J&J Employees “Do Not Trust the Media with Anything they Say”
Johnson & Johnson Employees warn against trusting the media or injecting kids saying vaccines are just politics and money. Also – download official FDA and CDC Factsheets and JJ Vaccine Research.
Johnson & Johnson Employees “Don’t trust the media – in no capacity trust anything they say”.
Vaccines = Politics & Money.
Johnson and Johnson Employees (Hidden Camera):
Johnson and Johnson Employees – Vaccines = Politics, Money (01)
“It’s a kid, you just don’t do that, you know? Not something that’s so unknown in terms of repercussions down the road, you know?”
Schadt: “Kids shouldn’t get a f*cking [COVID] vaccine.”
Schadt: “It’s a kid, it’s a f*cking kid, you know? They shouldn’t have to get a f*cking [COVID] vaccine, you know?”
Schadt: “J&J is like stepping in the best smelling pile of sh*t you could step in.”
“Don’t get the Johnson & Johnson [COVID vaccine], I didn’t tell you though.”
Durrant: “It wouldn’t make that much of a difference” if children are unvaccinated for COVID.
Durrant: “Inconvenience [the unvaccinated] to the point where it’s like, ‘I might as well just f*cking do it [and take the COVID vaccine],’ you know what I’m saying?”
Durrant: “It’s almost like — you’re almost like a second-grade citizen if you’re not vaccinated…you can’t do anything that a normal citizen can do.”
Durrant: “If you can’t work, I feel like that’s punishment enough…Only way people really act and comply is if it affects their pockets, like if you’re working for a big company and you’re going to lose your job, best believe you’ll be the first one in line [to take the COVID vaccine]…That’s what we’re doing.”
FACT SHEET FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS ADMINISTERING VACCINE (VACCINATION PROVIDERS)
US Army Contract
Source: FACT SHEET FOR RECIPIENTS AND CAREGIVERS (as at 13 Aug 2021)
In an ongoing clinical trial, the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine has been shown to prevent COVID-19 following a single dose. The duration of protection against COVID-19 is currently unknown.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF THE JANSSEN COVID-19 VACCINE?
Side effects that have been reported with the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine include:
- Injection site reactions: pain, redness of the skin and swelling
- General side effects: headache, feeling very tired, muscle aches, nausea, and fever
- Severe Allergic Reactions
- There is a remote chance that the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine could cause a severe allergic reaction. A severe allergic reaction would usually occur within a few minutes to one hour after getting a dose of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine. For this reason, your vaccination provider may ask you to stay at the place where you received your vaccine for monitoring after vaccination. Signs of a severe allergic reaction can include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of your face and throat
- A fast heartbeat
- A bad rash all over your body
- Dizziness and weakness
- Blood Clots with Low Levels of Platelets
- Blood clots involving blood vessels in the brain, lungs, abdomen, and legs along with low levels of platelets (blood cells that help your body stop bleeding), have occurred in some people who have received the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine. In people who developed these blood clots and low levels of platelets, symptoms began approximately one to two-weeks following vaccination. Reporting of these blood clots and low levels of platelets has been highest in females ages 18 through 49 years. The chance of having this occur is remote.
You should seek medical attention right away if you have any of the following symptoms after receiving Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Leg swelling
- Persistent abdominal pain
- Severe or persistent headaches or blurred vision
- Easy bruising or tiny blood spots under the skin beyond the site of the injection
These may not be all the possible side effects of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine. Serious and unexpected effects may occur. The Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials.
