
Dr. José Luis Sevillano: ‘If you mix graphene together with biomolecules, it becomes magnetic‘ – June 5, 2021
“By mixing graphene with living molecules, they become magnetic – magic”
Barcoding food with Graphene
What could possibly go wrong? See also NWO-Food
See also my Graphene Posts
Vaccine-Induced Magnetism – Not on the Beeb (UK)
Films by Dr T
Videos about the Magnetic Phenomena
One Hour of #MagnetChallenge
TimTruth.com: MagnetGate: Magnets Stick To Covid Vaccine Injection Site FULL 2021 DOCUMENTARY #MagnetChallenge – May 15, 2021
Please sit down and watch this important video to know how to test yourself and others for these self-assembling nanotech. It gets powered-up by being near electromagnetic frequencies. I will have a post on this soon (internet is playing up this weekend).
Found in both the vaccinated and unvaccinated (that took PCR/RAT tests or in partnership with someone who was vaccinated)
The bluetooth MAC addresses are not the same number when it’s re-assembled.
Dr. Wilfredo Stokes on magnetism caused by Moderna vaccine
Dr. Wilfredo Stokes: We have a magnetized patient after 2 doses of Moderna. You can feel it. In this area, the magnetism is less than in this one. The magnetism is stronger here.
Pass me the knife.
You can take things off now.
The question is, what is being done to people? All people suffering from similar issues should go to where they were vaccinated and demand an explanation. There’s no reasonable explanation.
I’m a physician. I’m Dr. Wilfredo Stokes, a physician and scientific researcher from Guatemala. Collegiate 10,215.
People should denounce this. And they shouldn’t inoculate more children because we don’t know the effects. In this case, there’s myocarditis, neurodegeneration of the brain, and neurodegeneration of the cerebellum.
People have been victims because they trusted. The crime committed by the people was trusting in doctors, trusting in governments.
So, we’ve already asked the president of Guatemala to stop vaccination immediately. A crime against humanity is being committed with each person who continues to be inoculated.
Random Magnetic Videos
- Magnetic Nurses – May 2021 – Nurses in Spain “now she won’t forget her keys sticking them on her arm”. – 24secs
- Sinovac – Two cell phones stuck to her arm – Claudia Pacheco, Chilean teacher
- Pfizer – NC Voltage Tester (EMF Tester) – Jun 2021 – By Ricardo Delgado – La Quinta Columna – 1min
- COVID Magnetism Becomes Massive – Jan 2021 4mins
- COVID Magnetism – Vaccinated 30 mins ago – Jun 2021 6mins
- A huge amount of people get Magnetized after being inoculated – Jun 2021 6mins
- COVID Magnetism Continues – Jun 2021 4mins
- COVID Magnetism – May 2021 17mins
- MagnetGate: Magnets Stick To Covid Vaccine Injection Site FULL 2021 DOCUMENTARY #MagnetChallenge – 1hour Compilation
- Covid-Magnetism Increases with Time (EMF Tester) – May 2021 2mins
- Covid Jab Side Effects, Magnetism & Censorship – May 2021 4mins
- Magnets Sticking on the Covid Vaccinated Arm (compliation) – May 2021 15mins
Videos discussing the Phenomena
- “Magneto-Genetics” / Ferritin / DNA / Nano (& Vaccine Technologies) [Tlav (21.05.17)] – May 2021 – 28mins
- The COVID Vaccine Magnet Challenge – The Highwire – May 2021 – 17mins
- Magnetism Confirmed (the component is graphene – but at least Media & Doctors starts to admit the phenomena) – Jun 2021 (Stew Peters show with Dr Jane Ruby) 11mins
- COVID Antennas, Mind Control & Magnetism (Italian TV asks Dr Stefano Montanari – NANO Pathologists why the magnets stick) – May 2021 4mins
- Dr. Luis Marcelo Martinez, PhD, Geneticist, Physician / Argentina – May 2021 (phone call to a colleague) – (English translation in Video Description) – May 2021 4mins
- Blood & Magnetism – Demo Science Video – Explaining Blood & Iron & Magnetism – Blood is “repelled” by the magnet 8mins
- Magnet Vaccine Arm, What’s Going On? Hugo Talks – May 2021 9mins
- La Quinta Columna – Flu Vaccines: Graphene, Genocide & Human 2.0 Slavery – English Voiceover – July, 2021 10mins
- Magnetism? Say What? We did not believe the magnetism at first, but we kept seeing reports. So, the NZDSOS science team investigated. Sept 2021 (New Zealand Doctors for Science)
Liquid Magnetic Slime Robots | Black Goo | Study
“Magnetic miniature soft-bodied robots allow non-invasive access to restricted spaces and provide ideal solutions for minimally invasive surgery, micromanipulation, and targeted drug delivery.”
