You can use any 3 in-season locally-grown fruit. I usually only use 2-3 fruits in a fruit salad but today (pictured) I used 2 small green apples, 1 pear, 1 orange, 2 strawberries, 1 juice of lemon, 1 date (ripped apart), a few raisins, and a sprinkling of shredded coconut & almond flakes.
Easy Fruit Salad
Easy, Delicious, Life-Giving Fruit Salad
- Any 3 Fruits cubed
- Lemon Juiced
- Optional: Shredded Coconut Flaked Almonds
- Optional: Raisins Dates
- Chop up Any 3 in-season Fruit into Cubes
- Scatter some shredded coconut, almonds & raisins
- Pour lemon juice* on top
* Lemon Juice stops fruit from changing colour throughout day, adds flavour and more nutrients
Great fruits for fruit salad include:
- Lemon (juiced)
- Pretty much any in-season fruit tastes great!