Guillain Barré Syndrome
Guillain Barré syndrome (a neurological disorder in which the body’s immune system damages nerve cells, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis) has occurred in some people who have received the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine. In most of these people, symptoms began within 42 days following receipt of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine. The chance of having this occur is very low. You should seek medical attention right away if you develop any of the following symptoms after receiving the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine:
- Weakness or tingling sensations, especially in the legs or arms, that’s worsening and spreading to other parts of the body
- Difficulty walking
- Difficulty with facial movements, including speaking, chewing, or swallowing
- Double vision or inability to move eyes
- Difficulty with bladder control or bowel function
Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheets: www.janssencovid19vaccine.com – As At: Jul/08/2021
- FDA adds warning of rare diagnosis of Guillain-Barré syndrome to Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine (03)
- Experts break down signs of rare side effect reported after J&J vaccine (04)
- 1976 Swine Flu Vaccine and GBS – from old 60mins interview (05)
- 2011 Guillian-Barre: Paralyzed From Flu Shot | “Neuro-Bob” (06)
Provisional Approval in Australia
- https://www.tga.gov.au/covid-19-vaccines-undergoing-evaluation (07)
- https://www.tga.gov.au/covid-19-vaccine-provisional-registrations (08)
- Australian & New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry – COVID-19 (09)
- World COVID-19 Clinical Trial Tracker – Australia (10)
- WHO International Clinical Trials Registry Platform (11)
- COVID-19 Studies from the World Health Organization Database (12)
- COVID-19 Vaccines only have Provisional (Emergency-Use Only) Authorization in Australia. (13)
- What “provisionally approved” means according to TGA (14)
- They use: Moderate to Severe as definition. 14 days & 28 days.
- At 14 days, 176 in vaccinated group, 513 in non-vaccinated group. Efficacy 66%
- At 28 days, 114 in vaccinated group, 326 in non-vaccinated group. Efficacy 65%
- Now let’s look at the likelihood that you won’t develop covid. (15) (16)
- 14 days – 21636 in the vaccinated group. 21575 in non-vaccinated group.
- 21460 did not develop covid in vaccinated group.
- 21575 did not develop covid in non-vaccinated group.
- There is a statistically significant difference of 0.05%
- Absolute Risk Reduction at 14 days. 2.38% minus 0.81% = 1.57%
- The 14 day data is what they got EUA approval with (not the 28 day data)
- Let’s look at the data 2 weeks later. (17) (18)
- 28 days – 21424 – 114 diagnosed with covid = 21310 vaccinated group
- 28 days – 21199 – 326 diagnosed with covid = 20873 non-vaccinated group
- 2 weeks later. No longer statistically significant.
- Absolute Risk Reduction = 1.54% minus 0.53% = 1.01% (19)
- Everytime you do a research study in more than one site, you have everybody making their decisions non-centrally.
- But everything goes to a central lab, where the people in charge make a decision. Yes or No. (20)
- Not centrally confirmed numbers (Table 14) vs centrally confirmed numbers (Table 15)
- Go to centrally confirmed and eliminate “Mild” (because noone dies from “mild covid”)
- And you get 32-42% drop in the covid cases when you use the centrally-confirmed lab results.
- Which was not used to determine whether the FDA should authorize EUA.
- 5 Deaths in Janssen group. Of these Five: 2 of them were ‘unknown’
- 20 Deaths in non-vaccinated group.
EVENT 2021: What if the People You Trust are the People Causing the Problem? (Download Slides) (23)
EUA with highlighted concerns & explanations
Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) EUA Document. (Highlighted) Feb, 26, 2021 (24)
CDC & FDA Fact Sheets
- CDC – Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine Overview and Safety – Updated Oct. 29, 2021 (25)
- FDA – Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine FactSheets – Updated Oct, 20, 2021 (26)
- CDC – Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson) (27)
- FDA – Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions (28)
- FDA – Assessment of Certain Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine Batches – Nov, 5, 2021 (29)
- FDA – Concurrence Letter (shelf life extension to 6 months) (30)
- FDA – Extension of Emergency Use Authorization & Booster Recommendation – Oct, 20, 2021 (31)
- FDA – Press Release – ‘Mix n Match’ Booster – Oct, 20, 2021 (32)
- FDA – Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee, Day 2 – 10/15/2021 – Webcast (33)
- FDA and CDC Virtual Press Conference: Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine – 4/23/2021 (34)
See also: Outbreak in Prison with Adenovirus vector vaccine in recently vaccinated inmates (35)
Telegram Channels: Get Post Updates | Post Comments | Videos
Get post updates from either Gettr or my Telegram channel: @JourneyToABetterLife. To comment on a post, the easiest way is to post in Telegram. (Note: I stopped logging into Facebook in January 2023 and haven't looked back!). Best way to reach me (although I don't login everyday) is putting a message in Telegram, Gettr, or SMS.