Study (March 25, 2022): Reconfigurable Magnetic Slime Robot: Deformation, Adaptability, and Multifunction (33)Sun, M., Tian, C., Mao, L., Meng, X., Shen, X., Hao, B., Wang, X., Xie, H., Zhang, L., Reconfigurable Magnetic Slime Robot: Deformation, Adaptability, and Multifunction. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2022, … Click for full citation
- Magnetogenetics, Co-Financed By DARPA, Gates, Rockefellers, Zuckerberg! Isn’t This Why Vaxxers Turn Into Fridge Doors? – May 2021
“Magnetogenetics refers to a biological technique that involves the use of magnetic fields to remotely control cell activity. Cell activity control is achieved using magnetic compounds such as ferritin or magnetic nanoparticles.”
Here we have a video put out by the authors of the following study in ScienceDirect in 2015 titled: Magnetogenetics: remote non-invasive magnetic activation of neuronal activity with a magnetoreceptor (34)Long X, Ye J, Zhao D, Zhang SJ. Magnetogenetics: remote non-invasive magnetic activation of neuronal activity with a magnetoreceptor. Sci Bull (Beijing). 2015;60:2107-2119. doi: 10.1007/s11434-015-0902-0. Epub 2015 Sep 14. PMID: 26740890; PMCID: … Click for full citation
Here, we have invented a non-invasive magnetogenetics that combines the genetic targeting of a magnetoreceptor with remote magnetic stimulation.
… the magnetogenetic control of neuronal activity might be dependent on the direction of the magnetic field and exhibits on-response and off-response patterns for the external magnetic field applied
The activation of this magnetoreceptor can depolarize neurons and elicit trains of action potentials, which can be triggered repetitively with a remote magnetic field in whole-cell patch-clamp recording.
- Magnetogenetics: remote activation of cellular functions triggered by magnetic switches (35)Del Sol-Fernández S, Martínez-Vicente P, Gomollón-Zueco P, Castro-Hinojosa C, Gutiérrez L, Fratila RM, Moros M. Magnetogenetics: remote activation of cellular functions triggered by magnetic switches. Nanoscale. 2022 Feb 10;14(6):2091-2118. doi: … Click for full citation
- “During the last decade, the possibility to remotely control intracellular pathways using physical tools has opened the way to novel and exciting applications, both in basic research and clinical applications.
- Indeed, the use of physical and non-invasive stimuli such as light, electricity or magnetic fields offers the possibility of manipulating biological processes with spatial and temporal resolution in a remote fashion.”
Magnetogenetics Lecture 2019
Peter Littlewood, University of Chicago | Genome Architecture and Dynamics Workshop – The Grand Hotel Varna, Bulgaria
- Remote regulation of glucose homeostasis in mice using genetically encoded nanoparticles (36)Stanley SA, Sauer J, Kane RS, Dordick JS, Friedman JM. Remote regulation of glucose homeostasis in mice using genetically encoded nanoparticles. Nat Med. 2015 Jan;21(1):92-98. doi: 10.1038/nm.3730. Epub 2014 Dec 15. Erratum in: Nat Med. 2015 … Click for full citation
- Physical limits to magnetogenetics (37) Meister M. Physical limits to magnetogenetics. Elife. 2016 Aug 16;5:e17210. doi: 10.7554/eLife.17210. PMID: 27529126; PMCID: PMC5016093.
