Venting about Madness, Visions, Downloads and trying to stay Sane
Don’t watch, just venting it out (rehash of same old stuff)
- “Weather” in Melbourne
- Vent, Vent, Vent, I’ve been angry.
- Re-organized possessions, found better charities:
Asylum Seeker Refugee Centre: http://www.asrc.org.au
Urgent Charities: https://givit.worldsecuresystems.com/urgently-needed-list
- Started doubting going back to normal, rational thinking
- Starting from scratch is freeing, has benefits, and where I should be focusing, but has downside as well, because at night, I keep going back to try and figure out the visions… keep trying to dismiss and it keeps on coming to me.
- All we really have is the reflection of other people to gauge at our sanity-level.
- If you have an experience and noone else does, then it mustn’t of happened.
- If it was all madness, then there’s no way to figure it out.