[Epidemiologist] Dr. Harvey Risch, Yale – Senate Hearing – Jan 24 2022
Yale epidemiologist Dr. Harvey Risch – Senate Hearing – Jan 24 2022 – HCQ, Media, Omicron & Spike-Protein based Vaccines
Fullscreen | Telegram | Full Senate Hearing
Yale epidemiologist Dr. Harvey Risch – Senate Hearing – Jan 24 2022
– on HCQ, Early-Treatment.
– On media villains
– On Negative-HCQ Studies being Fraudulent
– 50% Reduced Hospitalization
– 75% Reduce Mortality
– Media doesn’t report these studies
– Doctors used it early in pandemic but this was halted by FDA regulations
– FDA mounted it’s biggest Fraud of all time by putting up this warning: “FDA cautions against the use of hydroxychloroquine in outpatients outside of the hospital setting”
– But then in it’s justification it says: “We base this on information to treat hospitalized patients”
– Hospital disease is a completely different illness treated with different drugs in the hospital. Outpatient disease is “flu-like”. Hospital disease is a (??) Pneumonia. So the fact that the FDA would base recommendations and warnings on ‘hospital disease’ which is a totally different disease than ‘outpatient disease’, is a fraud. This website is still there today.
– This basically scared everyone across the country against using HCQ.
– Omicron has essentially pushed out all of Delta according to the CDC surveys (1000 cases of Delta a day compared to the million of Omicron a day)
– Omicron appears to convey immunity to previous strains, and so it’s extremely unlikely that a new pathogenic variant will come out of any previous strain of COVID. If one were to come out of Omicron it’s unlikely to be more seriously pathogenic because of the 50 mutations that it already has – it would have to essentially “reverse-mutate” back into a more pathogenic variant which seems relatively unlikely.
– Omicron very likely to remain a cold-like virus.
– Public Health UK has published a statement about this in their Week 42 Weekly Report
– People who’ve had Covid and then get vaccinated have lower levels of anti-nucleocapsid antibodies
– Since the vaccines don’t address the nucleocapsid antigens, they only address the Spike, it means that they are doing something that’s damaging the immune response in a more general way than just what they do with the spike
– We know this is happening – it’s not a theoretical issue about all of the niceties of laboratory biology and virology of things that ‘could’ happen, it’s a real thing that’s been really observed by their testing.
Watch Full Senate Hearing
Senator Ron Johnson COVID-19: A Second Opinion
Senate Hearings – January 24, 2022
Download Dr. Risch’s videos
7:04 clip (same as this video)
24:42 Viral Principles of Public Health Policy
05:32 – Big Pharma Latest COVID Drugs vs Existing Low-Cost Generics
09:41 – Yale professor of epidemiology Dr. Harvey Risch on the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine, #Ivermectin, remdesivir & other therapeutics
02:03 – How COVID fearmongers push junk science about kids
59:34 – Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, and Other Therapeutics Highly Effective in Early COVID Treatment
30:03 – Dr. Harvey Risch’s presentation at the C19 minisymposium session, November 7 2021
Dr. Harvey Risch
Dr. Harvey Risch, Professor of Epidemiology in the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health at the Yale School of Public Health and Yale School of Medicine.
Interesting Related Publications
UK COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report Week 42
Cutting Edge: Nucleocapsid Vaccine Elicits Spike-Independent SARS-CoV-2 Protective Immunity
New publication (for Feb 2022) which opposes this view
Spike-based COVID-19 immunization increases antibodies to nucleocapsid antigen
Telegram Channels: Get Post Updates | Post Comments | Videos
Get post updates from either Gettr or my Telegram channel: @JourneyToABetterLife. To comment on a post, the easiest way is to post in Telegram. (Note: I stopped logging into Facebook in January 2023 and haven't looked back!). Best way to reach me (although I don't login everyday) is putting a message in Telegram, Gettr, or SMS.