- Magnetic Entropy as a Proposed Gating Mechanism for Magnetogenetic Ion Channels (38)Duret G, Polali S, Anderson ED, Bell AM, Tzouanas CN, Avants BW, Robinson JT. Magnetic Entropy as a Proposed Gating Mechanism for Magnetogenetic Ion Channels. Biophys J. 2019 Feb 5;116(3):454-468. doi: 10.1016/j.bpj.2019.01.003. Epub 2019 Jan 8. … Click for full citation
- “Magnetically sensitive ion channels would allow researchers to better study how specific brain cells affect behavior in freely moving animals; however, recent reports of “magnetogenetic” ion channels based on biogenic ferritin nanoparticles have been questioned because known biophysical mechanisms cannot explain experimental observations.“
|01||Study on the electromagnetism of vaccinated persons in Luxembourg | PDF|
|02||Fang, Enyue et al. “Advances in COVID-19 mRNA vaccine development.” Signal transduction and targeted therapy vol. 7,1 94. 23 Mar. 2022, doi:10.1038/s41392-022-00950-y|
|03||Erasmus, Jesse H et al. “An Alphavirus-derived replicon RNA vaccine induces SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody and T cell responses in mice and nonhuman primates.” Science translational medicine vol. 12,555 (2020): eabc9396. doi:10.1126/scitranslmed.abc9396|
|04||Al-Deen FN, Selomulya C, Ma C, Coppel RL. Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine. Methods Mol Biol. 2014;1143:181-94. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-0410-5_12. PMID: 24715289.|
|05||Wahajuddin, & Arora, S. (2012). Superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles: magnetic nanoplatforms as drug carriers. International journal of nanomedicine, 7, 3445–3471. https://doi.org/10.2147/IJN.S30320|
|06||2015 – NOVA – Sneaking into the Brain with Nanoparticles https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/nanoparticles-brain/|
|07||Genetically engineered ‘Magneto’ protein remotely controls brain and behaviour https://www.theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2016/mar/24/magneto-remotely-controls-brain-and-behaviour|
|08||Wheeler, M. A., et al. (2016). Genetically targeted magnetic control of the nervous system. Nat. Neurosci., DOI: 10.1038/nn.4265|
|09||Engineered protein crystals make cells magnetic | 2019 press release https://www.acs.org/content/acs/en/pressroom/newsreleases/2019/september/engineered-protein-crystals-make-cells-magnetic.html|
|10||Li TL, Wang Z, You H, Ong Q, Varanasi VJ, Dong M, Lu B, Paşca SP, Cui B. Engineering a Genetically Encoded Magnetic Protein Crystal. Nano Lett. 2019 Oct 9;19(10):6955-6963. doi: 10.1021/acs.nanolett.9b02266. Epub 2019 Sep 25. PMID: 31552740; PMCID: PMC7265822.|
|11||Powell AE, Zhang K, Sanyal M, Tang S, Weidenbacher PA, Li S, Pham TD, Pak JE, Chiu W, Kim PS. A Single Immunization with Spike-Functionalized Ferritin Vaccines Elicits Neutralizing Antibody Responses against SARS-CoV-2 in Mice. ACS Cent Sci. 2021 Jan 27;7(1):183-199. doi: 10.1021/acscentsci.0c01405. Epub 2021 Jan 5. PMID: 33527087; PMCID: PMC7805605.|
|12||Joyce MG, Chen WH, Sankhala RS, Hajduczki A, Thomas PV, Choe M, Chang W, Peterson CE, Martinez E, Morrison EB, Smith C, Ahmed A, Wieczorek L, Anderson A, Chen RE, Case JB, Li Y, Oertel T, Rosado L, Ganesh A, Whalen C, Carmen JM, Mendez-Rivera L, Karch C, Gohain N, Villar Z, McCurdy D, Beck Z, Kim J, Shrivastava S, Jobe O, Dussupt V, Molnar S, Tran U, Kannadka CB, Zemil M, Khanh H, Wu W, Cole MA, Duso DK, Kummer LW, Lang TJ, Muncil SE, Currier JR, Krebs SJ, Polonis VR, Rajan S, McTamney PM, Esser MT, Reiley WW, Rolland M, de Val N, Diamond MS, Gromowski GD, Matyas GR, Rao M, Michael NL, Modjarrad K. SARS-CoV-2 ferritin nanoparticle vaccines elicit broad SARS coronavirus immunogenicity. bioRxiv [Preprint]. 2021 May 10:2021.05.09.443331. doi: 10.1101/2021.05.09.443331. Update in: Cell Rep. 2021 Dec 21;37(12):110143. PMID: 34013273; PMCID: PMC8132231.|
