Intra Body Nano Network – Part 1/5 (Summary & MAC phenomenon)
Part 1 of 5 of the Intra Body Nano Network by Mik Andersen. Part one summarizes the presentation and gives instructions on how to test the Bluetooth/MAC address phenomenon. The more you know…
Here are 7 videos based on Mik Andersen’s research into the Intra Body Nano Network. Video 1 is Ricardo Delgado briefly introducing his research (in Spanish). Then I’ve split the rest into 5 posts. Part 1 (3min), Part 2 (3min), Part 3 (5min), Part 4 (4min), Part 5 (3min), and Refs on the same post (4mins). There is a synthetic version of the full presentation in English (if you don’t want to watch it in parts – I just wanted to break the posts up to include all the images and references without unloading it all in a single post).
Summary of the MAC phenomenon and the intra-body nano-network of communications
The phenomenon of MAC emissions in people vaccinated against COVID-19 is an alarming fact, which demonstrates a cause and effect relationship.
This video-documentary summarizes how the MAC phenomenon was noticed, what it consists of, how it can be experienced in a simple way, what implications it has for the individual and for society, what could be causing the observed MAC phenomenon.
This indicates the scientific literature on intracorporal networks of wireless nanocommunications, the role of MAC protocols in the network, and its approach at a theoretical level.
In this documentary, a section has also been dedicated to speculation in which it tries to imagine possible uses, based on the possibilities stated in the scientific literature and based on the confirmed and revealed content of the vaccines.
That quick little introduction gives a great overview of what the next 5 posts contain. (in English)
Mik Andersen, who did the above research, recorded a video (with a synthesized English voice that sounds similar to the chipmunks lol), that goes through “all the components that are introduced into the body after each inoculation,” plus what the literature tells us, that could give us some insight into what the purpose is.
I’ve spread it out over 5 parts, but you can watch the full video here in English or Spanish/Telegram and/or download the summary PDF if you prefer. The timestamps I broke the full video down into if you are interested are:
Part One: 0:01 – 3:28
Part Two: 3:36 – 07:09
Part Three: 07:09-12:40
Part Four: 12:41 – 16:53
Part Five: 16:53 – 24:00
Summary of the MAC phenomenon and the intra-body nano-network of communications (English)
After watching this documentary, you may want to do some anonymous MAC address detection tests or experiments and consider using other fallback applications in addition to your phone’s default Bluetooth features. Below is a list of applications for phones with IOS and Android operating systems, which could be useful for detecting and investigating the MAC addresses of vaccinated people.
- BLE Scanner 4.0 / Bluepixel Technologies LLP # https://apps.apple.com/es/app/ble-scanner-4-0/id1221763603
- Blue Sniff – Bluetooth Scanner / Kevin Horvath # https://apps.apple.com/es/app/blue-sniff-simple-bluetooth-detector/id1205673451
- nRF Connect for Mobile / Nordic Semiconductor ASA # https://apps.apple.com/es/app/nrf-connect-for-mobile/id1054362403
- plusBLE / linCogN Technology Co. Limited # https://apps.apple.com/es/app/plusble/id859879598
- LightBlue / Punch Through # https://apps.apple.com/es/app/lightblue/id557428110
- BLE Scanner 4.0 / Bluepixel Technologies LLP # https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.macdom.ble.blescanner
- BLE Sniffer / aconno Gmbh # https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aconno.blesniffer
- nRF Connect for Mobile / Nordic Semiconductor ASA # https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=no.nordicsemi.android.mcp
- nRF Logger / Nordic Semiconductor ASA # https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=no.nordicsemi.android.log
- BLE Analyzer / keuwlsoft # https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.keuwl.ble
- LightBlue / Punch Through # https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punchthrough.lightblueexplorer
- BLE Scan Data Viewer / DH Lee # https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spitter.ble_scan_data_viewer
- BLE360 / EmerTech Limited # https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hk.emertech.ble360
Once you have seen the list of MAC addresses, you can check if they belong to an electronic device manufacturer. Different resources are provided below where you can check the manufacturer of each MAC device.
OUI MAC Finders
- DNS Checker: MAC Address Lookup # https://dnschecker.org/mac-lookup.php
- MA:CV:en:c:rs # https://macvendors.com
- MAC Address Lookup # https://www.macvendorlookup.com
- ipchecktool: MAC Search # https://www.ipchecktool.com/tool/macfinder
- WireShark: OUI Lookup Tool # https://www.wireshark.org/tools/oui-lookup.html
- OUI Lookup # https://ouilookup.com
- mac2vendor: OUI Database Lookup # https://mac2vendor.com
- Part One: Summary & MAC phenomenon (3min)
- Part 1 summarizes the presentation and gives instructions on how to test the Bluetooth/MAC address phenomenon for yourself.
- Part Two: Intra-Body Nano-Network: Graphene quantum dots / Nanonodes (3min)
- Part 2 of 5 of the Intra Body Nano Network by Mik Andersen. Part two introduces micro or nanoscale devices using graphene quantum dots, which, if present inside the human body can make up an Intracorporal Wireless Network of Nano Communications.
- Part Three: Micro/Nanointerface, Micro/Nano routers/sensors, TS-OOK signals, Gateway. (5min)
- Part 3 is really the meat & potatoes of the presentation. It goes through what is in the scientific literature regarding micro and nano sensors, carbon nanotubes, graphene and graphene oxide nanosheets, Micro and Nano routers. micro antennas or plasmonic nanoantennae microsensors, micro node signals (TS-OOK) and how our phone, tablet or can be used as the gateway.
- Part Four: Possible Uses: Mind-control & Population control: Neurosurveillance, Neuromodulation, Neurostimulation, Human connectivity (4min)
- Part 4 is about hypothesizing if this technology is in us, what it could be used for.
- Part Five: Possible Uses: Social Credit System, Eugenics, Targeted traceless weapon, & Refs (3min)
- Part 5 continues hypothesizing if this technology is in us, what it could be used for on a more devastating level regarding population control, selective genocide, and eugenics. This post also contains the references he listed in his presentation. (4min)
|01||Wikipedia – Organizationally unique identifier https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organizationally_unique_identifier|
|02||Webopedia – OUI – https://www.webopedia.com/definitions/oui/|
|03||Wikipedia – MAC address – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAC_address|
|04||What is a MAC Address? Full Form, How to Find it on Windows https://www.guru99.com/what-is-mac-address.html|
|05||GB CONSTRUCTION OF PANIC For World Governance by Germán Sarlangue https://archive.org/details/gb-construction-of-panic-for-world-governance | Download PDF | Mirror | English PDF Officially released by Sarlangue including links to all Annexes to download (that would need to be individually transcribed): https://ia902909.us.archive.org/33/items/gb-construction-of-panic-for-world-governance/GB-CONSTRUCTION%20OF%20PANIC%20for%20World%20Governance.pdf|
|06||Hot Tip: If you want to read the GB Construction of Panic for World Governance in your own language, access the Archive.org “TXT” version and use your browser’s auto-translate – or copy the txt in chatGPT or another online translator|
|07||DOSSIER RT-PCR France par Germán Sarlangue https://www.medicatrix.be/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Dossier-RT-PCR-version-FR.pdf|
|08||See also: The Big Reset Movie (Documentary) English https://pennybutler.com/the-big-reset/|
|09||iPhone BLE Scanner 4.0 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ble-scanner-4-0/id1221763603|