|13||Wuertz KM, Barkei EK, Chen WH, Martinez EJ, Lakhal-Naouar I, Jagodzinski LL, Paquin-Proulx D, Gromowski GD, Swafford I, Ganesh A, Dong M, Zeng X, Thomas PV, Sankhala RS, Hajduczki A, Peterson CE, Kuklis C, Soman S, Wieczorek L, Zemil M, Anderson A, Darden J, Hernandez H, Grove H, Dussupt V, Hack H, de la Barrera R, Zarling S, Wood JF, Froude JW, Gagne M, Henry AR, Mokhtari EB, Mudvari P, Krebs SJ, Pekosz AS, Currier JR, Kar S, Porto M, Winn A, Radzyminski K, Lewis MG, Vasan S, Suthar M, Polonis VR, Matyas GR, Boritz EA, Douek DC, Seder RA, Daye SP, Rao M, Peel SA, Joyce MG, Bolton DL, Michael NL, Modjarrad K. A SARS-CoV-2 spike ferritin nanoparticle vaccine protects hamsters against Alpha and Beta virus variant challenge. NPJ Vaccines. 2021 Oct 28;6(1):129. doi: 10.1038/s41541-021-00392-7. PMID: 34711815; PMCID: PMC8553838.|
|14||Reichmuth, A. M., Oberli, M. A., Jaklenec, A., Langer, R., & Blankschtein, D. (2016). mRNA vaccine delivery using lipid nanoparticles. Therapeutic delivery, 7(5), 319–334. https://doi.org/10.4155/tde-2016-0006|
|15||Lipid Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery – Nov 25, 2021 – Wiley – https://doi.org/10.1002/anbr.202100109|
|16||Zhao, Yi, and Leaf Huang. “Lipid nanoparticles for gene delivery.” Advances in genetics vol. 88 (2014): 13-36. doi:10.1016/B978-0-12-800148-6.00002-X|
|17||Hu SH, Hsieh TY, Chiang CS, Chen PJ, Chen YY, Chiu TL, Chen SY. Surfactant-free, lipo-polymersomes stabilized by iron oxide nanoparticles/polymer interlayer for synergistically targeted and magnetically guided gene delivery. Adv Healthc Mater. 2014 Feb;3(2):273-82. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201300122. Epub 2013 Jul 18. PMID: 23868864.|
|18||Namiki, Y., Namiki, T., Yoshida, H. et al. A novel magnetic crystal–lipid nanostructure for magnetically guided in vivo gene delivery. Nature Nanotech 4, 598–606 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1038/nnano.2009.202|
|19||Magnetic Nanoparticles in Human Health and Medicine: Current Medical Applications and Alternative Therapy of Cancer (Book) (2021) DOI:10.1002/9781119754725|
|20||Secret DARPA Mind Control Project Revealed: Leaked Document https://themillenniumreport.com/2016/05/secret-darpa-mind-control-project-revealed-leaked-document/|
|21||Plank C, Rosenecker J. Magnetofection: the use of magnetic nanoparticles for nucleic acid delivery. Cold Spring Harb Protoc. 2009 Jun;2009(6):pdb.prot5230. doi: 10.1101/pdb.prot5230. PMID: 20147188.|
|22||Prosen L, Prijic S, Music B, Lavrencak J, Cemazar M, Sersa G. Magnetofection: a reproducible method for gene delivery to melanoma cells. Biomed Res Int. 2013;2013:209452. doi: 10.1155/2013/209452. Epub 2013 Jun 3. PMID: 23862136; PMCID: PMC3686069.|
|23||Zuvin M, Kuruoglu E, Kaya VO, Unal O, Kutlu O, Yagci Acar H, Gozuacik D, Koşar A. Magnetofection of Green Fluorescent Protein Encoding DNA-Bearing Polyethyleneimine-Coated Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles to Human Breast Cancer Cells. ACS Omega. 2019 Jul 18;4(7):12366-12374. doi: 10.1021/acsomega.9b01000. PMID: 31460354; PMCID: PMC6682024.|
|24||Chemicell – magnetofection http://www.chemicell.com/products/Magnetofection/Magnetofection_separation.html|
|25||Khush Bakhat Akram, Syed Mohsin ul Hassan, Awais Ahmed, Muhammad Asif Hamayun, Mohsin Rafique, Sadia Manzoor. Giant ac magnetoconductivity in rGO-Fe3O4 composites, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Volume 499, 2020, 166174, ISSN 0304-8853, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2019.166174. (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S030488531932904X)|
|26||Alimohammadian, M., Sohrabi, B. Observation of magnetic domains in graphene magnetized by controlling temperature, strain and magnetic field. Sci Rep 10, 21325 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-78262-w|
|27||Strong ferromagnetism of reduced graphene oxide – ScienceDirect, 2014 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbon.2014.07.039|
|28||Unexpected magnetism in nanomaterials – ScienceDirect, 2013 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2013.07.005 R. Singh|
|29||Strong ferromagnetism of reduced graphene oxide Carbon(2014) S. Qin et al.|
|30||Observation of different charge transport regimes and large magnetoresistance in graphene oxide layers – Carbon – 2015 A. Vianelli et al.|
|31||Synthesis of reduced graphene oxide–Fe3O4 multifunctional freestanding membranes and their temperature dependent electronic transport properties Carbon (2012) T.N. Narayanan et al.|
|32||Superparamagnetic iron oxide-reduced graphene oxide nanohybrid-a vehicle for targeted drug delivery and hyperthermia treatment of cancer J. Gupta et al. J. Magn. Magn. Mater.(2018)|
|33||Sun, M., Tian, C., Mao, L., Meng, X., Shen, X., Hao, B., Wang, X., Xie, H., Zhang, L., Reconfigurable Magnetic Slime Robot: Deformation, Adaptability, and Multifunction. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2022, 2112508. https://doi.org/10.1002/adfm.202112508|
|34||Long X, Ye J, Zhao D, Zhang SJ. Magnetogenetics: remote non-invasive magnetic activation of neuronal activity with a magnetoreceptor. Sci Bull (Beijing). 2015;60:2107-2119. doi: 10.1007/s11434-015-0902-0. Epub 2015 Sep 14. PMID: 26740890; PMCID: PMC4692962. | Related YouTube video by same authors | PDF Direct Link|
|35||Del Sol-Fernández S, Martínez-Vicente P, Gomollón-Zueco P, Castro-Hinojosa C, Gutiérrez L, Fratila RM, Moros M. Magnetogenetics: remote activation of cellular functions triggered by magnetic switches. Nanoscale. 2022 Feb 10;14(6):2091-2118. doi: 10.1039/d1nr06303k. PMID: 35103278; PMCID: PMC8830762.|
|36||Stanley SA, Sauer J, Kane RS, Dordick JS, Friedman JM. Remote regulation of glucose homeostasis in mice using genetically encoded nanoparticles. Nat Med. 2015 Jan;21(1):92-98. doi: 10.1038/nm.3730. Epub 2014 Dec 15. Erratum in: Nat Med. 2015 May;21(5):537. PMID: 25501906; PMCID: PMC4894538.|
|37||Meister M. Physical limits to magnetogenetics. Elife. 2016 Aug 16;5:e17210. doi: 10.7554/eLife.17210. PMID: 27529126; PMCID: PMC5016093.|
|38||Duret G, Polali S, Anderson ED, Bell AM, Tzouanas CN, Avants BW, Robinson JT. Magnetic Entropy as a Proposed Gating Mechanism for Magnetogenetic Ion Channels. Biophys J. 2019 Feb 5;116(3):454-468. doi: 10.1016/j.bpj.2019.01.003. Epub 2019 Jan 8. PMID: 30665695; PMCID: PMC6369444.|
Truth-seeker, ever-questioning, ever-learning, ever-researching, ever delving further and deeper, ever trying to 'figure it out'. This site is a legacy of sorts, a place to collect thoughts, notes, book summaries, & random points of interests.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. I do not have any medical training aside from my own research and interest in this area. The information I publish is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. I just report my own results, understanding & research.